Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did she say bullshit in English or Spanish??

They bleeped it but I thought I heard mierda, Spanish for bs. She also said he had some balls( huevos) for thinking it was okay she was his plan B. Ricky totally deserved that and I laughed and laughed.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Deafening Roar said:

Off topic:

Who watches those TLC multiple kid shows?? Outdaughtered and the new one, both have nothing but screaming, crying kids!! No thanks.

Can’t do the kid ones but waiting for the Brown family non-drama that’s like watching paint dry.

• Love 1
Just now, Bubbacat said:

No, Jon. The universe is NOT keeping you apart. That would be your criminal record. Petty detail, I know.

Criminal record and her older daughter....but hey, yeah, let's blame the universe.  

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am SO sick of Rachel whining about how life is so unfair to HER. How about how unfair it’s been to her kids? 

You mean it's not cool that she's flying home on Christmas Eve when her older child might want to spend Christmas with mummy and not watching her sleep off jet-lag? 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, aliya said:

Lemme just say that in a previous life, decades ago, I knew women who worked in massage parlors. Minus the plastic surgery, which wasn't as common at the time, that's exactly what happened to them. I've read a few articles about 'real' college women who were exotic dancers and did research or write a paper about it, but those women are few and far between.

I was a Mental Health professional for decades,worked with exotic dancers, sex workers and women in the drug trade in my case load.  One thing I found in common is that although they would discuss how much money they made, they were mostly broke. I found that they seldom had money saved, dependable housing or insurance.  

When the women were involved in criminal behavior, there was always a man behind the crime. When they ended up in jail, there was no man they could count on. It was pretty sad. 

By the way, in order for me to be working with them, they had to be a parent. Really sad. 

• Love 8
Just now, configdotsys said:

Yep. My husband died out of nowhere  2 1/2 years ago, leaving me a widow at 50. Then last December I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm having major surgery in 3 weeks. So fuck you and your unfair, Rachel.

Wow. So sorry to hear you are going thru all that. My heart goes out to you.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am SO sick of Rachel whining about how life is so unfair to HER. How about how unfair it’s been to her kids? 

Every time I hear her talk about how unfair life is, I think of Jareth's line from the movie Labyrinth - "You say that so often.  I wonder what your basis for comparison is."

• Love 3
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

Yep. My husband died out of nowhere  2 1/2 years ago, leaving me a widow at 50. Then last December I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm having major surgery in 3 weeks. So fuck you and your unfair, Rachel.

I'm so sorry.  You are right.  Life has been unfair to you.  Best wishes on your surgery.

• Love 3
Just now, configdotsys said:

Blessings to you and be the warrior that you are.   Because the Rachel's of the world are too busy whining about their nonexistent and self imposed "problems."

• Love 6

Angela that is the most unappealing top I have ever seen in my life. I have a large bust, and I know that I can't wear anything without Booby Tape (bee's knees) or a real bra. She dresses like she's a 21 year old with perky breasts and not a 72 year old grandma with size M's down to her knees. 

The way she talks to him makes me want to scream. Walk away, Mike.

• Love 18
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"Maybe he's scamming you like I said"... Angela should have listened to your daughter before you spent all your money chasing this guy.

She would have done it anyway.  Grangela wanted some booty.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

My condolences for your loss. I do hope you have kicked or will kick cancer's ass. Well wishes for a safe surgery and speedy recovery after surgery. Andddd all the virtual hugs in the world.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Hugs to you!! Yes, that's definitely what "unfair" means. All the best wishes to you!

• Love 4