Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

If boundaries mean you can’t feed your wife’s family on one occasion, you got no business being married. You need to take your toys and your food and go home...

This is especially true in high context culture that we are family and family relationships and personal relationships are especially important to daily lifeThis is especially true in high context culture that where family and family relationships and personal relationships are especially important to daily life.

I go to my mom’s home and somehow I can resist the temptation to just take food out of the refrigerator.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MegD said:

How can I get Matt's information? I'm a single girl who's looking with no kids or weird baggage. He's got a brain cell. I could see where this goes slowly.

Rachel and Jon are both active on social media, maybe they will facilitate a meeting. The line begins behind me, though!

• Love 5

Rachel.  Girl you feel in love with this dope because he harmonized out of tune on your karaoke app.  Then you placed your phone on Facetime TWAT first while giving birth to Lucy for a man who you've never met in person.   You left your eldest daughter to jump a flight to England to meet your felon puker with Lucy in tow.  Not to mention you do nothing but lament her existence.

Let's not get all judgey cuz he was sowing his pukey oats around England between fisticuffs.   Sheesh.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I go to my mom’s home and somehow I can resist the temptation to just take food out of the refrigerator.

Then you should not fault Karine for Sheri g food with her brothers out of her own household. ;-) 

• Love 1
Just now, snarkish said:

I'm saying it again...did Tarik and Hazel just disappear? Poof? Did I miss something last episode? I mean, Dean was screwing up everything but I didn't think that was the last of them. 

they had to be sacrificed so we could watch The Death of Jesse and Darcey's Great Love. Puke. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

I'm saying it again...did Tarik and Hazel just disappear? Poof? Did I miss something last episode? I mean, Dean was screwing up everything but I didn't think that was the last of them. 

I doubt it, they just skip the couple once a week for some reason

4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Matt’s kind of hot.

I liked his slight smile after getting Jon to admit to having an open relationship...speaking of Jon, oh Jon...every time I see him that saying comes to mind “The lights are on but ...” <cringe>

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Rabithed said:

I liked his slight smile after getting Jon to admit to having an open relationship...speaking of Jon, oh Jon...every time I see him that saying comes to mind “The lights are on but ...” <cringe>

Jon looks brain injured, which might account for the poor impulse control (fights, random sex).

• Love 5