Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Gigglepuff said:
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I miss What not to Wear.

We need a What Not to Wear and a 90 Day crossover. Just about every single participant could use the help. 

Stacy and Clinton would take one look at Angela and run screaming from the studio.

• Love 7

So, Hazel wants Dean to like her, not based on the fact that she is in love with his brother, but rather because he might destroy her chance to go to America.  Alright, then.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, snarkish said:

"I'm naaaaht changin' DAAAAHpers". I cringe every time that commercial comes on, and I live in the South.

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one that was totally irritated with that. Why do they pick the worst sounding soundbites for these commercials?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe Dean works to Tarik's advantage because with him playing bad cop it makes Hazel cling more to Tarik. I would not want to eat a baby chick either, yikes!

I wouldn't want to eat it either but I kind of felt bad for her when he made a scene about it. He's a jackass. 

• Love 3

Tarik...maybe you shouldn't have bitched to your brother about your online girlfriend of 48 hours and told him all of her business. Now, you're acting like the victim. You're like all the other 90 Day Americans who complain to their relatives and get pissy when they ask the foreign counterparts about the things the Americans have said.

Dean HAS to be a producer plant from the angle of him being rude and ridiculous for air time.

• Love 14

OMGoodness. Hazel said it right, "Dean is offensive."  Man, even if I liked Tarik, if I were Hazel, I'd be thinking twice about marrying into this family and dealing with Dean the rest of my life. Hazel wants to come to the US so bad that it is blinding her to these two low lifes.

Whoops - eta - "Of course I'm going to go through your phone."  What? That would be it for me, what the heck do you men "of course" you're going to go through my phone? Nope. Here's the airport, say 'hi' to Mr Trump for me. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

So, Hazel want Dean to like her, not based on the fact that she is in love with his brother, but rather because he might destroy her chance to go to America.  Alright, then.

I kinda love this about Hazel. She’s not doing the b.s. that the others have done.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Mollysmom said:

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one that was totally irritated with that. Why do they pick the worst sounding soundbites for these commercials?

Its supposed to be hilarious, I think. You know that the people on any baby related show can't shut up for five seconds about changing diapers. Like its one of the plagues of Egypt. Its a diaper. It won't kill you. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

So, Hazel wants Dean to like her, not based on the fact that she is in love with his brother, but rather because he might destroy her chance to go to America.  Alright, then.  

I ain’t saying she a gold digger.

Hazel doesn’t like Dean because he knows the real reason she’s with Dean, to get to the USA ?? period.

• Love 6

If anybody should have a deviated septum, it would be Jon. His face is in pretty good shape for having it punched in 50-60 fights.

Rachel's father should have consulted Karine's father on how to interrogate a boyfriend with a record in another country. He let Jon off pretty easily.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, eggsnbacon said:
5 minutes ago, MegD said:

TLC, why? Why the hell do we have to see the weird food consumption? I hate you.

What was weird, ever eat a soft boiled egg? basically the same thing. 

That was far beyond the egg in a supermarket stage. It had feathers and a beak. I don't eat eggs if I can see them, but that's way, way too far. Reminds me too much of my AP Biology days in high school.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, MegD said:

That was far beyond the egg in a supermarket stage. It had feathers and a beak. I don't eat eggs if I can see them, but that's way, way too far. Reminds me too much of my AP Biology days in high school.

Glad to see I wasn’t the only one who went there.   Easily the most horrific experience of my school life.  Cats and fetal pigs are much cuter with their limbs and organs intact. 

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I used to answer phones for a cable company, I can't tell you how many times I ended up talking to little kids because their parents didn't speak English.

My son dated a Vietnamese girl through high school. She and her brother always had to run interference for her parents with the utilities, city government, etc.  I know we joking about Karine and Paul and their language issues, but there have been war brides for millennia. People learn how to function in the new country. They aren't the first couple with communication problems - though I have to admit, how can you deeply know a person if you can't communicate with them?

• Love 4