Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, usernameG said:

How do I find  a man to send me money????

I used to say how do the women on My 600 Pound Life get these men to do everything for them while they lay in bed. But I would rather just get money sent to me by some moron like Ricky I can shake off later. ;)

• Love 9
Just now, snarkish said:

Did I hear that right? Ricky is concerned because Ximena might have had a nose job?? And he's worried about her intentions? But bolt-on tits that he sent money to was okay??

Hey, the man has priorities, after all.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

Did I hear that right? Ricky is concerned because Ximena might have had a nose job?? And he's worried about her intentions? But bolt-on tits that he sent money to was okay??

He is 100% shallow, of course he likes the Frankenstein bolt on and bad fake hair.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

Does Karine's dad only have one shirt? Don't get me wrong. I like him, but I think we've only seen him wear that exact outfit.

Yes lol. He reminds me of my step dad, he has like one or two go-to "nice shirts" otherwise he's  a t shirt and jeans guy. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s always the deviated septum, yes?

As someone that broke their nose years ago and my nose is crooked, and repeated sinus infections, it does cause a lot of problems...but they are for sure lying through their fake broken noses. 

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I used to say how do the women on My 600 Pound Life get these men to do everything for them while they lay in bed. But I would rather just get money sent to me by some moron like Ricky I can shake off later. ;)

I need a nose job, actually for a real broken nose, maybe I should open a dating profile lol. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

This is my biggest pet peeve of late.  I hear it constantly on reality trash tv.  Married at First Sight and 90 Day being the biggest offenders.  These folks don’t even try.  But what should I expect, given they also put their lives on hold and leave children behind for these “relationships”. 

They're right in there on The Bachelor/ette.  Every season somebody says it.  My tic when it happens is eventually going to evolve into something far worse.

• Love 2
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Do we really need another show about multiples? 

they could all be the same family and i couldn't tell the difference.   at some point, all tiny babies bumbling over each other all look exactly alike anyway.  the parents all have the same whiny complaints and they're all really, really tired.  and have to keep reminding us that they're all really, really tired and that the other one isn't pulling their weight.  

okay i've just caught everyone up on every show about multiples....

• Love 20
Just now, snarkish said:

"I'm naaaaht changin' DAAAAHpers". I cringe every time that commercial comes on, and I live in the South.

OK but you have to admit the babies toppling over on the lawn like weebles is pretty funny 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s always the deviated septum, yes?

Ha! My dad, my sister and I all have deviated septums. It made me a mouth breather. Dad had surgery late in life to correct it but it caused more problems. I saw an ENT doctor to find out why I lost my sense of taste. Turns out that smell and taste are closely related and it was more likely my sense of smell was off. He suggested surgery to fix the deviated septum and I refused. My small nose is my best facial feature imo and nobody was messing with it.?

• Love 1

Get back to fertile Myrtle and Mike; there may be more going on there.  I'm curious and frightened at the same time.  

This episode has been WILD. May be needing more than 'Roni in the future.  

• Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

OK but you have to admit the babies toppling over on the lawn like weebles is pretty funny 

WEEBLES!!! "Wobble, but they don't fall down"! I used to have them as a child. Uh oh. Better get back on track before Drogo yells at me. LOL

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Do we really need another show about multiples? 

Nope. We do not.  But do we need on more show about delusional idiots finding so called love after skyping a few times, no we don't but here we are.

Side note, I know I have only been posting for an hour but I think I love you all.  Send money if you like or use your life savings to fly to Baltimore, I love you and it's for real.

• Love 16