Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I had never heard of this stuff until about a month ago, when I saw a recipe posted for Pineapple Ice Cream on Serious Eats, and the recipe's author compared it to the Dole Whip Pineapple. Curious, I did a bit of research and learned (from the Dole website) it's sold to vendors as a powder, which is then mixed with water and dumped into their soft-serve machine. The powder itself is essentially just a bunch of chemicals with less than 2% of so-called "natural flavors" (depending upon which of the six Dole Whip flavors is being sold). Here's what's in the Pineapple Dole Whip:

Sugar, Dextrose, Stabilizers (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Karaya Gum, Pectin), Coconut Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor (contains Pineapple Juice Powder), Modified Food Starch, Malic Acid, Beta Carotene (Color), Mono & Diglycerides, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).

Argh.

Spoilsport.  LOL.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I rewatched that with subtitles, and, my bad - you are right. I still think he's a drama queen, LOL.

I thought my hearing was going after all the rock concerts I’ve been to lol.  If 2011 was around the time of her first reality show, she looked very different then.  Not because of the passing of five or so years (assuming she sent the catfish pics to Jesse around 2016) but because of all the plastic surgery since then.  If Jesse is truthful that he prefers a more natural look, he may have preferred her look before all the alterations.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I never thought of that but you're right it probably was because she is totally lost when they are all together. It is interesting when they are together because THEY police each other and ask better stuff than Shaun Robinson. She is abysmal. I don't know what magic she has going for her with the TLC Sharpe people but she MUST GO.

My guess is that Shaun is available, presentable & within the show's budget.  If she is in fact fed the questions or reads them from cue cards, that's all it takes.  I thought I saw on one of the other "reunion / tell-all" shows that as she was walking backstage she asked if the couples were going to be there.  So she likely knows none of this in advance.

• Love 3
On 10/15/2018 at 3:47 PM, JenE4 said:

Also Shaun Robinson is one of the worst hosts ever.  For someone who makes a living asking questions and trying to get people to open up, she has so many awkward pauses and strange 

Roseanne Barr is looking for work. She would have punched Angie and made Eyore cry.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Simple. They want a TV show. Publicity so people will contribute to their GoFundMe. Attention.

Oh god I never thought of that but you are right on the money. She'll swan around in her mutton dressed as lamb wardrobe, flirt outrageously so she can feed her own ego, be the "cool mom" who leaves the condoms in a candy dish in the living room, and offer the boys a beer. Gag.

Just posted on my Google news feed...

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-jon-and-rachel-money-visa/

You can pay $30.00 to have John record a personal message such as

'Happy Fuckin' Birthday'

Rachel will also record a personal message for a fee.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I thought my hearing was going after all the rock concerts I’ve been to lol.  If 2011 was around the time of her first reality show, she looked very different then.  Not because of the passing of five or so years (assuming she sent the catfish pics to Jesse around 2016) but because of all the plastic surgery since then.  If Jesse is truthful that he prefers a more natural look, he may have preferred her look before all the alterations.

Darcey is getting very close to Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.  Her mouth looks like she has had a stroke. She needs to back off and soon.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

Darcey is getting very close to Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.  Her mouth looks like she has had a stroke. She needs to back off and soon.

The extreme close-ups the show uses don’t do her any favors.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Spike said:

I hadn't really watched with the subtitles before, so I definitely messed up, lol.

I wonder what pics she actually sent him. Hopefully not this one. This is definitely a long time ago. (I also didn't realize she'd had all that surgery just in recent years.)

young darcy2.jpg

On 10/15/2018 at 5:08 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t practice family law, so of course your opinion is more valid than mine, but my first thought is that the child is NEVER to take an international vacation then until they are 18? Unless it’s a school trip and neither parent goes....

Outside of extenuating circumstances I wouldn’t think divorce would ruin family vacation plans for years. 

They can if the other parent agrees. The other parent iften has to provide proof of this when traveling, such as a notarized consent. 

On 10/15/2018 at 7:09 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Stacy and Clinton would have told Rachel to "dress for the body you have", and called her outfits "I give up" wear. She could be much more attractive if she made the most of herself. She's not fat. She's not a size zero but she's not fat. She has pretty long hair and nice skin. A nice smile when she bothers to crank it out. If she'd find some decent pieces that fit her she would look 100 times better. Stacy and Clinton would get her in some twill trousers or dark wash jeans, a nice silk blouse with a modest print, and a jacket, with some nice boots or cute flats. A pretty, flirty, girly dress with an Empire waist and some metallic sandals, with a pop of color in a clutch bag. Some statement earrings or necklace.  

@Pepper MostlyYou forgot the infamous CPTS:

Color! Pattern! Texture! Shine!

<SMH>

Pepper, I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked! And you were doing SO well...LOL!

Well, Rachel does wear plaids, and plaid is a pattern, so she's 25% there. And that's good, I suppose?

I notice you didn't take on Angela. But who would, really? Even Stacey and Clinton would probably run from the room, screaming, and into the closest bar to knock back a few. But I think Angela's wardrobe choices fall into the category of "Things you can never unsee, no matter how drunk you get"....

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Quoting Pepper left off half of first sentence from quote
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, renatae said:

I hadn't really watched with the subtitles before, so I definitely messed up, lol.

I wonder what pics she actually sent him. Hopefully not this one. This is definitely a long time ago. (I also didn't realize she'd had all that surgery just in recent years.)

young darcy2.jpg

And that her twin did the same stuff  (to a lesser extent) to her face!!!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

I think Priscilla Presley will be the first stop: priscilla-presley-plastic-surgery-F.jpg.2436075415857c5bf08e6845caa422b9.jpg

1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

@Pepper MostlyYou forgot the infamous CPTS:

Color! Pattern! Texture! Shine!

<SMH>

Pepper, I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked! And you were doing SO well...LOL!

Well, Rachel does wear plaids, and plaid is a pattern, so she's 25% there. And that's good, I suppose?

I notice you didn't take on Angela. But who would, really? Even Stacey and Clinton would probably run from the room, screaming, and into the closest bar to knock back a few. But I think Angela's wardrobe choices fall into the category of "Things you can never unsee, no matter how drunk you get"....

The very first thing Stacey and Clinton would do with Angela is take her for a bra fitting. They'd get rid of the cold shoulder tops and leggings. They're fans of a jacket for bosomy ladies but no doubt Angie would whine about how hot it is in Georgia. They'd try and get her into at least one nice dress, one that hits at the knee, with maybe a fluffier skirt to balance her out. Dark trousers because that's the WNTW go-to, with a pointy shoe to make her legs look longer. Ted would have to talk her into going less bleachy and more natural--older ladies are often blonding to hide grey, so he'd keep the blond, just go more natural. Cut her hair to chin length to get rid of all the dead ends, do a kind of Paula Deen fluffy do, with some height on the crown and some tendrils around her face, soft bangs. Carmindy? will have her work cut out! Smoky eye, of course, probably in a burgundy brown. peachy blush/lip color.  A few tips on moisturizer. She could look fairly presentable if she wasn't so trashy.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Drogo said:

Get the Dole Whip.  I don't care how much artificial stuff is in it, the damn thing is amazing.

bb574893.jpg

I lost the .00000584 grams of respect I had for Ricky when he didn't order it.

but...but... i've had an actual dole whip from the dole plantation in Hawaii....will it be the same?  It's been about 5 years since I've been there and I'm just now starting to love not as fresh pineapple again lol 

11 hours ago, renatae said:

young darcy2.jpg

I need proof that this is what they actually used to look like... because I just find it really hard to believe. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Drogo said:

Get the Dole Whip.  I don't care how much artificial stuff is in it, the damn thing is amazing.

bb574893.jpg

I lost the .00000584 grams of respect I had for Ricky when he didn't order it.

What does it taste like? (I live in Columbus and try to avoid dairy.) 

27 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I need proof that this is what they actually used to look like... because I just find it really hard to believe. 

Just google "silva twins" - if they weren't such fame whores, you would think they were in the witness protection program.  its like they do a complete face change every two years or so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

That side by side "before" and "after" photo of Darcey reminded me of Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

It's dairy free.  It tastes like a pineapple and a soft-serve vanilla ice cream had a baby then Pope John Paul II blessed it. 

14 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

You can pay $30.00 to have John record a personal message such as

'Happy Fuckin' Birthday'

Rachel will also record a personal message for a fee.

How much to record "The ring, precious!" or "I am a beta male in full-fledged denial".. ?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, eatsleep said:

like pineapple deliciousness. 

1 hour ago, Horrified said:

Just google "silva twins" - if they weren't such fame whores, you would think they were in the witness protection program.  its like they do a complete face change every two years or so.

So here's the page that photo is from... and it's so weird but every single photo/clip from that show they did they look different.  How bizarre. 

https://starcasm.net/videos-before-the-90-days-darcey-silva-reality-show-pilot-for-the-twin-life/

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Horrified said:

I googled it, and this was my favorite. ?

Screenshot_20181017-142720.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

I don't understand the comments about Rachel's jeans and how she should have dressed up a bit.  To me, none of them look ready for prime time.  

image.thumb.png.8b23f0cd8fdecc44b6999ca7b809afa8.png

I agree. The only time I would’ve thought Rachel would’ve dressed up was at the pre-wedding dinner. She’s not at work or an evening gathering. I consider myself a stylish lady but jeans with a sweater, boots are my typical winter wardrobe on Saturdays(when she went to the UK it was winter, then spring); I wear more accessories than Rachel but I don’t think she dresses “down” for a typical sight seeing day. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

I don't understand the comments about Rachel's jeans and how she should have dressed up a bit.  To me, none of them look ready for prime time.  

Ha, that's a good point!  The only one dressed up is Darcy.  The rest of them look no better than Rachel.

That said, I think it probably stood out because she so often looked frumpy and she was meeting the love of her life.  And because she actually does have a pretty face, I think we all want to see her dressed like a knock out.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

At least Torag wasn’t wearing his hat sideways. He’s about 30 yrs past when that look is explainable.   

• Love 13

And just like that, Darcy AGAIN got a little hope that Jesse will be what she needs from a hug at the end... that is truly 2 people that cannot leave each other alone until 1 of them goes too far to come back.

Is the process for Rachel "so expensive" like she says because John is a criminal? Because I'm Canadian and when I got my green card, the whole process was under 5k w/ a lawyer which is optional. How is it so expensive but you're managing to go to the UK? I don't get it.

Edited by tumamita
  • Love 5

I suspect both trips to England that we saw were paid for by Sharp/TLC, with a film crew in tow, but Rachel doesn't have the money needed for the K3 Visa. Even if it was under 5K, that could be a fortune to her. 

So everybody, please help out our "star crossed lovers" and sign up for a special recorded birthday greeting from her or Jon. With swearing or not, your call! 

• Love 2

I would actually get a kick out of a "Happy Birthday" (non-swearing version) from Jon.  But he'd have to include a line like, "And your husband wants me to look deep into your eyes and say - from him 'I love you.'"  But it would have to be done with that wide-eyed, silly face.  I know Jon has faults, but whenever he says that to Rachel, I just love it.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, gunderda said:

like pineapple deliciousness. 

So here's the page that photo is from... and it's so weird but every single photo/clip from that show they did they look different.  How bizarre. 

https://starcasm.net/videos-before-the-90-days-darcey-silva-reality-show-pilot-for-the-twin-life/

Wow, she was actually really pretty then.  Eight years between age 34 and 42 just doesn't cause changes to that degree absent other thing like, say, alcohol and/or smoking.  Her plastic surgeon should be sued, s/he turned Darcey into Jocelyn Wildenstein.

• Love 8
On 10/14/2018 at 7:32 PM, Chickabiddy said:

Wow, I think Angela forgot she wasn’t on the Jerry Springer show this time around.

I also think Angela is JEALOUS of Rachel for being younger, cuter, and actually getting her “fairytale” ...oh and who has kids who aren’t facing  criminal charges of the most lascivious nature.

Angela is straight up NUTS and I was wishing I was on that couch. For her to get bent out of shape and insist she's dumping Michael for stating the obvious (SHE IS HIS ELDER!) demonstrates stupidity at its finest. Same with her getting into Rachel's face for Rachel wagging her finger. Seriously, Angela? You need to be put on meds, or put away. There's nothing about that 'grandma' that I consider remotely appealing. By now, MIchael must have a ton of American women, more in his age range, who is willing to sponsor him coming to the USA. He should count his blessings and block Angela off social media.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:15 PM, Honey said:

How did Paul come off as the sanest person on this show?

Paul has never appeared sane in my eyes, and his appearance on the tell-all spoke volumes. Karine is pregnant and he immediately demands a DNA test - what the F*** is his problem?! She too needs to watch her back. When Paul and his mother are stating that ALL decisions need to go through "Father" I immediately conjured up an abusive and dysfunctional family unit. Does Karine really want to be a part of that insanity? File for child support and count your blessings. Paul doesn't love her, he loves the idea of her and controlling her.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 6
On 10/14/2018 at 7:32 PM, Chickabiddy said:

And color me gobsmacked when twice in an evening Tarik was the voice of reason about Jesse being a drama queen and Angela spoiling for a fight. Maybe T is just benefiting from the stopped clock effect, but damn, he was spot on.

Tarik did have Angela's story down pat, but he's not off the hook by any means. When Tarik explained how upset he became when he assumed his gal was drinking a potion that would cause an abortion, again I question what the hell is wrong with these men that they immediately jump to negative assumptions. Why can't they just accept the information they are being given by their so-called wife/fiancee? If Tarik and Paul are that suspect re: what their 'loved ones' are doing, then they need to stay single. No woman should have a man questioning her, discounting her explanations, or always demanding complete control over her decisions. Tarik and Paul (and Jesse) need to do the world a favour by being celibate and leaving all the women alone. Ricky is a lying loser who clearly NEVER intended to divorce his second wife. TLC/ Bravo NEED to do background checks.

• Love 6
On 10/14/2018 at 7:33 PM, Sterling said:

Am I the only one who thinks Paul is right to want the DNA test?

Karine admitted to talking to other men.  She brushed it off, saying they were "far away".  Well girl, in most marriages, talking to anyone of the opposite sex outside the marriage is not ok.  
Methinks she's a lying liar.

Although I do think her hair looks 800% better.

Paul is in the wrong. Karine has never hidden who she talks to/befriends online. That would be akin to my hubby demanding a DNA test because I am pregnant and friendly with a guy in Denmark. If Paul is that insecure, he needs to move on. Demanding a DNA test is f**ked up and clearly misplaced insecurity. Anyone who accuses a partner of unsubstantiated cheating is clearly judging others by their own twisted and hidden intentions.

• Love 9
On 10/14/2018 at 8:12 PM, islandgal140 said:

Jon talking about beta men, but living in his mama's house, unemployed, Felonious garbage sorter and $50,000+ in debt. Not a good look.  Jon is problematic, but he is right that it does take a real man to be a true and loving father to a child that isn't his. Only time will tell if Jon is that. 

I am shocked that they managed to film anything of Jon and Rachel. If he can't watch his language for a 7 minute interview, than why does Rachel have him around Lucy? I like Jon the best of these bottom feeders, but he came across as a crass, uneducated, ranter. Good on Rachel for telling Angela to F**k off. I have been yelling that same expression at the characters in this 90 nonsense for the last 8 or so weeks.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:33 PM, Sterling said:

Karine admitted to talking to other men.  She brushed it off, saying they were "far away".  Well girl, in most marriages, talking to anyone of the opposite sex outside the marriage is not ok.  
Methinks she's a lying liar.

Karine 'talking' to other men meaning people who follow her on Facebook or instagram. I've been married for ages and I have far more men on my Facebook than women and I would never consider cheating on my husband. Only insecure people who are incapable of sustaining a relationship would jump to "cheating" because of online messages. It's ridiculous. Paul can read anything he wants of Karine's - it's not like she hides it. Like she pointed out, she's pregnant and the guy Paul is bringing up lives across the world. That's a control problem (of Paul's).

• Love 3
On 10/14/2018 at 8:12 PM, islandgal140 said:

Tell nothing disappointing as usual. When is this filmed? I wanted confirmation on the Hazel bisexual/Tarik orgies. LOL! Surprised, but not, that Hazel's statements about not finding Tarik attractive and wanting desperately to come to the States weren't thrown in Tarik's face.

My sage words to Jessie - bronzer isn't for everyone. 

Jessie also needs to stop saying that he should've called the police on Darcy for throwing shoes. Even in the worst case scenario that she did aim for his head (which I don't believe) she didn't make contact so he sounds like a lil bitch. 

I think it didn't need to be brought up because by now Tarik probably realizes he is not attractive and any American girl, looking like Hazel, wouldn't give him a second glance. As for Jesse, you are right about the bronzer. Have you also noticed the past two years have not been kind to Jesse? He looks like shit, and you can tell he won't age well at all. Hell, just look at his parents (shudder).

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Horrified said:

I swear, I am going to have nightmares containing Darcey's crying face. So much botox had her grimacing in such a way that only a gallon of brain bleach will help me recover. 

• Love 1
On 10/16/2018 at 7:48 PM, Morgalisa said:

It truly saddens me to see how much of her daughters' future and/or college funds she has re-routed into her face and body. These poor girls will also be forced to go the trash/reality show route just to get enough money to survive. Great mothering, Darcey.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Tarik did have Angela's story down pat, but he's not off the hook by any means. When Tarik explained how upset he became when he assumed his gal was drinking a potion that would cause an abortion, again I question what the hell is wrong with these men that they immediately jump to negative assumptions. Why can't they just accept the information they are being given by their so-called wife/fiancee? If Tarik and Paul are that suspect re: what their 'loved ones' are doing, then they need to stay single. No woman should have a man questioning her, discounting her explanations, or always demanding complete control over her decisions. Tarik and Paul (and Jesse) need to do the world a favour by being celibate and leaving all the women alone. Ricky is a lying loser who clearly NEVER intended to divorce his second wife. TLC/ Bravo NEED to do background checks.

Don’t any of these men practice birth control? Don’t the women? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Rachel gets knocked up by a married man,

Hazel has to send her kid to his dad cause she can’t afford to take care of him, but thinks she might be pregnant again

Karine, how many times has she been pregnant 2,3 or more?

Even idiot Darcy is talking about having a baby. 

Thankfully Angela is too old. 

• Love 13
On 10/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, renatae said:

I agree. I think she was encouraged when he hugged her toward the end of the show after all their fighting. Hard to believe she had not yet had enough. I don't much doubt he took her up on it after that one last humiliation.

But didn't you want to slap Jesse for even stepping out on the stage? That portion of the program was for the Americans, but Jesse HAD to interfere with that segment (declaring he had to speak up for himself). As far as I am concerned, tv audience had enough of Jesse 'speaking up'. He's a fame whore and hugged Darcey only because he caught a whiff of her moving on to bigger and better things. (Like when she said 'next time' will be better and she's still chasing down Europeans.)

• Love 6
On 10/16/2018 at 5:42 AM, Mainer said:

...also when Pole made the comment about pointing in people’s faces in jail not being acceptable... I died laughing because the look on his face was like he has learned the hard way.. can anyone imagine him in jail? I bet he got his ass handed to him more then once! 

Jesse - So glad he’s not gonna be on tv getting the last word... I actually think she messed with his profession in narcissism just a wee bit and it was good for him... I don’t think she has another guy in any serious way it was just a comment she hoped would bug him, and it did. Lol

Pole has not mentioned kringy staying out all night which is wayyy more important then some messages online to other men in my eyes, that was huge! I’m for the DNA test now, I wasn’t before. 

Grangela barely knows the English language but expects Micheal to speak in proper terms, she will actually make him go from well spoken to some sort of trash, she’s discuting and probably was that girl in high school that would literally fist fight guys... I hope he stays away she’s fiddy-2 and she ain’t changing her ways any time soon!!

Sticky Ricky is consistently inconsistent.

and if Tarik says one more time how gorgeous Hazel is I’m gonna puke. There both ugly! 

OMG!! Your comment re: Paul had me laughing out loud (people who snark on this board make my day :). I agree that Paul had to do many a dance, shuffle and apology while in jail to preserve his life. I also wish that Jesse had been thrown in jail for ANYTHING (gosh Darcey, you missed your chance to plant some drugs in his luggage, lol).  Jesse would be some inmate's 'bitch' within the first 24 hours. As for Karine staying out 'all night' I think viewers have forgotten that Karine's aunt lived a couple of blocks away. It showed after the family 'eating Paul's food' fiasco, Karine took off down the street, to her Aunt's, where she quickly locked Paul out. Plus, Paul had to meet with Karine's mother at thew same aunt's place (when he tried to apologize for his reaction re: the food), Nevermind a "DNA" test - just get a "DIVORCE" test if you are that insecure around women. (Deep down Paul knows it doesn't equate that beautiful women would want to be near him).

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Don’t any of these men practice birth control? Don’t the women? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Rachel gets knocked up by a married man,

Hazel has to send her kid to his dad cause she can’t afford to take care of him, but thinks she might be pregnant again

Karine, how many times has she been pregnant 2,3 or more?

Even idiot Darcy is talking about having a baby. 

Thankfully Angela is too old. 

Don't forget, Angela is going to get artificial insermonation.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Granny58 said:

We were watching The Deuce this week and they were trying to cast "The Grandmother" role in a 70s porn version of Little Red Riding Hood... Darcey could've slid right in there.

• Love 5

I'm confused by Pole and Karine's TL. She had the procedure and was in the hospital for two days. The day she got out, he told her he needed to return because they were out of money. I'm wondering how much time passed between her discharge from the hospital and his return to the States and if she would've been able to conceive in what seems to be a short turnaround time. Obviously you don't ovulate while pregnant. Pole is definitely a fruit bat, but his concerns may be valid. He may have had doubts about the first pregnancy, too. He said during an interview with Jenny McCarthy that he privately asked for a DNA test, and she straight up refused. He framed it like they needed to do a DNA test to prove the child had a right to citizenship. They really shouldn't have gotten married with all the trust issues. 

• Love 6

I’m confused, too, especially now that they’re saying this is her third “prenacy” since they got married. Only they know the real timeline, we’ve only seen a highly edited version of the wedding, miscarriage, and Paul’s return to the US and have no idea how time actually elapsed between the events. 

I can’t blame Paul for being suspicious. 

• Love 5

So what happens if Kareeny takes the DNA test and flunks it? They're married. If Pole stays in the US and leaves her behind, he's still married. If he brings her to the US, he will be expected to support the child as the de facto father. Can Pole afford a divorce? 

That was something wasn't it?  I can't believe I was on Angela's side in the beginning and she just got worse and worse until just basically becoming a steaming pile of poop.  Jesse and Darcy went as expected. Rachel is aging drastically before our eyes, long distance love must be pretty damn stressful. Tarik was nicely normal compared to everyone else, even though his relationship with Hazel brings all kinds of dysfunction too. Ahh well, bring on the new weirdos show!

• Love 8
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

I suspect both trips to England that we saw were paid for by Sharp/TLC, with a film crew in tow, but Rachel doesn't have the money needed for the K3 Visa. Even if it was under 5K, that could be a fortune to her. 

So everybody, please help out our "star crossed lovers" and sign up for a special recorded birthday greeting from her or Jon. With swearing or not, your call! 

If only he would get a JOB. Or what about TWO? Ppl with no children can work two jobs for a while when they need to save up for something, you know, Jon? All that yammer about sleeping during the day so he could skype w/ Rachel on US time was GROSS to me. Get a damn job so you can actually be the "husband, father, king" you say you are. They're the only couple, both completely English speaking, 30 something and from prosperous, developed countries, that hasn't started the K1 visa process. Losers.

16 hours ago, Chalby said:

He jumped to that assumption bc he saw how easily she walked away from her existing child. She chose a man she knew for a week over her own flesh and blood 5 year old child, and that fact was not lost on Tarik. That is what they call a "moment of clarity" and in that moment he saw her for what she really is. There will be plenty of other assumptions he jumps to bc when someone shows you something like that, you never forget.

15 hours ago, Chalby said:

Paul is in the wrong. Karine has never hidden who she talks to/befriends online. That would be akin to my hubby demanding a DNA test because I am pregnant and friendly with a guy in Denmark. If Paul is that insecure, he needs to move on. Demanding a DNA test is f**ked up and clearly misplaced insecurity. Anyone who accuses a partner of unsubstantiated cheating is clearly judging others by their own twisted and hidden intentions.

I think he was in the wrong to demand it on tv AND in the course of saying how much he loves her and wants the marriage to continue. You can't have it both ways. Either you trust your spouse or you don't. If you don't, walk away or get help. But don't think publicly shaming them will do anything to assuage your fears.

15 hours ago, Chalby said:

I think it didn't need to be brought up because by now Tarik probably realizes he is not attractive and any American girl, looking like Hazel, wouldn't give him a second glance. As for Jesse, you are right about the bronzer. Have you also noticed the past two years have not been kind to Jesse? He looks like shit, and you can tell he won't age well at all. Hell, just look at his parents (shudder).

Oh, I soooooo disagree. Tarik is OK looking. And since growing the beard, a LOT of women (YT vid comments, etc.) have said he looks much better. It's his personality that repels women, I think. He's a weak, whiny, insecure beta. ("No one wants me to be happy! That's why my baby mama can't see you.") Women hate that! 

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m confused, too, especially now that they’re saying this is her third “prenacy” since they got married. Only they know the real timeline, we’ve only seen a highly edited version of the wedding, miscarriage, and Paul’s return to the US and have no idea how time actually elapsed between the events. 

I can’t blame Paul for being suspicious. 

I did hear she had been pregnant w/ twins So maybe one of the twins died in utero but they are counting the twins as two "prenacies"?

2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

So what happens if Kareeny takes the DNA test and flunks it? They're married. If Pole stays in the US and leaves her behind, he's still married. If he brings her to the US, he will be expected to support the child as the de facto father. Can Pole afford a divorce? 

A divorce (esp. when you have nothing) is far cheaper than raising a child.  But he did ~magnanimously~ say on the tell all he'd raise the baby even if it wasn't his. Yeah, right....

22 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Jesse looked nice, too. I mean, his specific choice of suit might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he at least made an effort. Bc, you know, it is national tv...not a trip to the supermarket. And that's what the rest of them were dressed for. Karine also looked nice.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 2