Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/20/2018 at 4:31 PM, Mainer said:

Karini has those fuck me eyes bad, I feel like she screams slut.

Darcy is that bar fly everyone has had and know how crazy she is so they all no better then to make a relationship with her. 

I think Melissa is a straight prostitute I don’t think she’s innocent at all! She’s very careful when she talks and answers her questions very vague..

I had to laugh because you almost sound like you frown upon the honourable career of prostitution, lol. You also sound as though you feel women become automatic sluts if they enjoy sex. Melissa resembles a lot of attractive Colombian women who are very up front about their love for cosmetic procedures. I believe the fave procedures at present are butt implants #1 and breasts #2. Melissa does not need to resort to prostitution as I have a feeling she's pursued at both her job and at university. She's probably helping out a friend by agreeing to have her image used. She'll find herself a wealthy Colombian business man or doctor and be married within 4 years. Karine is hardly 'a slut' because she enjoys sex. Paul needs to remember that complimenting a gay facebook friend is hardly a reason for a Cheating Woman's Pregnancy test. He's such an idiot! Cheaters are smart enough to understand benefits of condoms. Karine's policeman father would not be demanding to see criminal records, nor quizzing up a potential son-in - law if his daughter was the town slut.  Finally, I doubt Darcy's daughters are going to be silent while their mother is 'had by everyone'. I guess I am a woman's woman - I only offer support to my fellow ladies unless they prove and deserve otherwise. Last note - Paul's obsession with cheating demonstrates a man who is likely to cheat himself. He judges others by his own inclinations and tries to excuse his obsession as a 'bad experience'. Restraining orders and threatening texts tells me he was the bad experience.

• Love 4

I can't remember if it was Eric or ...?... who pointed out that men are attracted to youth and beauty while women are attracted to wealth and stability. I have to call BS on this outlook as it's an excuse to explain their need to chase down subservient and youthful foreigners. Huge numbers of women have been in the workforce since the War and surely someone is noticing that women are rarely given the opportunity NOT to work. Given they pull in the $$, their credit rating allow for bigger mortgages, and they're still birthing children while cooking and cleaning, they don't really need a guy for wealth and stability. The real issue is the average woman I just described is not going to marry some backwards guy who expects to be their 'boss' rather than partner. Today's women are so independent they marry for love and companionship, but do not NEED to be married (and thus, are picky, picky). People look down on Rachel but hey, she's supporting herself without complaint, and Jon's perfect as she truly wants love and companionship. Good on Jon if he is mature enough to accept Rachel as she is. Forget the American man - apparently she's too old, and unattractive (plus kids - yeesh) for some twice married old guy with 5 kids. LOL Still a double standard.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I had to laugh because you almost sound like you frown upon the honourable career of prostitution, lol. You also sound as though you feel women become automatic sluts if they enjoy sex. Melissa resembles a lot of attractive Colombian women who are very up front about their love for cosmetic procedures. I believe the fave procedures at present are butt implants #1 and breasts #2. Melissa does not need to resort to prostitution as I have a feeling she's pursued at both her job and at university. She's probably helping out a friend by agreeing to have her image used. She'll find herself a wealthy Colombian business man or doctor and be married within 4 years. Karine is hardly 'a slut' because she enjoys sex. Paul needs to remember that complimenting a gay facebook friend is hardly a reason for a Cheating Woman's Pregnancy test. He's such an idiot! Cheaters are smart enough to understand benefits of condoms. Karine's policeman father would not be demanding to see criminal records, nor quizzing up a potential son-in - law if his daughter was the town slut.  Finally, I doubt Darcy's daughters are going to be silent while their mother is 'had by everyone'. I guess I am a woman's woman - I only offer support to my fellow ladies unless they prove and deserve otherwise. Last note - Paul's obsession with cheating demonstrates a man who is likely to cheat himself. He judges others by his own inclinations and tries to excuse his obsession as a 'bad experience'. Restraining orders and threatening texts tells me he was the bad experience.

Well I wasn’t offering any judgment on how I felt about what I see I was just saying that’s what I see, I don’t think Karine is a slut because she likes sex. I don’t think that’s what a slut is. I said her eyes scream slut, I just don’t see her as innocent to me she has that look in her eyes like she’s been around. Once again just stating what I see, I am a woman’s woman too and had plenty of friends that were sluts and that’s there  prerogative as long as there not sleeping with my man I could care less... lol 

on Melissa I got the feeling her pimp dropped her off and she wasn’t aloud to say anything. When producers asked why she was 3 hours late she replied “ I had plans” and gave a smirk like she either couldn’t say or was being dishonest. 

Darcy literally reminds me of a bar fly, she thinks she’s something great sleeps with the guy that gives her any attention at all and then they leave her because she’s easy, I feel like that’s why she went looking for true love elsewhere because she hasn’t been successful, she’s such a doormat and vacuum seeking attention and someone to tell her she’s so great and pretty etc... I also would go as far to assume she has zero girl code. She’s that friend you can’t trust.. these are just my opinion of what i see in these people. Doesn’t mean I’m judging them just calling it for what I see. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Chalby said:

When my son was born, I was given the paperwork to fill out. I could have put any father's name I wanted, even though I was married. We took the paperwork home, blank, as I still wasn't sure of my boy's name. Also, I was the one who mailed the paperwork in after I filled it in. Does anyone else remember the procedure they went through with the birth of their child?

I had my kids in 1997 and 1999 and I was married to their father.  I was still asked if he was to go on the birth certificate, he was the assumed legal father in MN.

1 hour ago, Mainer said:

Darcy literally reminds me of a bar fly, she thinks she’s something great sleeps with the guy that gives her any attention at all and then they leave her because she’s easy, I feel like that’s why she went looking for true love elsewhere because she hasn’t been successful, she’s such a doormat and vacuum seeking attention and someone to tell her she’s so great and pretty etc..

I agree - she had to go to the Netherlands cause she went through all the guys in CT.  I mean, saying outright:  "I am begging to be loved" kinda sums it up right there.

8 hours ago, Chalby said:

Given that Jon fully intended to be present for the birth, I understand why his name would go on the certificate. It bothered me that Jon suddenly is saying that Lucy shouldn't be encouraged to call him Daddy. WTH? They've been saying it the whole time they talked on the computer. I bet Jon's mom or sister suddenly planted that negative notion. Jon is the only 'dad' Lucy knows at present. 

I still think it was incorrect to put the man who is not the biological father down as the father.  He could, possibly, get custody of that child someday.  Just leave the space blank.  You are denying Lucy her true heritage and possible child support from that dad.  Dads are, in my opinion, very underrated and dismissed in society today.  I am glad Jon is stepping up but let's not let Bio Dad off the hook.

Edited to add: I love Dr Pimple Popper but the thought of sending an umbilical cord through the mail is quite disgusting to me!!!  GROSS!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mainer said:

Doesn’t mean I’m judging them just calling it for what I see. 

Fair enough, if that's what you see. I have to admit, I have A lot of gal friends but I can't say I've ever considered any of their eyes as metaphorically slutty. Even those eyes that belonged to my promiscuous friends. lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Just leave the space blank.  You are denying Lucy her true heritage and possible child support from that dad.  Dads are, in my opinion, very underrated and dismissed in society today.  I am glad Jon is stepping up but let's not let Bio Dad off the hook.

A boy of 15 taught me what a 'dad' is years ago. I was quizzing him about his 'biological father' (for similar reasons as you noted 'heritage and all that' ) and although he freely answered my nosy questions, his answers started to become quite short and curt. I apologized and said I was just curious about his 'dad'. He replied that his "Dad was the guy who takes him to hockey at 4:00 a.m., who coaches his baseball team, who tells him he loves him, and who takes him to the Star Wars' movies on opening night." I realized he was talking about his stepfather who came into his life when he was 7. Interestingly, Stepdad's name is on his birth certificate because he changed his name as soon as he was legal. Prior to that, he had his stepfather's name throughout school (you can be called whatever name you wish) and witnesses at notary ensured his passport was in his chosen name. Heritage didn't mean a whole lot to this fellow and he certainly didn't ever receive a penny from "the other guy" as he referred to him. Sometimes "bio dads" need to stay permanently off the 'hook'. You may be correct about Dads being underrated, but in my circle, and family/siblings parent, all the Dads are amazing and truly appreciated. That extends to my three sons as well. 

• Love 4

My boys have there bio sperm donors last name and I literally hate it and so do they, they would argue to anyone that there step dad is there Dad. They don’t even use the word “step” when they talk about him. The Dad is the one who steps up and raises them, I hate to use the word “Dad” to the one who doesn’t.

If Rachel’s bio dad hasn’t been in her life thus far there must be a reason and he’s already missed so much in my eyes... sad but there must be a reason we just haven’t heard why he’s not in Lucy’s life, at least I haven’t heard the reason.  That little girl deserves a dad that shows her love and that she can see and hug and touch so I hope he fills that void for the absent one.

my kids couldn’t be happier with the dad that raised them

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

agree - she had to go to the Netherlands cause she went through all the guys in CT.  I mean, saying outright:  "I am begging to be loved" kinda sums it up right there.

Totally. Complete and total doormat. That pushes any man away. which is exactly what she’s doing to him, sometimes you see him look at her like wow, like he had no idea what he was gettin into. Not saying I don’t think he’s an asshole because he definitely is. But no guy likes a desperate girl. Total turn off

Darcy needs to read “why men love bitches” the best book

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 3

Paying more attention to the extended episode tonight. In the supermarket scene, Paul and Karine are both wearing gold rings on their left hands and Karine is wearing a loose peplum type top and is only filmed from certain angles that would disguise a baby bump. 

Edited to add: of course we could all be "played" by production to fuel speculation and interest that Karine is pregnant with someone else's baby. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
On 8/29/2018 at 11:24 AM, usernameG said:

They are making a come back. Some brands now refer to them now as "belt bags".

No!

On 8/29/2018 at 12:23 PM, greekmom said:

All this fanny pack discussion has me thinking the only acceptable way to wear a fanny pack is below:

rock fanny pack.jpg

Noooooo!

On 8/30/2018 at 6:46 PM, Eric said:

.. Sneakers with velcros I can understand but fanny packs? while traveling? c'mon now. They are super practical when traveling.  And they are in vogue now, I just bought one 2 weeks ago, from Nike. They are cool as fuck!

No!

Europeans still eat pizza with a fork and knife.

Funny, but in Italy Thin pizza is always handed to you unsliced and you work your way through it with a fork and knife. In Roma, small takeout places serve thick pizza by the kilo. It is amazing, and you walk along eating it with your hands

• Love 3
On 8/31/2018 at 8:15 AM, Chalby said:

Well, if I were younger (I didn't have to deal with this social media/ online dating when I was 19/20) I would love to meet a fellow from Europe and have the chance to relocate! It sounds exciting and exotic, so I understand the whole appeal of someone from another country. That's one thing I don't understand. Why do these American guys always want women from the poorer countries? Why not some beautiful Spanish or French gal? 

There is no way  most of the men on this show (and many of the men in general who seek foreign brides) could attract a beautiful French or Spanish woman. If they could they could, probably attract a beautiful *American* woman and wouldn’t be looking for foreign partners. The men we’ve seen on the show are awkward, poor, have tons of baggage, are unattractive, etc.  They are trying to attract a Miss Universe contestant level bride with the promise of an improved quality of life since the men have nothing else to offer. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

No!

Noooooo!

No!

Europeans still eat pizza with a fork and knife.

Funny, but in Italy Thin pizza is always handed to you unsliced and you work your way through it with a fork and knife. In Roma, small takeout places serve thick pizza by the kilo. It is amazing, and you walk along eating it with your hands

AHaha! I don't know...To me, the turtle neck...tucked in!...and the necklace on top of the shirt are more tacky than the fanny pack itself!

• Love 4
On 8/31/2018 at 10:49 AM, AZChristian said:

Because women from poorer countries are desperate.  I can't imagine a beautiful Spanish or French gal wanting to hook up with a "grown man" who wears a backward Elmer Fudd hat and a King Tut tank top . . . especially a man who is so desperate for female companionship that he'll fly to the Philippines to meet someone he's only known online for a couple of weeks.

ETA:  We actually did have a French girl last season of BT90D:  Miriam.  Patrick had decided that he was going to take their online friendship to the next level, and flew to Paris to spend time with her.  She already had a boyfriend, although she didn't tell him that until he got to Paris.  I think Patrick was . . . and maybe still is . . . in the "friend" zone.  She didn't need him like the women we see on this show from poorer countries need their American rescuer.  

PLUS:  We had Courtney and Antonio.  She of the big gums and princess dreams.  She went to Spain (?) by her own choice to meet Antonio and start telling him how to behave with a girlfriend (which she was not).  He seemed confused and unimpressed by her.  He didn't NEED her.

There was also that stuck up 18 year old sounds-like-an-injured-moose singing gal in the uber religious fam up in New England that smugly told her Spanish boyfriend that there was so such thing as a European dream. Fun fact: He came right back at her. He definitely did not need her either. 

• Love 13
On 8/28/2018 at 5:00 PM, gonecrackers said:

I noticed when they got to the hotel she mentioned having to use another card, or two cards & I was thinking, is she trying to angle him to contribute, because that won't be happening.

Wasn't Angela the one who was on the phone with her guy while at the airport and he was giving her a hard time about not getting the amount of money from her that he asked for? She told him she didn't have that much right then because some unexpected expenses had come up. It seemed he was giving her a very hard time. I'd forgotten about that incident.

Edited by renatae
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Wasn't she the one who was on the phone with her guy while at the airport and he was giving her a hard time about not getting the amount of money from her that he asked for? She told him she didn't have that much right then because some unexpected expenses had come up. It seemed he was giving her a very hard time. I'd forgotten about that incident.

Wasn't that Nicole and Azan from last season?  She was trying to board with multiple carry-ons and her little girl, but was having to calm him down on the phone because he was angry that she hadn't sent as much money as he expected.

• Love 11
On 8/30/2018 at 8:39 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per the whole "Let's call Jon Daddy!!!"  Rachel, SLOW YOUR ROLL. 

This. Rachel's entire attitude bugs me in a way no other couple on this show has. First if all, I get it that it is 2018, but she started talking with Jon, then got pregnant by another man, then continued talking and falling in love with jon during her pregnancy and thereafter... she just didnt seem embarrassed at all. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I just dont think that pregnancy is the time in a womans life where she should start dating and pursuing love interests. It also irked me how she basically fast forwarded their relationship to old married couple status basically the day they met , and how she was so excited for him to change Lucy's diapers and give her a bath. Did we forget to mention he has a criminal record for assault ?! Yes they chatted for like 2 years but had literally just met the man yesterday and she entrusted him to go check on her baby who was, by the way, sleeping on a different FLOOR in a strange house in a foreign country. I hate judging these people but i am just glad that there is a camera crew there. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 11
On 8/25/2018 at 6:18 PM, Lillith said:

Actually you can put botox in certain areas of your lower face, to help with marionette lines for instance. But my guess is with the lips it's just too much badly injected filler. She's so pretty, or she'd be pretty if she didn't overdo all of that stuff and try to act 22. 

My apologies.  Of course Botox can be used to retard the drooping lines. I was thinking more specifically of the filling out of the marionette lines. I’ve had both, they work really well.  

On 8/30/2018 at 7:39 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per the whole "Let's call Jon Daddy!!!"  Rachel, SLOW YOUR ROLL.  It bugs me when people have this agenda in their head then get pouty when the other person balks. 

Exactly this. Whether or not calling Jon daddy will have any effect on Lucy, the fact is Jon doesn't feel comfortable with it. That's his prerogative, end of story. If he changes his mind in the future, that's his decision to make, no one else's. Rachel, like a lot of people on this show, is delusional and selfish - you can't force a title on someone that they don't want. Same thing with ditzy Darcey and referring to Jesse as her kids step-dad. If all parties eventually arrive at the conclusion that "dad" is the term to be used and everyone is comfortable with that, then fine. Till then, chill. I can't imagine a boyfriend wanting his child to call me "mom" 24 hours after meeting him or her, and I'd be hella pissed if he pouted and whined about it. 

• Love 3

I have been thinking about this post for awhile. I am part of the BBW (Big Beautiful Women) Community. I am also a Las Vegas performer. I call myself a z list celebrity. There is a documentary the comes on last night on TLC that I am featured in. (that's all Im giving away) 

I have worked on a few reality tv shows. I have found that usually there is very little producer driven.  A flat fee is paid and things going on in the scenes like dinners, vacations, wedding dresses etc is not paid by production.

Now being a BBW, here is an interesting thing. When I spend any time online I am "hit Up" by many men from other countries. I think they look for larger women thinking we are lonely,  One of the first things they tell you is "I Love You" I can see how these women cling to that. (Angela, Danielle, Nicole) I always felt like these men are just fishing. Then they get shocked like Azan when one of them takes the bate.

• Love 4
On 8/29/2018 at 7:25 PM, Kangatush said:

Speaking of things being producer driven...  I've been thinking of Jon and Lucy.  I am in no way saying there's anything improper (I think the board can be quick to jump that way), but the whole thing is weird.  Not his kid and he's only known her through Skype and pictures, but he loves her?  I know it doesn't take blood to have love, but it usually takes proximity.  And not wanting her to call him dad?  What should she call him, Jon?  Like that won't make her ask questions.  To me, fathers give you biological life, dads raise you.  Sometimes they're the same man, some times they aren't.

This has puzzled me, too. He has been long distance gushing all over her since she was born, paying for her daycare, planning for life with her and her mother and pretty much acting as though he can hardly wait until they are a family. Now he decides he doesn't want her to call him daddy? I can see waiting until they are actually married for that, but he sounds like he doesn't ever want her to call him that. I'm with you; I think that would be super confusing to her. Wondering if this is a symptom of him being uncertain he wants to go through with the marriage.

• Love 1
On 8/30/2018 at 1:24 PM, Bridget said:

I’m 99.9% certain that Hazel’s family belongs to a Pentecostal congregation, hence the long hair, the long service and its format. 

The sign that was displayed outside of the church Hazel went to read “UPC”, which stands for United Pentecostal Church. 

Kudos to the person who mentioned upthread that it was probably a Pentecostal service. (Was that you, @Pepper Mostly?) 

Once I saw Hazel’s crazy long hair, along with the previews for the service, that was my automatic assumption: it was a Pentecostal service. We’ve only seen her in dresses as well, which is another sign that she is a member of that particular faith. 

According to everyone’s favorite doc, WebMD, “There are a wide range of conditions that can bring on hair loss, with some of the most common being pregnancy, thyroid disorders, and anemia.“ 

Harpers’s Bazaar also has a great article on women’s hair loss. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/beauty/hair/news/a41274/why-is-my-hair-falling-out/

The following examples are some of the reasons that contribute heavily to the loss of hair in females, which explains Hazel’s thinning hair:

-overuse of heat tools

-overuse of hair color

-frequent hair brushing

-extreme heat

-wearing hair in a ponytail 

-lifestyle (poor diet, not trimming hair)

-pregnancy 

Also, surgery requiring anesthesia. Anesthesia has thinned out my hair on at least two occasions.

I believe it was a Pentecostal church as well, but as others have said, her commitment is not that certain, especially the fact that she is considering marrying someone who is not a Christian. Not a recipe for a great marriage unless she is either not all that committed or she feels he will convert like her father did.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:21 PM, AZChristian said:

Gotta ask . . . did you ever meet Luke, the old guy who is one of the most well-known baseball ushers in the world?

I don't think so ... but it's possible, if he's been there for a while, that I might have met him before he was old enough to be one of the best-known ushers LOL! Have only been there that once, for our anniversary in 2014, in the last 10 years but we were there a lot in the mid-80s when we lived in Westchester and had time on our hands!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lily247 said:

This. Rachel's entire attitude bugs me in a way no other couple on this show has. First if all, I get it that it is 2018, but she started talking with Jon, then got pregnant by another man, then continued talking and falling in love with jon during her pregnancy and thereafter... she just didnt seem embarrassed at all. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I just dont think that pregnancy is the time in a womans life where she should start dating and pursuing love interests. It also irked me how she basically fast forwarded their relationship to old married couple status basically the day they met , and how she was so excited for him to change Lucy's diapers and give her a bath. Did we forget to mention he has a criminal record for assault ?! Yes they chatted for like 2 years but had literally just met the man yesterday and she entrusted him to go check on her baby who was, by the way, sleeping on a different FLOOR in a strange house in a foreign country. I hate judging these people but i am just glad that there is a camera crew there. 

No way no how would I let my baby sleep so far away from me unless my mom was in the room with the baby or something.  But I suppose you can't get busy with a baby sleeping right there so let's move her downstairs.  That way I can put my needs above hers.  Problem solved!!   See, I actually love judging these idiots on tv.  You signed up for, you get what is coming.  Idiots.  Except Lucy.

3 hours ago, renatae said:

He has been long distance gushing all over her since she was born, paying for her daycare, planning for life with her and her mother and pretty much acting as though he can hardly wait until they are a family. Now he decides he doesn't want her to call him daddy?

I think he thought "Oh Geez - the crap is about to get real.  They are REALLY here and I may have written a check with my mouth that my ass can't cash."

Oh Angela - not sure what to make of you and Michael.  If you are 52 then I am 38.

I have said this before but I remarried last fall.  Dated for five and half years, engaged for a bit over two before we were wed.  My kids call him.......First Name.  No forcing anything on anyone.  I don't even refer to him as their stepfather, I just call him First Name.  I don't force anyone to spend time together unless they want, they do need to show him respect as I believe he has earned it.  I seriously think the first time they saw us kiss was our wedding day, lol!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No way no how would I let my baby sleep so far away from me unless my mom was in the room with the baby or something.  But I suppose you can't get busy with a baby sleeping right there so let's move her downstairs.  That way I can put my needs above hers.  Problem solved!!   See, I actually love judging these idiots on tv.  You signed up for, you get what is coming.  Idiots.  Except Lucy.

I think there's a baby monitor, but since Lucy is in a crib, she could have been moved in their room.

While I have absolutely no proof, I think Rachel conceived Lucy on an earlier visit to Jon. I don't believe she's never been in England before since she was so calm at the airport/train stations. Jon seems very attached to Lucy. I guess the truth will come out at some point. I like them, but I always suspect producer manipulation in this show--for all these couples. 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

While I have absolutely no proof, I think Rachel conceived Lucy on an earlier visit to Jon. I don't believe she's never been in England before since she was so calm at the airport/train stations. Jon seems very attached to Lucy. I guess the truth will come out at some point. I like them, but I always suspect producer manipulation in this show--for all these couples. 

I think you are onto something.......perhaps denying they met so they can get the TLC $$$?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I think there's a baby monitor, but since Lucy is in a crib, she could have been moved in their room.

They had a now inactive GoFundMe and active IG page to help them meet for the first time in June 2017. If Lucy was 8 months at the time of filming in December, and they were trying to crowd fund the money for Rachel to visit him for the first time, he's definitely not the bio father. Granted, he could've donated his biological material for A.I. or something. I do believe they've met before this trip, though. I'm not buying their story, and I'm sure the truth will come out. I wouldn't put it past TLC to request that they make it seem like they had never met. Why is the question. There are plenty of couples who meet and apply for the K1 who don't have to craft a story line to be on telly.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 1

Maybe Karine and Paul wouldn't have communication issues if they actually spoke the same language.

Paul should have picked up some Portuguese by this point.  And if Karine intends to come to the USA, she should be studying English.

Paul is a creep and annoying, but even he doesn't deserve to be responsible for the kid that Karine is clearly baking in her oven!

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

That steak WAS badly cooked. Just sayin

When my nieces were that age they probably would’ve enjoyed breaded chicken strips or spaghetti and meatballs more than a plain steak. 

• Love 9

None of these people belong together. 

Jon likes to beat people up. What’s he going to do with her if she pisses him off?

Ricky knows the language! Paul, you need to learn a thing or two. Oh, but wait, no way you’re getting married. Ricky and that woman are clearly smitten with each other, now he’s going to tell her about Melissa and probably blow it. You’ve just met her, why feel the need to dump everything right now?

Jessee has Bugs Bunny teeth, I just noticed it tonight. Better to chew that tough steak with, I guess.

Dean is an asshole. Tarik needs to be asking those types of questions, in private, not him.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

If Darcey and Jesse appear in a scene with food, we can predict they will start yelling at each other walk out before eating anything. Maybe it's a type of diet plan. 

I think they are both hangry. That's why they argue when around food.

• Love 23

Dean just needs to accept the unholy alliance between Hazel and Tarik. She wants to get out of the country any way she can. He wants a smokin' hot chick who is half his age and way out of his league. Neither one of them is thinking about Tarik's autistic child. I'm wondering if they've given much thought to Hazel's son? Will he leave his father? Will his father even let him go? Will he stay in poverty in the Philippines? What will happen?

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 9

Oops, I forgot Ricky and the back-up!

They actually seem to have some chemistry.  Maybe he should have focused more on what his cupid matches had to say, instead of making a decision based on looks alone.

Because this whole thing has played out on TV and his family and friends do know that he originally went to meet Melissa, I think he does need to come clean at some point.  Probably not on date 2.  And I can just see Ricky messing that up when really he should just say something like, "I originally came to meet another match but we turned out not to have anything in common, so I thought I would get in touch while I was here."  Of course, that would have come off a little better if he hadn't done the "I don't know where I'll sleep"routine to get into bed with her as soon as they met.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

...And hey, I'm glad she changed from the spaghetti straps that were allowing 3/4 of her breasts-including the tattoo- to be revealed- to the cold-shoulder slogan t-shirt (I've forgotten what it said) to be more modest...

It said "flawless".  

• Love 16