Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Guess Who's Arguing at Dinner?

• Start Topic

IS there a spoiler/speculation thread? I’m more interested in finding out what everyone thinks the landscape will look like next season. 

No way my girl Bethenny let’s ramona and Dorinda off the hook for their disloyalty lol

in my own head I see B in a darkened room pouring over a laptop plotting her revenge.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, bagger said:

in my own head I see B in a darkened room pouring over a laptop plotting her revenge.

Four adderall deep 2:30 in the morning cigarette hanging from her lips a half empty bottle of skinny girl vodka next to her. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Four adderall deep 2:30 in the morning cigarette hanging from her lips a half empty bottle of skinny girl vodka next to her. 

Don’t forget the zippo lighter in the other hand clicking away.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, bagger said:

IS there a spoiler/speculation thread? I’m more interested in finding out what everyone thinks the landscape will look like next season. 

No way my girl Bethenny let’s ramona and Dorinda off the hook for their disloyalty lol

Create a Season 11 Speculation thread.    

IMO No need for Bethenny to plot revenge.  Ramona and Dorinda will be walking on egg shells waiting for her to make her move so not doing anything is her best revenge.

No cigs for Bethenny.......they belong to LuAnn, Dorinda and Carole

• Love 2
(edited)

For a long term relationship I think she wants to be the better looking. 

Maybe, @ShawnaLanne -- but for all her flaws, I don't think "that" kind of vanity is tucked in her baggage. I think she'd take a male partner being the more traditionally attractive person in stride (and lots of jokes) and even see it as a feather in her cap; proof she's got lots more going on than a typical trophy wife.

And she seemed pretty into him on that episode -- eyes averted in a flirtatious manner, head bent, very engaged -- so I think he was very much her type.

Don’t forget the zippo lighter in the other hand clicking away.

LOL

kitty meme.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, film noire said:

He's a partner in a law firm (so he's not broke) and and he looks pretty buff to me:

I think Bethenny would love to have had a stable, handsome man in her life, instead of the usual creeps she dates. 

For some reason he reminds me of Mike Damone (that is, Robert Romanus’ character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High). He’s cute but then you are put off by something. Like maybe you can tell he scalps tickets and dates the girl your little nerdy dude friend has a crush on.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I love LVP too but probably not enough to overcome my dislike of the others (including Kyle).     

I agree with you about Shannon;  I like her too.  We have a thread going with which episode Shannon will lose it and  blow up at Vicky.   We're all betting it will happen but we just don't know when LOL

Yes, agree about Kyle - and I'll check out that thread - thanks. I always liked Shannon, she was the only reason I watched the last couple of years.

• Love 1

I am not going to scroll back and look for that article about RBF, but I thought he said he signed up for speed dating and it sounded like he was new to it and knew nothing about it, the facilitator, etc. and I don't recall him mentioning Rory.

Given then,  I don't understand the leap to how he was friends with Rory. The only logical explanation is he was talking about two separate dating sites/services. Maybe the first one was how he initially met Bethenney and then there was Rory's SD service.

I am so confused about all of the conflicting backstories, texts, etc., but really don't care.

Maybe Kelly will cross paths with him somewhere. I see some potential there. She seems like a happy medium between harsh caustic Bethenney and "too cool for school" Carole. LOL! 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am not going to scroll back and look for that article about RBF, but I thought he said he signed up for speed dating and it sounded like he was new to it and knew nothing about it, the facilitator, etc. and I don't recall him mentioning Rory.

Given then,  I don't understand the leap to how he was friends with Rory. The only logical explanation is he was talking about two separate dating sites/services. Maybe the first one was how he initially met Bethenney and then there was Rory's SD service.

I am so confused about all of the conflicting backstories, texts, etc., but really don't care.

Maybe Kelly will cross paths with him somewhere. I see some potential there. She seems like a happy medium between harsh caustic Bethenney and "too cool for school" Carole. LOL! 

He said he was friends with Rory and just trying to help her business when people started saying that he was trolling for a HW and just wanted to be on TV.

I believe he met Bethenny in Florida. 

2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, now work with me here.  Just a little maybe?  If you tilt your head and squint?

michael-nouri-ben-weber_LI.jpg

Who is that?    He looks familiar but I'm drawing a blank. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

He said he was friends with Rory and just trying to help her business when people started saying that he was trolling for a HW and just wanted to be on TV.

I believe he met Bethenny in Florida. 

Who is that?    He looks familiar but I'm drawing a blank. 

The actor Michael Nouri

I'm a long time fan. ?  ?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The actor Michael Nouri

I'm terrible with names.

I think I figured it out........isn't he the Flashdance dude?

If I'm right I swear I didn't look it up.

• Love 6
On 7/26/2018 at 5:17 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I wonder about those polls too. I've watched all the HW shows since it started and I have opinions, but I've never cared enough to vote on WWHL or even watch WWHL. You're right that it's probably the same people voting in every poll.

I would not take those polls serious.   A few times I watched it the poll answers were up before Andy finished the question!

Tinsley tag next season will be I have a mug shot too.  

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

I would not take those polls serious.   A few times I watched it the poll answers were up before Andy finished the question!

Tinsley tag next season will be I have a mug shot too.  

I thought so too but there's a poster here who has a friend working on WWHL.  He says no.  They don't care enough about the results to rig the polls and early voting comes from the studio audience.  I'm sorry I don't remember who it is. 

Tinsley said LuAnn's arrest caused her mug shot to keep popping up online and that bothered her so I doubt she'll choose it as her tag line.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The actor Michael Nouri

18 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The actor Michael Nouri

Me too.  What a hunk in Flashdance.  Remember when Jennifer Biels was eating the lobster and putting her foot in his crotch under the table?  

• Love 3
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Me too.  What a hunk in Flashdance.  Remember when Jennifer Biels was eating the lobster and putting her foot in his crotch under the table?  

That was him?    I thought so.  His hair was dark back then and yes.  What a hunk!

OMG!   I'm so old!    Didn't they make that movie 100 years ago?

1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yes.  Couple of other things too, lol.

Thank you.  It's nice to know I still have some functioning gray matter.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Geeez, whoever called him the next TomCat (was it Bethenny?) is right. Not only was he sniffing around Beth, Ramona and Carole, but he is posting about his appearance on Instagram. Eeewww. 

2 hours ago, AnnA said:

IYup!   He's advertising himself.  

2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

For a long term relationship I think she wants to be the better looking. Or you're right, she just can't get the better looking ones to date her.

2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

If Red Barf Guy (love it!) is such a prize, why is he speed dating and speed dating on a reality show?

36936308_1618641734929353_39288897399601

He chooses to post this pic on his Instagram.

Seriously guys - you can tell how hot he is for Carole by all the pics he's posted of her.

0 Pics = 0 Dates = 0 Hots

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Red Barf Guy indeed. No prize. 

This is one of his Instagram replies for the pic he posted

briankrauss@alifethatyoulove Hi. Appreciate the comment :) All I can say is that I have zero interest in Bethenny. The more I got to know her, the less interesting and attractive she became.

Says the RedBarfGuy who had to be told by Rory - step away from Bethenny and move to your next date. So how much more of her could you have gotten to know if she didn't go out with you?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

For some reason he reminds me of Mike Damone (that is, Robert Romanus’ character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High). He’s cute but then you are put off by something. Like maybe you can tell he scalps tickets and dates the girl your little nerdy dude friend has a crush on.

Thank you! I have been trying to articulate what it is about him that bothers me, and all I can think is sleazy.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, film noire said:

He's a partner in a law firm (so he's not broke) and and he looks pretty buff to me:

I think Bethenny would love to have had a stable, handsome man in her life, instead of the usual creeps she dates. 

Holy crap.  He is HOT.

4 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Oh Goddess please no Jill!!! I don't think I can stand another season of her spoiled all  bout me and I know everything whiny  self.  I'm down to only RHONY and RHOBH now because the others have such obnoxious women. I know this is probably not a popular opinion but I would like Kristen back. Now that she's dumped the asshole husband I'd like to know how she's doing. She had great style and wasn't afraid to stand up to the bitchiness that came her way (because she was prettier than the others?). Hell, I'd rather have crazy Kelly than Jill.

Has Kristen dumped her husband?   In May, she said it made her marriage stronger.

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/02/kristen-taekman-housewives-made-my-marriage-stronger/

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Thank you! I have been trying to articulate what it is about him that bothers me, and all I can think is sleazy.

My problem with him is that he is not at all worthy of all the attention he gets. He's not very interesting.

Rey on the other hand...

• Love 3
10 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

Re the Dorinda paragraph - she has both a living mother (capable of baking a cake, or maybe  just buying!)and an adult daughter - you'd think they'd tell Dor it's time for rehab.IMO, her behavior is related to the shattering grief of losing her beloved husband (and yes, widowhood, when blissfully married, is worse than most divorces.)

Dorinda doesn't think she has a problem, so no one--not even her daughter--would be able to intervene.

7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I disagree.

Bethenny only made a few comments to DORINDA and only Dorinda. She did not tell Ramona, Sonja, Luann or Tinsley. She made the operator comment about Adam. As far as her charity - she did not say Carole did not support her monetarily - she said everyone is different in the way they support a charity - her cause was not everyone else's cause.

Their fight was over Adam, comments which Bethenny made directly to Carole. Carole was upset about the comments Bethenny made about Adam. Carole revealed at the Berkeshires dinner that she heard from others about what was said about Adam meaning she heard Adam's version of events and believed him because she needs his dick.

Carole is loyal to "insert" current man in her life and she is ride or die for "insert" current man in her life. These qualities don't extend to her girlfriends.

This all happened when Adam first dumped Carole - which was in the spring/summer. Had Carole herself expressed any interest in going to Houston or Puerto Rico or being involved with Bethenny's charity, Bethenny's first choice would have been Carole. Had Carole made a monetary donation, Bethenny would have invited her to the award event NOT Ramona and Tinsley.

I believe Bethenny when she says she invited Carole to stay at her house in the Hamptons and told her Dennis and Brynn would be there. I don't believe Carole when she says Bethenny never invited her.

It is Carole I find to be dishonest and not confronting the issue head on. I think she is afraid of what Bethenny could reveal about Adam on camera and Carole still wants him back.

It is Carole who has been talking to the other HW's about Bethenny.

This is patently false. Her friend's husband died, and Carole took much of her summer to be with her to comfort her. That's pretty darn loyal. Just because Carole decided that she didn't want to be on the receiving end of Bethenny's shit behavior doesn't make Carole disloyal. Her fall out with Bethenny will not be the barometer I use to determine Carole's loyalty when (1) Carole has maintained long, loyal friendships outside of this show and (2) Bethenny has a track record of busted up friendships.

• Love 18
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

RSG is friends with Rory Gilmore?

That's what he said.  I think it's more likely that he's her best customer. 

26 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Red Barf Guy indeed. No prize. 

Yup!

15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

briankrauss@alifethatyoulove Hi. Appreciate the comment :) All I can say is that I have zero interest in Bethenny. The more I got to know her, the less interesting and attractive she became.

Says the RedBarfGuy who had to be told by Rory - step away from Bethenny and move to your next date. So how much more of her could you have gotten to know if she didn't go out with you?

And on that last photo he announced he can be seen on Bravo.......

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Just went to Red Barf Guy's Instagram.  Ew, choked back some vomit.  Not seeing Michael Nouri at all when I look at this sleazy character.  Maybe a sour-faced & much less attractive Jon Stewart?

So I re-watched & nobody was sporting earrings like the ones that Carole gave to Sonja.  Sonja's were four drop rounds.  The ones Drunkinda was wearing were 3 drop rounds.  And the ones Bethenny was wearing (in a TH) were 3 drop rounds & were sparkly -- and she was wearing them in a TH in the previous ep.  So I'm wondering if Carole lied to Sonja & maybe got those for herself & just gave 'em to Sonja for the bribe effort --  which didn't work anyway.  Dumb move, Carole, to waste those cute earrings on Sonja.

• Love 5
Just now, AnnA said:

That's what he said.  I think it's more likely that he's her best customer. 

Yup!

And that last photo he announced he can be seen on Bravo.......

No wonder Ramona bought him  a drink - even she could tell he's THIRSTY

• Love 11
Just now, Mozelle said:

Dorinda doesn't think she has a problem, so no one--not even her daughter--would be able to intervene.

This is patently false. Her friend's husband died, and Carole took much of her summer to be with her to comfort her. That's pretty darn loyal. Just because Carole decided that she didn't want to be on the receiving end of Bethenny's shit behavior doesn't make Carole disloyal. Her fall out with Bethenny will not be the barometer I use to determine Carole's loyalty when (1) Carole has maintained long, loyal friendships outside of this show and (2) Bethenny has a track record of busted up friendships.

Did anyone else catch in one of her rants that "she wasn't her mother or daughter and had no right to say anything." /paraphrasing./ It makes me wonder if they have said something. It also made me feel sorry for her daughter because I have no doubt that she has gone after her as well.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Did anyone else catch in one of her rants that "she wasn't her mother or daughter and had no right to say anything." /paraphrasing./ It makes me wonder if they have said something. It also made me feel sorry for her daughter because I have no doubt that she has gone after her as well.

Good catch!   I heard her say that but didn't put two and two together.   I'm sure you're right.  They must have said something to her.  What mother or daughter wouldn't?

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't remember it, but I wouldn't put it past Dorinda. If her daughter or mother have tried to talk to her...my heart goes out to them. Trying to talk to someone who clearly has a substance abuse problem about their problem is akin to stepping in front of a moving car.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

This is only according to Carole.

Carole was in NY training over the summer for the NYC Marathon

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

This is only according to Carole.

Carole was in NY training over the summer for the NYC Marathon

Carole was also in California spending time with Cassandra over the summer. She was also spending time with other friends over the summer. This is all verifiable in Carole's IG, just as her marathon training is.

• Love 13
(edited)

Carole is known for "spending time with friends" here and abroad.    

Apparently she prefers being a house guest to having a hotel bill. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Carole is known for "spending time with friends" here and abroad.    

Apparently she prefers being a house guest to having a hotel bill. 

And her friends apparently like her company so much that they willingly put her up.

• Love 14
(edited)

I believe Jillzy here-

https://people.com/tv/rhony-jill-zarin-not-coming-back-season-11/

She says Bravo hasn't called her & I believe that.  Look, we know Jillzy desperately, desperately, desperately wants back on the show.  And if she lies & says they called her, when they really didn't?  Well, that's it.  Bravo would never deal with her again.  And if Bravo is considering asking her back & has requested she not reveal it -- and she does?  Again, that's it for her.  She says she would come back as a friend.  Uh, take that as a hint.  We know Jillzy wants to go back full-time, but she'd be thrilled, even if they're considering her as a friend.  So maybe they are.  But who knows?

Honestly, I think it's a mistake to ask Jillzy back.  She may behave herself for a bit, but it won't take long till she'll try & grab the spotlight by attacking Bethenny.  And then it'll be the Jillzy & Bethenny show.  Feh!

Jeez, anyone else think Bethenny is way over-doing it with the constant wah-wah-wah crying & the hysterical over-dramatics?  Is this for the cams?  Does she think this is entertaining to us?  Who would wanna be her friend?  The way she's acting on the show, it's like she should be in a loony bin or under 24/7 psychiatric care.  WTF?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Has Kristen dumped her husband?   In May, she said it made her marriage stronger.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't really follow hws other than the shows. He is such a douche - even w/o the "scandal" . Hopefully he's treating her better now. I'd still like to see her back - great wardrobe!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Thanks for the heads up. I don't really follow hws other than the shows. He is such a douche - even w/o the "scandal" . Hopefully he's treating her better now. I'd still like to see her back - great wardrobe!

I liked her too for the most part!  And yes, what a douche he is/was.

• Love 4

Because of the agave, tequila can also act like a stimulant which is why it fucks you up in a different way from other alcohol. If you combine it with something like Adderall or cocaine, your mouth will move faster than your brain can be like, "Oh, wait, let's NOT do this". Dorinda would accuse me of projecting by saying that.

I loved the moment ot Carole and Bethenny counseling Dorinda. I am fascinated that Bethenny can be so empathetic to both LuAnn and Dorinda but can't resolve her own conflicts. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

RSG had to be told to get away from Ramona as well. He was trying to play it off as “I’m too cool to know how to do this speed dating thing.” Somewhere in his interview that’s been quoted before, he says he met Rory and liked her business concept so agreed to do the event, not like he’s been her friend for a long while.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Carole was also in California spending time with Cassandra over the summer. She was also spending time with other friends over the summer. This is all verifiable in Carole's IG, just as her marathon training is.

You can marathon train anywhere.  And wasn't Bethenny in Ibiza with the beautiful people?  I think that was her European summer; she posted from all the hot spots, Mykonos, etc.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, AnnA said:

That was him?    I thought so.  His hair was dark back then and yes.  What a hunk!

Yes, that was him.  I wish I was young again.  I’d do things differently.  I’d be daring like Jennifer Biels and go for it.  Ah .. regrets.

• Love 5
On 7/27/2018 at 2:17 PM, Mindthinkr said:

It’s actually easier than that. I was in Colombia and someone kept calling my room saying that they had something I wanted. It was a wide offer that also included emeralds as well as drugs. I kept saying “No, I haven’t asked for anything”. The calls still came a few times each day but I think they do that because other people have taken that bait. 

Wow! Talk about annoying sales calls!.... lol

• Love 7
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

36936308_1618641734929353_39288897399601

He chooses to post this pic on his Instagram.

Seriously guys - you can tell how hot he is for Carole by all the pics he's posted of her.

0 Pics = 0 Dates = 0 Hots

He’s a “ player”.  I don’t trust players, and wouldn’t swoon over him.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/27/2018 at 3:54 PM, FozzyBear said:

This. I like Bethany and don’t like Carole, but I’m not going to pretend that Carole doesn’t have a point. I can full understand why someone in general and Carole in particular would just hit the end of the line with Bethany. She can be a lot. I’m sure she can be exhausting. Carole has hit a point in her life where she doesn’t want to work hard at anything. I get it, you reach an age and you just don’t have the energy for so many things to be so hard anymore. She is completely justified in feeling that way. But stop pretending Bethany did something other then be herself. And stop pretending you have no idea why Bethany thinks you don’t like her anymore. And stop asking people how they feel/think and then telling them they aren’t allowed to think/feel that way. I feel like she does this all the time (Luanne, Aviva, Jules) where she decides she doesn’t like someone. Treats them like shit. And then pretends they’re crazy for pointing out that she doesn’t like them. Weather or not they did bad things too isn’t the point when she won’t have an actual conversation without calling someone crazy.

Yup. Agree with all. I also just remembered the beginning of the season, when Tins and Carole were eating in the restaurant in the hamptons, and Bethenny joined them. Neither of them bothered to stop their very important conversation to even acknowledge her presence, to even say 'hi'. They just let her stand there a beat too long, feeling like an outsider, feeling like a dick. Bethenny kind of lost her temper in a mini way and went to the bathroom. Then they finally broke away to say 'what? Wait! HI! Hi! We see you, Where are you going?'. It was a jerk, INTENTIONAL thing that they did. It was a tiny little power play, but filled with a lot of suggestions and meaning. I have been on both sides of that kind of move and know it well, and it's not done by and to people that love you and that you feel safe with. 

Both things can be true at the same time. Bethenny is an over-the-top PITA, and Carole was intentionally playing mind games with her this season for whatever reason, justifyably or not. But I caught that move, and I was on to her.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 14
On 7/27/2018 at 3:55 PM, smores said:

I can see that with Bethenny.  I'm somewhat similar, I cry when I get frustrated, I cry when I get angry, I cry when I get upset.  I also really don't have a ton of control over it.  A lot of times I'll be sitting in a situation, say a meeting at work, and I might be frustrated by what is going on, but I'm an adult and I can obviously handle what is happening.  But, when I get frustrated to a certain point, I cry and it is not something I can stop.  It often has little to do with the situation, and then I get more pissed off at myself that I can't stop the tears from happening because I feel like I look like a moron for sitting there crying, which makes it worse.  

I got a tip from a fellow-cryer at work...when she's goes into a tough meeting where she's afraid she may lose it, she brings along a tack in her hand. If the waterworks threaten to start, she jabs herself with the tack, enough to get the focus on the prick, and stops the uncontrollable emotion from spilling over. Always stops the tears....

On 7/27/2018 at 4:00 PM, ancslove said:

Yes, there's nothing worse than crying when you really want to stop crying, because then you never can!  And as for the freezer, well, crying a lot makes you physically hot and feverish and puffy, and you think that if you can literally cool down, you can cool your emotions down as well.  

See tack suggestion above...:)

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, AnnA said:

Omg. Just remembered, it was my first rated R movie in the theater. I was 12 and we tried to buy tickets and 2 old ladies working there refused to sell us tickets! Remember when that would happen? When people actually cared about that kind of stuff? So we took a bus to another theater in town, and those 2 old biddies called ahead and they were ready for us there, and we got thrown out of that one too! Third theater was the charm! :) 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 13