Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Guess Who's Arguing at Dinner?

• Start Topic

She is believing the man's version of events over anything that Bethenny has said.

That's probably because Carole knows Beth is a lying liar who lies.

And FFS, Bethenney, Carole is not a "moron," for not cleaning up Dorinda's lipstick.

Thank you. If anything, Beth was an ass for making it a big deal in order to further embarrass Dorinda. Just imagine if one of the ladies had commented on Beth's Tupperware tits and sternum, and tried to cover up her chest.

He's a partner in a law firm (so he's not broke) and and he looks pretty buff to me:

Brian and his scarf are definitely a step up from creepy married Dennis and his sweaters. It had to bite Beth that he took an interest in her unrequited love friend Carole, even after Beth had offered him a speedy-beej.

Carole is known for "spending time with friends" here and abroad.    

Yeah, it sucks for Carole that she has a variety of friends who genuinely enjoy her company. I'm sure she'd much rather have to beg and/or pay people to spend time with her.

Apparently she prefers being a house guest to having a hotel bill. 

Who wouldn't? (FWIW, Carole has a place in L.A., so she doesn't need to stay with friends nor in a hotel while there.)

• Love 23
7 minutes ago, jaync said:

FWIW, Carole has a place in L.A., so she doesn't need to stay with friends nor in a hotel while there.)

That place was rented and I think she gave it up awhile ago. Though she does occasionally stay at hotels in LA as well as with friends. 

2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I think she said Dorinda was "starting to turn".  I understood exactly what she was saying - Dorinda was starting to turn mean. 

We've seen it plenty enough times to know it's true that Dorinda is a mean drunk.  The other H'wives recognize the signs of the ticking time bomb about to go off.

Exactly. Lu asked Do how the margaritas were and Do was ready to rumble. Lu could’ve said, “It’s getting nice” and Do would’ve been ready to rumble. Lu represents something that terrifies Do, something  she doesn’t want to face. 

Just now, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Exactly. Lu asked Do how the margaritas were and Do was ready to rumble. Lu could’ve said, “The westher’s getting nice” and Do would’ve been ready to rumble. Lu represents something that terrifies Do, something  she doesn’t want to face. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

On the one year Anniversary of Brad Grey's death, May 14th 2018, Carole posted this on Twitter twice

Getting in touch with my inner Princess today...taking a spin around Central Park in the @DunkinDonuts royal carriage. Tasting their new Royal Love Donut #royallovedonut. #ad

31557185_218647258866753_777190107626078

What a loyal friend - guess Brad loved donuts

Her only other posts were a shout out to Terri DiFalco and retweeting a poll about Carole being liked

Don't see anything wrong with this. Carole had a business obligation and she honored it.    She isn't going to muddle up a commercial tweet with an RIP for friend's hubby (friend has already moved on from what I understand).   Bethenny does similar appearances in her SG truck.  What long since forgotten product was she peddling when she appeared in Union Square in pouring rain with the HW crew?  

• Love 9
On 7/27/2018 at 4:57 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

This I can see happening. All of this. I do think Carole got enough out of it at first to make it worthwhile, and then B trashed Adam, I think deservedly, but still, and that discontent turned to rage.

Once that happened, Carole no longer needing B for whatever, Carole went for the jugular. Carole did change, it appears that when she is done, she is done. She started gaslighting, ghosting, and pushing buttons.

Exactly!

I don't think it was even Carole no longer needing Bethenny, she was enraged as soon as Bethenny made negative comments about Adam directly to Carole. This happened off camera when Adam dumped Carole. Bethenny did say in one of her early TH shots that she said some things and then realized almost immediately that she put her foot in her mouth, she apologized but that is the moment their relationship turned.

When filming began, Carole needed to make Bethenny the bad guy and Adam the angel - because her goal was to have him back in her life - of him begging for a second chance. She doesn't want to look the fool - but she does. Adam called her to tell her he went on a date with another woman and was into her - and Carole still wants him inside of her.

The flowers said it all - the box of flowers from Rory looked better than 5 dozen Drooplips from Adam.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, AnnA said:

She looks ridiculous!

Carole has always been very vocal on Social Media. Applauding herself for being such a loyal friend.

Doing everything she could to "promote" Adam. Berating someone who posted a picture of flowers and not giving Adam the credit as he took the photo.

During her need to twirl with Dunkin Donuts she could have posted something anything about her alleged friend who passed away., she done it before with JFK Jr and Caroline Bissette and Lauren Bissette. She's even done it of her husband.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole has always been very vocal on Social Media. Applauding herself for being such a loyal friend.

Doing everything she could to "promote" Adam. Berating someone who posted a picture of flowers and not giving Adam the credit as he took the photo.

During her need to twirl with Dunkin Donuts she could have posted something anything about her alleged friend who passed away., she done it before with JFK Jr and Caroline Bissette and Lauren Bissette. She's even done it of her husband.

OK. She can post whatever comments she wants.    However, since was she being paid  by Dunkin Donuts, she probably wasn't allowed to add any personal messages to that ridiculous photo.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, weaver said:

Don't see anything wrong with this. Carole had a business obligation and she honored it.    She isn't going to muddle up a commercial tweet with an RIP for friend's hubby (friend has already moved on from what I understand).   Bethenny does similar appearances in her SG truck.  What long since forgotten product was she peddling when she appeared in Union Square in pouring rain with the HW crew?  

Yeah, I don’t have an issue with Carole making money off of social media. They all do this AND THEY SHOULD! I’ve never understood the idea that making money is a bad reason to join a reality show. If so, what’s a good reason? Undiagnosed personality disorder? I’m way more comfortable with the idea someone would do this show to bring in a paycheck then someone did it just to show the world how awesome they are.

Now it does make it really hard to take Carole seriously when she implies that she’s above  all the tacky silliness. I’m not sure I buy her “reality tv cultural anthropologist” shtick when she does stuff like this. I wish Carole had a more honest sense of self instead of constantly wanting to be both above  and in the middle of everything. However, on my list of Carole sins (it’s quite a list) this is super low. At least she picked the right donut company. Dunkin Donuts forever! Krispy Kreme can suck it!

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 12
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m wondering with all the commotion about Carole and Bethenny, will it take away from Dorinda, the drunk?

If what we've seen this season is any indication, yes.   Yes it will.   I'm sure Dorinda's drinking will come up but how much of it we see depends on the editing.   If Bravo is pissed at Carole for announcing her departure before the reunion airs, they may give her less screen time.    I think Dorinda will try to sell the story she told on WWHL. That's her  "I have a trainer now and work out 3/4 times a week and can't do that and drink so I stopped" BS

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
(edited)

During the fighting ends (Bethenny and Carole on the near end and Dorinda and Luanne on the far) did anyone catch the lip kiss between Tinsley and Sonja? I’m sure that were just celebrating that it wasn’t about them (or that they were not involved). 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Oops
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

OK. She can post whatever comments she wants.    However, since was she being paid  by Dunkin Donuts, she probably wasn't allowed to add any personal messages to that ridiculous photo.

I wasn't saying she should add something to that ridiculous photo. She twittered 3 things that day - 2 of the photo and one shout out to a friend.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, AnnA said:

If what we've seen this season is any indication, yes.   Yes it will.   I'm sure Dorinda's drinking will come up but how much of it we see depends on the editing.   If Bravo is pissed at Carole for announcing her departure before the reunion airs, they may give her less screen time.    I think Dorinda will try to sell the story she told on WWHL. That's her  "I have a trainer now and work out 3/4 times a week and can't do that and drink so I stopped" BS

How do I get rid of  double split typewriter on my screen.  I have tried everything.  help.

• Love 1
On 7/27/2018 at 10:56 PM, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

@yourmomiseasy and @Persnickety1, thanks for the car info!

my car before Fallible Ford was a Honda and I never had a day’s problem til some ahole mechanic failed to replace the oil cap and ahole me didn’t check to see what the smell was from. It ran right up til I visited the ford dealer at a friend’s behest. If I can find the right Honda, yay! If not, Kia does look good. 

On topic (of all things!), I can imagine Tinsley getting downright down & dirty if pushed enough. One doesn’t thrive in the world of privilege and wealth when one is passive. 

And Scott paying for the hotel & the glam squad doesn’t necessarily mean that Tinsley’s on the bubble financially.  Bette Midler once forgot a jar of mayo on the conveyor belt as she checked out at the grocery store. The customer behind her gallantly had the cashier ring it up with his order and handed it to Bette, who wisecracked, “and this is how the rich stay rich!”

There’s truth in that.  A surprising number of electric-utility service cutoffs around me are against the dedicated services to swimming pools owned by very wealthy customers who feel entitled and will push the boundaries just because they think they can. Stories are endless about the rich ripping each other off and hoarding their own wealth while living it up  on the next guy’s dollar. Tinsley is not “a demure Southern girl” enough to protest if Scott wants to funnel tens of thousands toward her comfort. 

In that, she’s got the potential to be one of the more interesting HWs. 

can you explain this to me?  :)

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

How do I get rid of  double split typewriter on my screen.  I have tried everything.  help.

Press and hold the keyboard button (bottom right) then select merge.

You can prevent it from happening in settings (general-keyboard)

5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Anna

I think you've been asking.

There are 3 more episodes and then the reunion episodes. So this season - 19 episodes. The reunion is at least 3 parts

Thank you.  I couldn't find that information anywhere. 

• Love 2
On 7/28/2018 at 8:22 PM, ivygirl said:

For some reason he reminds me of Mike Damone (that is, Robert Romanus’ character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High). He’s cute but then you are put off by something. Like maybe you can tell he scalps tickets and dates the girl your little nerdy dude friend has a crush on.

LOL

He had a scarf too

giphy.gif

• Love 10
On 7/29/2018 at 7:50 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

OMG  I just watched this like 12x. It's glorious. 

Forgive if I'm wrong - but I think you said you love the quirky things Tinsley does.

Your life will be complete if Tinsley wears an Amsale Wedding Gown to the reunion - let's cross our fingers

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, AnnA said:

L

48 minutes ago, AnnA said:

O.k. Thanks.  I’m so stupid.  It worked.  So, I was going to say, Luann is in the papers again today.  Thanking everyone for their support.  She’s hawking her show this Saturday on Long Island, then the Borgsta, Atlantic City.  What’s bothering me is she’s like calling the shots, going into rehab when it suits her, then going on tour when that suits her.  It’s getting annoying how she’s picking and choosing.  Especially, getting out of the reunion.  That really pisses me off.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Forgive if I'm wrong - but I think you said you love the quirky things Tinsley does.

Your life will be complete if Tinsley wears an Amsale Wedding Gown to the reunion - let's cross our fingers

Oh I do love the things Tinsley does particularly the things that her status and $$$$$$ allows her (and basically doesnt allow me haha) . I want to see behind he curtain of a HW with family money. I was sad when Heather Dubrow left OC I didnt get to see her new house in every day action . I hope she wears a gown to reunion or something awesome. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

O.k. Thanks.  I’m so stupid.  It worked.  So, I was going to say, Luann is in the papers again today.  Thanking everyone for their support.  She’s hawking her show this Saturday on Long Island, then the Borgsta, Atlantic City.  What’s bothering me is she’s like calling the shots, going into rehab when it suits her, then going on tour when that suits her.  It’s getting annoying how she’s picking and choosing.  Especially, getting out of the reunion.  That really pisses me off.

It does make it seem like she was using her return to Spahab as a way to shift the conversation away from the lawsuit, rumors that she's drinking again, and having to avoid talking about both during the reunion. Honestly, it would read as far more authentic if she was mostly silent for the week after leaving Spahab or sitting down with Andy to do an in depth interview before resorting to typical Countess antics. It make it seem like it's a pure deflection.

• Love 3

I don't think it was even Carole no longer needing Bethenny, she was enraged as soon as Bethenny made negative comments about Adam directly to Carole. This happened off camera when Adam dumped Carole.

If it happened off camera, then how do you know Carole was "enraged"? 

Dunkin Donuts forever! Krispy Kreme can suck it!

giphy.gif

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

L

That is my problem with her. She came back and refused to talk about her divorce, playing the victim, she then went straight to blackface, so it was bronzer same thing, she got drunk and dragged to jail, did a month at a spa, and came back again a victim. Then she does some Sophia Vagara cosplay, really her racist shit can't be stopped, and had her ass handed to her by Dorinda. I get why Dorinda said what she said, Lu has no place playing morality police. But, it's awful it came from her BF and Dorinda was gross with it. Then this garbage with her kids and "rehab" again.

I said it when it happened that she did this to get out of the reunion and her actions prove it. If she won't do a reunion, I don't want to have her on the show.

• Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, jaync said:

If anything, Beth was an ass for making it a big deal in order to further embarrass Dorinda.

Why do you think Bethenny was an ass for cleaning Dorinda's smeared lipstick and spit covered chin?  It was done tenderly.   IMO if anyone further embarrassed Dorinda, it was Carole, the cold fish, who let her ramble on while looking like a clown on national TV. 

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

2.gif

Don shoo star wih me

Ur no mah mudder aw mah doughtah

Rishar...Rissshhar

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Why do you think Bethenny was an ass for cleaning Dorinda's smeared lipstick and spit covered chin?  It was done tenderly.   IMO if anyone further embarrassed Dorinda, it was Carole, the cold fish, who let her ramble on while looking like a clown on national TV. 

Help me!

exactly!  I kept saying "Carole, wipe the damn lipstick off her face".  then my girl B, comes in and its the first thing she does.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TV Diva Queen said:

exactly!  I kept saying "Carole, wipe the damn lipstick off her face".  then my girl B, comes in and its the first thing she does.  

Double exactly!

makeupfail.gif

I guess Carole is the type of friend who will not tell you your zipper is open or that your tit is falling out of your shirt. Nor will she tell you you have a bat in the cave

• Love 11
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Sorry but if their decree says that good night phone call must happen ( or if it doesn't and he allows it anyway )no way would I let that scheming loudmouth get one visual glimpse into my house cleaning, my location, condition of Bryns attire or hairdo on her dads time. What if Bryn was eating a hot dog or a non organic piece of fruit or had a post ice cream face?  What if Jason was at his gf apartment w Bryn? Bethenny would go running to her lawyer or mouth off about it on tv.  Fuck that. Jason is smart to not let her see ANYTHING on his time because she will run with it. Boundaries.  

Bethenny wanted this divorce she takes the consequences with it. 

Well, if the decree said "Facetime" then it clearly means B was entitled to "see" her daughter.  It's not a phone call.  But certainly there are ways to not show much else than their daughter's face.  And while I may agree that (absent the decree being that specific) the need to Facetime EVERY night is ridiculously overwrought, do what the decree says....so don't refuse to answer the phone.  And heck, do Facetime yourself every night when Brynn is with B if you want to play that game. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It does make it seem like she was using her return to Spahab as a way to shift the conversation away from the lawsuit, rumors that she's drinking again, and having to avoid talking about both during the reunion. Honestly, it would read as far more authentic if she was mostly silent for the week after leaving Spahab or sitting down with Andy to do an in depth interview before resorting to typical Countess antics. It make it seem like it's a pure deflection.

Yes, well, she’s a big Star now what with some Broadway and t.v. personalities joining her on stage.  “Spahab” .. so funny.  We all need some spa after this debacle. Lol

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes, well, she’s a big Star now what with some Broadway and t.v. personalities joining her on stage.  “Spahab” .. so funny.  We all need some spa after this debacle. Lol

The victims of intense Bravo watching spa. Only this one features wine, mani/pedis, massages, a glam squad and a stylist. We get everything that we see them get as reward for watching. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

But...she made it NICE!!!

38 minutes ago, AnnA said:

25 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

After she ripped her face off

maxresdefault.jpg

I am peeing my pants right now, you KungFuBunny.

• Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:01 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

He isn't her type. Not young and buff enough to be candy and not bald or rich. I think she was flattered by his attention and her pride was hurt that he so quickly jumped around, hence her snipeyness with Carole, but I don't think she was interested, if for no other reason than it appears that she likes to be the attractive one in a relationship.

Oh, I think he may have money.  He lives in Saddle River, NJ, which is an old money town (also lots of mafia allegedly).    Beautiful homes, set way back from the road, lots of land, etc.   And he seems to have several businesses, including a quasi-law firm that focuses of assisting whistleblowers - the kind that can get a percentage of the money the government gets back from scam artists (Qui Tam is one such law).  Getting a percentage of that percentage can be pretty lucrative.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I am peeing my pants right now, you KungFuBunny.

Someone call Lisa Rinna, the Diva of Depends! 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

The victims of intense Bravo watching spa. Only this one features wine, mani/pedis, massages, a glam squad and a stylist. We get everything that we see them get as reward for watching. 

You’re not kidding.  My husband is about to throw me and my I- pad out on the grass.

13 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

And some red barf guys .. maybe three or four to go around.  Barrrf!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I guess Carole is the type of friend who will not tell you your zipper is open or that your tit is falling out of your shirt. Nor will she tell you you have a bat in the cave

In an alternate universe -- Dorinda is Tara Reid, Bethenny is Jennifer Love Hewitt  and Carole is the collective paparazzi going for the money shot:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Word in the reality TV blogosphere is it is....

Reveal hidden contents

Denise Richards

In New York?   I thought she was a possibility for BH.

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

In New York?   I thought she was a possibility for BH.

Word on Wilshire Blvd:  DR is set for Beverly Hills and LisaR may be downgraded to FoH. Who knows anymore?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SCS said:

Word on Wilshire Blvd:  DR is set for Beverly Hills and LisaR may be downgraded to FoH. Who knows anymore?

I'm not a LisarR fan but I'd rather they keep her and get rid of Dorit and Ericka

• Love 5