Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: The Next Chapter

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

@Fiero425 All they said is she was a bust as a housewife. Peggy is the one who decided to respond in a nasty lowdown manner. She was a bust as housewife. There are many reasons why a woman may not work as a wife. They could be like Kathryn Edwards or Kim Fields--too nice and normal for the show. They could have too much going on in their life (positive or negative) to film like Meghan King Edmonds, Heather Thomson, or Jules Wainstein. It's possible they never meshed with the cast like Carlton Gebbia. Peggy responded in a nasty way because she is an asshole. Yes, she has money, but is there anything enviable about her life?

She's got a common law husband that she's been divorced from for 20 years and continues to lie about the divorce. She's got kids who seem nice enough, but not especially exceptional. She has an estranged relationship with her brother. She had her weird contrived language issues, which seemed to wax and wane depending on if she thought she could pull off a Teresa like "ingrediences" gag. It never worked.

Just saying that Peggy didn't work as a housewife is no call to throw David's cheating in Shannon's face and turn it into some backwards retrograde bullshit about how Shannon can't keep a man. David is the one who violated his marriage vows. The recrimination should be saved for him, but that's also typical of what we saw of Peggy. She was constantly checking in with Diko about to say and do. It wasn't the usual partners bouncing ideas off of each other. It was her letting Diko's judgement substitute for her own. She's just lucky that Diko never came off as overbearing and malevolent as Jim Bellino.

Ewww, nice smackdown; worthy of Tamra! Congrats, congrats, congrats! I'll keep the support with the more innocent party who barely survived dealing with these b!tches! ;-)

• Love 1

I haven't watched much of the last two seasons...but tuned in last night to see what Vicki might look like.   I hate to say it, but she looks hag-ish.  The biggest surprise is that I enjoyed the show!  No horrible fights and name-calling.  No shrieking.  I don't know how long it will last, and I know I am in the minority when I say I don't like the shrieking fights, but I'll take what I can get.  I would welcome Heather back, also.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Wow, thanks for the info.  So, Candy just couldn’t fork over some more to each kid?  Alter all, there’s sooo much.

If the word on the street aka celeb gossip sites galore are to be believed, Candy pays for a lot (especially as related to the kids -- things like school, activities etc) --since Tori and her loser husband seem incapable of paying their bills and holding down jobs. Maybe she knew Tori would just blow through her inheritance and figured she could protect her grandchildrens' interests? Or maybe she's just someone who figures "hey, I had to sleep with that gnome Aaron twice to ensure my status and the money is miiiiiiine!" 

This past weekend I was channel surfing and landed on one of our local stations when I saw this puffy-faced really odd-looking woman who vaguely reminded me of Kim Zolciak /ATL. The show is called "The Look" and is one of those reality makeover gigs. The show finally IDd the woman and... it was Tori.  OMG, you would not believe what this child has done to herself. The second link, which is from one of our local newscasts, includes a clip from "The Look". It is truly a head-shaking moment.

donna_age5-e1458898468245.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, SCS said:

If the word on the street aka celeb gossip sites galore are to be believed, Candy pays for a lot (especially as related to the kids -- things like school, activities etc) --since Tori and her loser husband seem incapable of paying their bills and holding down jobs. Maybe she knew Tori would just blow through her inheritance and figured she could protect her grandchildrens' interests? Or maybe she's just someone who figures "hey, I had to sleep with that gnome Aaron twice to ensure my status and the money is miiiiiiine!" 

This past weekend I was channel surfing and landed on one of our local stations when I saw this puffy-faced really odd-looking woman who vaguely reminded me of Kim Zolciak /ATL. The show is called "The Look" and is one of those reality makeover gigs. The show finally IDd the woman and... it was Tori.  OMG, you would not believe what this child has done to herself. The second link, which is from one of our local newscasts, includes a clip from "The Look". It is truly a head-shaking moment.

donna_age5-e1458898468245.jpg

She's catching up by looking more and more like her mother everyday! I have little to no sympathy for this pathetic child! She's had it all and's found a way to struggle for most of it due to "tough love" of her parents because they spoiled her rotten! She really would go thru the entire estate within a couple years; the girl's touched in the head! OMG, it took a while, but finally remembered Kim VO! WTF has happened to him? He's looking less real every time I see him, but that's Hollywood for ya! I don't think I've seen him much in 10 years since his stint on Bravo's, "Sheer Genius!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
(edited)
39 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

@Fiero425 All they said is she was a bust as a housewife. Peggy is the one who decided to respond in a nasty lowdown manner. She was a bust as housewife. There are many reasons why a woman may not work as a wife. They could be like Kathryn Edwards or Kim Fields--too nice and normal for the show. They could have too much going on in their life (positive or negative) to film like Meghan King Edmonds, Heather Thomson, or Jules Wainstein. It's possible they never meshed with the cast like Carlton Gebbia. Peggy responded in a nasty way because she is an asshole. Yes, she has money, but is there anything enviable about her life?

She's got a common law husband that she's been divorced from for 20 years and continues to lie about the divorce. She's got kids who seem nice enough, but not especially exceptional. She has an estranged relationship with her brother. She had her weird contrived language issues, which seemed to wax and wane depending on if she thought she could pull off a Teresa like "ingrediences" gag. It never worked.

Just saying that Peggy didn't work as a housewife is no call to throw David's cheating in Shannon's face and turn it into some backwards retrograde bullshit about how Shannon can't keep a man. David is the one who violated his marriage vows. The recrimination should be saved for him, but that's also typical of what we saw of Peggy. She was constantly checking in with Diko about to say and do. It wasn't the usual partners bouncing ideas off of each other. It was her letting Diko's judgement substitute for her own. She's just lucky that Diko never came off as overbearing and malevolent as Jim Bellino.

Brava!

Would you please critique Lydia now?   Pretty please?

......with sugar on top!

ETA:  Why am I looking at Tori?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

She really would go thru the entire estate with a couple years; the girls touched in the head! ;-)

Heh, maybe she's needs a crisis intervention with Vicki -- after all Coto Insurance and Financial Services offers:

sound fiduciary advice resulting in simple yet sophisticated wealth management solutions

(the above text is from the CIFS Web site. And see how I kept this on topic?!) 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

Brava

Would you please critique Lydia now?   Pretty please?

......with sugar on top!

I'm no fan of Lydia's either, but she was a lamb sent out to the slaughter with these b!tches! She's entitled to feel uncomfortable doing something! Personally I would have known better than to invite her to a bar in drag, but they needed the drama! She's probably on par with "Jesus Jugs" who doesn't belong on a trashy show like this either! Meghan was terribly unkind, but just being herself; a bully! Her attacks were so gratuitous; esp. when it's usually something that she did or said that precipitated the drama! She went after Kelly with a BS text after they had made up and was shocked to get a vicious reply back from someone she knows will go for the jugular! Everyone has to be sensitive to her being with child; before, during, and after! That BS wouldn't work with me since she's so damned conniving regardless of her mothering! Shannon will always have a problem with a new girl; needing that familiarity! She'll always be at odds with Kelly who's freer! ;-(

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Chloecat said:

I do the 5:2 which is also intermittent fasting, basically fast 2 days (eat less than 500cal within a 3 hour period the 2 days, normal the rest). 

That's great, Chloecat! There are so many ways to do IF. The important thing is to find whatever plan works for you. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, gwen747 said:

That's great, Chloecat! There are so many ways to do IF. The important thing is to find whatever plan works for you. 

I'm very comfortable with the 16/8 IF; a lot of the time extended to 18 hours! I just wonder where has this been? All the porkers out there would benefit if they just did it for a week! I know I was amazed! Started June 10th and just checked; lost a total of 19 pounds with no working out and eating pretty much what I want! At my age, I can't overeat; it just isn't possible so it's coming off slowly! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I'm very comfortable with the 16/8 IF; a lot of the time extended to 18 hours! I just wonder where has this been? All the porkers out there would benefit if they just did it for a week! I know I was amazed! Started June 10th and just checked; lost a total of 19 pounds with no working out and eating pretty much I want! At my age, I can't overeat; it just isn't possible so it's coming off slowly! ;-)

Thanks for the tip.  I never heard of IF but I'll look into it.   I quit smoking two years ago and replaced the cigarettes with cookies and ice cream. ?

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Thanks for the tip.  I never heard of IF but I'll look into it.   I quit smoking two years ago and replaced the cigarettes with cookies and ice cream. ?

On You-Tube, there are plenty of videos describing how "16/8 Intermittent Fasting" works! Sorry! ;-)

• Love 2

Vicki’s mishap montage was thebomb.com but WHERE WAS THE FOOTBALL TO HER HEAD???!! 

When the new wife and her husband are wandering around their house searching for their child.... that poor child’s name is too close to Killer for my liking!

• Love 7

I’m on the 2:1 Intermittent Oreo Diet. * Heads off to find Strawberry Shortcake Oreos*

4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I chose to watch “Anatomy of a Murder” on TCM, which I was taping instead of WWHL.  I will now tho, and see what those two words of wisdom have to say. Lol.

That movie has one of the coolest title sequences ever. I love Saul Bass.

• Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

That can’t be real  ?

Yeah, I have no idea, lol, but it wouldn't totally surprise me.  The thing I question most is the background image.  Seems almost high enough to need oxygen, lol.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

That can’t be real  ?

It definitely possible. Some older places still don’t have safety bars on the ski lifts, and many more don’t require you use them. I grew up skiing in the 80s and had to learn to get used to the safety bars which I hated because I always worried about not lifting it in time or getting my ski stuck, I much preferred the ones without them.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

As society says; "it takes one to know one!" In the meantime, Peggy's got a loving, rich husband, smart kids, and doesn't have a care in the world, while these 2 losers are lashing out when their lives are crumbling for one reason or another! Peggy can rest easy that whatever these harpies have to say means little to nothing; esp. from Shannon who admitted to staying all those years with only a couple months of a good marriage! That's pathetic; esp. after having multiple kids! WTF? ;-(

One would have to have a brain to have a care in the world.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Kemper said:

I haven't watched much of the last two seasons...but tuned in last night to see what Vicki might look like.   I hate to say it, but she looks hag-ish.  The biggest surprise is that I enjoyed the show!  No horrible fights and name-calling.  No shrieking.  I don't know how long it will last, and I know I am in the minority when I say I don't like the shrieking fights, but I'll take what I can get.  I would welcome Heather back, also.  

No shrieking? 

You must of turned off the tv before the rope challenge!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, I have no idea, lol, but it wouldn't totally surprise me.  The thing I question most is the background image.  Seems almost high enough to need oxygen, lol.

I think it is real, as a toddler my car seat hung over the passenger seat no buckles at all, my mother told me she used that just so she could keep track of me in the car!  Other safety measures were the Mom Arm, hit the breaks and then swing arm across child's ribs to keep from flying off the seat and of course...seat belts were optional!

• Love 16
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it is real, as a toddler my car seat hung over the passenger seat no buckles at all, my mother told me she used that just so she could keep track of me in the car! 

What are these car seats you speak of?  lol.  We didn't have those back in the 60's.  As babies, I think we were loaded in the car in our little carriers, but those weren't even seat belted in.  Later on, we just all climbed in the car and didn't think a thing about not wearing a seat belt.  My Dad hated seat belts.  He fixed it where the alarm didn't work if the seat belt wasn't snapped in.  Nowadays though, I can't imagine not wearing a seat belt!

I enjoyed seeing the ladies getting along.  As per the usual though, I seriously doubt that it's going to last!  I hope that the new housewives can hold their own against these tough broads.

• Love 12

It seemed odd to me how the new Housewife (Emily, lawyer?) seemed to consider her daughter an afterthought?  She went on and on about the twins, even saying they were the Love of Her Life or some such.  And the chasing them around the house when one of them "hid"?  While the daughter sat in the kitchen.  Just me?  

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Kemper said:

It seemed odd to me how the new Housewife (Emily, lawyer?) seemed to consider her daughter an afterthought?  She went on and on about the twins, even saying they were the Love of Her Life or some such.  And the chasing them around the house when one of them "hid"?  While the daughter sat in the kitchen.  Just me?  

Yeah, kinda like Dorit and Jagger on RHBH. I don't even remember her little girl's name!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

She is the pettiest mean girl on the show! She has a good life, but seems to involve herself in other people business, making her look ridiculous; esp. concerning other people's marriage when Jim at time looks ready to bail on her! She won't be missed here! ;-(

I agree! Can’t stand her. Never could. Loyal to no one. Was an ass for texting kelly, asking if she has a boyfriend, then getting all butt-hurt when Kelly swiped back and said she heard Jim was cheating! Hey, if you’re going after someone in a creepy, shady way, don’t cry when they smack back. Plus, I think she’s an awkward dork who happens to have a great body. But she’s not fooling me. Elegance is le-erned, Mah friend. She’ll never be cool and effortless. 

• Love 10

I like Kelly. I think she’s funny and fun (tm Classic Howard Stern). She makes me laugh. I like that she sometimes brings the koo-koo. Her crazy is throwing out some C you next Tuesday’s at a fancy dinner and making heather pee her pants, not trying to get a woman drunk so that her son can attempt a date rape. Different kinds of crazys. One is uncomfortable at worst, the other is malicious and evil. I’ll take Kelly’s. 

• Love 6

I was surprised by how all of the returning guests were getting along. Not best friends but looks like they were all trying. Knowing their history and the nature of the show, I doubt that lasts the entire season but I actually liked not being introduced to this season with a ton of drama right off the bat.

Feel bad for Eddie and his health issues. Tamra, if your people actually finish that reno in the amount of days they told you (28) please give them a TV shout out because I don't know of any contractors that have ever finished renovation work in the timeframe they initially give.

Kelly is so far so good but we're only one episode in. She seems a lot lighter and more pleasant which I think may be a direct result of her divorce.

Watching the women do that trust exercise made me realize more than ever that Shannon cannot deal with stress whatsoever. Her tone, delivery and pitch when speaking to the other women seemed angry and confrontational even during the times that she was trying to be encouraging to them. I know it's bad to say but when Shannon got Vicki's finger caught in the ropes, Vicki's crying/pain face made me laugh because it just exposed how overdone her cosmetic work has been. She didn't look the least bit real in that moment.

• Love 6
On 7/16/2018 at 6:35 PM, Wicked said:

I really hope Eddie will be okay. 

I do too. If not, Tamra will take that ball and run with it..(the Eddie health scare) all the way through the next 5 years of RHOC. Bravo is the "big fat paycheck" for Tamra and Eddie. Its definitely NOT Cut Fitness. Eddie is a smart man, he knows who brings home the bacon in their marriage.

I like Eddie but it appears that he has no career with a future. Cut Fitness keeps him occupied and looking good while his wife just lets Bravo cameras follow her around to keep her on the payroll. Without Bravo, Tamra could never afford the lifestyle she's living.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah well, back in the dark ages, when my first kid was a baby, we didn’t have car seats, just some little seat that hooked onto the front seat.  Very unsafe.  Now, you have to be an engineer to get the kids out of their car seats, lol.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I do too. If not, Tamra will take that ball and run with it..(the Eddie health scare) all the way through the next 5 years of RHOC. Bravo is the "big fat paycheck" for Tamra and Eddie. Its definitely NOT Cut Fitness. Eddie is a smart man, he knows who brings home the bacon in their marriage.

I like Eddie but it appears that he has no career with a future. Cut Fitness keeps him occupied and looking good while his wife just lets Bravo cameras follow her around to keep her on the payroll. Without Bravo, Tamra could never afford the lifestyle she's living.

I hope Eddie will be o.k.soon, I really do.  But, I can’t see Tamra as a caretaker, sorry.  What he has is no joke .. I know as I go to the cardiologist.  He will technically be married to the doctors for the rest of his life.  Testing all the time from now on and medications.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I agree! Can’t stand her. Never could. Loyal to no one. Was an ass for texting kelly, asking if she has a boyfriend, then getting all butt-hurt when Kelly swiped back and said she heard Jim was cheating! Hey, if you’re going after someone in a creepy, shady way, don’t cry when they smack back. Plus, I think she’s an awkward dork who happens to have a great body. But she’s not fooling me. Elegance is le-erned, Mah friend. She’ll never be cool and effortless. 

You got it! Has all that going for her, but she's little more than the people who work for her! She just never seemed to acquire that "air" you expect from someone like a Peggy! She's just NOBODY and will probably fall apart all at once! She won't know what to do! ;-)

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

You got it! Has all that going for her, but she's little more than the people who work for her! She just never seemed to acquire that "air" you expect from someone like a Peggy! She's just NOBODY and will probably fall apart all at once! She won't know what to do! ;-)

Yes! A hard thing to explain, but she doesn’t have that “air” is right! She has no gravitas. Seems like the local babysitter down the street that works odd jobs in between working out. She belongs behind a juicer counter at the beach. Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it is real, as a toddler my car seat hung over the passenger seat no buckles at all, my mother told me she used that just so she could keep track of me in the car!  Other safety measures were the Mom Arm, hit the breaks and then swing arm across child's ribs to keep from flying off the seat and of course...seat belts were optional!

Car seats, you must have been spoiled.  LOL. My car seat was the arm rest of my dad's 65 Delta 88 convertible. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

Kelly is the grossest. She’s just a shitty human being. Poor Jolie. 

She is gross, you’re right. I just like her for some weird reason. Maybe because I hate the rest of them so much. Maybe I like her because she’s next to Satan Tamra and looks good by comparison... I think I would hate her if she was in NY cast. She just seems very dumb to me. But she has some funny one-liners now and again. 

• Love 3
On 7/16/2018 at 9:37 PM, Fiero425 said:

She should try my new program; 16/8 intermittent fasting! I just eat in a specified window of 8 hours and only drink water outside of that window! The results were amazing at 1st; lost 12 pounds in 2 days, but even when the weight loss slowed, you could tell fat was being burned! Shannon is obviously snacking late! A grape at 3 am will shoot insulin levels up which causes problems for people like me with multiple sleep disorders! I've lost 17 pounds after a month or so, but other changes are evident and it's really so easy! Just studied videos on You Tube! ;-)

I’m loving this!! Going to try it!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

A gazilliions likes for this post Hunter!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kemper said:

I think the only thing she said about her daughter was she was her "feral" child.   Gee, thanks Mom.

• Love 8
On July 16, 2018 at 9:19 PM, dosodog said:

Is the answer to Jolie's math problem 3?

And in exponential form is it 3 to the 4th?

Yessiree!  (Atia is a math teacher)

• Love 4
18 hours ago, SCS said:

This past weekend I was channel surfing and landed on one of our local stations when I saw this puffy-faced really odd-looking woman who vaguely reminded me of Kim Zolciak /ATL. The show is called "The Look" and is one of those reality makeover gigs. The show finally ID'd the woman and... it was Tori.  OMG, you would not believe what this child has done to herself. The second link, which is from one of our local newscasts, includes a clip from "The Look". It is truly a head-shaking moment.

Which one is Tori?

17 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I'm no fan of Lydia's either, but she was a lamb sent out to the slaughter with these b!tches!

Lydia? Are you confusing her with another housewife? I remember her giving the others a run for their money.

• Love 6

I was pretty shocked that Shannon actually did that ropes course.  It doesn't seem like something she (or I) would ever do.

Tamra looked cute with her hair in those braids.

Vicki-falling montage was worth the price of admission.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

A gazilliions likes for this post Hunter!

To say that Shannon can’t keep a man is the lowest of the low.   That might come back to kick her in her ass.  Horrible.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Which one is Tori?

Lydia? Are you confusing her with another housewife? I remember her giving the others a run for their money.

Lydia came back more a fighter, but of all the women, she's the only one halfway innocent besides Peggy! She needed to clap back more on Meghan at the reunion about her b!tchiness! The woman's pathetic and will end up with just the kids because she's going to run Jim off being so stupid, vapid, and empty (redundant I know, but bears repeating)! She's the stereotypical trophy wife, but not sure even Jim knew she was this bad! She's useless for the most part! I got nothing for her! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Kemper said:

I believe she called her daughter "feral" but really praised her boys. It wasn't too OTT, but I definitely picked up on something. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Kemper said:

Ditto-sad-feral child?  I wanted to slap her!