Type keyword(s) to search

Kathryn Dennis: On Her Own!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ProudMary said:

I hope Bravo fires her. It would mean the end of the series but let's face it: This show's been done for a while.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/krystieyandoli/bravo-southern-charm-kathryn-dennis-monkey-emoji?__twitter_impression=true

From the article: 

"Bravo’s “Southern Charm” Star Kathryn Dennis Apologized After People Called Her Racist For DM'ing A Monkey Emoji To A Black Woman

Kathryn Dennis DM'd the emoji to Charleston activist and radio host Mika Gadsden when defending a local business owner who is organizing a Trump parade."

She’s truly awful.

I wonder if her “bffs“ on the show will stick by her or wisely distance themselves...  Cam?  Naomi?

• Love 6

Well that's it for Kathryn's redemption arc.   Just when I thought she couldn't sink any lower.

Her 'apologies' to Gadsden sound phony and look like they were written by crisis response team member.   I've read some of Kathryn's more candid posts on Instagram.  She is not articulate.  She is barely literate.  Somebody was paid to apologize for her.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

She’s truly awful.

I wonder if her “bffs“ on the show will stick by her or wisely distance themselves...  Cam?  Naomi?

Cam never liked her.  By the end of last season, it seemed like Chelsea and Naomie were just about finished with her.  Danni might still have her back; she tried to score adderall for her at one point.  I wonder if any of the guys will defend her.  Shep was accused of being racist himself last summer.  If he is smart, he'll distance himself.

• Love 2

Never bought the redemption arc.

Producers probably laid down the law on Cam and Patricia, that Kathryn is going to be on the show long term, that they better get on board, that they better be friends with her on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, scrb said:

Never bought the redemption arc.

Producers probably laid down the law on Cam and Patricia, that Kathryn is going to be on the show long term, that they better get on board, that they better be friends with her on the show.

It should also be noted here: Cam unfollowed Kathryn on Instagram. She’s a smart cookie and I think she *always* had Kathryn’s number; the gal is a terrible friend, remains firmly self-centered(seriously, have we ever seen her discuss anyone or anything on the show that didn’t involve HER?) and has some really troubling personal issues/views. 
I think Cameron and Patricia tolerated her at best and supported her for the show’s sake, but they’re definitely not all chummy in real life. Cam in particular didn’t have anything in common with Kathryn and made it clear that they were simply amicable coworkers, NOT friends.

• Love 7

Ramona_wowjustwow.gif

She apologized for the monkey emoji, but not for jumping in on the harassment of the jewelry line owner, or for the other harassing messages she sent the activist.

Is “minority claim” the new “race card”? I was a supporter of Kathryn through her struggles, but no more. No amount of damage control or redemptive storylines can make up for this.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, link417 said:

Ramona_wowjustwow.gif

She apologized for the monkey emoji, but not for jumping in on the harassment of the jewelry line owner, or for the other harassing messages she sent the activist.

Is “minority claim” the new “race card”? I was a supporter of Kathryn through her struggles, but no more. No amount of damage control or redemptive storylines can make up for this.

She even said in her "apology" about the monkey emoji:

I did not give it thought, and it was and is wrong

She didn't even give it a thought.  I think that says a lot.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

She even said in her "apology" about the monkey emoji:

I did not give it thought, and it was and is wrong

She didn't even give it a thought.  I think that says a lot.

She strikes me as terribly impulsive, so I can see her dashing off tone-deaf stuff.

• Love 4

I’ve always thought that Bravo has way overestimated her fan base as well as her appeal. I shared this on Cameran’s thread but I think it’s worth emphasizing that Naomie is not a fan.9F96B81D-B1F3-4D73-AE3D-13F4E6E3C963.thumb.jpeg.fdceedd787f7262116b17ea8b14e4e0f.jpeg

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/11/2020 at 8:21 PM, heatherchandler said:

She’s truly awful.

White trash crack ho doesn't really want to do it dirty does she with her clear daddy issues and such?

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1

As expected, the raging self-centered narcissism of Kathryn strikes again. All that supposed emotion/“heartbreak” from Kathryn merely over a misused emoji(or rather, getting called out in public for her blunder)?

Yet she’s still not offered one single apology for harassing this woman on Instagram, not one mention of how wrong it was for her to send multiple bullying messages like that, not even a smidge of remorse for the entire episode from the injured party’s perspective, just a bunch of whiney “why me/it’s not fair”-type white entitlement garbage.

And that woman showed impressive restraint/class in her limited responses to Kathryn’s nasty messages—but keep on digging that hole for yourself there, Kiki!

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

harassing this woman on Instagram, not one mention of how wrong it was for her to send multiple bullying messages like that, not even a smidge of remorse for the entire episode from the injured party’s perspective, just a bunch of whiney “why me/it’s not fair”-type white entitlement garbage.

Yeah she sent multiple messages including shit like asking if she had a mother, so she can miss me with this it was just one mistake.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah she sent multiple messages including shit like asking if she had a mother, so she can miss me with this it was just one mistake.

Yes, apart from the emoji, she still harassed the woman relentlessly. Her lack of empathy for the other party is classic KD. And stay the fuck away from the I didn’t mean it to be racist bullshit, especially from someone who emphasizes her pro-slavery ancestry Calhoun middle name. 

I would love for Naomie to spill the tea on the “many other things.” 

Kathryn is losing followers since last last week. She’s down about 10,000 since then. 

• Love 7

Kathryn, you pulled yourself up out of the mud...cleaned yourself off and lived with the good people, you gained forgiveness and favor of Patricia.  now you jumped back into the deep mud and nobody will save you this time around.  it's over, nobody will look the other way again.

• Love 11
On May 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM, Babyfoot said:

ADB835F1-879D-4F38-8AD7-EAEB5D06C0F8.thumb.jpeg.5ba7b68ca09a4b544ea07ed700a509a4.jpegDoes she not have an agent or a publicist? 

Kathryn can't keep  track of her own BS.   In the original twitter exchange, she noted Gadsden's "minority claim," now she denies knowing whom (i.e. their race) she was conversing with?!?  Dumbass must think everyone is too stupid to remember these details.  Hey Kathryn -ya dipshit- the entire exchange was recorded and already shared.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Adgirl said:

Cannot believe I've defended her...

Right? I have in the past as well.

I've been thinking alot about racism and bigotry, forgiveness and change. When is it responsible for me to give someone a chance? Below is what I've come up 

1.) Acknowledgement of what they did. Without excuse.

2.) No gaslighting about what happened.

3.) Sincere apology, no "but" allowed. 

4.) It can't have been completely egregious. For instance, anyone calls my daughter tra_ _ y, they are getting my foot up their ass. It needs to have been something that wasn't conscious, but an unconscious bias. 

We need to stop giving people passes to be racist and bigoted. It just encourages them. We need to shun and ostracize them.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 7
(edited)

Have y'all seen this lol...don't count this girl out lololol

Kathryn Dennis has a new beau — but an in-the-know source claims that the Southern Charm star’s romance with a black man is a plan hatched to revamp the reality star’s racist rep.

AllAboutTheTEA.com can exclusively confirm, Kathryn Dennis, 28, is dating Chleb Ravenell — a Mount Pleasant, South Carolina native, who currently resides in Miami.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/07/23/kathryn-dennis-dating-black-man/

Edited by Adgirl
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2020 at 2:23 AM, Adgirl said:

Have y'all seen this lol...don't count this girl out lololol

Kathryn Dennis has a new beau — but an in-the-know source claims that the Southern Charm star’s romance with a black man is a plan hatched to revamp the reality star’s racist rep.

AllAboutTheTEA.com can exclusively confirm, Kathryn Dennis, 28, is dating Chleb Ravenell — a Mount Pleasant, South Carolina native, who currently resides in Miami.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/07/23/kathryn-dennis-dating-black-man/

How gross, if true.

Also? How sad that I don’t doubt for one second that it’s true.

• Love 1

According to a recent Instagram story, Kathryn is filming season 7, busted weave and all, so once again, Bravo is coddling an asshole. Someone who goes by chelsea_huma on Instagram is taking credit for Kathryn’s hair and makeup. Yeesh. One of the things about the SC women that I’ve noticed, Kathryn excluded, was that their makeup, hair, and clothing choices were largely fresh and flattering. Kathryn’s makeup and clothing choices are heavy handed and aging. The woman isn’t yet thirty but she’s always tarted up like the hottest woman in a Boca retirement community. 

My patience for this show is gone.

Edited by Babyfoot
Stray comma
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Babyfoot said:

chelsea_huma

I am pretty sure she is the person who used to do all of their hair and makeup for talking heads and the reunion, though I don’t know why anyone would want to take credit for Kathryn. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Babyfoot said:

According to a recent Instagram story, Kathryn, is filming season 7, busted weave and all, so once again, Bravo is coddling an asshole. Someone who goes by chelsea_huma on Instagram is taking credit for Kathryn’s hair and makeup. Yeesh. One of the things about the SC women that I’ve noticed, Kathryn excluded, was that their makeup, hair, and clothing choices were largely fresh and flattering. Kathryn’s makeup and clothing choices are heavy handed and aging. The woman isn’t yet thirty but she’s always tarted up like the hottest woman in a Boca retirement community. 

My patience for this show is gone.

Her racist soul is bleeding through.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

I don’t know who’s “styling” her this season, Kensie or Saint, but this look is truly....something. The anklets with the high heels. The pants that would be too small for Saint. The ridiculous baby voice. 

https://www.bravotv.com/southern-charm/season-7/episode-2/videos/kathryn-dennis-confesses-she-kissed-john-pringle

She’s such a consistent mess when it comes to fashion, from her very first moment onscreen. Her “style” is always overdone and drag queenish; but at least she owns that she’s “always overdressed.” Just learning to dress for her size and not the size she was at age 21 would really work wonders for her.

Edited to add: is Austen literally the only male featured on this series that hasn’t had some sort of make-out session and/or fling with Kathryn?! Not to slut-shame because I’m just as grossed out by Shep and his ongoing bed-hopping, but good lord...either girlfriend seriously gets around or there’s a serious drought of available rich men in Charleston.  

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

This is Kathryn’s look for the reunion.  The weight loss!

4D393505-85D6-4A84-B2A8-2E73EFDE4CEA.jpeg

I could be wrong, and will stand corrected at air time, if need be, but to me, it looks like there's been some filters added and major photoshopping done to this photo.  

If not, that is some major weight loss in a short period of time - hopefully, it was done under a doctor or nutrtionist's care.  

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I could be wrong, and will stand corrected at air time, if need be, but to me, it looks like there's been some filters added and major photoshopping done to this photo.  

If not, that is some major weight loss in a short period of time - hopefully, it was done under a doctor or nutrtionist's care.  

Yeah, I've seen a few photos in the past six or so months, and a weight loss was evident, but didn't seem this extreme.  Who knows with her though.  Anything is possible.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, I've seen a few photos in the past six or so months, and a weight loss was evident, but didn't seem this extreme.  Who knows with her though.  Anything is possible.

I assumed that she used weight loss filters.   If you compare her scenes on Southern Charm with contemporaneous photos she posted on Instagram, she always looked much thinner in the Insta pics.  The photo from the reunion, however, is a pretty dramatic change.  I wonder what happened.

• Love 2