Type keyword(s) to search

Kathryn Dennis: On Her Own!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I wonder if he filmed more with her than was shown and was disappointed he didn’t get more screen time, the fact that broke up right after his episode aired makes me sideeye both.

• Love 2

Katherine was no doubt drug and alcohol tested after both accidents. I have empathy for all that she’s going through, but, clearly she learned nothing from her first accident. Both crashes were severe enough to deploy the car’s airbags. Her kids could have been seriously injured- thankfully they are ok. Girl needs to get her act together- even if it means quitting the reality circus she is involved in. 

• Love 5

Her car was damaged in the first accident- hence, the rental. I haven’t read anything about how fast Katherine was driving, but, in the first crash she passed over the median and hit several light poles. It was reported that the airbags deployed in both accidents. 

• Love 1
On 8/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, Kiki620 said:

Bringing this quote over from the episode thread.  Kathryn chooses these attention seeking outfits but then it appears she feels horribly self-conscious when she's out in public.  She shrinks and skulks as if to say....don't look at me.  I don't understand it at all.  It seems to me a person with a larger than life personality would choose attention grabbing clothes and wear them with pride!  Unfortunately, poor Kathryn appears to have little to none in the personality category.  I wish she'd dress in something more comfortable for herself and for the sake of those around her.  

Reminds me of the ridiculous dresses Donna Martin wore to dances. They were outrageous and she was never comfortable.

6319D86B-7F87-4853-8C06-8D7E25B034A7.jpeg

19F3DECD-3449-47C4-BCD0-FF1F47F655CB.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

More info on Kathryn’s latest car accident, her ticket and charges. Thomas is now gunning for sole custody. I never thought I’d say this, but those kids would be safer in his care than with a woman who cannot drive and has had two crashes in the course of a month or so.

https://radaronline.com/photos/southern-charm-star-kathryn-dennis-car-accident-ticket-cops-crash-children-in-vehicle-custody-battle/

Neither one is parent material it seems - really sad situation.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wow, raping-while-rich gets you a $500 fine and probation?

Raping-while-rich, AS A PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED FELON.  Let's not forget that he's already got quite the rap sheet. How does he get probation? How nice to see that the good ol' boy network is in proper working order. 😡

• Love 10
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wow, raping-while-rich gets you a $500 fine and probation?

2 hours ago, ProudMary said:

Raping-while-rich, AS A PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED FELON.  Let's not forget that he's already got quite the rap sheet. How does he get probation? How nice to see that the good ol' boy network is in proper working order. 😡

I’m glad I’m not the only one incensed about this bullshit. 

Probation. And $500. For pleading guilty to raping someone. 

To quote Phaedra: “Something in the buttermilk just ain’t clean.”

• Love 6
18 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This girl is going to be a stunning woman.  You can see it already.  (2nd pic) 

I see a lot of Kathryn in her face, she’s very pretty.

It’s so cute how the kids get along. (At least on this picture, LOL.)

Edited by link417
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 1

I read that Katherine lost custody of her kids, and Thomas was awarded custody. Katherine’s ex boyfriend testified at the hearing and said some pretty damning things about her parenting ( or lack of). Those poor children.......

12 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I read that Katherine lost custody of her kids, and Thomas was awarded custody. Katherine’s ex boyfriend testified at the hearing and said some pretty damning things about her parenting ( or lack of). Those poor children.......

She didn’t lose custody, Thomas got primary legal custody and they are splitting physical custody 50/50. She gets no child support but will get $4,000 a month to pay for a nanny when the kids are with her.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Which ex-boyfriend testified??  She is despicable.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/11/03/joe-abruzzo-exposes-kathryn-dennis/

I know this is from allaboutthetea but looks like the quotes are from court docs.

Thanks.

Well we know what one of the stories for next season will be, Kathryn being teary-eyed about not having her kids.

Maybe will talk about how she is struggling so much with her sobriety.

They won’t show her hanging out with her real life acquaintances.

They will probably lease her another home with housekeeping to film scenes at “her home.”

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I read the testimony of the “senator”.  He can’t even manage a complete, grammatical sentence. I’m not sure I’d put a lot of stock in what he had to say. 

I’m not sure what to make of his testimony, but apparently this was a deposition so that may explain the stumbling to some extent. 

It’s verbatim so all the stops and starts and “you know”s are included, not cleaned up like an interview. And the experience can be nerve-wracking for some: Your words are becoming part of the court record, you’ve got both sets of attorneys grilling you, and you can trip over yourself trying to make sure you recount everything accurately while using the correct vocabulary so everyone gets the impression you mean.

I’ve never been deposed but I’m sure it would read like word salad if I ever were.

Not saying you’re wrong about him, just providing a bit of context.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Another politician - I can’t helping wondering, “Well paid pal o’ Thomas?”

A Dem from Florida so probably not. Kathryn has a thing for politicians when she was 18 or 19 she was dating someone in the SC House.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

Wow there isn’t enough evidence of Kathryn’s awfulness?

Really implausible that she drinks, gets high, neglects the kids to go party?

That she keeps a messy house and that they will have to rent a fake house for her like last season so they can film in a more presentable place?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

A Dem from Florida so probably not. Kathryn has a thing for politicians when she was 18 or 19 she was dating someone in the SC House.

She studied poli sci in college so must have an interest - but I wouldn’t rule out a Thomas connection just because of a different state and a different party; scumbag politicians (not that all politicians are scumbags) tend to gravitate toward each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if Thomas hired him to spy on date her.

• Love 2
On 11/5/2019 at 1:01 PM, nexxie said:

other. I wouldn’t be surprised if Thomas hired him to spy on date her.

I would. Not every shitty decision Kathryn makes is Thomas’s fault she is quite capable of making shifty decisions all on her own. This boyfriend isn’t even the first one who has testified about her parenting it’s come up before in other custody fights.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I would. Not every shitty decision Kathryn makes is Thomas’s fault she is quite capable of making shifty decisions all on her own. This boyfriend is even the first one who has testified about her parenting it’s come up before in other custody fights.

I don’t excuse Kathryn’s failings - I just see her as a troubled and addicted young woman and Thomas as a sociopath. If I were a judge deciding custody, I wouldn’t consider either parent safe for those precious children.

• Love 6

I’m extremely surprised and frankly dismayed that these children haven’t been taken from both parents and given to a foster family. From everything I’ve read about both of their families, the children wouldn’t be safe, protected or raised properly by either side. The foster program in this country is abysmal but I can’t imagine it would be any worse than living with Thomas or Kathryn. Money smooths out a lot of problems but when drugs/alcohol/entitlement are involved, it just makes everything worse. 

• Love 3

Just because Thomas is a disgusting jerk doesn't mean Katherine isn't also one. In fact, I suspect she's the sociopath. He's a run-of-the-mill drunken frat boy with lousy impulse control and a big wallet. My friend who is a LPSW always says these types find each other.

My hope for the children is that the extended families, nannies and teachers somehow manage to give these children a stable upbringing.

With all the media scrutiny, not to mention committing perjury, I doubt anyone is making up stories about either one while under oath.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Just because Thomas is a disgusting jerk doesn't mean Katherine isn't also one. In fact, I suspect she's the sociopath. He's a run-of-the-mill drunken frat boy with impulse control and a big wallet. My friend who is a LPSW always says these types find each other.

My hope for the children is that the extended families, nannies and teachers somehow manage to give these children a stable upbringing.

With all the media scrutiny, not to mention committing perjury, I doubt anyone is making up stories about either one while under oath.

I always thought that Kathryn was the sociopath too. She was oddly unattached to her son as a baby, and also unmoved when Jennifer Snowden was crying over her newborn son’s brain surgery. There is a lot of other disturbing things I have noted over the seasons. 

It’s funny that Whitney used to call her a sociopath initially as well. He was actually right. 

Sadly her mom recently died so I have no clue who can help raise those poor kids. 

• Love 5
On 11/4/2019 at 3:14 PM, Gam2 said:

I read the testimony of the “senator”.  He can’t even manage a complete, grammatical sentence. I’m not sure I’d put a lot of stock in what he had to say. 

He’s in a deposition, it’s a transcript of a conversation basically.  They always read like this, with stops and starts, “umm” and “well” - like how people speak.  Totally normal.

15 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Just because Thomas is a disgusting jerk doesn't mean Katherine isn't also one. In fact, I suspect she's the sociopath. He's a run-of-the-mill drunken frat boy with impulse control and a big wallet. My friend who is a LPSW always says these types find each other.

I think Katherine is worse than Thomas.  She absolutely seems like a sociopath.  She needs to be off the show and get her life together.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He’s in a deposition, it’s a transcript of a conversation basically.  They always read like this, with stops and starts, “umm” and “well” - like how people speak.  Totally normal.

I think Katherine is worse than Thomas.  She absolutely seems like a sociopath.  She needs to be off the show and get her life together.

I also agree that Kathryn is worse than Thomas. He actually seemed to care about/love her early on whereas to me, she was always manipulating him. That’s why she lied easily to his face about sleeping with Whitney. 

And she slept with the three richest guys on the show in a two week period, trying to see who she could get to have babies with her, and support her in high style. Thomas was the easiest target. 

I remember her online shopping on her couch while the nanny took care of Kensie. I have always found her pretty disgusting. 

Finally, what is it that the senator (Joe) said about her putting nanny Dawn up to filing a rape charge against Thomas?? Nothing would shock me. 

• Love 3