Type keyword(s) to search

Kathryn Dennis: On Her Own!

• Start Topic

On 11/4/2019 at 10:16 AM, biakbiak said:

will get $4,000 a month to pay for a nanny when the kids are with her.

If she wants to be a parent, she doesn’t need a full-time nanny. Or maybe she does and we don’t know the details why? At any rate, that’s a helluva lot of money.

• Love 1

This doesn’t look so good for Kathryn; makes her look like quite the crook, if this is indeed true(but it’s been confirmed by several other commenters, so who knows?)...on one of the Instagram fan pages, several commenters posted that items they’d bought from Kathryn’s online sale a few months ago *still* haven’t reached them and that she’s ignoring their messages. One is pursuing legal action, whatever that looks like...:

A0D00FD7-E67E-4226-A79F-37B284DEA408.jpeg

D1DFCB7A-50DC-44DA-829B-E662DC86CBB1.jpeg

On 11/10/2019 at 5:23 AM, Major Bigtime said:

If she wants to be a parent, she doesn’t need a full-time nanny. Or maybe she does and we don’t know the details why? At any rate, that’s a helluva lot of money.

That’s to cover when Kathryn goes to work (modeling shoots and filming) - sort of like Thomas uses nannies when he goes to the bank or plays golf.

• Love 1

I don’t think it has anything to do with what Kathryn’s heart wants but everything to do with what her bank account wants. What Kathryn wants most is to be supported by a rich dude - we saw that in season one when she tried her luck by sleeping with every well off guy in the cast in a 3 week span. If the rumblings about the show being in danger of not returning or having maybe only one season left are true, Kathryn knows she needs to get herself financially situated some other way and lord knows she doesn’t want to have to have an actual job. She can’t even manage to handle the online sales of her old clothes and accessories on the up and up if the posts from a month ago are true.

And while I think her motivation to get back with Thomas (if that is what this is) is 90% financial, it wouldn’t surprise me if both of them are thinking that getting back together means they can go back to their drinking and drugging ways since neither of them will be calling the other in for random testing if they are together and not fighting over custody. 

Whatever her reasons the outcome is terrible for the kids because Thomas and Kathryn are both awful on their own but adding their relationship dysfunction to the mix amps their respective awful up to 100 and the kids are the ones who pay. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, TeeMo said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with what Kathryn’s heart wants but everything to do with what her bank account wants. What Kathryn wants most is to be supported by a rich dude - we saw that in season one when she tried her luck by sleeping with every well off guy in the cast in a 3 week span. If the rumblings about the show being in danger of not returning or having maybe only one season left are true, Kathryn knows she needs to get herself financially situated some other way and lord knows she doesn’t want to have to have an actual job. She can’t even manage to handle the online sales of her old clothes and accessories on the up and up if the posts from a month ago are true.

And while I think her motivation to get back with Thomas (if that is what this is) is 90% financial, it wouldn’t surprise me if both of them are thinking that getting back together means they can go back to their drinking and drugging ways since neither of them will be calling the other in for random testing if they are together and not fighting over custody. 

Whatever her reasons the outcome is terrible for the kids because Thomas and Kathryn are both awful on their own but adding their relationship dysfunction to the mix amps their respective awful up to 100 and the kids are the ones who pay. 

Yeah my emoji means I was being sarcastic about the heart.

You would hope Kathryn is banking some of this TV money rather than blowing it all, because you never know how long the show will last.

😏

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

My newspaper carrier's uncle's hairdresser's washer woman says otherwise.

Good maybe that means Shep won’t be in it since he hasn’t been in Charleston since before Christmas.

But I cannot imagine they are going to have TRav back. 

Edited by biakbiak

I don't get her "Bond Girl" reference here.  Because Thomas is in a tux? Are we supposed to recognize the other two people in the photo?  Are they Bravolebrities?  I don't watch any of the other reality shows on Bravo.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

Are we supposed to recognize the other two people in the photo?  Are they Bravolebrities?  I don't watch any of the other reality shows on Bravo.

No. Though the other dude’s name is also Ravenal.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

A cousin? 😳

More likely TRav’s family used to own his family. He spells it with two L’s and is a men’s designer at Gwynns and Cam, Naomi, Chelsea and Eliza all follow him on IG so must be part of their circle.

• Useful 1
On 1/19/2020 at 12:18 PM, biakbiak said:

More likely TRav’s family used to own his family. He spells it with two L’s and is a men’s designer at Gwynns and Cam, Naomi, Chelsea and Eliza all follow him on IG so must be part of their circle.

I've seen him in the background usually every season.  He's been at the bars where Craig and Shep visit during filming and I've seen them hug and kinda hang out with him (especially Shep) so they must be friends and I believe I remember seeing him at the fashion show Cooper & Landon did in season 2 or 3 so yeah he's been here and there a lot during filming....*shrug* I'm kinda surprise he hasn't been cast as a regular or a more prominent friend of.

Also the lady he's standing next to is his wife or fiance I believe.  They have a child together....

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Oh ick!

“But the source suggests to PEOPLE that a reconciliation was almost inevitable.

“They’ve always still loved each other, no matter what they were going through. They have this very magnetic relationship,” the source says. “It’s like they’re drawn to each other. Whenever they’re in a room, the way they look at each other, they’ve always had this crazy love.””

https://people.com/tv/kathryn-dennis-thomas-ravenel-reunite-romantically/

So I guess my instincts were wrong, and they are reconciling?

Stupid, stupid woman.  In Rational World, Bravo would drop her/them and run for the hills, but I think we all know that they'll go all-in, and probably write history making contracts for the both of them.

I won't watch.  My television viewing standards may be low, but they do exist, and like many other Bravo shows, if this one goes there, I'm out.

• Love 3
On 1/25/2020 at 4:17 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

So I guess my instincts were wrong, and they are reconciling?

Stupid, stupid woman.  In Rational World, Bravo would drop her/them and run for the hills, but I think we all know that they'll go all-in, and probably write history making contracts for the both of them.

I won't watch.  My television viewing standards may be low, but they do exist, and like many other Bravo shows, if this one goes there, I'm out.

Preach it. At this point, I'm down to only Project Runway and Top Chef. All the rest of the BravHo line ups have been consumed by producer-manufactured drama that is neither entertaining nor interesting. TPTB at BravHo are the lowest scum of the earth, only on par with TLC and their scumbag crew.

• Love 3

This wouldn't be Kathryn's fault.  Whomever is managing the styling for these shoots is the one who's clearly not sharing the drugs.

Looks like someone suffering from bad hallucinogenics.

Edited by b2H
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So both KD and Madison LeCroy have posted in their Instagram stories that they’re shooting their green screen talking heads. I don’t know if Charleston is under a shelter in place order or not, but it’s certainly insensitive and probably stupid to be filming this crap now. I was a long time SC fan but not now. This show can rot in hell.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Babyfoot said:

So both KD and Madison LeCroy have posted in their Instagram stories that they’re shooting their green screen talking heads. I don’t know if Charleston is under a shelter in place order or not, but it’s certainly insensitive and probably stupid to be filming this crap now. I was a long time SC fan but not now. This show can rot in hell.

Not yet. Talking about maybe doing it later this week. I wonder if Cam isn’t on this season most of her IG stories have been ads and telling people to stay home, most likely because she hears first hand from Jason and her other doctor friends how bad it is.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kathryn, ever a beacon of wisdom during the pandemic, posted in her Instagram stories not only taking both kids to the grocery store with her, but also letting them ride the coin operated rides out front. The kids are touching everything in the store.  Way to flatten that curve, Kathryn. 

Save your necessary grocery runs for when Thomas has his custody days, you selfish idiot.

Edited by Babyfoot
Hit submit too soon.
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

Kathryn, ever a beacon of wisdom during the pandemic, posted in her Instagram stories not only taking both kids to the grocery store with her, but also letting them ride the coin operated rides out front. The kids are touching everything in the store.  Way to flatten that curve, Kathryn. 

Save your necessary grocery runs for when Thomas has his custody days, you selfish idiot.

5 hours ago, zenme said:

She’s clueless. I swear, the girl has zero maternal instincts.

Generally in red states, especially in the South, they've been minimizing the seriousness of the virus.

We've seen videos and pictures of spring break in FL, which just this week issued a stay at home order but with significant loopholes for big churches to hold services with hundreds or even thousands of people.

So Kathryn may have bought into this tendency not to take the threat seriously.

Also some younger people believe the virus won't affect them as severely.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, scrb said:

Generally in red states, especially in the South, they've been minimizing the seriousness of the virus.

We've seen videos and pictures of spring break in FL, which just this week issued a stay at home order but with significant loopholes for big churches to hold services with hundreds or even thousands of people.

So Kathryn may have bought into this tendency not to take the threat seriously.

Also some younger people believe the virus won't affect them as severely.

Edited by heatherchandler
Can’t edit this post!
(edited)

I think it’s young people, Republican and Democrat who are ignoring the order.  Young people think they are invincible, and normally that carelessness only affects them but with this, it affects others.

Kathryn is a selfish asshole and doesn’t give a crap about anyone else, virus or no virus.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 5

I hope Bravo fires her. It would mean the end of the series but let's face it: This show's been done for a while.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/krystieyandoli/bravo-southern-charm-kathryn-dennis-monkey-emoji?__twitter_impression=true

From the article: 

"Bravo’s “Southern Charm” Star Kathryn Dennis Apologized After People Called Her Racist For DM'ing A Monkey Emoji To A Black Woman

Kathryn Dennis DM'd the emoji to Charleston activist and radio host Mika Gadsden when defending a local business owner who is organizing a Trump parade."

• Love 5