Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I just thinks that Kaycee is presenting herself now as a real threat to the others because she wins comps and if anybody is sitting next to her in the f2, she will have a strong case to win the game. Therefore, with all of her recent veto wins and her HOH win she went from being invisible to being a strong player who made it far in the game and who will have some great convincing comments to make about why she should win if she is in the f2. She is now way too strong and way too visible and each of the remaining HGs should want her out for their own progress in the game.

She played the game and any of the remaining HGs would be a fool to pick her to sit next to in f2. Each and every one starting now would lose to her. it should also be clear that she can win that final HOH and have the ability herself to pick who she sits next to. The entire game is hers unless she goes ASAP. 

Her biggest flaw is that she does not have the kind of mind like a chess player has.  The winner of this game needs to have the kind of mind that enables them to think several steps ahead. Derrick has that kind of mind. He can forsee what will happen if someone does A and he counters by doing B and then they counter his counter by doing C.  That's the kind of mind that sees several steps ahead and maps out an overall strategy so they know in advance what to do when their opponent makes some specific moves.  KC doesn't seem to think that way. She seems to take things one move at a time. So she may appear to be a real threat to the other players. But she really is not that big of a threat. I don't see her making a very convincing argument to the jury. I anticipate she will make a speech containing old tired cliches. She will say things like, "I deserve to win because I never backed down and I never got ahead of  myself. I took things one day at a time and ... "  That may sound kind of nice to the jury but it's not a winning attitude. 

Anyway, I would like to see KC win. I think she would be a very deserving winner. She has several weaknesse.  But she also has many strengths.  Of all the players in the house, I think she is one of the top 3 in terms of how much they deserve to win the money.  I am very impressed that she has never resorted to "dirty play". No tricks. No lies. Not yet, anyway. She presents herself as an ethical and kind-hearted person and I'd be very happy to see her win.

There is more I'd like to say. Maybe I'll have the chance to say  it later.

22 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I just thinks that KC is presenting herself now as a real threat to the others because she wins comps and if anybody is sitting next to her in the f2, she will have a strong case to win the game. Therefore, with all of her recent veto wins and her HOH win she went from being invisible to being a strong player who made it far in the game and who will have some great convincing comments to make about why she should win if she is in the f2. She is now way too strong and way too visible and each of the remaining HGs should want her out for their own progress in the game.

She played the game and any of the remaining HGs would be a fool to pick her to sit next to in f2. Each and every one starting now would lose to her. it should also be clear that she can win that final HOH and have the ability herself to pick who she sits next to. The entire game is hers unless she goes ASAP. 

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 6

Man, I HOPE to god that KC does a backdoor on JC. Please BBgods don’t allow his exit to be a lame DE. I want, no scratch that I NEED to see him squirm a lot longer than a few moments. I NEED to see his smug face go from Dr. Evil to a crying lil’ bitch as I hate him so much. 

That jokester honestly believes he’s on total control of all the “dummies” in this game. Newsflash, JC, you’re on the bottom next to Haleigh. The only reason you’ve made it this far is NOT because you’re a “puppet master” or a “strong competitor” it’s because you’re seen as a layup!!! Nobody feels threatened having you by their side in comps. You’re dumb and you suck at every comp - you sortove had a good social game until you took things too far with your childish and creepy antics.

TL;DR

I want to watch a week or at least a few days of JC squirming because he’s on the block. KC needs to backdoor his ass and not waste Jc’s eviction on a DE. I don’t like him. And it’s not fair that he’s the only one that never had to be put up there. Anyone remember when Sam was going to put him up as pawn last minute? He started to make a quivering sound (like he was about to cry) saying “I would never to that to you Sam!” It was so annoying by the gets joy seeing others on the block. Fuck him.

TL;DR part two

I’m in a pissy mood 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Man, I HOPE to god that KC does a backdoor on JC. Please BBgods don’t allow his exit to be a lame DE. I want, no scratch that I NEED to see him squirm a lot longer than a few moments. I NEED to see his smug face go from Dr. Evil to a crying lil’ bitch as I hate him so much.

Hey! I totally feel you.  That rat really bothers me.

Unfortunately, I've heard that KC has said that she trusts JC and that she doesn't believe he would ever betray her cuz they are both LGBT. That is so sad cuz The Rat would not think twice before he would stab her in the back and he would not even think ONCE before he stabbed her in the front.  Someone like JC does not deserve to have a friend like KC.  So, you should prepare yourself to be let down because JC will betray her and she will never backdoor him. She will do most anything she can before she puts him on the block and that is just so sad. She wants to do something good for him and he has no qualms about slitting her throat (from a game perspective and letting her bleed out and die).  Oh, I hate that rat.  I  just hate him so much!

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MissBluxom said:

Ain't that a dumb expression? Some expressions are OK and they stick. But some of them just sound stupid and I can't stand them.

I enjoy mixing them up...

KC has never gotten blood on her plate.

Brett really needs to step up to the bus.

Fessy really threw Scottie under his hands.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I enjoy mixing them up...

KC has never gotten blood on her plate.

Brett really needs to step up to the bus.

Fessy really threw Scottie under his hands.

Nice. Well done! Now ... if you only threw a few curse words in there, it would be so much better. I would recommend the "F" word. It's old and it's tired but it's true. True Boo Hoo. Oh Wait! Now you got me doing it.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1

Kaycee once again the comp beast. Fessy won’t be able to handle it. LOL!!!! So, the real game will start with the DE. After that, the lines will be drawn depending who stays and who gets evicted. At least, there is something to look forward to on Thursday night. 

• Love 2

Ok, so thinking about the DE, I really want to plan out people's chances of surviving it and I think only a small number of people are in danger.

1. Tyler wins HOH: He puts up JC/Brett and tries to convince Angela, Kaycee, and Sam to vote Brett out. 
    • Brett wins veto; Sam goes up and it's a toss-up on Kaycee's end who goes out. Angela will vote out JC; Brett votes out Sam. Kaycee will likely vote out Sam, but it's hard to say for sure. Sam likely goes in this scenario since she may just honour Tyler's noms. Angela may vote out Sam as well, in this case. 
    • JC wins veto; Sam goes up. Angela and Kaycee vote out Sam. I don't think Tyler can convince both in the hour that they have to vote out Brett, unless he puts in some hard work this week and only if we can see it working on them before Thursday. However, we haven't seen that progress, especially with Kaycee. 
    • Noms stay the same; Kaycee, Angela and Sam vote out JC most likely...again, depending on how far Tyler gets with convincing them to vote Brett out.
    • Chances of Tyler not putting Brett up for DE are slim; he'll absolutely try to take the shot, but essentially, the chances of Brett going out ride on Tyler's ability to convince Angela and Kaycee of voting Brett out, and that will require a lot of hard work this week. It's possible, but it's not as high of a possibility as Tyler hopes; he'll need to rely on JC freaking out and throwing Brett under the bus during the DE. The chance of Brett going on a Tyler HOH is probably about 30% because I can see it happening. 
  2. Angela wins HOH; her noms will be JC/Sam
    • JC wins veto; Brett goes up. Tyler votes out Brett; Kaycee votes out Sam; JC is a toss-up but he might vote Brett out because Tyler will convince him it's the right move.
    • Sam wins veto; Brett goes up. Tyler votes out Brett; Kaycee votes out JC; Sam's the wild card. She might vote out Brett if Tyler asks her to, but she might vote out JC. 
    • Noms stay the same; Brett and Tyler vote out Sam and probably Kaycee as well.
    • Essentially, Sam's the biggest wild card because nobody knows how she'll react on a DE, but she'll likely do what Tyler tells her to do. Brett would need to be in her ear as well to confuse her enough to do something different. Otherwise, Sam being on the block ensures she likely goes out.
  3. JC wins HOH; he (probably?) puts up Angela/Kaycee
    • Angela wins veto; Sam goes up. Brett and Angela vote out Sam; Tyler would probably want to vote out Kaycee but since he probably won't have the votes, he votes out Sam.
    • Kaycee wins veto; Sam goes up. Tyler votes out Sam. Brett votes out Angela. Kaycee votes out Sam. 
    • Noms stay the same; Tyler and Brett vote out Kaycee; Sam likely votes out Kaycee as well
    • Essentially, this depends on JC actually taking the shot and not chickening out. On the chance that he does chicken out, it would likely be Angela/Sam on the block initially. If one wins veto, I could see him throwing up Kaycee to ensure the other goes home. 
  4. Brett wins HOH; this one's a bit trickier, depending on if he truly takes the shot. So this comes in three parts:
    1. Brett doesn't chicken out and puts up Angela/Kaycee
      • Angela wins veto; Brett puts up Sam. This will hinge on what Tyler tells the people voting since he'll likely want Kaycee out, but Angela will vote for Sam, and JC might vote out Kaycee with Tyler.
      • Kaycee wins veto; Sam goes up. Tyler votes out Sam with Kaycee; JC votes out Angela.
      • Noms stay the same; JC votes out Angela. Tyler votes out Kaycee. Sam, once again, will likely do what Tyler says, so Kaycee goes out.
    2. Brett chickens out and puts up probably Kaycee/Sam
      • Kaycee wins veto; Brett puts up Angela. Sam goes
      • Sam wins veto; Brett backdoors Angela. Sam and Tyler vote out Kaycee
      • Noms stay the same. Sam goes.
    3. In the unlikely scenario that Brett is REALLY chicken and puts up JC/Sam
      • JC wins veto; Brett puts up Angela. Sam goes. 
      • Sam wins veto. Angela goes up. JC goes
      • Noms stay the same. Sam probably goes but Angela/Kaycee may prefer JC to go
    • So, with all of these scenarios, it's more tough because Brett seems to want to make the move but is also wanting to stay loyal to L6 at the same time. He's just not wanting to be the first voted out, so it'll all depend on his bravery to make the move that he needs to make. And then who goes depends on Tyler's ability to turn on Kaycee, if she's on the block after the veto. 
  5. Sam wins HOH; she puts up Angela/Kaycee
    • Kaycee wins veto; JC goes up. JC's voted out
    • Angela wins veto; JC goes up. This one's a toss-up on who leaves. The swing vote will be Brett and if he wants JC gone or Kaycee. 
    • Noms stay the same. Angela goes. 
    • I don't think there's much debate on who Sam puts up. Even Tyler won't be able to convince her to put up Brett in this short amount of time. He may be able to control her vote, but I don't see him controlling her noms. 

Now, the above is a rough guesstimation on what could happen. I may not be right, as some of these choices are wild cards and depend on specific factors, such as Tyler's ability to mist his alliance to do his bidding in a short amount of time (and he's had no luck on the anti-Brett front thus far) and it depends on people's courage to make a big move.

So, from what I deduce from the above, and only from the above, the people most in danger are: Sam, Kaycee, and then a toss-up between Angela and JC. I won't count Brett out of an eviction because Tyler may be able to convince Kaycee and Angela to vote him out if he's on the block. If they're about game, they may flip. Brett's chances of going, though, are easier if he's next to Angela or Kaycee. If Brett's next to JC or Sam, he's more likely to stay. 

The only certainties are that JC will always vote out Angela, Tyler will try to get out Brett or potentially Kaycee, and Sam's HOH will never have Brett or Tyler on the block (and Sam will absolutely have some sort of meltdown during the DE). Essentially, this DE is going to be the most exciting yet, even though Sam's honestly the most likely to go. It's going to be a LOT of "We NEED to get this person out NOW" and there'll be a lot of game talk. 

• Love 7

Another boring week and one that pretty much guarantees the DE will be predictable and boring. Haleigh will go first and then JC will go second. And, sure, JC sucks, but with him going in the DE we are being robbed of the only possible drama left. Ah well, every season is an utter drag for at least the last month so I should be used to it.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Essentially, this DE is going to be the most exciting yet, even though Sam's honestly the most likely to go. It's going to be a LOT of "We NEED to get this person out NOW" and there'll be a lot of game talk. 

I feel the exact opposite lol. I don't see any way where this DE is actually interesting and fun. Unless you're right and Tyler really takes the chance to go for Brett or Kaycee. I guess that'd be funny. I'm pretty sure it'd still somehow be boring too though! 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel the exact opposite lol. I don't see any way where this DE is actually interesting and fun. Unless you're right and Tyler really takes the chance to go for Brett or Kaycee. I guess that'd be funny. I'm pretty sure it'd still somehow be boring too though! 

I think the DEs are almost always boring and predictable and some random useless player goes (BB15 being the exception to DEs, actually). I don't quite count out a boring DE where Sam goes, but I do think there'll be plenty of game talk. Brett, JC, and Tyler all have specific agendas and with the game almost being done, they gotta make the moves now, which means I see a high chance of people getting thrown under the bus. Tyler will 100% take the shot at Brett or Kaycee. He might even change his target to Kaycee because he knows he has a higher chance of beating Brett in a competition now and it'll be his only chance to get Kaycee out without too much blood on his hands. Plus, he knows she'll never be bitter enough to not vote for him at the end. However, Tyler may also not quite see this and he could just focus on Brett. Which I guess is fair, but Tyler should know that Brett wants to be loyal to Tyler so we'll see.

I think JC and Brett might also take the shot at Angela during the DE. 

However, I do expect a Sam eviction. I do kind of want to see Kaycee go, though. She'd be the best person in jury to advocate for L6. And I do think her chances are quite high to go. However, DEs are unpredictable in the sense that what should be a big move is not. I always get disappointed by who leaves in the DE. This season, it would be Sam's eviction that would be boring. Everyone else would be exciting. I'd be sad for Brett's eviction but I do remember that I'll see him in, like, two weeks. I'd just be sad that JC would get at least fifth and the new 5th place prize. I was recently reminded by the new financial incentives to place from 5th to 3rd, with more money being offered these placements. 

• Love 2
On 9/7/2018 at 6:11 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Another interview had Scottie calling Brett the best player...

Ok. I like Scottie again. ?

22 hours ago, gunderda said:

My gut says Brett in the DE 

Shut your gut!

18 hours ago, missyb said:

Scottie is back there now telling them what a great guy Brett has been while the others were dicking around and getting sucked.

The image of Scottie saying this verbatim back at the jury house made me LOL ???.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think the DEs are almost always boring and predictable and some random useless player goes (BB15 being the exception to DEs, actually). I don't quite count out a boring DE where Sam goes, but I do think there'll be plenty of game talk. Brett, JC, and Tyler all have specific agendas and with the game almost being done, they gotta make the moves now, which means I see a high chance of people getting thrown under the bus. Tyler will 100% take the shot at Brett or Kaycee. He might even change his target to Kaycee because he knows he has a higher chance of beating Brett in a competition now and it'll be his only chance to get Kaycee out without too much blood on his hands. Plus, he knows she'll never be bitter enough to not vote for him at the end. However, Tyler may also not quite see this and he could just focus on Brett. Which I guess is fair, but Tyler should know that Brett wants to be loyal to Tyler so we'll see.

I think JC and Brett might also take the shot at Angela during the DE. 

However, I do expect a Sam eviction. I do kind of want to see Kaycee go, though. She'd be the best person in jury to advocate for L6. And I do think her chances are quite high to go. However, DEs are unpredictable in the sense that what should be a big move is not. I always get disappointed by who leaves in the DE. This season, it would be Sam's eviction that would be boring. Everyone else would be exciting. I'd be sad for Brett's eviction but I do remember that I'll see him in, like, two weeks. I'd just be sad that JC would get at least fifth and the new 5th place prize. I was recently reminded by the new financial incentives to place from 5th to 3rd, with more money being offered these placements. 

I wonder how nutty Sam would do in jury with no cameras 24/7. She might be normal for Fessy and the gang. While I admire the game Level 6 has been playing it will be boring tv for the feeds and the show itself. Granted, they will turn on themselves but I don’t think there will be too much drama since they like each other.  

• Love 1

As much as I dislike JC and wanted him to go during the DE, the best game move at this point would be to send Kaycee home.   This is such a good season.  Three of the houseguests (Angela, Kaycee, Tyler) have valid arguments as to why they should win.  Since Rockstar left, Brett has had a pretty good social game, so he's a dark horse.  I really don't think many of them respect Hayleigh, for whatever reason.  They all think Sam is crazy, and I can only hope they despise JC as much as we do.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so thinking about the DE, I really want to plan out people's chances of surviving it and I think only a small number of people are in danger.

NEED to get this person out NOW" and there'll be a lot of game talk. 

Lady  Calypso - Some people may give you a hard time about making such a long post.  When I make long posts people often just say "TL; DNR". That means "Too Long Did Not Read".  But I want you to know I enjoyed reading your thoughts very much and I will save them so I can refer to them after the next HoH. I thought they were very valuable and I want to thank you for posting them.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 7

Kaycee is either going to Janelle her way close to the end and get cut, or do what Janelle couldn't...be a comp beast with a great social game and go all the way. Dang, I still want a Tyler win, but Kaycee is the total deal. I actually love someone who can lay for awhile and then crank it up later. But she might have brought out the comp beast just a bit too soon.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I wonder how nutty Sam would do in jury with no cameras 24/7. She might be normal for Fessy and the gang. While I admire the game Level 6 has been playing it will be boring tv for the feeds and the show itself. Granted, they will turn on themselves but I don’t think there will be too much drama since they like each other.  

I think production might prefer Sam and JC to go in the DE. Each of them might raise a ruckus and evicting them both on the same show would restrict the amount of time they could take to cause problems.  I'm probably wrong about this. I almost never guess correctly when it comes to what production will do.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

I think production might prefer Sam and JC to go in the DE. Each of them might raise a ruckus and evicting them both on the same show would restrict the amount of time they could take to cause problems.  I'm probably wrong about this. I almost never guess correctly when it comes to what production will do.

Well, production can't do shit about what happens during the DE. Example: See BB13's Clown Shoe incident with Jeff. That was 100% rigged for him to win, with both of his shoes placed side by side (supposedly) near the front of the ball pit. If Jeff hadn't have knocked it out of the pit, he would have been safe. Production can try, but DEs are the most unpredictable for them to control. 

Also, Haleigh's going on Thursday so it's one or the other. 

My bet is that Brett goes during the DE. I hate that it could happen but I've seen some unexpected evictions during the DE (see BB16's Judd). Plus, DEs never go the way that I want them to. I want JC to go. It's gonna be Sam or Brett. Sam's just the more predictable choice. I want to see Tyler squirm a little when Brett doesn't go, or if JC goes. JC going and Brett not going would be bad for Tyler's game. Not a total disaster, mind you, but it would be his least ideal situation.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

I have to go for a while now. BBL. Very nice to have made your acquaintance Nashville.

Likewise.  :)

31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I was already down with a Kaycee win, but now she is really boosting up that resume!

Also keep in mind it was just two weeks ago Fessy wasn’t worried about competing against Kaycee for PoV because “Kaycee never wins anything”.

And since then - with the exception of Tyler’s HoH win - Kaycee has won every single comp.

All of these people would be above average winners and there is still time for them to increase their resumes.

Yeah, but keeping in mind - as their resumes grow, so too do the targets on their backs.  ;)

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why would you ever want to be the sole female Asian winner? What a dumb comment. 

That's not what she said though. She is just stating the fact that she is the sole Asian female BB winner. A title that she says she is happy to give up.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why would you ever want to be the sole female Asian winner? What a dumb comment. 

Er, I think Jun is saying she’d be perfectly happy to no longer be the sole female Asian BB winner - as in Kaycee winning would remove the ‘sole’ part of the moniker.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, for all we know, they made their typical BB20 comp screw-up adjustment, like the slip and slide HoH taking 20 minutes.

They absolutely did.  If it is same comp as we remember she could not have done in in 2 mins even with a stroke of luck.  Maybe they will talk about their times today.  If 2nd place took 20 minutes we will know.  

@DakotaLavender. good posts.  I agree, Kaycee just got herself an exit earlier than she planned.  

Okay Tyler, snap out of it and mingle.  Jesus

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2

I’m thinking it’s going to come down to two ways on Thursday: Tyler putting up Brett and JC or Brett putting up Tyler and Angela. Both will renom KC if needed. At this point Sam SHOULD be safe as the house Mom and a potential F2 easy win if she makes it that far. I know Tyler wants to lay low but all plans go out of the window during DE and he knows it would be a great way for someone (Brett) to take a shot at him with the reasoning of “Its DE and I have to nominate someone.”

• Love 3

Nervous about the DE, and I actually think it's going to be good, but I do want to point out that Tyler might go for Brett, but I think there is zero chance of Brett going after Tyler. Brett wants Angela gone, not Tyler.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Slider said:

Nervous about the DE, and I actually think it's going to be good, but I do want to point out that Tyler might go for Brett, but I think there is zero chance of Brett going after Tyler. Brett wants Angela gone, not Tyler.

I think so, too.  I would like to see Angela gone as well.  I want to see Tyler negotiate the final minefield unencumbered.  

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Slider said:

Most times they put the showmance up together to make sure one goes home.

2 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Most times they put the showmance up together to make sure one goes home.

I understand that, but I don’t think Brett wants to put Tyler on the block at all. I definitely see him putting up Kaycee and Angela. I really don’t see Tyler seeing the block in any scenario. Everyone wants to be  in with him, and thinks they are.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Wings said:

They absolutely did.  If it is same comp as we remember she could not have done in in 2 mins even with a stroke of luck.  Maybe they will talk about their times today.  If 2nd place took 20 minutes we will know.  

The only other time I heard was that Haleigh took 16 or 18 minutes and was second to last in the standings. Tyler was 2nd, Brett 3rd, then Angela, Haleigh and Sam. Seems like some of them may have been paired up, so maybe there weren't as many comics. 

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Also keep in mind it was just two weeks agoFessy wasn’t worried about competing against Kaycee for PoV because “Kaycee never wins anything”.

And since then - with the exception of Tyler’s HoH win - Kaycee has won every single comp.

Yeah, but keeping in mind - as their resumes grow, so too do the targets on their backs.  ;)

This is why, while I get the argument that this winning is making her target bigger, I also think it's the only way she gets herself a win in the end. She was liked as a person but not respected as a player - maybe she'd win with a bitter jury, but I have doubts they'd vote for someone that they perceive as doing nothing in the game. It's a tricky line - I think, prior to this, she would be last-Survivor-season-Laurel disrespected in Jury. After this, she's a bigger target but also will actually have a visible resume, which she'd need F2. I also think that Haleigh will talk her up in Jury - she'll be going on her HOH, but Haleigh doesn't seem the type to stay bitter and I think she'll respect that and also likes Kaycee as a person and how she's handled herself.

Basically, yes, not beasting out gave her a better chance at F2, but a lot bigger chance of losing in F2. Now, if she's in F2, she has a big shot at winning, but a harder path of getting there. I personally hate when players play to get to the Finals, not to win in the Finals, so I don't mind this. 

I mean, every player but Sam is a huge target now, anyway. She's not the only one. Angela is hated, but it's not unheard of for Jury's to respect that she got to the end in spite of that. JC is going to say he's the one who orchestrated everything, and it will be hard to disprove - because he did orchestrate a lot (it's just not known it's all been for a secret alliance). Brett is liked by the Jury despite his GB messages and survived a rough patch to really put himself in a good position. Tyler has been the target for FOUETTE, which I still think makes him very dangerous to sit with in F2 - they could never get close to getting him out and they're starting to realize he knows so much more than he lets on. Kaycee has been part of a secret alliance, has won competitions to save that secret alliance and has good relationships with the Jury.

Kaycee can't rely on anyone taking her anymore, but neither can most of the other HGs. It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, production can't do shit about what happens during the DE. Example: See BB13's Clown Shoe incident with Jeff. That was 100% rigged for him to win, with both of his shoes placed side by side (supposedly) near the front of the ball pit. If Jeff hadn't have knocked it out of the pit, he would have been safe. Production can try, but DEs are the most unpredictable for them to control. 

Also, Haleigh's going on Thursday so it's one or the other. 

My bet is that Brett goes during the DE. I hate that it could happen but I've seen some unexpected evictions during the DE (see BB16's Judd). Plus, DEs never go the way that I want them to. I want JC to go. It's gonna be Sam or Brett. Sam's just the more predictable choice. I want to see Tyler squirm a little when Brett doesn't go, or if JC goes. JC going and Brett not going would be bad for Tyler's game. Not a total disaster, mind you, but it would be his least ideal situation.

You have opened my mind to some very interesting possibilities. I thank you.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wouldn't call that dumb. Jun is just trying to be friendly and whimsical. She's just trying to have fun. I met Jun (online) about 6 months after she won her season and a nicer person .... you would have trouble ever finding one.  Jun is a real sweetheart and a very determined and capable lady too. I'm sure she was just trying to have some fun and be friendly and that's not dumb.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 4

Quite frankly, the only way I see KC can be eliminated at this point the way she's winning comps, is in the DE on Thursday. Any time she can't be HoH, she can win veto and now we're down to where all HGs compete in veto. And I'd hate for that DE to be wasted on her when I've been waiting weeks for it to be made special for JC. So as much as Tyler impressed me in the 1st half of the game, unless he can pull something out of a hat or production throws a curveball, its KCs game now.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Slider said:

I agree.   Brett and JC both want Angela gone so they have a clear shot to pair up with Tyler.  Brett wants to be in a final two with a bro.  Tyler fits that bill.  JC thinks he controls Tyler so he wants to sit next to Tyler.  In fact, I think the remaining houseguests except Angela and Hayley want to go to the end with Tyler.  

If I was Tyler, I’d would throw the next HOH comp because he’s not on anyone’s radar. Let the others do the dirty work.  

• Love 5

Before Kaycee's streak started, I thought Tyler's best path would be all these F2 deals he has. He could have sat back and let all his allies take each other out.

But now...I think he might need to play a more active role, even if he risks pissing some people off. As others have mentioned, the bitter jury might respect a more straightforward game, like KC, or maybe even Angela. He might lose points for being passive, especially if he can't really make it clear how much work he has done behind the scenes. And yes, I think he has, with JC and Sam. 

I don't see how the jury can hate him in a personal way, but they have to see that he's played an active game and stayed loyal to one alliance as much as he could.

He has a balancing act ahead of him...it will be interesting to see how he does.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2

Since there will be at least two F6/4 in jury and probably both at round table discussion, they will be telling the jurors that despite what JC says, he was in the dark the entire game as to who held the power to direct the game. Yes he was a wonderful asset to their alliance but if he had not been, he would have been targeted  by F6 weeks ago.

Everyone remaining, with the exception of Sam has good reasons to win. I think Angela has the worst chances of winning. They just do not like her.

• Love 1

I’m not that worried about DE because in all likelihood, it will result in Sam’s eviction. And that’s a plus, because it means we won’t have to waste an entire week on getting Sam out. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I’m not that worried about DE because in all likelihood, it will result in Sam’s eviction. And that’s a plus, because it means we won’t have to waste an entire week on getting Sam out. 

And since she's staying on the block no one will have to pack up her stuff! 

Once Sam leaves how many days until the ants return?

Edited by HartofDixie
  • Love 5