Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

My prediction is that it's a luxury comp where the winners get to privilege to watch the pilot of The Neighborhood, with CBS favourite "Grover? Grover Johnson?!?!"

Oh, is there a new CBS sitcom called The Neighborhood with Cedric the Entertainer and some dorky white dude who's already annoying?

I had no idea!

• Love 12
6 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

The best part about this Vegas tweet was about two hours before that, Vegas was all "Ooh, I hope Kaycee gets the GOOD letter. But I'm not going to tell you what is says. I'll only tell you if she doesn't get it." And I guess it didn't create enough interest so Vegas started spilling not long after that. Heh. That little attempt at making the fans foam at the mouth for information that didn't work entertained me more than yesterday's live eviction did. 

• Love 8

OMG FEEDS ARE BACK

pretty sure noms happened. Or Hayleigh has been sleeping for the past 5 hours.

Sam is in the kitchen happy though.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Yeah, Dick said production would often supply them with recently expired meats to save money. Nothing has changed.

Every season they get really expensive fish from the 'clearance bin' that is usually expired.  It's frozen though so it's probably ok.. but it usually skeeves out the HGs

nominations haven't happened yet.  The 'nominations today" screen is still up on the living room screen.

7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Every season they get really expensive fish from the 'clearance bin' that is usually expired.  It's frozen though so it's probably ok.. but it usually skeeves out the HGs

I've had food poisoning. I wouldn't eat expired proteins, even for 500k. Yuck.

• Love 1

Feeling proud of myself for disliking Scottie from the beginning. Yeah me! lol

So funny that he said that he tried to tame his natural tendencies and be predictable and basically hide his personality. If that was him hiding his personality, then how much weirder is his real personality?  

I’m just guessing, but I think he stole some of Tyler’s bandanas. He threw something pink at the audience which I’m guessing was a bandana and he was wearing a camouflage bandana around his neck which I don’t think we’ve seen him do before. So, I think he stole them to get back at Tyler but it's also possible that Tyler gave them to him...who knows.

I wonder why weirdo Scottie and crazy Sam weren't able to bond. Seems like they should've been bff's.

• Love 6

When scottie returned to the house Kaycee asked if he brought his bandanas and she asked for certain colors.  Made me wonder if he brought a stash. 

Haleigh is talking to Kaycee, i'm not listening but she looks like she's going to cry and she put sunglasses on.

3 hours ago, Nashville said:

I dunno; Victoria was cute, to be sure - but I don’t know if she was cute ENOUGH to get above the line on the Hot/Crazy Scale

@Nashville  are you talking about the YouTube video of the guy acting all serious and professorial in his glasses demonstrating the hot crazy women matrix?  That’s about the funniest thing ever.  I need to find it again  “these are your unicorns, they don't exist”

I already like you and agree with most of your comments, and I like the way you write, and even though I can’t get my city mind used to that country tobacco youth of yours, if you are referencing that matrix you will have become my favorite commenter ever 

Edited by Neveragain
ETA @ sign so you see this!
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, I think it's now a given that Haleigh will be the representative for AFP from Hive/FOUTTE. Her edit has basically solidified her as an underdog and that'll have the casuals voting for her. Even if she left right now, she's already a contender. However, the question I have is if she can beat JC or Brett. I think she cannot beat JC. I'm convinced that JC will win if Tyler is in F2. He's constantly getting cheers and laughs when he votes. He's consistently getting the funny, comedic segments or the mastermind segments. Unless casuals really follow the news about JC online, they won't know what a piece of shit he is. 

So, I say prepare for a JC win but I'd even hope for a Haleigh win over a JC win. I don't want JC anywhere near AFP, but he's 100% in the top three. 

My daughter doesn't watch BB at all. I mentioned last night I was watching this season and that I found most of the HG to be enjoyable and likeable. Her exact response was "So when did a guy who sexually assaults one player and violates another player by blocking a bathroom door open become a likeable person?"

So the news is out there even for those who don't follow or watch BB.

• Love 4

Sounds like Derrick/Nicole came in the House. 

Hey, Big Brother. You're the only ones who are obsessed with BB16. 

ETA: And maybe Nicole/Victor got engaged because it says Congratulations to them. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, mooses said:

Sounds like Derrick/Nicole came in the House. 

Hey, Big Brother. You're the only ones who are obsessed with BB16. 

ETA: And maybe Nicole/Victor got engaged because it says Congratulations to them. 

Yeah sounds like it- they got to have Champagne and Cake apparently. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

@Nashville  are you talking about the YouTube video of the guy acting all serious and professorial in his glasses demonstrating the hot crazy women matrix?  That’s about the funniest thing ever.  I need to find it again  “these are your unicorns, they don't exist”

I already like you and agree with most of your comments, and I like the way you write, and even though I can’t get my city mind used to that country tobacco youth of yours, if you are referencing that matrix you will have become my favorite commenter ever 

You mean Uncle Mac?  OH yeah.  :D

• Love 6

Sounds like an alumni party. Daniele Donato, Brittany, Paul, Rachel, Josh were also there. 

Maybe Victor didn't propose there, but they're recently engaged? 

ETA: Curious to see how Tyler's I'm-just-a-dumb-recruit acting was. 

ETA Also: Maybe not Rachel (hopefully). But sounds like Victor really did propose. 

Edited by mooses

Oh, not a proposal in the BB house. That's pretty cheesy. Hopefully they just announced it there.

But yay Nic and Vic, I guess. Whatever. And more Paul and Josh? Why is BB punishing us viewers? Just add Frankie and Evel Dick to cap it all off.

Scottie sucks. Just felt like saying that.

Production sucks. Open chips? C'mon.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Oh, not a proposal in the BB house. That's pretty cheesy. Hopefully they just announced it there.

Extremely doubtful; if Production so much as got a whiff of anything like that impending, the proposal would’ve been a half-episode set-aside all its own.  Remember Jeff and Jordan?  ;)

Probably Nicole showed up with a new rock on her finger, and explanations ensued.

1 hour ago, Neveragain said:

I am not sure which came first...but to me this is a Barney Stinson thing from How I Met Your Mother. 

• Love 4

It seems like he really did propose because Sam referred to Vic as "the guy who proposed." 

So romantic, proposing in the House in which Nicole fell in love with Hayden, and Nicole and Corey spent 24/7 in bed together. 

I do love me some Dani D and Britney, though. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

It seems like he really did propose because Sam referred to Vic as "the guy who proposed." 

So romantic, proposing in the House in which Nicole fell in love with Hayden, and Nicole and Corey spent 24/7 in bed together. 

I do love me some Dani D and Britney, though. 

Didn't Cody and Zach have crushes on Nicole too?

Interesting. I'm not really a fan of Victor/Nicole but I liked them independently, so good for them, I guess! 

I'm going to cringe at some of the people they brought back, but most of them are decent enough. I like Britney, Dani, Rachel (without Brendon), Victor, and Nicole.

• Love 2

Excerpts from Scottie's interview:

You called Tyler a coward. Why?
Tyler is a coward because he does things that he says is diplomatic because he says that is what the house wants but he just doesn’t want to get blood on his hands. He doesn’t even have the guts to tell things to your face. He waits till after. If I had the power I would do what I want and not what the house wants.

What did you make of people in their goodbye messages saying they wanted to save you but followed Tyler’s orders as HOH?
Ugh. Cowards. Especially if they… either they are working with him or they are just scared to go against the numbers. Now, Kaycee and Haleigh have to be working with Tyler and I think Haleigh too. We are at a point where people should start playing with a spine.

You’re back on the jury. Did anything in your second run in the house change your feelings about how people are playing the game and if so, hit me up with some examples?
Yes. JC is a big one. The first time I thought that JC was doing a really good job of lying low playing the game, and now I think he is actually just skating by and doing whatever the HOH wants. My opinion of JC went way down. And Kaycee, she likes to act like she knows nothing but when you talk with her it is clear she knows more than she lets on. She is kind of a hypocrite.

Tyler's going to have to start showing his cards to get some respect in the JH. I'm curious what his plan is - personally, I think he should have outted L6 and said he's been running things in GB message. I'd love to see what he would say in JC speech because JC definitely thinks he's running Tyler. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Tyler is a coward because he does things that he says is diplomatic because he says that is what the house wants but he just doesn’t want to get blood on his hands. He doesn’t even have the guts to tell things to your face. He waits till after. If I had the power I would do what I want and not what the house wants.

What did you make of people in their goodbye messages saying they wanted to save you but followed Tyler’s orders as HOH?
Ugh. Cowards. Especially if they… either they are working with him or they are just scared to go against the numbers. Now, Kaycee and Haleigh have to be working with Tyler and I think Haleigh too. We are at a point where people should start playing with a spine.

You’re back on the jury. Did anything in your second run in the house change your feelings about how people are playing the game and if so, hit me up with some examples?
Yes. JC is a big one. The first time I thought that JC was doing a really good job of lying low playing the game, and now I think he is actually just skating by and doing whatever the HOH wants. My opinion of JC went way down. And Kaycee, she likes to act like she knows nothing but when you talk with her it is clear she knows more than she lets on. She is kind of a hypocrite.

Tyler's going to have to start showing his cards to get some respect in the JH. I'm curious what his plan is - personally, I think he should have outted L6 and said he's been running things in GB message. I'd love to see what he would say in JC speech because JC definitely thinks he's running Tyler. 

This made me angrier than I thought it should be. Scottie went from likeable dumbass to FUCKING PRICK DUMBASS I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN in less than 24 hours. 

Another interview had Scottie calling Brett the best player because he was either a lone wolf or because he worked with other people. Uh...ok? 

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

Another showcase of the genius of Scottie. Maybe in a a couple of days he will remember that he can take off his asshole persona. Or did he really believe that is was not JC pushing to Fessy that Scottie needed to go on the block. Hopefully jury house will greet his with the words " you got played , sucker".  Pardon the pun.

This was the only interview I read and wont read anymore. Never watched his first Off the Block and wont watch the second because it is so painful to watch him.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

I legitimately don't get how Scottie could be THIS oblivious. 

Well, part of it I get, which is the Tyler stuff. He's pissed at Tyler so he's doing that thing where you find reasons to explain to yourself why the person you're pissed at is bad. That's fine by me.

But the other stuff? Huh? Kaycee is a hypocrite because's she is...playing Big Brother? Fuck the heck? 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, part of it I get, which is the Tyler stuff. He's pissed at Tyler so he's doing that thing where you find reasons to explain to yourself why the person you're pissed at is bad. That's fine by me.

But the other stuff? Huh? Kaycee is a hypocrite because's she is...playing Big Brother? Fuck the heck? 

He's a dumbass, that's all there is to it. He's more bitter than I thought he'd be, especially as a Big Brother fan. I'd like to believe he's pissed at himself for not seeing his eviction coming or fighting at all to stay in the house, so he's just taking it out on others. However, I just think he's that dumb. How the fuckity fuck did he come up with Tyler, Haleigh, and Kaycee are working together? How did he get from Fessy telling him that JC got in his ear to JC being a floating floater who floats? How can he call Tyler a coward when he's playing the game and Scottie's biggest move was putting up the bros and then he laid around the rest of the time, acting sketchy and dreaming about being Haleigh's boyfriend? 

Fessy's a whole lot of things, including his own brand of dumbass, but he went out better than Scottie did this second time around. For the moment, Scottie is replacing Fessy in the OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU SUCK top spot. 

You know what? I can see now how Scottie said that he came up with the jury pact. HE'S the bitter one here. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Especially as a big fan who repeatedly said he sucks at the game - I thought he'd be like, "You know, I got got. Twice." 

And his interview is confusing because he says Tyler does what everyone wants and is a coward, but everyone is doing what Tyler wants and is also a coward. 

Maybe he'll respect Angela more because she's more upfront about her moves? 

Nah, who am I kidding. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know what? I can see now how Scottie said that he came up with the jury pact. HE'S the bitter one here. 

The good thing about that is there is no way these people are following fucking SCOTTIE on anything like a pact, ya know?

Just now, mooses said:

Especially as a big fan who repeatedly said he sucks at the game - I thought he'd be like, "You know, I got got. Twice." 

And his interview is confusing because he says Tyler does what everyone wants and is a coward, but everyone is doing what Tyler wants and is also a coward. 

Maybe he'll respect Angela more because she's more upfront about her moves? 

Nah, who am I kidding. 

Haleigh does that, too, about Tyler. That's why I'm not too worried about how the jurors will see him. Haleigh keeps talking about he is following others but then she'll also say that everyone is following him. I think, in the end, if he is there at Final 2, it will be clear that he didn't get there by "following" anyone, ya know? So if people don't vote for him it will be because they're pissed at him. That's fair enough, of course, and if they don't want to vote for him because they're pissed at him, I'm all for it, but they won't be passing him over because they think he was a "follower."

• Love 6

Another thought: Scottie's whole "play with a spine" mantra doesn't work...even for himself. He basically avoided talking game or even naming targets the week before he left, which definitely hurt him. I think even JC was like, if only he named a target... 

It was really hard for anyone to stick their neck out for him. 

• Love 2

So, some spoilers from Vegas about the Scottie situation:

There's a lot of info from Vegas' Twitter, but Vegas thinks that Scottie has ensured that he won't be on any more CBS productions since he violated a lot of rules.

By the way, this is part of why feeds went out early this morning. Production and the houseguests had a long talk before the alumni came to visit. 

• Love 11

So, not only will this week (like the previous 4 or more) be boring and predictable as hell, now they're forcing a bunch of former HGs I hate on me and a gross proposal with fucking Victor and Nicole. Wow, they're really trying to help me break my habit with this show!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

So for Scottie they had a meeting about following House rules but not when JC tied up the bathroom door, the ice cream scooper, touching Tyler?!

The JC stuff didn't happen during the live show, so they can bury it. Scottie did his bit when they couldn't cut away. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The JC stuff didn't happen during the live show, so they can bury it. Scottie did his bit when they couldn't cut away. 

Maybe this will convince them to nix the Battle Back. Basically wasted a week so we just have two boring weeks instead of one, and got a special tantrum they could have avoided. 

Wishful thinking? 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe he meant Kaycee and Angela have been working with Tyler and I think Haleigh too? That would at least be halfway logical, but if he really can’t see that Angela and Tyler are together then what can he see? So not surprised he didn’t know Fessy and Haleigh were a thing…dude is in his own little weird world.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

Maybe this will convince them to nix the Battle Back. Basically wasted a week so we just have two boring weeks instead of one, and got a special tantrum they could have avoided. 

Wishful thinking? 

Yeah, but it’s a nice thought.

• Love 3
Just now, RandomWatcher said:

Congrats to Victor and Nicole but why do their proposal the Jeff and Jordan way?

Because Production might foot the cost of the wedding if they can use it, maybe?  Them things ain’t cheap.   :)

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Congrats to Victor and Nicole but why do their proposal the Jeff and Jordan way?

Because once you're on Big Brother, CBS owns your soul for the rest of your life. Or until BB is cancelled.

• Love 5

#BB20LiveFeedUpdates 
‏ 

@BB20LiveFeeds 
57s58 seconds ago 
More 
JC says in case anyone (Sam esp.) puts her (Kaycee) up, he could never vote her out, being both in the LGBTQ family. #BB20 

JC laying the groundwork to NOT be the renom, in case POV is used.

2 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

am not sure which came first...but to me this is a Barney Stinson thing from How I Met Your Mother.

My daughter says Barney absolutely came first, and I think she’s right.  But this guy made it so much better

• Love 2