Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam talking to Brett:  Nothing good ever happens to me, nothing bad ever happens to me, I'm just here.

Cheer up Sam! Sounds like this could be your week!

Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

And what about Brett? Does he not count?

Brett was in the room talking to JC at the time he said it.  Tyler was elsewhere in the house, apparently spending time with a yucky girl instead of hanging with the people who really matter.  ;-)

• Love 11
Just now, leocadia said:

Sam talking to Brett:  Nothing good ever happens to me, nothing bad ever happens to me, I'm just here.

LOL. I like that. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Brett was in the room talking to JC at the time he said it.  Tyler was elsewhere in the house, apparently spending time with a yucky girl instead of hanging with the people who really matter.  ;-)

OOOH okay I see haha.

And, shut up, JC.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Angela says she's terrified of going to the Jury House.  Now I need for it to happen in the double eviction.  Brett says he would go in with guns blazing if he had to.

Angela says they need to do an after show where they all go at each other.  From her lips to Grodner's ears.

Oh I would love to see them do a Bad Girls Club-style reunion show.  I would have killed to see one for last season as well.  Just to see what everyone had to say to Paul.

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

We're gonna end up with Kaycee winning the whole thing, aren't we? 

That was the first thought that came to me as soon as she won HOH.  I would be good with her winning, I mean she doesn't really have much of a strategic game (at least not that I am aware of) but she seems likable and she has won a lot of competitions so I would not be annoyed with her winning.

52 minutes ago, zorak said:

And Sam continues to hang out by herself.  She's whispering stuff at the camera.  Stuff like, "I want to be here.  I want to be happy."  I feel like another round of Sam craziness is brewing.

Sam smile.png

Sam looks really cute here.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

[KC ] doesn't really have much of a strategic game (at least not that I am aware of) but she seems likable and she has won a lot of competitions so........

Maybe her strategy has been to lay low for most of the game, just being nice to everybody. Now she's stepping forward, winning comps, actually playing.   I think she's won 3 out of the last 4 comps. I don't think that's an accident.

• Love 23

Thursday night Sam watch update:  The sedentary moping has ended and the moping while cleaning has commenced.  The bathroom is getting a Sam-over.

**to be fair, she's not nearly as mopey as she was when cleaning the storage room last Thursday.

Also, a little earlier when they were in the have not room, Brett gently told Sam to be prepared if either of them are nominated as pawns this week.  He framed it in a way that he knows she worries (and he does too)  that every time there's  a new HOH the nomination possibility is there.  It was a good game move for him and a nice thing for him to do since he likely already knows that she and Haleigh are the probably initial noms.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, missyb said:

I don't think Scottie will ever be called back for anything by CBS.

Or by any person on planet earth for anything period.  What a total douche bag.  Does he think that stuff will make him look cool in front of the TV audience?  He just looked as pathetic as his totally self-inflicted haircut.  And his exit interview was both smug and bizzaro world.  And clueless.  Julie tried but she'd have better luck explaining string theory to Fessy.

Edited by green
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Machiabelly said:

Did he wish happy birthday to Papa Doc Duvalier?

When he said that I thought the same thing.  I was like, "Why did he wish a dictator a happy birthday?"

23 minutes ago, Slider said:

There's a BIG difference between calling someone in a game irrelevant, and slut shaming.  Also, in her other GBM's, Angela was taking things they said and throwing it back at them. The whole "You think I always get what I want, well I wanted you gone, so you're right!" isn't on the same level as what Scottie said.  Fessy's was pretty shitty too, and he even admitted that he didn't believe what he said, and that he was just trying to throw shade.  They were both assholes.  (Fuck you Fessy!)  I felt bad for her.  Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm pulling for her and want to see her do well in this game.  I've said it more than once on here, but I think it's important to point out again - if she were a dude, people would be praising her gameplay.  But she's not, so she gets shit on. 

Unless you are voting out an ally, your GBM's are supposed to be funny/sarcastic/attention grabbing - to play to the audience.

I think you are absolutely right.  I found it funny when Scottie said Rocksalt was furious over Angela's GBM, that actually made the show for me.  I mean all RS did was talk shit about how Angela and Brett were privileged so to have it thrown back in her face was great and now that I know RS is furious about it, it makes it even better.

I for one think that Angela is playing a good game.  Her social game is lacking and that will probably come back to bite her if she makes it to F2.

• Love 14

Can't Haleigh do me a solid and throw JC under the bus? She knows he was gunning for Kaycee/Angela after last night.

No? Just more, "I have your back. Keep me in the loop," loops? C'mon. Classic FOUETTE always letting me down.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

"If they don't make the right move, they can suck it, except Tyler, because he's already getting a steady diet of that."

Dude, seriously, how did that get into your brain that that would be a good idea to say that on national television? 

Yeah, that's super over the line. I bet he thought "Hilton Head" was so clever. It's one thing to say that as a joke in a conversation in the House, but as a speech you know is going to get aired? Rude. He did say his favorite HG was Evel Dick, so his inner jerk always existed. On top of that, he's an awful, awful Big Brother player. Good riddance.

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, mooses said:

Can't Haleigh do me a solid and throw JC under the bus? She knows he was gunning for Kaycee/Angela after last night.

No? Just more, "I have your back. Keep me in the loop," loops? C'mon. Classic FOUETTE always letting me down.

Yeah, that's super over the line. I bet he thought "Hilton Head" was so clever. It's one thing to say that as a joke in a conversation in the House, but as a speech you know is going to get aired? Rude. He did say his favorite HG was Evel Dick, so his inner jerk always existed. On top of that, he's an awful, awful Big Brother player. Good riddance.

Oddly enough even Evel Dick seemed to not be a fan of the speech.

I say oddly enough because you know ED is a piece of garbage and all (though I have to admit I do enjoy his responses on Twitter).  He was talking about how Derrick was an overrated winner and how Derrick cheated on his wife with Kat from Survivor while his wife was pregnant.  Interesting stuff.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I say oddly enough because you know ED is a piece of garbage and all (though I have to admit I do enjoy his responses on Twitter).  He was talking about how Derrick was an overrated winner and how Derrick cheated on his wife with Kat from Survivor while his wife was pregnant.  Interesting stuff.

Ew!  You mean more than one person has slept with Derrick?

• Love 23
18 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Loathe as I am to quote JC, that's the most applicable use of "Hashtag...shocker!" that I've heard all season!

Edited by Brian Cronin
Left the e off of use.
  • Love 7

Isn't Scottie a little old to be acting like he's 12. I know it's a stupid reality show but he was so embarrasing last night with Julie. Julie gave him every chance to form a complete sentence but he couldn't even do that. It seemed like he had so much potential and totally failed on all counts. I am so glad he is gone. It wasn't his fault that he won the Battle Back but that was a dreadful week.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, lilabennet said:

What the hell was that, Tyler?  You're supposed to use your GBMs to help you win, not be smug and alienate the voters.

Right! His gbm was terrible. Personally I figured it would be though so I feel vindicated lol.

11 hours ago, zorak said:

Angela says they need to do an after show where they all go at each other.  From her lips to Grodner's ears.

She'd just say something bitchy and then go hide in the dressing room anyway so I don't know why she'd want this lol.

11 hours ago, Ceeg said:

We're gonna end up with Kaycee winning the whole thing, aren't we? 

Yep. It'll be similar to Jordan winning except that Jordan actually faced adversity in the game while Kaycee never did.

11 hours ago, gunderda said:

I had a feeling it would be sam and Haleigh. 

Same. Another completely predictable and boring week.

11 hours ago, zorak said:

Tyler and Angela are talking about Scottie's speech.  Angela says it was slander ... Angela is griping about how people keep taking personal stabs at her character week after week.  She again says it's slander.

I'm with @leocadia on this one. It's really hard to feel for her after the shit she said about Rachel, in particular.

11 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Meanwhile, Rachel is wanting people to not vote for Brett for AFP

I love this lol.

6 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

There have been rumors for years that he cheats on his wife regularly.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Yes, a Sam/Haleigh nom is boring to us but it makes the most sense for KC and her alliance. And if by some production manipulation, er, of course I mean "miracle," Haleigh wins veto, I'd love to see KC put up JC as replacement nom so we could get a week of JC meltdown!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Yes, a Sam/Haleigh nom is boring to us but it makes the most sense for KC and her alliance. And if by some production manipulation, er, of course I mean "miracle," Haleigh wins veto, I'd love to see KC put up JC as replacement nom so we could get a week of JC meltdown!

I agree and yes we need a JC meltdown.  No, we deserve it. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Yeah, I need a Haleigh veto win so JC is put up as the replacement. Tyler will absolutely push for a Brett renom, but I still think Kaycee is fully loyal to L6, which means she should theoretically put up JC.

• Love 3

Did anyone else notice that last night they finally gave up on the stupid theme for this year? Unless those were supposed to be COMPUTER!  pearls rolling into COMPUTER! clamshells under the COMPUTER! ocean.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Gummo said:

Did anyone else notice that last night they finally gave up on the stupid theme for this year? Unless those were supposed to be COMPUTER!  pearls rolling into COMPUTER! clamshells under the COMPUTER! ocean.

Maybe they were TECHNOTRONIC pearls...?  ;>

48 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Scottie, Scottie, Scottie. You went from Lovable Loser to Obnoxious Weirdo in record time.

And to think Scottie was the preferable returnee....

48 minutes ago, Gummo said:

But I bet everyone in the jury house is high-fiving him for his "outragousness." 

It’s depressing to say you’re probably right, but - you’re probably right.  :(

• Love 15
7 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Didn’t Kat date Hayden?

I am really shocked that KC is nominating Sam and not JC.

i thought she had an F3 with Sam, thought she and Sam got along fine, she has no alliance with JC and knows he wants to nom her and Angela. And he is The only one never on the block.

i can see Sam feeling really betrayed and going after her if she stays. I do wonder how many comps Sam has been throwing. She should have done much better in this last comp with her ballet training. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

i thought she had an F3 with Sam, thought she and Sam got along fine, she has no alliance with JC and knows he wants to nom her and Angela. And he is The only one never on the block.

i can see Sam feeling really betrayed and going after her if she stays. I do wonder how many comps Sam has been throwing. She should have done much better in this last comp with her ballet training. 

Maybe it's the fear of what JC will do while on the block. I don't think there should be a fear of what he does or says, but I 100% believe that JC will take the block harder than Sam will this week. Other than that, I don't get it either. Kaycee was the one adamant about JC never being on the block. I don't see it being because he's done work for them, either. So I have no other explanation. 

I think JC is the goat everyone thinks they can beat at the end. Sooner or later, he's annoyed EVERYBODY and has no wins to his credit, only his own assertion that he was a 'mastermind' (an assertion which everyone laughs at).

Sam on the other hand, though she drove everyone crazy, seems to be generally liked among the entire house and actually won a couple of things -- NOT someone you want to sit next to in front of a possibly hostile jury.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Nah, Brett preemptively took the sting out of it; he’s already told Sam he gets the feeling one or the other of them will be going OTB next to Hay as pawns.  Plus - if Hay wins PoV and takes herself down, JC is always available as a renom.

• Love 5

They need something to fill the Sunday episode- unless they intend to show us more funny JC antics (insert eyeroll here); more canoodling Angela & Tyler (cute- but okay we've seen enough) and more Hayleigh mastermind edits (another eyeroll). 

People are speculating that maybe it's a Luxury Competition, possibly with Derrick hosting since he was on the show last night? I would say with the entertainment this season has provided- they are deserving of a Luxury Competition- well everyone but JC. Have I mentioned how much I cannot stand him? Lol.

Also- in looking back at the GBM's from last night- I think Tyler's was fine- I think he'll be more detailed in his one to Hayleigh. I just think it's funny that he took ownership of him knowing everything and knew he was leaving- and then Brett backed him up in his GBM. I honestly think that Brett believes by "throwing" Tyler UTB by saying he wanted him out and he tried is what's going to get him the win over Tyler- but doesn't realize that you actually need to own your game. Ditto with JC- oh recruits they are always so silly.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
8 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

There have been rumors for years that he cheats on his wife regularly.

I wonder if anything happened post BB with Victoria.

• Love 1

What pissed me off was how Julie couldn't help but still stick a BIT to her FOUTTE favoritism by actually opining on what Tyler was trying to do with his GBM. She doesn't normally interject her views into people's GBMs outside of a general, "Whoa!" if someone is particularly harsh. Here, she specifically said "Tyler clearly wants you to tell the others in the jury house what he told you. Are you going to do that?" That's putting the thumb on the scale there a bit. 

In general, though, Scottie was so fucking creepy that even Julie couldn't help but act weirded out by him. That fucking awkward hug! Geez!

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Nah, Brett preemptively took the sting out of it; he’s already told Sam he gets the feeling one or the other of them will be going OTB next to Hay as pawns.  Plus - if Hay wins PoV and takes herself down, JC is always available as a renom.

But Kaycee also said if Hay comes down, JC goes up and Sam goes out.

Makes no sense at all to me.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

But Kaycee also said if Hay comes down, JC goes up and Sam goes out.

Makes no sense at all to me.

Yeah, I don't get that part either. I guess Tyler might think it is his best chance to get Sam out without his "approval." "Sam, Brett, Angela and Hay are voting you out, there's nothing I can do to stop them."

The more I get a sense that Tyler’s win might be slipping away, the more I admire Derrick’s game.  Three months is a long time to balance so many spinning plates, day after day after day.  So much changes over time, and you have to readjust constantly. I thought he handled every aspect beautifully. Of course none of it would have mattered if that beautiful moron Cody hadn’t taken Derrick to F2.  But he did! And that might have been Derrick’s master stroke. Making Cody think that was a brave and bold move that any proud warrior would make.   Very smooth! 

• Love 9

I wonder if the longer Haleigh stays in the game if it helps her chances for AFP?! I think Tyler is coasting a little and is lucky that Kaycee won HOH. I think he needs a mental break for the week and might rest easier. At least, until POV comes up. Either way, he or Angela aren't going up. They could either send Haleigh or Sam home. Then the DE comes right up and it's a free for all. That will be crazy good and the final test for Level 6/5/4. At this point, I don't know if Tyler is a slam dunk to win against anyone but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

• Love 2

Derrick drives me crazy outside of the house but I liked him as a winner. 

So last night Haleigh was all up in Kaycee's business, being in the HOH room and Kaycee was annoyed saying that she expected Haleigh to follow her around all week and want to be in the HOH room.  Thats what you get Kaycee when you coddle her the week before and offer for her to share a bed!

• Love 2

It's definitely very hard to keep an alliance in line for a full season. That's why I give those people who do a lot of credit, but Derrick had far less to deal with in his season than similar alliances like Maggie, Hayden and now Tyler. It's still super impressive and I agree that it is likely that Tyler does fall off and not win in the end, but if he does, I'd put what Tyler did this season over what Derrick did in his season. I'd put Tyler over Hayden, as well. Still under Maggie. She kept that alliance together through, like, sheer force of will (and love for Cappy). 

8 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

The more I get a sense that Tyler’s win might be slipping away, the more I admire Derrick’s game.  Three months is a long time to balance so many spinning plates, day after day after day.  So much changes over time, and you have to readjust constantly. I thought he handled every aspect beautifully. Of course none of it would have mattered if that beautiful moron Cody hadn’t taken Derrick to F2.  But he did! And that might have been Derrick’s master stroke. Making Cody think that was a brave and bold move that any proud warrior would make.   Very smooth! 

• Love 4