Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

They were messing around while drunk and then Haleigh sprayed him with the kitchen hose and when Brett got pissed, she essentially said, "You can't do anything about it." That made him pissed that she was so confident that she was staying that she would talk that way to someone who partially controlled the vote on whether she went home on Thursday, so he "joked" about voting her out,  then,  as the ultimate prank. And when Kaycee and Angela consoled Haleigh, he quickly decided to vote her out for real because he felt that they were acting like Haleigh was their ally and not him. He ultimately backed off. 

As for the speeches, we don't know. They just said that they were "better than brett." Since they didn't air them, I guess they weren't. 

54 minutes ago, Summerday said:

I disagree, I think he was being dramatic.

They all had beer/wine and played “water pong” and then were hanging out around the table. Hayleigh sprays a little water on Brett and basically says what are you going to do about it. That’s how every water fight in the history of mankind has begun.

If Brett had reacted normally, he would’ve thrown water back on Hayleigh and before you know it the whole house would’ve been screaming and running around having a fun water fight. But instead Brett threatened to vote her out and just killed the party vibe that they had going by being a total stick in the mud about a little bit of water.

Then he moves his bed because he’s that pissed at Hayleigh (he claims he moved because that room is hot) and Hayleigh moves his bed right back because she doesn’t realize how seriously he’s reacting to all of this. Moving your bed and threatening to vote someone out because they squirted you with water makes him a precious princess imo.

We're all allowed to have bad moods and not be in the mood for pranks, but just because someone's in a bad mood doesn't mean they get to ruin the vibe of the entire house. He should've just gone to bed if he was feeling that bad.

Me either, it's way too late now, I think he's screwed. There's no one left for him to work with. Did Tyler make a fake final 2 deal with him too? If yes, then I can sorta kinda understand Brett's actions, but if he didn't have a final 2 with Tyler then nothing he's done for the past few weeks makes any sense to me.

As Brett spelled it out late last night/early this am, being sprayed with water was the proverbial straw. 

His anger began to build when the booze arrived and Haleigh pushed in to grab her some first; that, coupled with her overconfidence and acting like she didn’t have anything to worry about, had set Brett’s gears to grinding. 

From his perspective, he felt she could’ve been acting a little reserved/less in your face while acknowledging he felt that way partially because he likes Scottie and felt bad for him that she wasn’t even trying to pretend who’s leaving was undecided. 

Similarly, he thought she should’ve hung back and let those voting be served first; basically, act like she’s trying to do whatever’s necessary to stay rather than be first served, given she’s on the block and that’s what he would do. 

The water happened and he made his joke about Scottie beginning to win his heart and Haleigh did her run off and boohoo thing AND Angela and Kaycee chased after her to comfort her, making Brett the bad guy. 

What really pissed him off was that was the moment it sunk in he’s at the bottom of L4 and he couldn’t just say that out loud so it became about the water and Haleigh can dish it but she can’t take it or Brett was a big meanie, depending on perspective. 

Later, while talking with Angela and Kaycee, he said he knew it was about nothing and things had been overblown and he felt ridiculous letting any of it get to him. Blah blah blahcakes, they appeared to work it all out but he didn’t let go of what he’d learned about where he stands in their overall scheme. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Later, while talking with Angela and Kaycee, he said he knew it was about nothing and things had been overblown and he felt ridiculous letting any of it get to him. Blah blah blahcakes, they appeared to work it all out but he didn’t let go of what he’d learned about where he stands in their overall scheme. 

Kaycee saying that they would vote out Haleigh if that's what he wants, though, was pretty huge, right? Big move by her there.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

It's been obvious for about a month that Brett was screwed once Footy was gone. He had no plan for the endgame. I don't understand what he was thinking.

Yup. But he’s just realizing it because Tyler is in a showmance with Angela.  He assumes he will bring her to the end.  After Winston left, he thought Tyler would be his ride or die. 

If Brett does win HOH, his best move would to backdoor Tyler. It’s his only chance to win. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

haleigh saying she's going to lead in with a compliment to Julie for her speech.  be prepared!

Ugh. She really makes me feel stabby when she lays that shit on. I expect her to fully climb into Julie's ass when she finally gets evicted. 

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Kaycee saying that they would vote out Haleigh if that's what he wants, though, was pretty huge, right? Big move by her there.

Totally big move- whether she was sincere or not it doesn't matter- she sounded sincere. His demeanor changed after she said that- when he realized they were giving him the choice and they would "go along with it"- it's possible they would have just talked it out and still ended up in the same spot voting out Scottie. But that olive branch was enough for him. 

• Love 8

now haleigh says she's making up for last week's speech. Has something planned that she thinks will be really funny but isn't sure if it will be funny. She asks Angela if she wants to hear it, Angela says no, she wants to be surprised. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Totally big move- whether she was sincere or not it doesn't matter- she sounded sincere. His demeanor changed after she said that- when he realized they were giving him the choice and they would "go along with it"- it's possible they would have just talked it out and still ended up in the same spot voting out Scottie. But that olive branch was enough for him. 

I honestly am impressed with Kaycee for the first time, in terms of gameplay. This is the first instance where I would be absolutely fine with her winning. I think Brett's major reason for wanting to turn against L6 is the fact that he doesn't feel like he's included anymore. I think he truly feels alone and left out of the alliance that he was part of for so long. He's not just jealous of Angela/Tyler, which is why he wants Angela out, but because he just wants to be someone's first or second choice, rather than their last. He did his Operation Lone Wolf (by the request of his alliance) for weeks and all it did was push him away from the people who were his allies. And him realizing that he's probably going out before F4, which I suspect he's caught on to for a while now, has caused him to lash out.

The fact that Kaycee extended that olive branch was more helpful than what Tyler's done or what Angela's done, in my opinion. What she did in one short conversation is help Brett feel more at ease. She made him feel like part of the alliance again. Just by giving him a choice, even if it was one they disagreed with, that has likely helped a lot. I don't even know if Kaycee realizes how good of a move this was, but it actually really helped. I need to watch this conversation in its entirety now. 

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, cork dork said:

As Brett spelled it out late last night/early this am, being sprayed with water was the proverbial straw. 

His anger began to build when the booze arrived and Haleigh pushed in to grab her some first; that, coupled with her overconfidence and acting like she didn’t have anything to worry about, had set Brett’s gears to grinding. 

She didn’t bow down enough to him in his opinion? She’s on the block and therefore should act like she’s inferior? Should she wait until he finishes eating/drinking and only consume what’s left over too? Or how about not speaking until spoken to? Maybe sleep on the floor instead of in a bed? Massage his feet? After all she’s on the block and should know her place.

Similarly, he thought she should’ve hung back and let those voting be served first; basically, act like she’s trying to do whatever’s necessary to stay rather than be first served, given she’s on the block and that’s what he would do.

Wow, that’s a nasty attitude for him to have. Who knew he was so entitled? It’s a game. I don’t see why she should act inferior to him just because she was put on the block. Did he say that or is that your guess about his motivation? If it's your guess, I think your interpretation of his actions makes him look like a giant asshole with major entitlement issues who takes everything way too seriously. Really? Don’t serve yourself until after I’ve been served because you’re on the block? Kind of think he’d rather be called a precious princess for overreacting to some water than admit to what you’ve described.

What really pissed him off was that was the moment it sunk in he’s at the bottom of L4 and he couldn’t just say that out loud so it became about the water

How is that Hayleigh’s fault? His own horrible game play got him in this position. He doesn’t get to go off on her because he made stupid moves in the game. Maybe instead of relishing in mocking Rockstar with the Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing he should’ve been more focused on how he’s at the absolute bottom of L6.

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, RagePaige said:

Also Haliegh + Alcohol = Downfall of her game.  Every. Single. Week.

So true lol. Her age showing again.

6 hours ago, Cutty said:

It's been obvious for about a month that Brett was screwed once Footy was gone. He had no plan for the endgame. I don't understand what he was thinking.

I think he was too wrapped up in L6 loyalty to see the writing on the wall quick enough and then once he did he was just too scared to do anything.

1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

If Brett does win HOH, his best move would to backdoor Tyler. It’s his only chance to win. 

This would be AMAZING! Unfortunately there is zero chance of it happening. First, Brett would have to win HOH lol. And then he'd have to not played timidly, which I don't see him doing.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Brett's major reason for wanting to turn against L6 is the fact that he doesn't feel like he's included anymore. I think he truly feels alone and left out of the alliance that he was part of for so long. He's not just jealous of Angela/Tyler, which is why he wants Angela out, but because he just wants to be someone's first or second choice, rather than their last. He did his Operation Lone Wolf (by the request of his alliance) for weeks and all it did was push him away from the people who were his allies. And him realizing that he's probably going out before F4, which I suspect he's caught on to for a while now, has caused him to lash out.

What a baby lol.

56 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Who knew [Brett] was so entitled?

Well, Rockstar.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

I wonder if we will have a surprise DE tonight. Could be a way for Brett to win and target Tyler or for anyone to target JC.

They always announce the DE beforehand. It's a big ratings grab and they want people to know ahead of time.

• Love 4
Just now, Skyfall said:

I wonder if we will have a surprise DE tonight. Could be a way for Brett to win and target Tyler or for anyone to target JC.

They'll essentially never do a surprise DE ("essentially" because, well, nothing's ever 100%, ya know?). DEs are their highest-rated episodes, so they'll always announce them ahead of time to let people know to tune in. 

EDITED TO ADD: Beat by peach because I clarified my "never." ;)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

EDITED TO ADD: Beat by peach because I clarified my "never." ;)

I was gonna clarify that you can never really say never, but then I was like, nah, they would literally never not announce a DE beforehand.

• Love 4

Do you guys think they will do the videos from home tonight? They usually do them around what 7/8ish- and if next week is a DE like we all suspect it will be because they need one- then they wouldn't do it next week. 

44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was gonna clarify that you can never really say never, but then I was like, nah, they would literally never not announce a DE beforehand.

Expect the unexpected. Especially with this production staff.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Did this conversation happen today?? Do you know around what time ? Thanks !

1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Are they told after the first eviction or at the start of the live ep if it's a DE?  If they know it's not a DE today wonder if they'll do a last minute switch.

Julie tells them right away because the voting has to start right away. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Summerday said:

She didn’t bow down enough to him in his opinion? She’s on the block and therefore should act like she’s inferior? Should she wait until he finishes eating/drinking and only consume what’s left over too? Or how about not speaking until spoken to? Maybe sleep on the floor instead of in a bed? Massage his feet? After all she’s on the block and should know her place.

Wow, that’s a nasty attitude for him to have. Who knew he was so entitled? It’s a game. I don’t see why she should act inferior to him just because she was put on the block. Did he say that or is that your guess about his motivation? If it's your guess, I think your interpretation of his actions makes him look like a giant asshole with major entitlement issues who takes everything way too seriously. Really? Don’t serve yourself until after I’ve been served because you’re on the block? Kind of think he’d rather be called a precious princess for overreacting to some water than admit to what you’ve described.

How is that Hayleigh’s fault? His own horrible game play got him in this position. He doesn’t get to go off on her because he made stupid moves in the game. Maybe instead of relishing in mocking Rockstar with the Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing he should’ve been more focused on how he’s at the absolute bottom of L6.

Those are things he said and as I noted, he also admitted to viewing things from his perspective as to how he would be doing things if it he was in her position. 

I don’t think it makes him an asshole; it just makes him look like someone with more experience in being the low guy on the food chain, aka the newb in an office in a corporate environment who’s already learned the lesson about knowing that just because you hang out with key execs doesn’t mean you are one. 

37 minutes ago, missyb said:

Did this conversation happen today?? Do you know around what time ? Thanks !

It was early this am, around 1a, hamster time. I’d already closed the feeds when I noticed the post count was blowing up on reddit again in the overnight feed post. 

It was after beer pong was finished and seemed like things were settling down; instead, they were just getting started. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Who would be the favorite in the chicken wire comp?

Who has long skinny fingers?

Brett why not just take Angela to the final 2 instead? They would vote for you over her...

Edited by Skyfall

So thats where Bretts change of heart comes from. Rather than think taking Angela as F2 before a jury that hates her, he thinks if he sends her to jury, they will love him. I guess that could work with a petty jury.

• Love 5
Just now, missyb said:

So thats where Bretts change of heart comes from. Rather than think taking Angela as F2 before a jury that hates her, he thinks if he sends her to jury, they will love him. I guess that could work with a petty jury.

The issue is Brett needing to get there first, but I think his assumption is, by taking Angela without being the HOH, his supposed F2 with Tyler will help get him there. 

I don't really see a path for him to get to F2. He'd need to win a comp every week. 

• Love 1

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 4m4 minutes ago

More

Who do you want to win HOH tonight? Producers want Sam, JC or Haleigh. Sam will put up who they say, think they can steer her noms. In past she has asked DR who she is "supposed to" vote for. They want to push her towards who to nom. No one got hints this week on comp.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 4m4 minutes ago

More

Who do you want to win HOH tonight? Producers want Sam, JC or Haleigh. Sam will put up who they say, think they can steer her noms. In past she has asked DR who she is "supposed to" vote for. They want to push her towards who to nom. No one got hints this week on comp.

Lol if the producers want JC to win HOH, they truly don’t give a shit what a truly awful person he is. I mean, I never thought they did, but it’s just more evidence. Tbh I don’t even believe they had a meeting where several wanted to kick him out. 

• Love 6

Derrick obviously was extremely lucky, but come on, Andy, Derrick clearly would have been fine on BB15, too. He would have been fine on most seasons. He just wouldn't have things quite as easy as he did on that absurdly terrible BB16 set-up. 

• Love 5

From Hamsterwatch:

hamsterwatch #bb20 ? ⌚️ @hamsterwatch 
1m1 minute ago 
More 
nominees-- 
Scottie: Julie are we hanging out tonight? make the smart move or suck it, except Tyler who's already getting a steady diet of that 
Haleigh: Julie compliment, shoutouts, 'to evict or not to evict' (her veto meeting poem), love you all, hope you keep me 

• Love 1