Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, zenithwit said:

"#SaveBBUSA" sounds like marketing ploy to drum up the fanbase and boost ratings (and maybe live feed subscriptions?).  I was skeptical about Vegas being a CBS or BB employee earlier but this really makes me wonder...

Only if we can tack on #SaveChenbot to it.

8 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

The HGs just got a whole bunch of Chinese food delivered from Pop. Looks really good. I am jealous of the fortune cookies. None of my local Chinese takeout places have fortune cookies anymore. :(

Really?  I have them coming outta my ears from the local takeout - they always load me up with the things, and I rarely eat them.  The dog loves them, though.  :)

• Love 2
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

I was just thinking, there’s no way JC wins if he’s F2 because no one will be able to understand his speech. When he gets excited he talks really fast and it gets even harder to understand him. 

They prob do understand him by now- or at least passable. They’ve been around him for 3 months and gotten familiar with his accent. 

I worked for a polish couple with heavy accents. Couldn’t even fathom what they said but after awhile I was translating for them to others lol.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Good info.

9 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Anyone else think it’s weird how much time he’s been spending with her family- like you literally knew each other for 20 days haven’t seen each other in 2 months.

I think Swaggy took one look at how rich Bay's parents are and immediately thought he hit the gravy train for life so he had better work it with her mom and dad big time.

I feel sorry for anyone here that does NOT watch the TV version.  The last 30 seconds of the episode -- aka Sam's DR -- this last otherwise boring episode made the whole season of TV viewing totally worth it.

And by boring I mean the BB has beens that took up half the episode with the fake, and obviously pre-rehearsed and badly acted wedding stuff and all.  The Angela's Nose thing was actually interesting because I had never heard of that before.  People with super sound hearing, yes.  But not smell.  And lol that JC smells like sweat.

Edited by green
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, green said:

I think Swaggy took one look at how rich Bay's parents are and immediately thought he hit the gravy train for life so he had better work it with her mom and dad big time.

Or Bayleigh really is pregnant so mom and dad are keeping him close to see if he is good husband/father material. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mooses said:

That's disappointing. I'm guessing most of them just watch the show, not the feeds.

I watch both (well, I did lol) and I would rather see Haleigh win than the rest of them. I wouldn't actually want to see her win, mind you, but still.

If Will becomes the new host then I might finally be able to kick this bad habit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Cryptic tweet is cryptic

Either he's going to be in the Dune remake or as the commenters think, taking over for Julie.

If true this implies he will be taking over on Thursday.  I see this as a just in case she walks, cover your ass phone call. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Will becomes the new host then I might finally be able to kick this bad habit.

Agreed.  I don't want to see his smug  plastique face every week.

3 minutes ago, Wings said:

If true this implies he will be taking over on Thursday.  

????? I've reread it several times and don't get "Thursday" out of any of it.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Agreed.  I don't want to see his smug  plastique face every week.

There would be no need to call him at this point, if not.  They would take some time to decide who is taking her place permanently; they are not going to decide this quickly.   She may not leave before the end but they are probably anticipating that possibility. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, gunderda said:

god no - please no Haleigh AFP.  That would be as awful as Frank winning. 

For me, it definitely wouldn't be as bad as Frank winning. Haleigh's pretty harmless, when it comes down to it. She is now officially the least offensive out of the Hive (now that Scottie shot himself in the foot with his exit speech). Her edit and her being on the Hive side is what would get her the win, though. Plus, there are worse offenders in this cast to win. JC, Bayleigh, Swaggy, Sam (and she'd be equivalent to Frank winning for me), Fessy, and Rockstar would be much, much worse for a win. 

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Cryptic tweet is cryptic

Either he's going to be in the Dune remake or as the commenters think, taking over for Julie.

Heh. Well, if Julie is either leaving for good starting immediately or just needing this Thursday to process the whole situation, then I could see why they're asking Will to be a replacement. Though that means, if he is taking over for the rest of the season, they'll need a new jury roundtable host, right? Unless he'll do double duty. Either way, we might know something earlier if the houseguests are told on Thursday that Julie won't be at the eviction because of a personal matter. We could know sometime on Thursday for sure if the houseguests start talking about it. 

I guess the chances are that this is unrelated, but I won't be surprised if Julie knows she won't be on her A-Game for the double eviction, a time when she'd need to be. It's just going to be funny if Thursday comes around and Will is the replacement host and has to handle the double eviction. Boy, are the houseguests going to be surprised twice! Another blindside!

19 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

It's not a guarantee but I think the "but first" is either a coincidence and part of Will's everyday vocabulary, or he used that as it being a Big Brother hint. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Cryptic tweet is cryptic

Great Dune reference.  It would be funny to see someone whose face looks like it came off of a plastic mannequin replace someone that acted like a robot.

41 minutes ago, Wings said:

If true this implies he will be taking over on Thursday.  I see this as a just in case she walks, cover your ass phone call. 

She won't kill her career over some unprofessional act like that.  This isn't exactly a shocker.  It has been in the works for months and it was all about how much money Moonves could milk from CBS to get him to walk quietly and not get into a contract fight in court.

29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess the chances are that this is unrelated, but I won't be surprised if Julie knows she won't be on her A-Game for the double eviction, a time when she'd need to be. It's just going to be funny if Thursday comes around and Will is the replacement host and has to handle the double eviction. Boy, are the houseguests going to be surprised twice! Another blindside!

It's not a guarantee but I think the "but first" is either a coincidence and part of Will's everyday vocabulary, or he used that as it being a Big Brother hint. 

Why wouldn't Julie not be on her A-game (does she have one) because Moonves' leaving has been in the works for months and months.  This is not some surprise out of the blue and she is under contract.  Maybe Wil was just called in for an interview along with others for a future BB season but everyone -- especially z list celebs -- on social media these days go way over the top posting crap so he couldn't contain himself that he might be on some future short list.

In other stuff, I forgot to mention that aside from one of the best and shortest and to the point DR room comment's every by Sam of all people; we also had that insanely funny Sam stuff to Kaycee about Hay sabotaging the house with 2 fruit pieces in tupperware.  The first was delivered in a flat, matter-of-fact voice that made it all the more crazy scary.  And the tupeprware fruit "booby trap" as Sam termed it was all in a hush hush super spy report voice. 

I shall miss Sam when she goes.  If she goes that is.  I could see her chaining herself to something with some homemade rope device made out of dryer fluff, spider legs and tupperware fruit pieces woven together and them having to send Grodner in with a chainsaw to cut her homemade chain into pieces and carry her out on live TV.  (Psst, Sam, don't fasten it to the bathroom sink.  They would just drag you out with that "detachable" sink in tow).

Edited by green
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, green said:

Why wouldn't Julie not be on her A-game (does she have one) because Moonves' leaving has been in the works for months and months.  This is not some surprise out of the blue and she is under contract.  Maybe Wil was just called in for an interview along with others for a future BB season but everyone -- especially z list celebs -- on social media these days go way over the top posting crap so he couldn't contain himself that he might be on some future short list.

Like I said, I don't really know for sure. I'll get more into this in the BB in the Media thread, since it has more to do with Julie than the live feeds.

2 minutes ago, green said:

I shall miss Sam when she goes.  If she goes that is.  I could see her chaining herself to something with some homemade rope device made out of dryer fluff, spider legs and tupperware fruit pieces woven together and them having to send in Grodner in with a chainsaw to cut her homemade chain into pieces and carry her out on live TV.  (Psst, Sam, don't fasten it to the sink.  They would just drag you out with that "detachable" sink in tow).

I still find it hard to really like Sam. I know she has a lot of issues that don't mesh well with the house dynamics but I can't say that I'd miss her if she went on Thursday. I just would much rather JC went and Sam went out fifth place. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

If she is pregnant, would she be showing on finale night?  We may be able to get confirmation if it looks like they are hiding her pregnancy with carefully chosen camera angles.

A young well toned body won't be showing much at all.  She is only about 6 weeks in if she is pregnant.  At 3 months most show a small belly.  

Edited by Wings
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

"And this is the club I'll beat you with if you run off on my daughter if she's pregnant. And this other one? That's the club I'll beat you with if you don't pay your child support. We all good now? Good. Now carry my golf bag and shut the hell up."

"And for the very last time, stop asking me to wear one of those ridiculous Swaggy C shirts."

13 hours ago, mooses said:

No phone?! That's SO crazy!

Man, it's sad that it's so rare for him to have a good conversation that he has to tweet about it. 

LOLZ...no phone for five whole hours, so the first thing he does when it's over is grab his phone to tell us how he had no phone.  It's almost as if he was afraid we'd all collectively miss him and wonder where he was.......oh wait, no one cares.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Actually, I'm a sick puppy and if Will Kirby becomes the new host, I'm all up in that shit. He's a total freak and I'll be plastering my face to the screen to see if he cracks with all that botox. The cheap face time competition between him and the contestants will be fascinating. Let this show sink deeper into the pitts of lameness bwahahahahahaaa.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, green said:

Good info.

I feel sorry for anyone here that does NOT watch the TV version.  The last 30 seconds of the episode -- aka Sam's DR -- this last otherwise boring episode made the whole season of TV viewing totally worth it.

And by boring I mean the BB has beens that took up half the episode with the fake, and obviously pre-rehearsed and badly acted wedding stuff and all.  The Angela's Nose thing was actually interesting because I had never heard of that before.  People with super sound hearing, yes.  But not smell.  And lol that JC smells like sweat.

People who have never experienced marrying someone because their family is wealthy just have no idea what it will be like. Well, that is pretty obvious. After all, if someone has never experienced something, it's obvious they have no idea what it will be like.

But what I meant was that experience is so powerful and  overwhelming that it's almost impossible to foresee what will happen and the result is often something that was quite unimaginable at the outset.

I don't want to write a long post. But I just want to tell a story about a friend of mine because I think it may interest many people here.

OK. The following spoiler box contains a very long story about a friend of mine who married into a wealthy family but then suffered a terrible tragedy and found his life was in ruins and that he would have been a million times happier if he had never married for money. This is such a sad story, there is a good chance it will make you cry. It happened many, many years ago. But it still makes me cry when I think of it. Please exercise caution before you open this spoiler box:

By the way, in Swaggy's case, I would guess it would be her family who will suffer the terrible tragedy of having a Swaggy in their family and they are the ones whose life will end in ruins and who would have been a million times happier if they never heard of any Swaggy.

After all, I have never had anything to do with Swaggy and even I am quite certain I would be very much happier had I never heard of him. 

This friend was someone who had one tremendous ability. For some reason, ladies and girls found him to be romantically "irresistable". He could never do too much in life very well. But one thing he could always do was ... he would meet a girl or lady and in almost no time, she would be in love with him. For some mysterious reason, he just had a kind of "power" over women. I never understood it. I always wished that I could be just a very tiny bit as successful with the opposite gender and this fellow was. But moving right along ... one day the inevitable happened. He met a rather ordinary and plain looking lady whose personality was very much worse than her looks. Her father was one of the wealthiest industrialists in the state. Her father was a brilliant man and did almost everything well. But the one thing he could never do well was to control his daughter. He always let her have her way. I guess he figured that if she wanted something, she was smart enough to know what she wanted. 

So, they got married.  This was the only thing he had ever really wanted in his life. To meet and marry a lady from a wealthy family and live the rest of his life with all the "creature comforts" he could stuff into his pockets, into his safety deposit boxes, into his bank vault, into his Corvette and into his mansion. His wife presented him with two beautiful children - delivered one year apart - and everyone agreed the children were a wonder to behold.

Then, one day the inevitable happened.  Husband and wife and their two children went to the cottage her father and purchased for them. They were planning to spend a week there. As usual, they were having a real good time fueled by plenty of alcohol and drugs.  After all, my friend often toldme that alcohol and drugs were the only way he could stand to be around her.

She truly was a very annoying lady. Perhaps you remember that Game of Thrones episode where some girl (she had a mean older sister who enjoyed torturing her) was set to marry Jamie's friend (I think his name was Ser Bron?).   Anyway, his wife reminded me of her. She needed to talk to her husband all the time. She needed him to answer all of her silly questions all the time. She needed and needed and needed. She was a needy person and it never stopped.  One day I suppose he just got sick of her.  But the precipitating event was that she had ingested a little bit of alcohol and whole lot of drugs and she was a little drunk and way, way high on drugs and she wasn't paying much attention to her children when her son wandered down to the lake and .... wandered in ..... and ......  drowned! 

All of the extended families were truly heartbroken. But it didn't take my friend very long at all to decide on his course of action.

One day shortly after the boy drowned, she woke up and found that hubby was gone. He had taken his super-expensive Corvette that she had paid for (Wow! What a car it was!) and he took their only surviving child (a daughter) and he vanished into the night with about $500K. That was a trivial amount of money. This family was worth billions and he almost certainly burned though that money in almost no time).

Now for the point to my story.  It may sound like he got a way with an awful lot of money. But $500K was not much money at all considering his lifestyle and his in-laws' wealth.  He was bound to be broke in almost no time. But he was so incredibly unhappy in this marriage that he just couldn't stand living with her. Even if it meant being broke again.  He would have done anything to escape that marriage.  And he did.

I'm sure he felt this marriage was the biggest mistake he ever made and he probably regretted until the day he died. I figure that day would not have been very far away either.

I remember that he was genuinely happy at the start of that marriage. He honestly believed he was sitting on top of the world and nothing bad could ever possibly happen to his life.

Just goes to show you. Don't it?

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TheGapper said:

Actually, I'm a sick puppy and if Will Kirby becomes the new host, I'm all up in that shit. He's a total freak and I'll be plastering my face to the screen to see if he cracks with all that botox. The cheap face time competition between him and the contestants will be fascinating. Let this show sink deeper into the pitts of lameness bwahahahahahaaa.

You know, I was really hoping that this rumor is not true, but you've convinced me.  Let the trainwreck begin!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Wings said:

A young well toned body won't be showing much at all.  She is only about 6 weeks in if she is pregnant.  At 3 months most show a small belly.  

She is more than 6 weeks, no? If we assume they had sex at some point around when he was evicted (let's go with July 12th) she would be about 10 weeks pregnant right now, and that would put her about 12 weeks (which is three months) at the finale. Some women show, and some don't (or barely do) at that point. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, The Companion said:

She is more than 6 weeks, no? If we assume they had sex at some point around when he was evicted (let's go with July 12th) she would be about 10 weeks pregnant right now, and that would put her about 12 weeks (which is three months) at the finale. Some women show, and some don't (or barely do) at that point. 

Scraggy was evicted on Day 23, and the Finale is on Day 99 - so if Bae does have one on the way, she’ll be somewhere in the neighborhood of 11-12 weeks along come Finale.  So she may very well pregnant and showing, or pregnant and not showing - or not pregnant at all.  :)

14 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Wow, time flies, you are right.   I think if she were pregnant we would know.  Hard to keep that under wraps.  Does Swaggy have any kids? 

13 minutes ago, Wings said:

Wow, time flies, you are right.   I think if she were pregnant we would know.  Hard to keep that under wraps.  Does Swaggy have any kids? 

No, he doesn't, but he does babysit a bunch of kids!

Yeah, I can't believe how much time has passed since Swaggy's eviction. 

I forgot that today was the veto ceremony because I automatically thought it already happened since it's such a foregone conclusion that Haleigh's leaving.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Wings said:

Does Swaggy have any kids?   Are you serious?  That has been a very hot topic recently. It has been reported that he has 2 or 3 baby mommas and has children with each of them.

I can't know if this is true. But it has been reported by several different sources.

If it is true, it would make sense that he didn't tell BayHay or her family cuz he doesn't consider that to be at all important.  I guess he considers himself to be a "Worker Bee" and in the context of nature it is his job to go forth and pollenate all the lady flowers. It's just his job you know. So BayHay and her family may well not know that he has pollinated several other women who have delivered several other kids.

I don't know what Bay's father does. I've always had the impression he may be a judge. The kind of house he owns  ... well ... I don't know why ... but it just looks to me like a judge's house. I know the odds are very slim he is a judge. But I would expect that entire family to just lose their collective minds if this is true and they ever find out. Especially since Snaggy never said anything about this. I get the impression that he just doesn't think that is at all important.  I get the impression he belives it is his duty to populate the planet and this is the way to do it.

It is his job to look "fly" and attract the honeys and it is their job to get preggers and raise the children until they are 21. Issues like how to support them for 21 years until they become an adult are not his worry. That is up to the honey to figure out.  Young Sniggy is too busy finding new Honeys to impregnate. He don't have time to worry about shit like that.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 2

@MissBluxom can you share a link on Chris (hate the nickname, not sorry) already having children? I've read that on here before, but never with any links or source info. I've tried to google, but am getting nothing. He's got more than enough real issues, so I don't want to go down the road of one that's maybe just conjecture, kwim?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Scraggy was evicted on Day 23, and the Finale is on Day 99 - so if Bae does have one on the way, she’ll be somewhere in the neighborhood of 11-12 weeks along come Finale.  So she may very well pregnant and showing, or pregnant and not showing - or not pregnant at all.  :)

Technically she would be more than that. Pregnancies are calculated starting with the first day of your last period, not when you had sex. By the time you actually conceive, you're around two weeks pregnant. So she'd be out of the first trimester by the finale (13-15 weeks probably in pregnancy terms). But people show at different times. I'm 7 months pregnant now, and I don't think most people could tell I was pregnant until I was closer to 20 weeks and that was when I wore maternity shirts that are made to show off baby bumps. 

• Love 2

I think the reason he is staying with Bayleighs parents is because she is pregnant and they are vetting him.

20 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Tyler is pretty sure the DE is this week. 

They have been talking about this for a week or so figuring it would be this week.  I haven’t been watching the feeds today but I expect to hear talk of noms on the second HOH soon. 

7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's just going to be funny if Thursday comes around and Will is the replacement host and has to handle the double eviction. Boy, are the houseguests going to be surprised twice! Another blindside!

And what on earth wil Hayleigh ever do if Julie is not there to tell her how ravishing she is?! I guess say “First- I’d like to say IF Julie were here I’d tell her she’s ______. But since it’s you Will may I say you look absolutely amaze balls!”

• Love 10
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Tyler is pretty sure the DE is this week. 

So was Tyler talking with anyone about this and what they plan to do?  Will it automatically be Sam or will they finally shove JC out the airlock.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, luluesq1 said:

And what on earth wil Hayleigh ever do if Julie is not there to tell her how ravishing she is?! I guess say “First- I’d like to say IF Julie were here I’d tell her she’s ______. But since it’s you Will may I say you look absolutely amaze balls!”

“I am taking a few days off from The Talk to be with my family,” Chen said in a statement to Deadline.com. 

“I will be back soon and will see you Thursday night on Big Brother.”  - In New York Post

Seems we will have the Chenbot for DE, after all.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Seems we will have the Chenbot for DE, after all.

If so, seems Chenbot has somewhat more human circuitry than we've given her credit for. Nah, who am I kidding? In the back of my mind I've always suspected there was more there than meets the eye. She may be clumsy, but she's not stupid.

• Love 1