Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zenme said:

Well, she probably thought sucking one dick forever was better than sucking multiple dicks until the next American was interested in her. You know, the devil that you know and all...

Omg.  Well, I never thought about it that way.  lol 

• Love 5
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

It seems to me that Annie was warned of David's MO multiple times.  She even saw it with her own eyes. His own children told her.  He really showed his true colors, even in Thailand.  Recall that night that he went off and embarrassed her in public.  They asked her are you sure you want to sign up for this train wreck? Yep, she did.  She had an agenda. That's for sure.  I've defended her up until now, but, to me, it's a little unfair to act all indigent about David, when she was warned plenty about David.  

It's weird because I can't disagree with this.  But.....David.  I mean......David.   Did you EVER think any man could be this indignant, lazy and a big ass (hahahahaha) con artist?   She should have known....but sheesh...there is a part of me that just would think/hope/expect that he would try to take care of me....a little bit????  David is mind boggling to me.  Job?  NOPE   Money?  NOPE    The Nopest of the Nopes.

Just now, zenme said:

Well, she probably thought sucking one dick forever was better than sucking multiple dicks until the next American was interested in her. You know, the devil that you know and all...

Thank you!  I say this to anyone who watches this show that we gab IRL.   This isn't stripping or lap dances.   That is a lot of janky dick attached to a lot of janky men.

• Love 3
On 7/2/2018 at 9:14 AM, Chickabiddy said:

Love this. You got Pao described to a T.  And I can't help but feel that she is using her miscarriage to her utmost advantage to excuse her shitty behavior, garner as much sympathy and good will as possible, blame Russ yet again for everything, and as an excuse to not get pregnant again. Did anyone get the feeling from Pao that she was little disappointed that her "bad blood" and babies with deformed limbs story kind of fell apart when the doctor was so reassuring that miscarriages happen all the time and that her RH negative blood was not the cause - and is really no big deal. Her story changed real fast to "I can't even think of having more children because it's all about me and my cuh -reer to I can't possibly get pregnant any time soon because I am so devastated about my miscarriage.  And of course, she is blaming Russ for her suffering because he is not understanding enough. Bitch please, based on his reaction to your abuela and yours, I know full well that Russ has more heart and tenderness in his little finger than you do in your whole silicone infused body. 

So much this! I just loved it when Winter jumped in the pile on to correct her mom's comment about Pedro's sister to Pedro's SKANK ASS sister. Girl is just loving the family's new fixation on the Golden Sister's fuck up of a marriage.  I just love hate watching River try to string his thoughts together. He always looks so vapid to me. On another score, was anyone a little skeeved out when River and then the clan jumped on this idea that Pedro and his sister sharing a hotel room was automatically something lascivious?  When I hreard Pedro say that, I just thought they would have two beds. What kind of dark, kinky space does this whole family dwell in? Pot meet kettle, indeed, RIVER. Yuck. 

And Chantel is just a shit stirring drama queen who THRIVES on all the emotional turmoil she creates. That bitch LOVES it. It's like air to her. She did not have to immediately freak the fuck out with Pedro's sister about the couch and she sure as shit did not have to go over and get The Family spun up about her problems with Pedro. If Chantel wanted to avoid drama, she could have just stayed with her parents wile Sister Pedro was here. Let them have some time together in that tiny apartment and just just do her own Chantel thing. She loves being up The Family's collectie butt anyway. However, did anyone notice how tiny her family house seems to be? It seemed a little modest for the airs that whole family tries to put on. And if her parents' house is that modest, isn't Chantel suffering from delusions of grandeur by complaining about her own one bedroom? Girl, you are a full time student and you married a very blue collar guy who works in a warehouse. 

Jorge has to be the most emotionally stunted Man-Baby who has ever taken the breath of life. "If we had money and could be on a permanent vacation, the marriage would work." Asshole, everybody's marriage would work a whole lot better if they were all rich and living a permavacation.  That's not how real life works, you sack of shit. 

Your marriage, asshole would be a lot better if you had money because it would mean that you hadn't been a pathological liar spewing unending bullshit about the lifestyle you could provide Anfisa. Let's not forget that this psycho had Anfisa trying on 50,000 USD wedding dresses and looking at 5 bedroom houses in LA just to try to keep the charade going. He is just a pathological liar that he kept lying about seeing the lawyer when he knew if would be revealed on camera.. There is not enough money in the world to save a marriage when one partner is that pathological. 

David is just such a shameless, sleazy, snake oil salesman of a con man. And that's all I got. He is just too gross.

I also got a bone to pick with Ashley for judging Annie for working in a blow job bar when her dad met her. I mean, why the fuck you think David was in the BJ bar in the first place? He wasn't hanging in there for the drinks.  Why does she deserve more moral judgement than the sleazy guy coming in to get one?  Ashley needs to stop taking her daddy issues out on Annie. Someone with her three kids and different baby daddies at such a young age should be a little more sensitive (and self aware) to how people can judge you unfairly for mistakes or circumstances beyond your control that led you to where you are in life. 

And while  Ashley and Sister David are totally right to have that conversation with David they should do it privately -and not subject Annie to their ire. After all, she is a victim of David's con jobs just like Ashley and Susan are. They should not judge her any more harshly than they judge themselves for falling for his bullshit. 

Annie told her mom that Ashley has been divorced three times.  That would be a feat at her age.  I pictured it as more of a Molly multiple baby daddy situation.

I will have to re-watch, but I don't think Azan had untoward behavior towards May. Plus, in some cultures, especially ones with big families living close together, there is a lot of general affection towards kids. And May is a cutie. So, while he has other very negative qualities, I sincerely hope that it isn't anything near as disgusting as what is being implied. And if TLC caught something with their cameras and didn't do anything about it, then documentary be damned, they should step in and put a stop to this immediately. 

• Love 14
(edited)

I just saw the episode.........First of all that was the most useless aftershow ever.  Does anyone want to see or hear from Danielle or Lauren ever again?  Nope, not me.  It should have been a 30 min. show with 15 min. of Antonio dissing David and Annie and 15 min. of the camera guy telling us if the family Chantel even lives at that house and what these losers are really like.

Molly, your story is done girl.  No one wants to hear you rehash the same crap with your weird lawyer.  Gather your evidence and get Luis deported.  That is the only way she should be allowed to make an update.

Pao- She needs counseling or something.  It's sad her grandmother died, but she didn't seem to care about her much unless it got her camera time and a trip to Columbia.

Nicole- Blame Azan for not getting his paperwork right at his interview  and then she does the exact same thing.  These two are awful together.  I'd rather see a show of Robalee traveling through Morroco with May eating new foods.

Peguin and Annie- You don't have a lot of choices, take the job and live in the apt.  Beggars can't be choosy.

Chantel and Pedro- The family Chantel were planning to fight.  They talked about instigating it last week.  I give Pedro credit for not punching them all out on the murder cabin in the woods vacation getaway.  Nicole was fake, yes, but she was trying to be polite or at least civil (for once).    Her interaction between her and Chantel at Chantal's apartment is NONE of the family's business.  Chantel isn't 12.  Nicole clapping when Chantel is leaving is rude, but nothing to try to start a fight with her over.  Chantel should have handled it between them.  Pedro's behavior was bad, but I do feel like he's put up with a lot and played dumb and not said anything over really horrible things family Chantel has done and said to him over the entire time they have known him.  This was his breaking point.  I'm glad River got punched.  He should be punched in the face everyday of his life.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 21
22 hours ago, PityFree said:

Azan  really tried to make it seem like Nicole would have to fly herself all the way back to the United States to get that paper versus  just contacting someone who can have the paper mailed.  He really doesn’t want to marry her.

If nicole has a copy, the original is probably at her apartment. Someone can go over, get it and send it FedEx. She could have it in a few days

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've wondered where Mae's father is during all this for a long time. It's shocking that he hasn't stepped in.  Maybe, with this tv footage, someone can get her (Mae) some help.  I don't know that there's anything inappropriate by Azan, but, the obscenity is the insanity known as Nicole and her total lack of boundaries and common sense.  She's not competent to parent a child, imo.  

I’m thinking Mays father is pretty much absent from her life. Nicole might be getting some kind of child support via a garnishment of his wages but more likely she never pursued it.. I guess they’ve never had a custody/visitation agreement either. Nicole talked of staying up to a year in Morocco, I doubt any caring involved father would go a year without seeing his child.  Or be happy with its mom prompting her to call a stranger “daddy”

Of all the crappy shit Nicole does, to me that is the worst. And when Azan is just a dim memory to May, she’ll have her calling some new guy Daddy. 

• Love 5

Annie clearly contra-dicks herself in her talking heads too.

First she claims she is not a dick sucker, let alone a ping ponger sans paddle and does NOT know of any places like that. She does not even know where they are.

In the next one and also talking to Ashley she then talks about how David took her to one or more of these places.

One could say she is back and forth on what is true like a ping pong ball?

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, zenme said:

I feel for her in this regard. What a life! But, David was the best she could do? She had an agenda -- get to US for a better life. She sure picked the worst of the lot for that! She should have bailed as soon as he couldn't pay the dowry or get the rings...or when Chris asked for massages (ick!) I can't believe she couldn't see how bad this was going to go.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She/they could make money easily. Clean houses during the day, offices at night, walk dogs etc

You are 100% correct!  Easy fix, get paid under the table. David could be very industrious and advertise on Craigslist. Dog walking would benefit him and the dog, he needs to move more and eat less! 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Nicole might be getting some kind of child support via a garnishment of his wages but more likely she never pursued it.. I

If she has gotten any kind of public services the state would have pursued child support whether she wanted to or not.

• Love 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

You are 100% correct!  Easy fix, get paid under the table. David could be very industrious and advertise on Craigslist. Dog walking would benefit him and the dog, he needs to move more and eat less! 

Yeah how 'bout David do a little sucky sucky for some under the table cash? See how he likes it.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

If nicole has a copy, the original is probably at her apartment. Someone can go over, get it and send it FedEx. She could have it in a few days

right?? or her family is coming in a few days!! I dont get this at all

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Annie clearly contra-dicks herself in her talking heads too.

First she claims she is not a dick sucker, let alone a ping ponger sans paddle and does NOT know of any places like that. She does not even know where they are.

In the next one and also talking to Ashley she then talks about how David took her to one or more of these places.

One could say she is back and forth on what is true like a ping pong ball?

Tee hee!

It's true about her lying about knowing about such bars and then tells Ashley of Camo Pink Hoodie about the show.  That is why I say Annie cannot pull of the pearl clutching when asked about such places.

1 minute ago, zenme said:

Yeah how 'bout David do a little sucky sucky for some under the table cash? See how he likes it.

LOL.  He sort of has with Chris.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zenme said:

He’s got a masters degree in fatasseconomics and a 25 year old wife...he’s too good for it.  Plus you need good knees and an allergy to turtlenecks to make the big bucks.

• Love 8

‪Live show = Time to watch Naked & Afraid.  Only sorry I didn't change it sooner.  Next time Danielle offers and Loren begs, just say no, TLC.  ‬Lose the host who thinks she's funny, too.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Christi said:

right?? or her family is coming in a few days!! I dont get this at all

I'm confused by the events too.

Did anyone notice how in love Azan is with Nicole, "Yes, I'd like to marry this American woman" and not something more romantic or sweet like using the words, we love each other or even calling her his fiance.  Nicole is impervious to red flags.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

He’s got a masters degree in fatasseconomics and a 25 year old wife...he’s too good for it.  Plus you need good knees and an allergy to turtlenecks to make the big bucks.

Well maybe he can suck high end dicks, like pro athletes, CEOs, and diplomats.  Or educated ones, like those of a professor, astrophysicists.  

• Love 8

David may have gotten his masters from a diploma mill.  

I would tend to believe that, he seems like he likes the easy way out...like, why stand when you can sit.

2 minutes ago, zenme said:

Well maybe he can suck high end dicks, like pro athletes, CEOs, and diplomats.  Or educated ones, like those of a professor, astrophysicists.  

Seriously, I would think any of those men would lose their woody fast when they saw Bahtman come thru the door.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

David may have gotten his masters from a diploma mill.  

I would tend to believe that, he seems like he likes the easy way out...like, why stand when you can sit.

Yeah. He seems like he would cheat on tests or pay someone to do write his papers. He's a lazy muther. He couldn't even lose weight without looking for an easy way out. He couldn't even keep off the weight and maintain he's so lazy. 

• Love 4
On 5/22/2018 at 11:13 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Pedro's parents are grasping, greedy, grifty, not at all likeable and terrible people, plus the old lady is racist AF (this "pure Dominican" crap is causing and has caused untold misery in the DR and shame on her for promoting it). BUT they don't impugn Chantel's character to her face, in front of Pedro. That's why I dislike Chantel's parents more. They were unbelievably rude to Pedro's grandmother, who'd been cooking and preparing all day for their visit. They constantly put Pedro down, in his presence. They also talk shit about him behind his back.

I DETEST Pedro's racist mama and sister.  Someone should tell them the only difference between them and African Americans is where the fucking slave ship stopped.  Let's do an ancestry.com and see how much "African" we all have.  I don't care what Chantel's family does or how they act.  Pedro's family are fucking racists and they can take several seats.

(edited)

My prediction for next week is that Annie and sad sack will be living in the apartment above the storage place. 

Seriously, they are both so  fricking hopeless and helpless

I agree with whoever posted upthread that chris gave fatso a huge gift of both a place to live and a job. And it's a job geared toward someone who is lazy, you just basically sit around minding the store. Of course penguin wants no part of that thing we call work, unless it's up to his high standards. 

There was nothing wrong with that apartment . Buy a bigger water heater , a hot plate and you are good to go. Neither one of them have an ounce of creativity or ambition. They both just bitch and moan. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 17
41 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Nicole might be getting some kind of child support via a garnishment of his wages but more likely she never pursued it.. I

If she is getting public assistance must states pursue the establishment of paternity and child support reimbursement to the state paying. And if paternity has been established both parents need to sign off on International travel. Airlines are very strict on this because if Immigration paperwork is not present the airline is on the hook for fines to the country.  

• Love 2

Chris said that there was no kitchen, but there was a kitchen area with a full sized fridge and a microwave.  She lamented no stove/oven, but they can get a couple of burners to heat up pans.  It was quite nice, overall....especially for a couple with No Job and no motivation to get one.  Chris said he could move there and pay rent OR he could work there and get the place rent-free.  I don't recall any discussion of $10/hr. Nope, David Poor actually has to WORK there to get the place included.  No one said anything about a salary on top of that...so yeah, don't look down your nose so quickly at a "$10/hr" job because this J.O.B. sounds like a barter for the apartment.  Just saying......

• Love 3

Maybe, they hook up that hot water heater to a stationary bike and rig it so that as David pedals, it heats the water!  Nice setup.  David gets his exercise and Annie gets a hot shower.  Do you think he can pedal for 2 minutes, though? lol 

• Love 11

I wouldn't want to live above the storage rental place either, but it's a pretty good deal if David and Annie were able to live there rent free while working.  He could save some money and if Annie worked under the table, they could actually move into a nicer place in a short time period.  But that makes too much sense so that wouldn't happen.

The fact that David has a Master's degree tells you that if you can pay, almost anyone can get any degree they want in the USA.  (I have advanced degrees too; it's not that special).

I find it hard to feel bad for Anfisa since she continues to stay with Jorge despite his issues with telling the truth.  Getting a divorce probably will not mean she will be deported (reference: Mohammed).

• Love 1
(edited)

What's wrong with River's hair?  I believe it's called natural.  Just because his hair isn't straight doesn't mean it's not nice.

And Russ, he's fucking pathetic.  He looked at those guys on motorcycles like they had three heads or something.  I used to ride like, twenty years ago.  They're not bikers, Russ.  I

I don't blame Pao for wanting to move to Miami, I'm sorry but I was in Oklahoma many years ago, I went to a restaurant in the hotel and they didn't even have fried chicken; everybody who ordered beef got their food.  After that I was like, "I'd never live in Oklahoma."  I'm sure it's different today though.

But, Pao looked stupid riding a motorcycle without a helmet. 

Nicole's house looks like a pigsty and doesn't she feed her daughter, or does she just sit around crying over Azan.  I don't know if Nicole or Molly is Dani 2.0.

Edited by Neurochick
(edited)
1 hour ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Do we think Annie is actually becoming a pretty good actress?   Or is David just hip to this whole plan solo and he springs it on her so at least we get her "real" reactions for the camera?   I was watching her face intently and I saw nuances of different levels of disappointment, hate, rage etc.   If David is just supposed to do all this and go back to Thailand or wherever to rinse and repeat a different version of this grifting lifestyle with or without Annie then it's clearly just a show manipulated by Chris and David for publicity.  They have the longer con in place.  The only question remains is how much does Annie know?  

She's getting good at shouty, bitchy, ragey, disappointed, cussy eye daggering delivery of her lines.  FACK

What about all the $$$ he makes doing the show.  At first I heard it was $1K per episode ($4K/month); however, then I read that for the known "talent" their take this year is more.  Same would go for Nicole.  This would be sufficient $$ for them to survive.  I also saw that Annie had an Instagram account and there was a pic of her sipping an "umbrella drink" in Hawaii after it said they visited Las Vegas.  Maybe the entire plot line of "poverty" is producer driven to add to the drama.  Also with Nicole.  

Edited by pdlinda
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Eme said:

Chris said that there was no kitchen, but there was a kitchen area with a full sized fridge and a microwave.  She lamented no stove/oven, but they can get a couple of burners to heat up pans.  It was quite nice, overall....especially for a couple with No Job and no motivation to get one.  Chris said he could move there and pay rent OR he could work there and get the place rent-free.  I don't recall any discussion of $10/hr. Nope, David Poor actually has to WORK there to get the place included.  No one said anything about a salary on top of that...so yeah, don't look down your nose so quickly at a "$10/hr" job because this J.O.B. sounds like a barter for the apartment.  Just saying......

Get one of those copper pots/skillet and the induction plate that goes with it. They’re all over TV. Theres little danger of fire because it only heats when the pan is on it and it cools almost immediately when the pan is removed. 

• Love 1

Azan is not her father and Nicole knows very little about him really. May  has met him a total of three times and it disgusts me how desperate Nicole, Molly, and Danielle are that they let these strange men around their young daughters. With that said Azan is the only one of the three who gives me creeper vibes. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It seems to me that Annie was warned of David's MO multiple times.  She even saw it with her own eyes. His own children told her.  He really showed his true colors, even in Thailand.  Recall that night that he went off and embarrassed her in public.  They asked her are you sure you want to sign up for this train wreck? Yep, she did.  She had an agenda. That's for sure.  I've defended her up until now, but, to me, it's a little unfair to act all indigent about David, when she was warned plenty about David.  

Yes, yes.  I specifically remember David saying in Thailand that he was broke.  That's why he couldn't pay the dowry upfront and why he had to borrow money from Chris during that ridiculous charade when he handed money to all of the people in Annie's village. 

• Love 4

Chantal and Pedro are done.  How do you come back from that shit show?  Not team Pedro at all.  Should have cared a little more about your wife but glad your sister has braces you've paid for.

Hope Chantal kicks him to the fucking curb.

• Love 8
On 6/3/2018 at 8:12 PM, Nowhere said:

Why doesn't Family Chantel just leave it alone already. She made a decision as an adult woman to marry this man. This talk of hiring investigators is ridiculous. They need to butt out of her life and maybe she will come to her own conclusions. They are making her defend him instead of supporting her and staying quiet so she can learn for herself. And if she's ok with the marital dynamic, IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS. Let her grow up and learn on her own before she starts to hate them. This will backfire.

They want to make sure that Pedro and his family don't bleed Chantel dry and maybe like kill her for the $$$ or something.  There are nasty people just like that in the world.  Pedro's mom and sister are nasty grifters and Chantel is nothing but their mark.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Pretty sure the reason things are appearing to turn around for him is due to the very expensive PR person hired with the Hearst money!

Is it funny to anyone else that Nicole lives in Manatee county?  As she herself is a manatee.

Matt Mira and Wil Wheaton are from The Nerdist, a very small part of all that Chris has accomplished. I think they both felt left behind. They saw him as driven, and, perhaps even a bit of a jerk to work with. Again, from where they sat in their less talented world, they didn't like him so they didn't step forward to say anything. Maybe they saw him as a jerk. Maybe he really was a jerk to them. It still doesn't make him anything close to the monster that Chloe described in her essay! 

Maybe Matt and Wil were the jerks? We just don't know. There silence has zero bearing on Chris's guilt or innocence.

Sorry, I know that wasn't in what you wrote, but I couldn't find the original post.

Things are absolutely turning around for Chris. Chloe is radioactive. To her face, everyone is like, "Oh, you poor thing!" But privately, my guess is that nobody trusts her and they're all afraid of hiring her because she can do a 180 on them, too.

Nicole living in Manatee county is perfect although Baby Beluga would have to lose a few weight to be in manatee range.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I know, I was like just buy a bigger water heater.  When you start earning money, then you can look for a better place.  When you have nothing; you should be so glad to have such a nice , big, and clean place to live.

That’s the line of shit he’ll be giving Annie in 3 years from now when they still live there.

To be honest, a lot of times, David says stuff that is actually practical and true, but it’s like needles in the ears coming from him because he has his masters in Bullshittery. What a fucking load. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I swear I thought she had said start gathering the Enteman's  ..... 

image.png.5dc94801244d41206431fe9b1b74ec10.png

And seriously, where is TLC finding these lawyers ???  Remember Daniele's ?

image.png.7d4a252c9fab743ea22ffb1248bf16b6.png

Who can forget him?

4CA9C8B6-6D5A-40B0-B217-C38C374F0A4C.jpeg

14 minutes ago, JasonH said:
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

And seriously, where is TLC finding these lawyers ???  Remember Daniele's ?

image.png.7d4a252c9fab743ea22ffb1248bf16b6.png

Who can forget him?

4CA9C8B6-6D5A-40B0-B217-C38C374F0A4C.jpeg

Same person , different color hair and style?

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, JasonH said:

That’s the line of shit he’ll be giving Annie in 3 years from now when they still live there.

To be honest, a lot of times, David says stuff that is actually practical and true, but it’s like needles in the ears coming from him because he has his masters in Bullshittery. What a fucking load. 

Yes if he was 30 years younger, it would make sense or be good advice. But from a 50 yr old man who is basically starting at ground level he should be listening to his own advice not giving it.

His best bet might be to take the 10 bucks an hour and buy as many lottery tickets as he can. That’s the only way he’s going to ever have any money.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stillconfused said:

Why has no one brought up the most important issue of all? Why does Azan/Hassan get away with touching and groping May inappropriately? He holds her with his hands up her dress, strokes her body and hair and is totally creepy with her. I realize Nicole pushes a lot of that "call him daddy" BS but he is clearly grooming her to be welcoming to a man's touch. Nicole should be charged with child endangerment and May taken away. Where is her biological dad? He needs to step in and get custody of her.

My mother, who was sexually abused by more than 1 man in her early years, has said this from the get-go! I have no history of sexual abuse but I find it alarming also. I would not, if I was Nicole,  push my young daughter on any man by having her call him Daddy and that is screwing with May's emotions if it doesn't work out(as if it will!) 

But allowing him to paw at May is a whole other ballgame. He may, as people here have said before, be doing it in an attempt to distance himself physically from Nicole and it won't lead to 'abuse.' However, even if Azan doesn't molest May, she will have been desensitized to men touching her and it might be easier for the next creep who comes along to do it without much of a rukus from her. 

I thought Robbalee would notice it and say something at their meal in the market but she acknowledged it with her eyes and smiled slightly. Made me sick! 

• Love 8
On 6/10/2018 at 11:23 PM, DVDFreaker said:

I do not really see Chantel wanting to stay married if Pedro do not discuss important stuff with her which he keeps doing 

If Chantel stays married to that creep she'll be a fool.

Please tell me what's wrong with River's hair, once again it's natural, not straight.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, funky-rat said:

We thought that when our long-term rental was put up for sale.  Even the landlady said it.  I was pushing big-time to find a new place to live ASAP.  It went under contract the week after we moved out - about 45 days after she told us it was going up for sale.  You can't rely on that.

but my point was even if he'd had the 2 months he still wouldn't have done anything.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

They want to make sure that Pedro and his family don't bleed Chantel dry and maybe like kill her for the $$$ or something.  There are nasty people just like that in the world.  Pedro's mom and sister are nasty grifters and Chantel is nothing but their mark.

Any time Chantel thinks she is being bled dry, she can stroll over to the court house and file for divorce. She’s said many times that she loves Pedro and aside from the issue about sending money home and having a blind spot in regard to his mother and sister, he is a good, kind husband and she wants to stay married to him. (Maybe not after this fight, but up to that point).

Maybe Chantel should seek out other women who are married to foreign men and discuss this sending money home situation. See how they handle it .

Mother and Father  Chantel had better have a nice retirement account cause if they fall on hard times, they shouldn’t be expecting any handouts from Pedro.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

but my point was even if he'd had the 2 months he still wouldn't have done anything.

David has his head up his ass most of the time. He doesn’t think or plan more than the day at hand. He just expects that someone or something “ will come thru”

After all he does have a 25 yr old wife to take care of. In his mind, he can’t be a loser if he has a 25 yr old wife.

Any solution to any problem David has had, always comes from someone else. I agree with Nikki’s cousin that David seeks out people who he can use, people like Chris that for some reason, need to be needed, need to be the problem solver and the guy who “comes thru” Who saves the day. Maybe it was the loss of his friend to suicide, maybe not, but Chris likes to be the guy on the white horse. And David knows how to Ingratiate himself with people and use that need to his benefit.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
(edited)

Regarding Annie's expectations, remember last season when she had lunch with Chris's  wife and revealed to her that Chris was a co-sponsor? Then in her TH smuggly said that Chris would have to care for her if Penguin and his flapping ass cheeks didn't? She was banking  on Chris, not Heffalump, but then that fell  apart. She lost her safety net, at least as long as she and David are together, and David has proved useless, thus her petulance.

She was sure she would have a McMansion life thanks to deep pockets Chris.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 8