Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Putting aside rumours of VK and Cassie being such girls, I've never really understood bosses that encourage or like that sort of behaviour.  Sure, is it a way of keeping an eye on the employees? Yeah. but nobody ever made themselves look good by making others look bad, and if said 'rat' is willing to backstab supposed friends or confidences, how do you trust a word out of their mouth? How do you even know that one word of what they're saying about X or Y person is true? what's the point?

Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte love the girls who are willing to rat the other girls.

Can I just ask... why are we sure Victoria said something about a thyroid condition? I honestly don’t remember where that rumor (or truth, I don’t know which one) came from and it just seems to be treated as a fact now. 

Im not trying to say it’s not true or anything, sometimes rumors just seem to get their own life on the internet.. and some really do prove to be true, so I’m just curious... 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Preity said:

Can I just ask... why are we sure Victoria said something about a thyroid condition? I honestly don’t remember where that rumor (or truth, I don’t know which one) came from and it just seems to be treated as a fact now. 

Im not trying to say it’s not true or anything, sometimes rumors just seem to get their own life on the internet.. and some really do prove to be true, so I’m just curious... 

More than one insider has said it. If only one person said it, then I would take it with a grain of salt. I do believe she said it to save herself from being cut especially since hearing what has been going on behind the scenes and the way Kelli, Miss Kitty, Charlotte and CMT have been trying to sell the fans and viewers Victoria deserves a spot on the team.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte love the girls who are willing to rat the other girls.

Oh no, I get that. I just dont understand that sort of practice as a rule. how can you remotely believe or trust the word of someone that's willing to do that. How do you know anything they say is true and not just them buying their way into your good books. when, in the case of VK, it turns out they're as bad if not worse than the girls they 'report' on.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Preity said:

I agree.   It’s seems to be a hard cold fact on here when it has not at all been shown/discussed on the show yet at all.    Same with this stuff about her ratting other girls out to K&J and telling everyone that she was guaranteed a spot on the team. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I agree.   It’s seems to be a hard cold fact on here when it has not at all been shown/discussed on the show yet at all.    Same with this stuff about her ratting other girls out to K&J and telling everyone that she was guaranteed a spot on the team. 

THIS!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

There are several insiders on here who have posted info from behind the scenes, and they've never been wrong.  Rumors may fly around but once the insiders start verifying, we tend to accept it as fact.  This has been going on for as long as these forums have existed.  However, this year there tends to be a lot more disbelief regarding what VK may or may not have done.  We may never find out the whole truth, but regardless she is no longer on the squad.

• Love 6

Ugh I finally watched. Kitty's unwarranted hate for Tara that bled over from last year. Victoria to me looks more like 15 to 20 pounds heavier. Out of all of their seasons, no one has been that heavy. How the hell does Kitty know what goes on in the locker room? Bridget and Brennan are adorable. And for the love of Pete they should have let level headed Nick Flores choose who went home.

Edited by KTUCKER20
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

In my opinion, just because it is not discuss on the show does not mean it did not happen. A lot of things happening behind the scenes are not brought up or mention on the show. I do not believe for one second Kelli and Charlotte along with CMT will bring up the fact Victoria was guaranteed a spot on the team because it would make the entire DCC Organization look bad. Just like in Season 6 when Olivia S. was cut due to Judy considering her toxic because she got into it with Cassie. No mention of her being cut at all or reasons why she was cut was brought up in the finals episode. Just like poor Amy in Season 7 cut scene being heavily edited to make her look bad, and no mention of her being sick due to trying to lose weight to fit in her uniform. Or take a look at Courtney Cook. Kelli did not want the world to know a DCC became seriously ill after trying to keep her weight down and anxiety from having problems learning the dance routines, but she did not mind making Kaitlin LeGrand look bad on Season 6 with her are you on something during the first time Kaitlin was in her office.

Just now, scorpio1031 said:

There are several insiders on here who have posted info from behind the scenes, and they've never been wrong.  Rumors may fly around but once the insiders start verifying, we tend to accept it as fact.  This has been going on for as long as these forums have existed.  However, this year there tends to be a lot more disbelief regarding what VK may or may not have done.  We may never find out the whole truth, but regardless she is no longer on the squad.

but I don't ever remember John Galt claiming it was thyroid and I feel like his insider info is the most accurate. Please correct me if I'm wrong @JohnGalt

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Preity said:

I think it’s all speculation. I think the only thing that has been confirmed by the insiders is that she skipped her doctor’s appointment and lied about it.

The speculation from some is that she didn’t go because the test would show that she had no thyroid problem, but again, I don’t think that’s confirmed. In actuality, there could be multiple reasons why she could’ve skipped the appointment, from her just forgetting about it and lying to cover it up to the other end of the spectrum regarding the thyroid. It’s been a while, but I think one of my friends during freshmen year of college gained a lot of weight and kept finding a way to avoid going to her mom’s doctor(even for totally unrelated illnesses) bc she thought it would get back to her mom that she was on the depo shot, which she thought caused the weight gain. Really, there could be multiple reasons why an 18 may do something irrational. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 10

No offense to John Galt, but there have been other posters with inside information who have been spot on. I believe Victoria lied about having a thyroid condition, and she was trying to cover up her lies leading to being cut from the squad. I also think Kelli wanted to keep her, but Charlotte said the damage has been done so get rid of her. They thought the fans and viewers would not get wind of what has been going on behind the scenes, and they have been in major damage control since the whole Jenna/Holly/Erica situations came out.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, JohnGalt said:

On the subject of Victoria, from what I have been told, she did claim that she thought a medical condition, probably thyroid, was causing her weight gain. She then failed to show up to a doctors appointment (that is doctor, not nutritionist) that was scheduled for her to have her blood tested. However, she claimed she went to the appointment.

I have not heard at all that Jinelle is in trouble. She did “cover for” Victoria in the sense that she didn’t tell on Victoria for standing her (Jinelle) up for a face to face meeting to discuss some tips from a nutritionist and generally talk about eating habits and fitness. Jinelle did, however, tell Kelli and Judy when she found out that Victoria skipped the doctors appointment.

Take it with a grain of salt, but this is what I have heard from a couple of different sources. 

11 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

but I don't ever remember John Galt claiming it was thyroid and I feel like his insider info is the most accurate. Please correct me if I'm wrong @JohnGalt

• Love 3

It's still not 100% fact that she lied about having a thyroid condition, from what that tells me is that she seems to think she DOES indeed have a thyroid condition that made her gain weight but hasn't gotten tested for it. I know first hand about thyroid conditions, but I don't feel like sharing my health history to a bunch of strangers who probably don't care lol

• Love 1
Just now, nittanyvolleyball said:

It's still not 100% fact that she lied about having a thyroid condition, from what that tells me is that she seems to think she DOES indeed have a thyroid condition that made her gain weight but hasn't gotten tested for it. I know first hand about thyroid conditions, but I don't feel like sharing my health history to a bunch of strangers who probably don't care lol

OMG!!!  Haven't you seen all our posts?  There are quite a few of us who one.  We may have to start our own thread:)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pebbles116 said:

Ah, I stand corrected. THANK YOU! Thyroid it is!

Well, I am still hoping that it isn't true cause that is a heck of a lie for an 18 year old to come up with.  Part of me thinks she feels pressure from everyone to make the team and will do whatever is necessary.  Part of me thinks that she really needs to grow up.  And I don't even know her!!!!!

• Love 2

This is just my take on the whole situation:

Victoria googles why she's gaining weight so quickly, thyroid issues start to pop up. 

She thinks "hey that sounds like a possibility" and when Jinelle or Kelli ask her what the deal is, she mentions that she may have a possible thyroid issue

This leads to the Dr appt being set up for her

She then fears she doesn't really have a thyroid issue and doesn't go to the appt in case it turns out her theory is wrong 

Kelli asks about the situation with the Dr and she lies thinking it won't get back to Kelli 

• Love 6
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Well, I am still hoping that it isn't true cause that is a heck of a lie for an 18 year old to come up with.  Part of me thinks she feels pressure from everyone to make the team and will do whatever is necessary.  Part of me thinks that she really needs to grow up.  And I don't even know her!!!!!

OH I agree, I don't think she actually has a thyroid issue, just that she's been telling people she has one. I think her lying honestly came out of immaturity, shame, and embarrassment for having gained a bunch of weight.

Just now, nittanyvolleyball said:

Victoria googles why she's gaining weight so quickly, thyroid issues start to pop up. 

She thinks "hey that sounds like a possibility" and when Jinelle or Kelli ask her what the deal is, she mentions that she may have a possible thyroid issue

She then fears she doesn't really have a thyroid issue and doesn't go to the appt in case it turns out her theory is wrong 

Kelli asks about the situation with the Dr and she lies thinking it won't get back to Kelli 

Yes I see this happening.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

For the record I continuously heard the phrase “medical problem,” and one person did tell me it was an alleged thyroid disorder that Victoria was claiming, but I mostly just heard “medical problem.” The doctor would have tested her blood for thyroid levels amongst other things. It’s easy to assume that a medical problem dealing with weight would be thyroid, but it could be a lot of things. I don’t know for certain that Victoria cited her thyroid as the possible issue or if she just said she thought there was something medically wrong causing her weight gain.

I have seen more than one insider said Victoria said she had an alleged thyroid disorder to cover her weight gain. If she had an actual condition causing her to put on weight, she would have no problem seeing the one doctor or coming in with a note or letter from a doctor saying she had a condition, and she is working with the doctor to figure out the right treatment plan along with a good eating plan and exercise program.

Would it really be better for VK if she did have a thyroid in the eyes of DCC? I mean, she’s immature, so she might think so because it would give her an excuse, but in the eyes of the DCCs, regardless of what she said was causing the weight gain, it seems like they would prefer that it not be one because it would be easier for her to lose the weight and keep it off if it was just due to poor eating or a certain medication like bc that could be switched. Just my take. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Would it really be better for VK if she did have a thyroid in the eyes of DCC? I mean, she’s immature, so she might think so because it would give her an excuse, but in the eyes of the DCCs, regardless of what she said was causing the weight gain, it seems like they would prefer that it not be one because it would be easier for her to lose the weight and keep it off if it was just due to poor eating or a certain medication like bc that could be switched. Just my take. 

Jordan Ketchum in Season 3 had a hypothyroid condition, and she was called out for her weight and dance skills. She worked with Jay, and she made the team. A couple of people said Megan Sharp had a thyroid disorder her last year on the squad leading to her weight gain, but she still put in her fourth and last year along with being an All-Star after leaving the squad. I bet Judy, Charlotte and Kelli would have wanted to work with her in relations to a possible thyroid condition even if the doctor said it would take six to eight weeks for any type of treatment or medication to start doing its job.

2 hours ago, jlc said:

It is a huge deal because she lied about having a serious medical condition that she knew she didn't have! That is a serious lie. Once you start lying and are allowed to get away with it, you can never really be trusted again. Next year is she going to lie about a torn muscle, or a strained back, so that she doesn't have to do things she doesn't feel like doing. Is she going to say she went to a function and then not really go? I mean, where do they draw the line with her?

Because that vet worked really hard to become a vet, and that rookie is absolutely not working hard and is bragging about it!

YES!!! Well said jlc. It is not good to disagree with, be late to, gain over audition weight, nor intentionally try to deceive your DCC director. This isn't the neighborhood dance troop. This is the DCC. It is supposed to be a professional dance team and ALL of this matters. As hard as it was for Kelli to do the deed, she did it, and maintained the integrity of the brand. Tina and VK can act as trashy as they please, they can treat Kelli like dog poop, send nasty messages through Instagram, boycott DCC functions, and continue acting like the trashy brats they are. The fact is she didnt make it her first year and that forever will be part of her DCC legacy and history. Poor sportsmanship,  poor character, poor integrity, poor hygiene, poor, poor, piss poor. Does anyone know how many episodes until she is cut so we can expect to enjoy watching the remainder of the show without this year's feature piggy?

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Sure sounds like a plausible theory for the actions of your typical late high school/early college age girl acting in CYA/deflect blame mode when they aren’t living up to the expectations of their parents and superiors like teachers/professors/coaches/bosses... 

Those of us who are older and have more life experience see this and think “omg I would never do that!”, but I think we’re just forgetting what it is like to be young and dealing with your shortcomings/letting others down.  Young people sometimes just do crazy stuff like that.  For instance, I had a friend who failed out of college her freshman year and hid it from her parents for what would have been her entire sophomore year and half of her junior year!

Even if this stuff about VK doing the above is true (and I’m not convinced that it is), I really don’t think it’s all that terrible.   If I was K&J and she showed up next season thinner I’d definitely take her back to camp.

You also got to remember the DCC is a cheerleading squad that dances in sexy outfits for football fans - it’s not like she’s running for Congress or trying to be the boss of 50 people - so what if she made up/did something careless to cover for being overweight? - as long as she gets herself thin enough to look good in the uniform next season she’d make a fine DCC.

Edited by MyFavShows

My doctor charges $25 if you miss or do not cancel within 24 hours and if miss any further appointments he calls the insurance company and drops you.

If VK tries out again next year, I'm going to be LIVID.  Lying to a potential employer, their resident doctor, and potential co-workers before even being offered the job (let's just say she wasn't guaranteed a spot) is grounds for any place of employment to not accept your future interest in working there.

If DCC let's her try out, how fair is that to others who have broken golden DCC rules and told not to show up again.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Jordan Ketchum in Season 3 had a hypothyroid condition, and she was called out for her weight and dance skills. She worked with Jay, and she made the team. A couple of people said Megan Sharp had a thyroid disorder her last year on the squad leading to her weight gain, but she still put in her fourth and last year along with being an All-Star after leaving the squad. I bet Judy, Charlotte and Kelli would have wanted to work with her in relations to a possible thyroid condition even if the doctor said it would take six to eight weeks for any type of treatment or medication to start doing its job.

Im not denying that they’ve had girls with thyroid issues in the past, and it’s certainly treatable (my mom has a thyroid condition), it just seems like we’ve (the board) adopted the reasoning that it would’ve been bad for her if her test came back negative. I’m just wondering if that’s based on information or just speculation. If she flat out said that she had a thyroid issue when she had no reason to suspect it, that’s one thing. If she said, i think it could be a thyroid condition, and they said, “well, let’s get you tested,” that’s totally different. That’s what medical tests are for — to confirm or rule out conditions, so Im not sure why she would’ve been so scared about a negative. Of course, I’m not 18, nor am I her, so I can’t get in her head, but it just seems odd.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Same here. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

You’ve made that abundantly clear. I’m simply clarifying my own words. I’ve heard from several sources personally on this subject and most of them have said medical problem versus thyroid disorder. I just don’t want to put words in Victoria’s mouth.

Whether she said thyroid condition or a rash spreading around on her behind cause her weight gain the fact is she lied about having a medical condition, seeing the Cowboys doctor which lead to her being cut. Kelli probably wanted her to stay on the squad, but Charlotte probably had enough and said goodbye Victoria.

5 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

You’ve made that abundantly clear. I’m simply clarifying my own words. I’ve heard from several sources personally on this subject and most of them have said medical problem versus thyroid disorder. I just don’t want to put words in Victoria’s mouth.

A medical problem related to weight gain other than hypothyroidism could be caused by birth control pills, hypothalamic issues, cushings syndrome, behavioral issues e.g. night eating, binge eating, over eating, or taking antidepressants. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Im not denying that they’ve had girls with thyroid issues in the past, and it’s certainly treatable (my mom has a thyroid condition), it just seems like we’ve (the board) adopted the reasoning that it would’ve been bad for her if her test came back negative. I’m just wondering if that’s based on information or just speculation. If she flat out said that she had a thyroid issue when she had no reason to suspect it, that’s one thing. If she said, i think it could be a thyroid condition, and they said, “well, let’s get you tested,” that’s totally different. That’s what medical tests are for — to confirm or rule out conditions, so Im not sure why she would’ve been so scared about a negative. Of course, I’m not 18, nor am I her, so I can’t get in her head, but it just seems odd.

When I went in to be tested to be a possible donor for my husband, the kidney specialist noticed the left side of my neck near my thyroid felt swollen, so she suggested I have my thyroid hormone levels tested. My test came back negative even with the signs of a possible thyroid condition. It was not until about six months later after my one operation did my blood tests showed my levels were high, and I was in Graves Disease Land. It takes more than blood tests to see if a person has a thyroid condition or not. The doctor usually looks at the symptoms, family history, blood tests, and will likely order a thyroid scan before making a confirm diagnosis.

Edited by bigskygirl
6 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

A medical problem related to weight gain other than hypothyroidism could be caused by birth control pills, hypothalamic issues, cushings syndrome, behavioral issues e.g. night eating, binge eating, over eating, or taking antidepressants. 

Yeah - for all we know VK could have went on BC cause she has a boyfriend and she didn’t go to this Dr appt cause she didn’t want Kelli to find out and tell her mom - which is totally her right.  

I’ve been saying this all along that it is none of these people’s business to pry into the reasons she’s overweight - if she wants to volunteer why that’s her choice, but no need to confirm or investigate if she’s lying or not - just cut her if she’s too heavy.  It’s a requirement of the job. 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

When I went in to be tested to be a possible donor for my husband, the kidney specialist noticed the left side of my neck near my thyroid felt swollen, so she suggested I have my thyroid hormone levels tested. My test came back negative even with the signs of a possible thyroid condition. It was not until about six months later after my one operation did my blood tests showed my levels were high, and I was in Graves Disease Land. It takes more than blood tests to see if a person has a thyroid condition or not. The doctor usually looks at the symptoms, family history, blood tests, and will likely order a thyroid scan before making a confirm diagnosis.

Ok, but my question still stands .... why is there an assumption that VK’s tests coming back negative would have been a problem for her in Kelli’s eyes? I’ll move on though. I’ve spent way too much time talking about VK when i actually should be doing work lol! 

5 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah - for all we know VK could have went on BC cause she has a boyfriend and she didn’t go to this Dr appt cause she didn’t want Kelli to find out and tell her mom - which is totally her right.  

I’ve been saying this all along that it is none of these people’s business to pry into the reasons she’s overweight - if she wants to volunteer why that’s her choice, but no need to confirm or investigate if she’s lying or not - just cut her if she’s too heavy.  It’s a requirement of the job. 

If she did not want the world to know about the reasoning behind her weight gain, she should have not tried out for the team because people would notice a weight gain just as much as Kelli and Judy would. I do not think she is overweight myself, and I think she looks fine for the everyday real world, but sadly in DCC Land, she would not be consider fine enough to be on the squad. I personally feel the weight restrictions Kelli sets forth for the girls are totally stupid and unrealistic and unhealthy.

2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Ok, but my question still stands .... why is there an assumption that VK’s tests coming back negative would have been a problem for her in Kelli’s eyes? I’ll move on though. I’ve spent way too much time talking about VK when i actually should be doing work lol! 

Kelli might have been fine with it, but sadly we need to remember there are other players when it comes to who does or does not make the team. Charlotte may have said enough with the blasted Victoria drama and told Kelli to cut her.

3 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

I'm sure in Charlotte's eyes, VK is not brand ambassador material (now, with the multiple lies).  It took Charlotte, not the rose-colored glasses of Kelli, for VK to be dismissed!?  VK would never have been brand ambassador material just from her own immature actions on a daily basis.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

issue with that, if its true, is that its phenomenally stupid - you claim you have what can be a serious condition, one that is inhibiting your job performance.  you then don't go to the appt set up wiht organisation's doctor and think that nobody will ask follow up questions about test results? esp if you continue to gain weight as appears to be the trend over TC? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CaseyRe said:

issue with that, if its true, is that its phenomenally stupid - you claim you have what can be a serious condition, one that is inhibiting your job performance.  you then don't go to the appt set up wiht organisation's doctor and think that nobody will ask follow up questions about test results? esp if you continue to gain weight as appears to be the trend over TC? 

Well yeah lol when has anyone at 18 actually been super smart? LOL

• Love 3

I'm new to this and don't know if this was mentioned before but do y'all remember when TK was a guest at practice several years ago and she made a nasty comment about one of the TCCs?  She said something like "she looks like someone's grandmother."  The TCC was cut later after field practice and I don't think she tried out again.  If you know her name, please just use initials.  When TK said that, Kelli laughed it off as TK says whatever she thinks.  But, I thought it was horribly mean.  At the time, I wondered if she had a daughter and whether it would come full circle.  

• Love 13

A few things that have been weighing on me and I may be beating a dead horse:

1. Malena:  she may have been great at her auditions, but for me, she was a complete turn off when she started crying (sorry, I hated the fanning thing she did with her hands IMO) about being with the Jets Flight Crew and only being an Ambassador.  That should have been a HUGE red flag for K and she should have cut her instead of Dayton. 

2. Dayton:  should have been given the extra time that other TCC's have been given in the past, like they did for Morgan.  I think she was just trying to prove that nepotism wasn't going to be an issue and she wasn't playing favorites.  Sorry K, it didn't work, it made it worse and now her own dancers are questioning the fairness of the whole process.  However, I am glad that she got on with RC and she will be on to better things.

3. Victoria:  my mom suffered from Thyroid issues to the point that it was the Big C and she had to have it removed.  I don't remember if hers was hypo- or hyper-, whichever one it was she was tired and exhausted all the time.  She never gained any weight, but she didn't lose any weight either.  Now, she has to take medication, which she will be on for the rest of her life, and we know when she hasn't taken it.  If that were truly the case with VK, I would think that she would WANT to get to the doctor.  You would WANT to find out why you have gained so much weight in such a short period of time.  You would WANT to get the weight off in a healthy manner knowing what the DCC standards are regardless if you were "guaranteed" a spot.

Ok.  I'll get off my soap box now.

• Love 11

I think Hannah is so pretty here! She is actually very photogenic despite her cameo pic. What is her story? Didnt she try out 3x like Brennan? Briana is also gorgeous. I can see all of these rookies being around awhile and I hope they are. Love this rookie class. That Bridgit is just so darn cute, I cant stand it. She just makes you smile for no reason. Seems to be a healthy and happy group of young ladies! 

DnzWNR-X0AAKFAd.jpg

Dnzgds-XkAcOddT.jpg

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

I think Hannah is so pretty here! She is actually very photogenic despite her cameo pic. What is her story? Didnt she try out 3x like Brennan? Briana is also gorgeous. I can see all of these rookies being around awhile and I hope they are. Love this rookie class. That Bridgit is just so darn cute, I cant stand it. She just makes you smile for no reason. Seems to be a healthy and happy group of young ladies! 

DnzWNR-X0AAKFAd.jpg

Dnzgds-XkAcOddT.jpg

I LOVE Briana--she's adorable. I'm so glad she came back and tried out again.

• Love 16
50 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Well yeah lol when has anyone at 18 actually been super smart? LOL

Oh my I remember when I was 18.  I didn't do any illegal (my mother would have killed me) but I sure did something immoral.  I look back and cannot believe I was so careless with other people's feelings and lives just because of me.

• Love 8
On 9/21/2018 at 8:56 AM, ClosetDCCFan said:

Rookie Rachel bores me to death.  We've seen one or two moments that she looks cute and fun, but generally she always just has this lost, dopey look on her face.  

T.H.I.S.  

She's gonna have to break out of that pageant/Stepford Wife Shell and be less concerned about getting a hair out of place or smudging her lipcolor!!! 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

DnzWNR-X0AAKFAd.jpg

Dnzgds-XkAcOddT.jpg

I love this whole rookie class... and I have been rooting for Brennan and Briana :) I'm so tickled for them both!!!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

DnzWNR-X0AAKFAd.jpg

Dnzgds-XkAcOddT.jpg

Is the Daphne in the middle? For some reason, I thought she was one of the taller girls....definitely not! 

Edited by Jess14
I hate iPhone autocorrect; typo
  • Love 3

Guys, as we keep saying - discuss the show, not your fellow posters. Also, people are entitled to their opinions without having to justify them, and speculation is welcome in this thread without having to be backed up. People can report rumors without proof. They may just turn out to be wrong eventually, as we all sometimes are.

Everyone take a giant step back from each other and return your focus to the show. Thanks.

• Love 15