Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Somebody with better skills than me try to zoom in at :22 and see what order those photos on the white board are in. 

3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Rookie headshots from Twitter. Some more successful than others.

Alanna and Amber

Alanna.jpg.45734c35ac2446a54f7b46813eb92a41.jpgAmber.jpg.6ae109b55c8354dcd0187de2ffb1f6a2.jpg

Ashlee and Brennan

Ashlee.jpg.c054e4fe9b7a7f95b50e56640ab1277f.jpgBrennan.jpg.3fe4b912335287b375b22b2b87266a03.jpg

Briana and Bridget

Briana.jpg.d960a1a23fd3a5a62e45d1225d77ebfd.jpgBridget.jpg.9f38a50f29643b88e3eb727f6bfed62c.jpg

Caroline and Cianna

Caroline.jpg.3c731f65716456e8b8cd8c1c4445b60f.jpgCianna.jpg.0bb776e3ccd91391df646e50bd04e40f.jpg

Daphne and Erin

Daphne.jpg.c62325475d1c5787ce24493171d5897b.jpgErin.jpg.d23aed157bdaa6191c5ecc60a96c957e.jpg

Gabby and Hannah

Gabby.jpg.9c280a74f16588f83f162b404290a807.jpgHannah.jpg.aba0412d5ba534b71bff6d31160e5f3b.jpg

Jalyn and Madeline

Jalyn.jpg.b56504b2f84617af5cc72cd93ccd0d97.jpg5b9ed83386742_MadelineMolloy.jpg.ac4b69d6e44ac9d2905f083f3221c8e4.jpg

Rachel and Taylor

5b9ed8358b0a3_RachelWyatt.jpg.d0bbbcbfa78035c70b260cb0d87b6d85.jpgTaylor.jpg.3fa8712111a72f45e65549aa6f0eaaaa.jpg

Alanna = Selena? Hannah looks old and like she's ready to cut a bitch. Gabbi and that makeup. WHO TOOK THESE? So many look like one eye is wonky.

Some (but not all) of the vets have new headshots on Twitter as well.

Amy and Heather

Amy.jpg.6e624727893dcf4590b216158ca00884.jpgHeather.jpg.86ac23a09dc7cf6f12358373aac4c5fa.jpg

Jessika and KaShara

Jessika.jpg.9ead28eb218ba8e0f2785c08b6927936.jpgKaShara.jpg.3f8d36ebe0b7635dcf036985f71bb541.jpg

Kelli and Khalyn

Kelli.jpg.c1238d74d55f54911e7df3c2a5a7f7b4.jpgKhalyn.jpg.bc760abc35298c0e57abb86e969ed9ba.jpg

Lacey and Maddie

Lacey.jpg.05f6724d945acc54c149d373e361a512.jpgMaddie.jpg.ba0686a7d4d2960fde0c50ee0b5766d9.jpg

Tasha and Tess

Tasha.jpg.2a5f6f8be4dada05046838a5400ecdd9.jpgTess.jpg.07ed196eca5588aa509a459c154e7a73.jpg

Yuko

Yuko.jpg.25c70a5304e85dd7736911f3f981187d.jpg

Tasha looks like a Villain. SHE IS A PRO MODEL, WHO TOOK THESE?

Lacey looks even more plastic than usual. She is starting to get on my nerves with how plastic fake she looks. Already had a nose job, boob job, lips, teeth, fillers. Then the extensions, lashes, contouring. She will look like crazy cat face lady before she hits her 30s. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Nope!

This warms my heart.  I swear seeing "@DCC_Brennan" makes me as happy as it makes her.  Sorry, Brennan, I'm really not a creeper :)

All the girls look off in this dance. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Somebody with better skills than me try to zoom in at :22 and see what order those photos on the white board are in. 

Alanna = Selena? Hannah looks old and like she's ready to cut a bitch. Gabbi and that makeup. WHO TOOK THESE? So many look like one eye is wonky.

Lacey looks even more plastic than usual. She is starting to get on my nerves with how plastic fake she looks. Already had a nose job, boob job, lips, teeth, fillers. Then the extensions, lashes, contouring. She will look like crazy cat face lady before she hits her 30s. 

Jalyn's eyes are wonky. WTF is up with the look on Caroline's face? Reminds me of Dana Carvey as the church lady on SNL. Everyone looks 10 years older and poor Hannah looks like one of those "This is what Meth does to you" pictures 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Jalyn's eyes are wonky. WTF is up with the look on Caroline's face? Reminds me of Dana Carvey as the church lady on SNL. Everyone looks 10 years older and poor Hannah looks like one of those "This is what Meth does to you" pictures 

LOL!!!!!  That’s hilarious!!!  That what it looks like though - lol!!!

These pictures are so bad they seem like a joke!

• Love 6

5 HOURS AGO,  BIGSKYGIRL SAID: 

"Somebody with better skills than me try to zoom in at :22 and see what order those photos on the white board"

I tried but it was too blurry. Maybe someone else is savvy.

8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

5 HOURS AGO,  BIGSKYGIRL SAID: 

"Somebody with better skills than me try to zoom in at :22 and see what order those photos on the white board"

I tried but it was too blurry. Maybe someone else is savvy.

Same. Maybe somebody not on their  phone like I am. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Gee...woulda been nice if they'd shared those finalist photos with us, either after the episode when finalists were announced or after the episode where the TCCs were chosen. I can see Lily in the middle of the third row and Cianna in the fifth row because of their hair. Heck if I can tell who anyone else is.

whiteboard.thumb.JPG.fb587a75d13a2276499fb4e05a9f7607.JPG

Edited by sleepyjean
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Agree, these pictures are horrible!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Alanna.jpg.45734c35ac2446a54f7b46813eb92a41.jpg

Brennan

Brennan.jpg.3fe4b912335287b375b22b2b87266a03.jpg

Briana

Briana.jpg.d960a1a23fd3a5a62e45d1225d77ebfd.jpg

Cianna

Cianna.jpg.0bb776e3ccd91391df646e50bd04e40f.jpg

Erin

Erin.jpg.d23aed157bdaa6191c5ecc60a96c957e.jpg

Hannah

Hannah.jpg.aba0412d5ba534b71bff6d31160e5f3b.jpg

Jalyn 

Jalyn.jpg.b56504b2f84617af5cc72cd93ccd0d97.jpg

Thank you for posting these!

Alanna looks like a hybrid of Selina & Heather O.

Brennan somehow looks way older than she is

Brianna seems like she has a lot of teeth!

Cianna. She has an interesting face shape. Her forehead seems high, like former DCC Kat. Not sure how I feel about her look...

Erin looks like a female version of a young Matthew Lillard (actor)

Hannah. She does not photograph well at all. All her pics looks so rough 

Jalyn looks like she is about to fall asleep

As we have all preached, the DCC really need to upgrade their photographer and/or the person who chooses some of these photos. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Jesslyn said:

Don’t want to respond to the cameos and have another long string of the photos, but why is Erin’s in a circle??

Because whoever set up the twitter pages was sloppy and figured nobody would save off the photos, so nobody would ever notice the difference.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

In this photo, she looks like a jaded divorcee who went out clubbing to get her groove back, got home at the crack of dawn, and had to drag herself out of bed and into uniform after only 2 hours of sleep. I feel like if the camera could pan out, you'd see a shot of whiskey in one hand and a cigarette in the other

Literally dying over here ?

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Hannah's picture = WTF?  Are you telling me THAT is the best one she took?  I believe Kelli selects these.  Just more proof that she has a terrible eye.

Those poor girls. The cameos are atrocious! I cant believe Kelli would allow them to be released. What is happening to this once great team? Kelli and Judy need to retire. They are too antiquated and are softening the standards. The need for fresh new leadership is warranted before the reputation of the team is lost. Judy hasnt actually choreographed a dance in decades. She does placement and teaches intro. Other choreographers teach the dances. Michelle Keys or Denise DeCharri are great choreo contenders. 

Edited by FMRDancerNYC
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Does Alexis ever take a bad photo?

alexis copy.jpg

She’s gorgeous, her dancing must be pretty blah considering her spot in the pyramid because I would definitely put her front and center based on looks alone

6 hours ago, AmyBabs said:

My daughter’s friend dances with Victoria at the same studio. Victoria told her classmates that she was cut because she was getting too much attention; taking away air time from the other training camp girls. 

It’s another indicator that she is not ready for a team sport. She couldnt accept her own faults and pointed blame elsewhere. 

Lmfaooooo, just lmfao

• Love 7

Hard to believe she's a High School Senior. She could pass for the same age as Caroline. Well, maybe we'll see her next year. Or maybe she'll go to college. It would be really interesting if her sister and Gina's sister both auditioned alongside Caroline and Gina next year.

Meanwhile, something about Cianna reminds me of Kat. I think it's the forehead and the smile.

Cianna.jpg.c4fc5f8674b6a987ff2d31e511efb729.jpg5b9ef825ef404_2015DCC_KatRogers.jpg.55602561a68c1ae341eb023088101829.jpg

It is evident that the photographers are different. Kat has a filter. Cianna doesn't and the lighting is too harsh

• Love 3
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Hannah looks old and like she's ready to cut a bitch

1 hour ago, Jennv said:

WTF is up with the look on Caroline's face? Reminds me of Dana Carvey as the church lady on SNL

1 hour ago, Jennv said:

Hannah looks like one of those "This is what Meth does to you" pictures

Too funny ??

• Love 8

In response to John Galt: Do you think this will effect her chances of being a DCC?

She is at the Star "working out" a lot ensuring Kelli knows and hanging around the studio like a crazy girl fan. She is obsessed. Certainly there is mental issue that should be ruled out. It isnt healthy. 

Edited by FMRDancerNYC
  • Love 10
56 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Gee...woulda been nice if they'd shared those finalist photos with us, either after the episode when finalists were announced or after the episode where the TCCs were chosen. I can see Lily in the middle of the third row and Cianna in the fifth row because of their hair. Heck if I can tell who anyone else is.

Are the pics ranked on how well they did at auditions ?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MTTFan said:

New poster hereL  Just a couple of thoughts:

As far as “bad edits” that VK is getting — CMT would not be able to make them if there wasn’t the film there to use.

As far as Dayton goes - I think she comes across as very sincere but her dancing never set me on fire.  I also happen to think that she had the RC gig in the works before auditions.  I am sure that the RC auditions take time, were scheduled way in advance and she was “hedging her bets.”

As far as Malena goes?  WTF?  You invite a girl into camp that you know was not even 

*this is me stepping down off my soapbox now*

Long Time lurker just chiming in to say that auditions often don’t take long at all. More than once (including cruise lines) I auditioned one day, had a callback later that afternoon or the next day and got hired that night. They don’t have time to draw these things out, and are often traveling to many cities with many ships to cast. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

The 2nd row looks like Tara, Molly, poss Tasha, Lacey, Gina and poss Miranda. 

18 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Lacy was game day girl Alexis was given the Abby bear 

On top of GDG and Abbey, is this another game day tradition - each group has a "#1"?

Meanwhile...dog beds and sweatpants for everyone? I sure hope those were sponsored, because those group gifts sure can add up. I remember someone else giving dog beds as a group gift years ago. Can't remember who.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1
Just now, Trixi said:

The 2nd row looks like Tara, Molly, poss Tasha, Lacey, Gina and poss Miranda. 

I definitely thought the second row started with Tara and see how the picture is a little farther apart than the others. Assume Tara might be a Kitty victim. Perhaps that's already been addressed.

Is this in group order or something? That looks like Maddie way down center bottom.

image.png.93952b654b2a6a6632021ced4d0f70bb.png

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I definitely thought the second row started with Tara and see how the picture is a little farther apart than the others. Assume Tara might be a Kitty victim. Perhaps that's already been addressed.

Is this in group order or something? That looks like Maddie way down center bottom.

Looks like a lot of vets got out danced by the rookies bc a lot of the rookies are up top 

3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

and there are little symbols on some of the pics which I think indicate show group

4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

It looks like the groups; Maddie is center last row which is group 4, Amy is center 6th row which is group 3, KaShera is center 4th row which is group 2, and Lacey is center 2nd row which is group 1

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

It looks like the groups; Maddie is center last row which is group 4, Amy is center 6th row which is group 3, KaShera is center 4th row which is group 2, and Lacey is center 2nd row which is group 1

Totally make sense 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

Good call. That would make rows 3 and 4 group 2. 

Row three: Victoria, Jalyn, Lily, Madeline, and somebody with no hair.

Row four: Molly, Khalyn, KaShara, Heather, Yuko

I thought Rachel was in group 2 though and I don't see her in those rows. Did they move her?

Totally see it now. Lauren in row 6, second from right (Group 3) Brennan in row 7, second from right (Group 4).

Edited by sleepyjean
54 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

Those poor girls. The cameos are atrocious! I cant believe Kelli would allow them to be released. What is happening to this once great team? Kelli and Judy need to retire. They are too antiquated and are softening the standards. The need for fresh new leadership is warranted before the reputation of the team is lost. Judy hasnt actually choreographed a dance in decades. She does placement and teaches intro. Other choreographers teach the dances. Michelle Keys or Denise DeCharri are great choreo contenders. 

THANK YOU!

• Love 1

What I noticed about VK in last weeks show was she was finally sitting in the back but no one

was sitting in front of her - gag. The most noticeable thing was they never really showed shots of

her dancing. I also think the meeting in Kelli’s office was just another excuse to show her - again!

Every time they show her I get annoyed. She has messy hair and a lot of teeth.

Her mother, Tina, overbleached her hair, it’s also messy and way too long at her age.

Some women just don’t want to acknowledge they’re getting older. And her running in screeching

when VK made training camp so over the top and annoying.

Please let the Kalina family show end soon.

And I don’t think VK should ever audition for the DCC again.

It is one thing to be confident and quite another to be a spoiled, entitled brat.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Ashlee, Daphne, Bridget, Erin, Hannah Taylor J

Tara, Rachel A, Tasha, Lacey, Gina, Miranda

Victoria, Jalyn, Lily, Madeline Molloy, Rachel W?

Molly, Khalyn, KaShara, Heather, Yuko

Alanna?, Taylor T, Malena, Dayton, Cianna, Gabby

Jessika, Tess, Amy, Lauren, Alexis

Caroline, Amber, Kristin, Brennan, Briana

Savannah, Kelli, Madeline, Lexie, Christina

I might have mixed up a couple of the blondes and brunettes, but it’s enough to tell that the blue stickers don’t mean show group.

Amazing how once you put the names there you can totally see them. It was a blurry mess to me before and now crystal clear! Thx. Ok, so what do the blue stickers mean?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

On top of GDG and Abbey, is this another game day tradition - each group has a "#1"?

Meanwhile...dog beds and sweatpants for everyone? I sure hope those were sponsored, because those group gifts sure can add up. I remember someone else giving dog beds as a group gift years ago. Can't remember who.

Okay - this may be a dumb question - what’s the point of the dog beds?  What do they use them for?   To sit/lay in?  Is that a thing for people to do?  

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Okay - this may be a dumb question - what’s the point of the dog beds?  What do they use them for?   To sit/lay in?  Is that a thing for people to do?  

They use them in the locker room...

dcc locker room doggie beds.jpg

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

They look like the no-evil monkeys!

10 hours ago, AmyBabs said:

My daughter’s friend dances with Victoria at the same studio. Victoria told her classmates that she was cut because she was getting too much attention; taking away air time from the other training camp girls. 

It’s another indicator that she is not ready for a team sport. She couldnt accept her own faults and pointed blame elsewhere. 

The classmates should know that makes no sense. She’s getting so much attention in a show that’s going to end before the actual season begins? IF (and that’s a big if) the show airs the real reason, she’s busted.

10 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

Does she not think they will watch?

I KNOW! (tm Monica Geller) but it will really depend on what the show airs. 

9 hours ago, Jennv said:

Wow, not impressed with any of these headshots. Hannah's looks like a mugshot 

I kept scrolling down, saying this one’s no good, then next one’s no good too. By the end, I thought most were just awful. 

7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jalyn's looks awful.   The photographer at the DMV does a better job than this.  

I don't know exactly how to say this, but all of them have their breasts hoisted up to their necks.     It looks like the staff pictures at Strippers-Are-Us.  

It’s that patented Kelli Knot!

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, rose711 said:

I don’t remember Kelli biting her finger like that before on the show. It’s almost like she’s physically stopping herself from talking while she thinks a minute.

Ive seen her do the thing where she looks up and puts her tongue on the roof of her moth to not cry after cutting a girl - like with Hannah, but this is New in my recollection anyway

It looks like she’s trying to sneakily give Denise the finger. 

9EDABC87-F57D-499A-96B2-B84199572168.jpeg

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, GeorgieNY said:

Long Time lurker just chiming in to say that auditions often don’t take long at all. More than once (including cruise lines) I auditioned one day, had a callback later that afternoon or the next day and got hired that night. They don’t have time to draw these things out, and are often traveling to many cities with many ships to cast. 

For Dayton's audition, the ad said that callbacks would be the following day, but Shelly said that they changed their minds and made callbacks later that afternoon.  I know nothing about the process, but I guess this is pretty typical.  In addition to not having time, maybe it happens that they see all they need to know at auditions & don't feel like they need extra time to decide who they want to move forward.

• Love 3