Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: War and P.O.S

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, albarino said:

I'm laughing with y'all about what theme decorations Carole expected at her celebratory dinner.  Water and gatorade cups have been mentioned on a side table.  I think I would add a port potty on the front lawn and gu or hammer gels for dessert.  And I would not mention it until I saw Carole act so poorly but an almost 7 hour marathon run is nothing to be proud of.  Sorry.

It has been mentioned ad infinitum (oops, wrong franchise) and I am one who also thinks there is something quite off about Sonja.  I'm not a mental health professional but she needs some professional help.  

I disagree.  She didn't quit, that is as amazing an accomplishment as anything IMO.  That's mental toughness.  

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

She ran. I know ladies who have suffered more and longer in childbirth. Now that’s a real prize...brining home a baby. She needs this accomplishment because she’s making up for other experiences she will never have. 

And I know ladies who have suffered less in childbirth. Motherhood as a "real prize." I thought we decided not to go there after Luann's callous remarks to Carole.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

And I know ladies who have suffered less in childbirth. Motherhood as a "real prize." I thought we decided not to go there after Luann's callous remarks to Carole.

I’m sorry. I only began that by thinking of what other arduous activity took that long and came up with that. Lips are closed. I never meant to offend or upset anyone. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
I typed too fast.
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Yeah, but she can't go off on Sonja living in the past when that is what Dorinda is essentially doing as well every time speaks of her life with Richard.  Tit for tat and all that!

Someone in my family was in a rotten marriage. The couple were awful to each other. He died suddenly from a heart attack. To this day, all we hear from her, are the wonderful memories of what a fantastic husband he was. And the rest of us scratch our heads and let her remember him the way she wants to. 

We can speculate about what happened IN Sonja's marriage. So it's fair to do the same with Dorinda's. Tit for tat.  Doris admits she's got anger issues. Hannah and John concur.  I don't know if she was a drunk when she was with Richard but I can't imagine she was always easy to live with. Unless her anger and drunkenness developed after he died.

Bottom line, noone knows what occurred in either of those marriages besides the participants.

Just because Sonja appears to be more delusional than Dorinda, doesn't mean that Dorinda doesn't have her own delusions and tries to make it nice when it suits her.

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Yeah, but she can't go off on Sonja living in the past when that is what Dorinda is essentially doing as well every time speaks of her life with Richard.  Tit for tat and all that!

yeah, I get that argument, but as others have mentioned, Dorinda isn't talking about Richard like they just attended a prestigious university awards banquet (or whatever her past's equivalent to Sonja's "yachting with P Diddy and John-John" would be) as if it were last night instead of a decade ago. THAT's the difference, imo.

• Love 10

Dorinda talks about Richard (the man/person), Sonja, on the other hand talks about the lifestyle she had, not her ex husband.

Both would get old after a while, but the way Dorinda loses her shit and spit over Sonja's past and present relationships is twisted.

Yes, Quincy's dad is very much alive but so is Hannah's dad, Ralph Lynch (he lives in London), Richard was Hannah's step father. 

Good point, but I'm sure Dorinda thinks her first marriage was also superior to Sonja's, because Dorinda seems to think it's a contest of some sort.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She ran. I know ladies who have suffered more and longer in childbirth. Now that’s a real prize...brining home a baby. She needs this accomplishment because she’s making up for other experiences she will never have. 

Ugh, really with this?  Having a baby is not an accomplishment, if it was, people would be draping laurels over the heads of guests on Maury for getting knocked up by some goofy clown of a douchebag.  I’m guessing childbirth is a difficult and painful process, similar to running a marathon.  But in no way is it an accomplishment.  

• Love 12

No one is more delusional than Sonja Okay Okay I Was Married Twice But Hid It To Broil Miso Cod For Winston Churchill Himself Tremont Morgan of the Panties Optional Morgans!

Also, if the story about poor betrayed Sonja had legs, I don’t see Page 6, NYSD, and similar outlets reviving that Quest Magazine article insinuating like crazy that she was catting around in a highly visible way  during her brief marriage.  And it was a brief marriage.  No analogue to a love match over decades, there, IMO at least.   Which doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the mercy shown to her - I just believe she’s  con woman.  A mean one.

ETA: sustaining yourself mentally and physically over 6.5+ hours in a marathon is extremely difficult.  Don’t take my word for it!  The amazing Grete Waitz, who won marathons, said running at a civilian’s pace and thus enduring extra hours on the course was extraordinarily difficult, and made for a far more arduous race.   

https://marathon.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/19/waitz-and-lebow-a-friendship-for-the-ages/

Edited by Midnight Cheese
Running nerd out.
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

He started as a legislative aide and speechwriter. He formed a consulting company and a finance magazine. He worked for some hedge funds and George Soros. He might have been an adjunct somewhere. He did have a Ph.D.

I remember Dorinda talking about selling his company. 

• Love 4

Sonja is running out of money and can't find a wealthy husband.  I think that is her problem in a nutshell.  These reasons are depressing her and increasing her anxiety making her nasty to boot.  You would think, in this big city of New York, there would be more eligibles at their age, but it doesn't seem that way. It must be exhausting trying to find a guy.  So much work.  And to think, they are all single.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m sorry. I only began that by thinking of what other arduous activity took that long and came up with that. Lips are closed. I never meant to offend or upset anyone. 

I know you didn't mean to offend and I have to admit my response was OUCH!  But its all good.  I know peeps here are good peeps.   To me it isn't about how much one has suffered, it is about setting an incredibly difficult goal that many people don't do at an age where it is more difficult than say when one is 25.  If I ever ran for 7 hours, 1st you would know my body was abducted by aliens and they forced me to do it and 2nd, ***7*** freaking hours of any sort of strenuous activity is a big deal!

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, larapu2000 said:

Ugh, really with this?  Having a baby is not an accomplishment, if it was, people would be draping laurels over the heads of guests on Maury for getting knocked up by some goofy clown of a douchebag.  I’m guessing childbirth is a difficult and painful process, similar to running a marathon.  But in no way is it an accomplishment.  

Childbirth is not an accomplishment? 

• Love 10

I love how calm Ramona was when Bethenny was talking shit about her decor and glasses (I get that B is just being sarcastic or joking or whatever.)  But Ramona was just so blase it made it all the more funny.  "They're antique."

I think Luann is so beautiful.  That's about all I've got.  I'm starting to dress like these women.  We have many of the same types of pieces (I have the cheaper versions.  LOL.)

• Love 6
20 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

LOL. This reminded me of whichever season when she was screaming, "I'M HOLDING THE FIFTH!"

LOL!!!!!! I WANT SOMEBODY TO COLLECT THESE FOR ME.  I'm going to Google if someone's done this!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you @ryebread  Right now I’m feeling like the ladies on RHOBH who have apologized and nobody recognized it. 

I’M VERY SORRY FOR MY INAPPROPRIATE COMMENT. IT WAS NOT PUT HERE TO SPARK ANY FIRES. 

No worries!  But now you have done it and compared us to RHOBH!  ;)  JOKE!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Sonja is running out of money and can't find a wealthy husband.  I think that is her problem in a nutshell.  These reasons are depressing her and increasing her anxiety making her nasty to boot.  You would think, in this big city of New York, there would be more eligibles at their age, but it doesn't seem that way. It must be exhausting trying to find a guy.  So much work.  And to think, they are all single.

Sonja blew it. Season after season all she did was brag about being a carefree single gal in the city, having sex with no strings attached and so proud of herself for being able to bag hot young guys. This is what she wanted to portray herself as when she should have been looking for wealthy husband #2. She can't make it on her own. She's not Bethenny. She has no skills other than on her back. Now she's older and see's how much time she's wasted. Looks don't last forever and hers are fading. Crazy, carefree upper east side townhouse Sonja is not cute anymore.

By the way, what ever happened to Edgar, the Parisian hotelier that Sonja said was nuts about her? You know, the one that would put Sonja up in the most luxurious hotel in Paris every time she would visit him? Did he dump her? 

• Love 16
19 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So Carole ran the marathon.  Does she expect everyone to kiss her ring?  Bethenny helped the flood victims in Puerto Rico.  Did anyone give her a party?

I want to take every post like this and kiss them directly on the face

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you @ryebread  Right now I’m feeling like the ladies on RHOBH who have apologized and nobody recognized it. 

I’M VERY SORRY FOR MY INAPPROPRIATE COMMENT. IT WAS NOT PUT HERE TO SPARK ANY FIRES. 

I was saying that the accomplishment was the marathon...not childbirth. Just to be clear. 

Just to be clear, both are accomplishments. Just saying.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

WTF are they ALL wearing??  They all looked ridiculous!  (including that hideous sweater that Dennis was wearing)

I'm watching for the second time and Dorinda is like "I LOVE THIS SWEATER ON YOU."  She seems horny. I don't blame her.  She's with John normally.

I'm only on page 2.  Has anybody else mentioned "LIAR, LIAR, HO ON FIRE"?  I will never get over it.

I don't mind what anyone is wearing, except Bethenny.  I like how Ramona and Carole wear whatever the fuck they want, and I don't really like them as people.  Luann looked weird though, but I didn't hate it. I really quite liked Sonja's outfit, and I hate her.

WHO CARES IF RAMONA USED THE PARTY TO FLIRT WITH KIRK?  WHO THE FUCK CARES?  YOU GOT FOOD OUT OF IT.  STFU CAROLE 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

OMG this would be me! I don't even need a seat

giphy.gif

Save me a tiny bit of standing room next to you, please!!!

20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ramona almost got caught getting ready to talk behind Dorinda’s back. Good catch Dorinda. 

Ah, after having been in a similar situation myself at one time, Mini Persnickety and I have assigned code names to family and friends (The Queen, The King, The Clam, The Felon, The Hillbilly, etc) so that even if someone were to overhear us gossiping, that person would have no idea who the fresh hell we were discussing.  These women need to sharpen their gossiping strategies. 

20 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Carole looks ridiculous, how old is she 16? 

Her Frankenstein boots were such a call back to Alex's Frankenstein boots, which Luann commented on by saying, "Even Louis Vuitton can make a mistake."  

Carole's entire outfit was jack hideous.  

19 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I was really underwhelmed by Dennis.

Dennis who?  Zzzzzzzz....

19 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Why does Sonja remind me of Lola from Barry Manilow's song "Copacabana"?  I can totally picture her, sitting in the corner, "in the dress she used to wear, faded feathers in her hair, and drinks herself half-blind".

I was thinking Helen Reddy's "Angie Baby," but Manilow's Copacabana is good too!!!

19 hours ago, crocodile said:

Dorinda was vile towards Sonia, multiple times, and gleeful in retelling it. I suspect she practiced the 'ho on fire' line and I suspect that her vitriol stems from feeling betrayed when 

From this day forward, I shall make every attempt to use the phrase "LIAR LIAR HO ON FIRE!!!" every chance I get.

I should point out that I heard the phrase WHORES GET NOTHING!!! on American Horror Story.  I still find a way to use that line at least twice a week.

18 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

I'm still trying to figure out what she was expecting. Pendants saying "New York Marathon", someone firing off the starting shot in the foyer, water (or in their case wine), handed to them as they ran to the buffet. She truly sounded like a whiny child (or teenager) who didn't get what they wanted for their birthday.

I'd have shelled out hard-earned cash to have viewed that shit on Pay Per View.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Sonja blew it. Season after season all she did was brag about being a carefree single gal in the city, having sex with no strings attached and so proud of herself for being able to bag hot young guys. This is what she wanted to portray herself as when she should have been looking for wealthy husband #2. She can't make it on her own. She's not Bethenny. She has no skills other than on her back. Now she's older and see's how much time she's wasted. Looks don't last forever and hers are fading. Crazy, carefree upper east side townhouse Sonja is not cute anymore.

By the way, what ever happened to Edgar, the Parisian hotelier that Sonja said was nuts about her? You know, the one that would put Sonja up in the most luxurious hotel in Paris every time she would visit him? Did he dump her? 

Well, if rumors are true, she couldn't afford to keep paying him to act as her bf. LOL 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Doris admits she's got anger issues. Hannah and John concur.  I don't know if she was a drunk when she was with Richard but I can't imagine she was always easy to live with. Unless her anger and drunkenness developed after he died.

25 minutes ago, jaync said:

Good point, but I'm sure Dorinda thinks her first marriage was also superior to Sonja's, because Dorinda seems to think it's a contest of some sort.

Dorinda's first marriage was so bad that they wrote a Sex and the City episode about it. I'm thinking she must have arrived on Richard's doorstep with the drinking problem.

I wish I could find a video with all of the Susan Sharon scenes edited together, but Dorinda and Ralph Lynch must have made quite the impression as they fought across the UES.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Just to be clear, Carole never seriously asked for the party, and of course Ramona saw it as an opportunity to find a storyline and told Carole she had already planned one.

Is this a joke?  Carole brought it up so many times.  They showed it this episode, in the "Previously, on RHONY..." clips.  How can you jokingly ask for a party?  You bring it up as a joke, and then you wait until you never get one?  I'm sorry, but that dog don't hunt.  She's a passive aggressive asshole.

@HunterHunted IS THIS TRUE?!!?  SUSAN SHARON WAS BASED ON DORINDA?  SERIOUSLY?!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

It's a no win situation with our generation! On one side there are the folks who think we need to stay in our lane and not wear stuff "too young" for us! If we wear something that does date us, we're slammed for that! I'm gonna stick to short "shorts" for as long as the skin stays firm! ;-)

Nah, I'm one of those people who doesn't care at all.  Life's too short.  Wear what you want.

I'm a big Mariah Carey fan and she came out with a music video recently where she's basically just wearing lingerie.  People were mad.  I found it hysterical.  People told her TWENTY YEARS AGO she wasn't wearing enough clothes.  She was like 28!  She was a goddess!  And she didn't listen then!  She's not about to start listening now!  I can't understand people who want to control women like that.  Age is just a number.  

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Jel said:

I though Beth's house on the highway was just fine because it has a huge front yard. Plant a hedge!

The term "highway" is misleading when it comes to Montauk Highway in the Hamptons.    It's far from a "highway" and is only a two lane road.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Dorinda's first marriage was so bad that they wrote a Sex and the City episode about it. I'm thinking she must have arrived on Richard's doorstep with the drinking problem.

I wish I could find a video with all of the Susan Sharon scenes edited together, but Dorinda and Ralph Lynch must have made quite the impression as they fought across the UES.

Wait.... WHAT?  

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Truly!?

You know, one day we should all go on a PTV HW fans cruise, and HunterHunted, please, you must run the backstories evening!

• Love 18
18 hours ago, queenjen said:

ok, can one of you tech savvy people please gif/meme whatever it is that happens, cos i MUST HAVE that clip of Dorinda cracking up trying to explain Lu's faux pas re Dennis at the table. This kind of fckery from Doris I love, and her copping to throwing a bit of 'season 1 pot stirring' Dorinda into the mix using Tinsley as a proxy this time, so the heat is off her for the Sonja fight earlier that day, that's the Dorinda I love and laugh at. everytime i rerun her explanation, I'M cracking up, and momma's not welll and needs to laugh, show me some love!!

Yes, of course.  Anytime

Both parts can't fit into one GIF so here:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 21
34 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Save me a tiny bit of standing room next to you, please!!!

Ah, after having been in a similar situation myself at one time, Mini Persnickety and I have assigned code names to family and friends (The Queen, The King, The Clam, The Felon, The Hillbilly, etc) so that even if someone were to overhear us gossiping, that person would have no idea who the fresh hell we were discussing.  These women need to sharpen their gossiping strategies. 

Her Frankenstein boots were such a call back to Alex's Frankenstein boots, which Luann commented on by saying, "Even Louis Vuitton can make a mistake."  

Carole's entire outfit was jack hideous.  

Dennis who?  Zzzzzzzz....

I was thinking Helen Reddy's "Angie Baby," but Manilow's Copacabana is good too!!!

From this day forward, I shall make every attempt to use the phrase "LIAR LIAR HO ON FIRE!!!" every chance I get.

I should point out that I heard the phrase WHORES GET NOTHING!!! on American Horror Story.  I still find a way to use that line at least twice a week.

I'd have shelled out hard-earned cash to have viewed that shit on Pay Per View.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, larapu2000 said:

I’m guessing childbirth is a difficult and painful process, similar to running a marathon.  But in no way is it an accomplishment.  

Getting pregnant isn't necessarily an accomplishment (although for some couples, it can be) but that aside, anything a woman does that involves focus and dedication  - whether carrying a baby to term & through labour or running a marathon  (or just leaving the house for some women) is an accomplishment, imo.  

52 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

No tears or screaming were involved, that's why nobody heard -- this civil shit is just not acceptable, MindThinkr! -- go get an onion and try again (and let me pass you a cuntkin ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 20

@Ms Blue Jay that is the rumor I've heard. Susan Sharon is the representative for a European cashmere company. She's married to a mean finance guy. They split their time between NYC and London. Dorinda started a cashmere company. She was married to Ralph Lynch, who works in finance. They split their time between London and NYC. It could be a super weird coincidence, but Dorinda's cashmere line was fairly high profile and I can see people pointing her out if they ran across her socially.

18 minutes ago, Jel said:

Truly!?

You know, one day we should all go on a PTV HW fans cruise, and HunterHunted, please, you must run the backstories evening!

The funny thing is that I think all of you are so much more in the know than I am. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 15
47 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I have a feeling Edgar was married.  No?  Two weeks here, then two weeks there.  I felt like he was making a fool out of her.  I actually think Sonja is naive.

Oh my god, thank you @HunterHunted.  I love the goss, and I love SATC.  I have a special place in my heart for those early seasons, and Candace's book as well.  I would have killed to live in 1998 NYC.  I only was able to visit, once!

11 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Right! There should have been a folding table with cups of water at the front door and when guests arrive they grab a cup, take a swig, throw the rest of the floor, and keep it moving.

LOLLLL

• Love 6

Miss Carole was on WWHL and when asked about the tiff with Bethenny was all sugar and wonderment.  She had no idea there was an issue until she started seeing her THs. And Bethenny is saying she and Tinsley were thick as thieves.  But of course she is friendly with Tinsley but not like she was friends with Bethenny.  She came 4 hours and bought $300 worth of roses for her birthday.  Not sure how we’re supposed to make this jive with her twitter feud that started before RHONY started to air.  And any woman that was EVA in 8th grade knows what Tins and Carole were doing at the diner.  That subtle cold shoulder, conversation that doesn’t include you?  That’s the mean girls lunch entertainment.

Carole is pissed for some reason and now suddenly she’s very injured by Bethenny being mean.  I’m confused.

• Love 14

I’ve said on here before that people shouldn’t take the position that their pain is superior to another’s pain.  I’ve seen people/families absolutely wrecked by divorce and I’ve seen people wrecked by the death of a spouse (my mom for one).  Sonja was out of line, but it was Dorinda that started this debate.  Had Sonja started this tasteless debate, I’d be completely disgusted, but it really was Dorinda.

I much prefer Dorinda over Sonja, but I think the notion that divorce is simply signing some papers is terrible.  And the criticism by Carole against anyone who voices that they can understand both sides of this debate is just ridiculous.  

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh my god, thank you @HunterHunted.  I love the goss, and I love SATC.  I have a special place in my heart for those early seasons, and Candace's book as well.  I would have killed to live in 1998 NYC.  I only was able to visit, once!

That's why I'm always a little sad when Luann's date from way back when, Coerte, pops up as a punchline in the comments. Not that he isn't gross in his own way, but Coerte was an old scene-y pal of Candace's. I think he even pops up in her book. If you've read his writing, you can always tell when Candace starts hanging with Coerte because she starts writing more and more like him. Modelizer is a term she borrows from him. You can also tell when she was hanging with Jay McInerney.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

That's why I'm always a little sad when Luann's date from way back when, Coerte, pops up as a punchline in the comments. Not that he isn't gross in his own way, but Coerte was an old scene-y pal of Candace's. I think he even pops up in her book. If you've read his writing, you can always tell when Candace starts hanging with Coerte because she starts writing more and more like him. Modelizer is a term she borrows from him. You can also tell when she was hanging with Jay McInerney.

No one brings this back story stuff like you do, HH -- you've given us two gems on this page alone! I rest my case.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

From what I remember of Dorinda's first season on the show - both she and Ramona talked about Richard's passing. Dorinda couldn't get out of bed, she cried 24/7 and wouldn't even leave her apartment. John was allegedly friends of Dorinda & Richard. She cried on his shoulders all the time. I always saw it as John made his move really quick with Dorinda - 6 months after his death. If she is still grieving to this day - and there are times she is really weepy - can you imagine what she was like 6 months after his death?

John is an opportunistic pig that took advantage of a grieving woman. He knew then she lost the love of her life.

You would love the show "This is Us".  This happens on the show and us forum posters argue to death over it all of the time.

• Love 2

I watched my BFF’s granddaughter get her final fitting for her wedding gown. She was so lovely I cried. 

Three generations of women gathering around a bride-to-be sounds like a very tender moment, @Mindthinkr -- hope the salon poured lots of champagne for all of you ; )

5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That's why I'm always a little sad when Luann's date from way back when, Coerte, pops up as a punchline in the comments. 

I wonder if he might be looking to rekindle something -- he posted this only two weeks ago:

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Does anyone know what product Dorinda (or her makeup artist) is using in her THs? Her skin (and I have noticed it on some other HWs as well) looks gorgeous and dewy. I assume it is a special product as in her many of her regular scenes her face looks like mine - minimally made up, and not glowing. I did love her TH where she was laughing so hard she could barely talk. Hilarious, and the Doris I like. Mean Doris - not so much. 

She's so freaking beautiful.  

• Love 1

Although I enjoyed some of Bethenny's running commentary on the party, I did think it was rude of her to make fun of the stemware on the table.  For all we know, those could've been passed down to Ramona by a loved one and they meant something to her.   I know that's a petty thing to point out, but it irked me.  You don't go into someone's house and start picking apart their possessions.  At least Bethenny could laugh at herself and how ridiculous most of them looked.

Miss Razz mentioned it was a buffet .

The way she said it made me think that she thought a buffet was beneath her.  I thought the food looked lovely.  I love a buffet.  I can choose what I want without offending the server if I didn't like something they plopped down on my plate.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Seriously?????

OMG, I've seen the Susan Sharon episode about 50 times and now that you've mentioned it, I *totally* see Dorinda's personality in Susan Sharon.

Fascinating... :D :D :D 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, film noire said:

I wonder if he might be looking to rekindle something -- he posted this only two weeks ago:

Back in March 2017:

Coerte V. W. Felske of Montauk, 56, stands charged with D.W.I. for the third time since 2012, though he has no criminal record since both prior cases were adjudicated as violations. Town police said they saw his 1989 Toyota stopped on Industrial Road in Montauk early Sunday in front of an unoccupied structure. They pulled over to question him and brought him back to headquarters on suspicion of drunken driving. Both his insurance and registration have lapsed, police noted, leading to two additional misdemeanor charges.

Maybe he'll apply to be her assistant?

• Love 7

@queenjen Dorinda's mischievous, shit-eating grin after Luann fucks up is amazing.  And as another poster pointed out - How Luann tugs at her collar.  LOL!!!!!!!

As long as there is a Youtube clip of the part, I can GIF it.  I enjoy making them for people, it brings me joy to know you are all enjoying and laughing.  Another fun time was when I did the Dorinda CLIPPPPPPP moment.

giphy.gif  

giphy.gif

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10