Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I took the hit for you.  Just that small clip was not what I expected - Dante was not telling Sonny how wonderful and special he was.  It may be a bait and switch and the larger scene may be him telling Sonny that he is greatest but that clip wasn't horrible. 

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a tirade about the evils of Sonny and his business, but it could have been so much worse.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 4

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/150914-september-general-hospital-sneak-peek

I can't watch that clip. I can't watch Monday. I don't have the strength. I'm a weak weak person. At this point valerie's baby will be a welcome distraction.

Watch it!   At least this one scene.  Can't promise anything about the rest of the episode.  Dante tells Sonny that he is selfish, and a lousy father, and that adorable Avery deserves better

• Love 6

It's probably gonna end with " . . . but you have amazing dimples!" MB called these scenes beautiful so I'm guessing there's more asskissing to come. I'll just watch this, lol.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7

Watch it!   At least this one scene.  Can't promise anything about the rest of the episode.  Dante tells Sonny that he is selfish, and a lousy father, and that adorable Avery deserves better

but darn it, you didn't warn me about Dante telling Sonny he loves him. :p bah.

• Love 1

It's probably gonna end with " . . . but you have amazing dimples!" MB called these scenes beautiful so I'm guessing there's more asskissing to come. I'll just watch this, lol.

Why couldn't that Desi Arnez movie have been a hit? Or alternatively, why did Vanessa, Kim, Jonathan, and Tyler all decide to leave GH within six months of each other? If either had turned out differently, we probably wouldn't have been stuck with "I Love Sonny" every damned mother fucking live long day since late 1999.

• Love 8

I wish Ghost!AJ would show up at Sonny's hospital bedside and snarl that he wants him to die, just like Sonny did at AJ's.

I liked the idea of Alive!AJ being the shooter and taunting Sonny. Then Sonny can try to lunge at AJ from his hospital bed, end up paralyzed and I can be happier about GH than I've been in years

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 12

I liked the idea of Alive!AJ being the shooter and taunting Sonny. Then Sonny can try to lunge at AJ from his hospital bed, end up paralyzed and I can be happier about GH than I've been in years

That would be delicious.

• Love 2

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2015/150914.php

Valerie examines her feelings for Dante

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me. oh my gosh, last petal!! It must mean I love him!!"

Ric pays a price for deceiving Nina

Poor Ric is gonna get the biggest wedgie he's ever gotten.

Maxie and Nathan appreciate how precious life is

They're going to read right out of the Jack Handy playbook.

Ugh.  Even the spoilers are telling me Jakeson is a hero now

Speaking of her....

Seriously, where is ****?

He won't be trotted out again until Liz's lies have been exposed so she can remember that, though she didn't get to keep Jason, she still goes home with a lovely parting gift.

• Love 7

He won't be trotted out again until Liz's lies have been exposed so she can remember that, though she didn't get to keep Jason, she still goes home with a lovely parting gift.

More like her lies will be exposed and she'll scream, "What about your son!? What about our family? You can't leave him! Now hold on while I try to find him. I think he's somewhere in the basement trapped under 2,000 toy motorcycles."

• Love 8

And likely, Little Jake will be the only one of Liz's sons we'll actually see at the wedding.  Cameron and Aiden will be left off-screen, because they don't care about motorcycles.

It would also highlight the fact that the actors that play Cam and Jake are probably the same age, even though Cam should be 3 years old. Cam should be in the middle of some growth spurts and should be towering over Jake at this point. Actually, considering how tiny Rebecca Herbst is, if Cam was the age he was supposed to be, he would either be as tall as his mother or taller. My cousin is around the same age and my aunt is as small as RH and that is exactly what happened.  But hey, if they didn't deSORAS Cam, we wouldn't have gotten the kiddie quad!

• Love 1

And likely, Little Jake will be the only one of Liz's sons we'll actually see at the wedding. Cameron and Aiden will be left off-screen, because they don't care about motorcycles.

I can't decide what I want to happen at the wedding. Will Hayden spill? Will Liz not be able to go through with it and tell herself? Will Jason just remember on his own? Will Sam get shot? Will Patrick get a haircut?

I seriously think Sam will get shot and Jason remembers her being shot in his arms. Maybe Sonny (or one of his goons) tries to take out Julian and hits Sam instead.

ETA: Or as twoods suggested in the episode thread, Morgan!

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 2

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2015/150914.php

Valerie examines her feelings for Dante

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me. oh my gosh, last petal!! It must mean I love him!!"

Ric pays a price for deceiving Nina

Poor Ric is gonna get the biggest wedgie he's ever gotten.

Maxie and Nathan appreciate how precious life is

They're going to read right out of the Jack Handy playbook.

Sadly, that's about right for the POV development the writers give Valerie.  My frustration with her role on GH has become more focused on the abysmal writing for her than n the character herself.  When a staunch Lante fan friend points out that she is just a sacrificial lamb to bolster Lante, I guess the reason for the poor writing and anemic character development become even more obvious.  I don't enjoy watching any character used this way - established or new.   Far too contrived.

Maxie and Nathan - yawn!   Didn't a fall preview suggest that Maxie and Nathan might have some troubles?   Or did I imagine that?   If true - and based on Nathan talking to both Valerie and Dante this week - will the Lante implosion have ripple effects for Naxie - as has been suggested?  

Ric has to get some payback - we all know that is coming - and at Franco and Nina's hands. 

Can he be impotent too? No more Sonny babies. Bonus points if AJ actually gets Julian to take the fall.

• Love 1

And likely, Little Jake will be the only one of Liz's sons we'll actually see at the wedding. Cameron and Aiden will be left off-screen, because they don't care about motorcycles.

I bet Audrey won't be there either, yet Sonny & Carly will be there in the front row . . .

ETA: even if Audrey was there, she'd probably have two lines: one to call Liz a bitch, slut, whore, and/or tramp, and another to call Sonny a good man, before randomly disappearing between episodes.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Come on y'all, we can come up with much better wedding reveal scenarios! Like, Helena has programmed NotDeadJake to get up at the wedding & start spewing all the tea on Liez & Nic. To have Liez's downfall come at the hands of Jiz's own spawn? Delicious.

Ooh, what if Helena herself showed up to show out? She finds out from Laura what Nic & Liez have been up to, and wants to yank Nic's chain back into order.

Or, what about Carlos? He's been lurking around PC, in the shadows and finds out from Johnny's guys what's up. So he shows up to reveal himself & tells all the secrets he's collected since he 'died'.

I can't imagine they'll have another shooting so soon after Sonny. Gotta keep all the sympathy focused on the lollipop guild's mush mouthed m***** mobster, damn erbody else.

• Love 3

Speaking of her....

Seriously, where is ****?

Not that I have any interest in seeing Dead Now Alive Jake, but I really thought he would stick around longer than a week. Maybe they think if they keep him off screen we'll forget that he was mushed into the road and then years later was revealed to be alive without any explanation as to how.

I can't decide what I want to happen at the wedding. Will Hayden spill? Will Liz not be able to go through with it and tell herself? Will Jason just remember on his own? Will Sam get shot? Will Patrick get a haircut?

Do bigamy laws apply to someone knowingly marrying someone who is already married? If so, I hope Liez marries Jason and then once the marriage license has been filed she is exposed as a lying liar and is arrested. 

Come on y'all, we can come up with much better wedding reveal scenarios! Like, Helena has programmed NotDeadJake to get up at the wedding & start spewing all the tea on Liez & Nic. To have Liez's downfall come at the hands of Jiz's own spawn? Delicious.

ETA, I take back what I just said. I want this to happen. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 2

Why couldn't that Desi Arnez movie have been a hit? Or alternatively, why did Vanessa, Kim, Jonathan, and Tyler all decide to leave GH within six months of each other? If either had turned out differently, we probably wouldn't have been stuck with "I Love Sonny" every damned mother fucking live long day since late 1999.

To be fair, Lucy & Desi: Before the Laughter was a TV movie, and I think it did pretty well (although the kids--Lucie Arnaz, especially--hated it, and thought it was disrespectful to her parents memories). If it had been a full length movie*, then Mo's future might have been easier to predict. 

*I am curious as to how the new movie with Cate Blanchett will turn out. I'm kind of skeptical about it.

• Love 1

To be fair, Lucy & Desi: Before the Laughter was a TV movie, and I think it did pretty well (although the kids--Lucie Arnaz, especially--hated it, and thought it was disrespectful to her parents memories). If it had been a full length movie*, then Mo's future might have been easier to predict. 

*I am curious as to how the new movie with Cate Blanchett will turn out. I'm kind of skeptical about it.

Did you see that movie?  It was beyond horrid, and so was Mo.  The acting and script were both TERRIBLE.  I was a fan of Nico Kelly and was excited to see this film.   

• Love 1

Not that I have any interest in seeing Dead Now Alive Jake, but I really thought he would stick around longer than a week.

I knew from the get-go this would happen. I KNEW they'd just stick him in the basement after they declared Luke a "hero" for bringing him back.

• Love 4

Ric has to get some payback - we all know that is coming - and at Franco and Nina's hands. 

The SERIAL KILLER and WE NEVER CARED can sit down, shut the fuck up and accept that Ric screwing them was the tiniest possible percentage of the karma they've earned for being repulsive assholes. 

Ooh, what if Helena herself showed up to show out? She finds out from Laura what Nic & Liez have been up to, and wants to yank Nic's chain back into order.

I could see Helena outing him just so that he'd end up isolated from the Spencers if RC hadn't already dragged Liz, Lucky and Laura into the secret.

As it is, Nik isn't really going to suffer. He and Sam are already at odds and I think he could probably justify it to Alexis by claiming he was trying to keep her daughter away from the mob.   I guess that's supposed to be the point of Hayden? But they barely know each other and he PAID SOMEONE TO MURDER HER, so...

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

From the spoilers:

It’s the showdown you can’t miss as Ava and Carly face off over baby Avery!

Boy, I can hardly wait to see bravestrongloveswithherwholeheart triumph over the mother of the child she stole. It will be soooo heartwarming!!! [/sarcasm]

• Love 8

There was, in fact, a rumor some weeks back that said Ron's original plan (possibly nixed) was to have Little Jake eavesdrop upon the truth and spill it. I believe it - he's done it before, with kids and animals alike. He likes using the most unlikely person.

• Love 2

I now have irrefutable evidence that whoever writes the descriptions for my cable provider is trolling. Monday's write-up is:

"Everyone in Port Charles prays for Sonny; will Sonny survive?"

Every day this coming week is then variations on that.

ETA: unless the write-up states "Felix forgets to change Sonny's bedpan; Sonny dies from fecal bacteria", or "Robin returns for Sony's funeral; Robin calls Patrick, Carly, and the rest of the town out for the assholes they are", I'm not leaving the barge.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 8

I now have irrefutable evidence that whoever writes the descriptions for my cable provider is trolling. Monday's write-up is:

"Everyone in Port Charles prays for Sonny; will Sonny survive?"

Every day this coming week is then variations on that.

ETA: unless the write-up states "Felix forgets to change Sonny's bedpan; Sonny dies from fecal bacteria", or "Robin returns for Sony's funeral; Robin calls Patrick, Carly, and the rest of the town out for the assholes they are", I'm not leaving the barge.

THeir real idiots behind the scenes.

There was, in fact, a rumor some weeks back that said Ron's original plan (possibly nixed) was to have Little Jake eavesdrop upon the truth and spill it. I believe it - he's done it before, with kids and animals alike. He likes using the most unlikely person.

Now I am imagining a random dog casually walking down the aisle.   He goes up to Jake just as he finishes his vows.

Dog:  Woof!  Woof!

Jake: What's that boy?  Timmy's trapped in a....

Dog: WOOOF!

Jake:  No?  Wait....WHAT?  I'M JASON MORGAN??  I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING!  THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION AT ALL THAT I AM IN ANY WAY LIKE JASON MORGAN!  ARE YOU SURE BOY?

Dog:  Woooooof*Helena*Woooooof

Jake:OMG!  IT'S TRUE!  Where's my gun?  Where's my leather jacket? Oh, and I guess...where is my wife and kid? Thanks boy!  

Liz:  THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION/Pheobe Bouffet

At this point, it's as plausible as anything else that has happened with this shit story.

• Love 6

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/general-hospital-spoilers-is-johnny-zacchara-back-lulu-sees-photos-of-dante-and-valeries-one-night-stand/

Ugh, I don't usually go looking for spoilers and now I know why.

Don't get me wrong, come back Johnny all day long but don't try and put him into the Valerie boinked Dante reveal, I beg of you Soap Gods! (now that Devo song 'Come Back Jonee' is stuck in my head)

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/34238/20150910/general-hospital-spoilers-september-14-–-18-2015-michael-takes.htm

And this? THIS???? Of course because we can't have nice things.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/general-hospital-spoilers-michael-takes-over-the-corinthos-mob-syndicate-after-sonnys-shooting/

Although I kinda like how they compare the "Corleone and Corinthos clans", reading the last spoiler link made me think if this wasn't meant to be a show about a hospital it might be more tolerable.

I never posted spoilers before, hope I did this right.

• Love 1

I laughed along with their speculation that Johnny would have the pictures, because, of course.  Johnny's guys know everything that goes down in PC.  But their other suggestion, that Maxie saw them and has pictures?  If Maxie saw that, at bare minimum, she would have confronted the hell out of Dante and/or Valerie.  She would not be just keeping quiet and holding on to those pictures. If she confronted Dante and knew it was the result of the whole ridiculous misunderstanding, and that Dante was miserable and regretted it deeply, I could maybe see her agreeing to keep quiet, but also keeping an eye on them to make sure there was no hint of a repeat.  But her just holding on to the pictures and not doing anything at all?  Makes zero sense. 

• Love 6

This is nothing new. Guza and Frons have copied the Godfather all the way. Mario Puzo should sue ABC for copying his movies. If this is at all true. It will be very easy to just do it. Shut it off and not bother with the blogs.I have already shut it off. So anyone want to take bets on what the cancellation date will be ? I sort of get the idea that TIIC want the show cancelled., and are doing all they can to make it so.

• Love 3

This is nothing new. Guza and Frons have copied the Godfather all the way. Mario Puzo should sue ABC for copying his movies. If this is at all true. It will be very easy to just do it. Shut it off and not bother with the blogs.I have already shut it off. So anyone want to take bets on what the cancellation date will be ? I sort of get the idea that TIIC want the show cancelled., and are doing all they can to make it so.

IA honestly it seems GH is doing the opposite of what the fans want.I just find it hard to believe their trying to save it ecspecially if you compare it to days whom I do feel is at least trying.

• Love 2