Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

Christine Brecht @stinestinks  ·  Oct 1
TUCSON GIVE ME A JOB. I PROMISE NOT TO BACKSTAB YOUR EMPLOYEES.

Did she get fired?

Christine Brecht @stinestinks  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Sorry haters, but you aren't ruining my life. Thank you to TMZ for making stuff up though! Reporting at it's finest.

Looks like TMZ article might not be true. I doubted it because Tim said he wants to be on BB and Christine said she's willing to do All-Stars and thinks being one of the most hated will help her.

If there is a married man and a single woman that flirt; well, the woman should know better.

If there is a married woman and a single man that flirt; well, the woman should know better.

Just making a note....

Edited by pennben
  • Love 12

I bet Starbucks just doesn't give their part time employees a leave of absence and Christine was replaced on the schedule.  If Tim and his ear lobes are on next season I definitely won't watch, I couldn't stand to look at those things.

• Love 8

As I recall, feed watchers said she revealed that she traded free coffee for tattoos, so it didn't have to be slut shaming that did her in on the job front.

That's what I remember, too!  I'm sure that got back to Starbucks at some point.  Even is nobody from Tucson watched the live feeds, I imagine someone contacted Starbucks in Tucson to report this and get it out the correct store.  I also agree that a barista position isn't normally one that can be saved and she was probably replaced when she left for three months.  

Lil Kim posted a photo album of a meet and greet she held in Orlando, and I was scrolling through the images wondering if her plastic surgery has led to her being incapable of closing her mouth, and one of the pics was her and Frankie!  At least his life is back on track after the show and he has time to attend Lil Kim meet and greets.

• Love 1

I started watching B&B a few months ago because of my love for Sean Kanan, and I am surprised by how much I'm looking forward to this.  Although, I really do wish it was just Donny, and not the rest of these fools.  I hope Donny is getting more money than the rest of them.  

• Love 2

Ok, that was embarrassing to watch. If you recorded it, it will take all of 2 minutes to see the parts with the houseguests. They are horrible actors, worse than you could imagine. Wow.

More tomorrow I guess? How will they top working "froot loop dingus" into casual bar chatter?

For the last time, it's spelled NICOLE! Heh.

Okay you guys (I see you, Nashville)  I was really, really good all season, slipping only in the beginning.  I have a friend who spells her name with an "h."  So let's not be douchie, deal?   ;>)

Okay you guys (I see you, Nashville)  I was really, really good all season, slipping only in the beginning.  I have a friend who spells her name with an "h."  So let's not be douchie, deal?   ;>)

Not being baggish, dear. I was just laughing about all the times this summer I did the exact same thing. I must've had to go back and re-check the spelling of Nicole's name fifty times on CBS's cast page if I did it once. :>

Not being baggish, dear. I was just laughing about all the times this summer I did the exact same thing. I must've had to go back and re-check the spelling of Nicole's name fifty times on CBS's cast page if I did it once. :>

Ok, you are in the clear.  Now for TimWil.  :>)

Ok, that was embarrassing to watch. If you recorded it, it will take all of 2 minutes to see the parts with the houseguests. They are horrible actors, worse than you could imagine. Wow.

More tomorrow I guess? How will they top working "froot loop dingus" into casual bar chatter?

Are you kidding?  It was hilarious!  Yes, day one was slow, with the setup and all - but day two had a truckload more camera facetime for our HGs. 

True, I don't see many Oscars in their future; as actors, they're a heckuva bunch of Houseguests (although Zach may have a glimmer of potential). 

The inside jokes abounded, though - here's just a few:

• Zach - and, of course, the pink hat - and his twerk.
  • Nicole and the Germatard, reunited again.
  • Hayden in a street hockey player costume.
  • Caleb in a karate gi - with a black belt.  He even demonstrated a few moves;

There was also a fair smattering of past HGs as well - Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Brendan, Elissa, etc. 

There were a few faces I recognized, but couldn't put a name to.

Best of all - they had Donny switching costumes almost every scene.  Through the course of the "party", Donny was a:

1. soldier
  2. surgeon (brain, maybe?)
  3. college professor
  4. scientist
  5. spy

Notice anything - oh, I don't know - familiar about that lineup?  ;>

All in all, it was entertaining.  Silly, sure, but entertaining.

I agree that the 2nd day was better than the first, but it's still incredibly cheesy.  I did laugh that in every scene Cody is off in a corner dancing by himself.  He looked pretty funny.

I did a tour de social media yesterday... Frankie and Zach spent Halloween together at a party Ariana threw. They dressed as each other and Zankieween was even trending for awhile.  Zach started a youtube channel... I didn't look into it much, but it seems he has some sort of cast?  There are 3 other people on it with him, but I don't think they have posted anything yet.  Cody & Zach are going on "tour".  Caleb got a big truck (I am not sure if he bought it, or if it was a gift) at a radio station event in Texas where Cody & Derrick were also present.  It has Beastmode painted on the tailgate.  Nicole and Hayden are in love, according to them, and he's in Ubly with her at her parent's house.  Paola is working a lot as a DJ... she actually gets a lot of work, and does not talk about BB much at all. That's all I remember.  Doesn't seem like many of them went back to their pre-BB jobs! I wonder who got all those shifts at Lowe's?

• Love 2

The second day was better.   Had you, Nashville, not listed Donny's costumes I wouldn't have paid close attention after the doctor in scrubs.  I still missed the spy. 

Thanks for the update, Andrea

I still missed the spy.

Because he is just THAT good of a spy, donchaknow. ;)

ETA: if you still have it on DVR - when the B&B couple is getting their award for winning the contests - top left of the shot - hat, shades, and trench coat.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1

Because he is just THAT good of a spy, donchaknow. ;)

ETA: if you still have it on DVR - when the B&B couple is getting their award for winning the contests - top left of the shot - hat, shades, and trench coat.

Okay, got the spy  . Missed the soldier but I can live with that. Thanks.  

I thought the whole thing was completely hilarious.  They're terrible actors.  I could have done without Zach, because I was never a fan (and that pink hat makes me all stab-y), but mostly they were pretty amusing.  Not great, but it was a cute idea, I thought.  

And Donny's costumes were killing me.  So funny. 

Have to throw in, Nicole bumped into Zach, and he said "be careful, you fruit-loop dingus", which was pretty hilarious. He was the most natural on-camera. Also, Cody showed more personality in his one line on B&B than he did the entire summer of Big Brother. When the 2nd place couple was announced, Cody said "I know how that feels" or something to that effect.

• Love 1

Donny, Nicole and Hayden are going to be at some racing event in Virginia this weekend. Amber and Brittany are hanging out in LA with Judd and Hayden at times. I guess Amber has some of endorsement with Suave. This group is really making the most out of their time on BB.

I actually thought Zach was awful.  He threw himself so far into his lines that he may as well have been shouting back in the BB Diary room.  I thought Amber did the best -- I don't watch the show, and was assuming she was a cast member, and then it dawned on me it was her!

• Love 1

This cast is cashing where last years racist cast couldn't. Might as well strike when the (small) iron is hot. They'll be forgotten by next summer. Although, I'm sure Derrick & maybe (Frankie...gag me) will show up as a guest or host. While this is my summer guilty pleasure I wish they would do a winter (less days) season like Survivor & Amazing Race do.

No one has done really well after Big Brother the first time besides Jeff, Boogie, Will and Kaysar post. Dan went back to teaching after the first time he did Big Brother and no one really cared about Rachel/Brendan after the first time. Nick from BB15 just had a commercial.

Edited by choclatechip45

Frankie had his debut on Rock of Ages last night and Caleb, Derrick, Zach, Cody & Paola were there to support him.  

Darn. 

My give-a-shit calendar is already booked up this week. 

Can we pencil in my giving a shit at, say, 3:00-3:10PM next Tuesday?

• Love 6

And by support him, them mean glom onto him on the off chance he can get them a step closer to someone actually famous.

At least Cody and Paola live in the NYC area so I can't really blame them. Free Broadway tickets?  I would totally go. The others had to travel a distance.

I think Zach & Frankie are going to be on Watch What Happens Live this weekend. Andy Cohen plus the two of them in the same small room might create some sort of supernova or blackhole, so brace yourselves!

ETA: as the guest bartenders, not official guests

Edited again: It might be Zach and Cody, not Frankie.  This cancels the supernova warning.

Edited by AndreaK1041

Sorry, wings707, I don't feel I have to apologize for actually daring to correct you on the spelling of an HG's first name. It's Nicole, not Nichole, OK? That's how SHE spells it, OK? I'm not fond of being accused of being "douchie," either. Again, sorry, but that's how I ride.

Just got a free week of CBS All Access, which has every season of BB in its archives. I'll be heading straight to Season 3.

• Love 1

Joe, the chef, who was in the house maybe two summers ago, was a contestant on tonight's episode of Cutthroat Kitchen.  He did pretty well, although, of course, he would have killed if they'd had to make a dish with slop.  

• Love 1

Sorry, wings707, I don't feel I have to apologize for actually daring to correct you on the spelling of an HG's first name. It's Nicole, not Nichole, OK? That's how SHE spells it, OK? I'm not fond of being accused of being "douchie," either. Again, sorry, but that's how I ride.

Just got a free week of CBS All Access, which has every season of BB in its archives. I'll be heading straight to Season 3.

OMG! I had to go back and read my post again.  I dislike the word douche and was sure I didn't use it.  I did!  I apologize, profoundly!  Could it be turning into the 100th monkey syndrome?  :>) 

And I would not expect an apology for correcting me.  I didn't ask for one.  

As I said, a good friend of mine uses the "h" and it was an honest mistake and typed the misspell out of habit.  

Edited by wings707

We have a premiere date! It's a 2-night premiere again, June 24th and 25th. I really hope they don't do the 2 HOH twist again because that sucked.

I'm debating REAL hard about how close I follow it this season - if at all.

Lotta time investment for not much payback.

Especially considering the last two seasons.

• Love 8