Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: 10s Across the Board

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Stinger97 said:

I'm pulling for Eureka, just as I was in S9. Hopefully she avoids doing any splits this season. 

Eureka didn't actually injure her knee doing that split. It's just that they didn't get any footage of the injury, so they keep replaying the split because it's all they've got.

10 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Oh I didn’t mean to misgender her, I know she identifies as a (beautiful, talented) woman. I just don’t know if she still does any drag performances or if she still considers herself a drag queen as an occupation, basically.

And it’s not just past Drag Race queens I want to see on the show as mentors and/or judges...more than that I’d really love to see other legendary queens pop in from time to time. At least once. Why was Lady Bunny relegated to Drag U and never brought back? Why hasn’t Coco Peru been a coach for a comedy challenge? Obviously Ru has to be the star, but in a decade you’d think she’d allow one of her peers just a sliver of the spotlight.

I wouldn't be surprised if Candis still considers herself a drag queen the way that Peppermint does.

I remember one of Ru's friends saying a while back that there will never be another drag queen on the judging panel - Ru just won't allow it. If Alyssa appears on the panel during judging, that will be a huge step.

And speaking of the judging - The Vixen absolutely deserved to be in the bottom group more than Dusty. Hell, I would have put her in the bottom two with Kalorie.

I suspect that when they decide who's safe and who isn't in the first episode, they choose the top two, the bottom two, and then a few other contestants in the middle who they just really want to critique or hear more from. They aren't necessarily in the top or the bottom.

• Love 5

I can kind of see maybe where Aquaria is coming from, butt, I don’t care cause Miss cracker is just far more interesting of a Queen an I really love her so far. Loved her ru-caps for All Stars 3 too.

Can we just bring back Jinkx for more seasons...” I didn’t mind getting slapped in the face, I was happy for the air time” god I love her.

• Love 10

Dusty Ray Bottoms isn't my favorite in drag, but for some reason I find him pretty attractive as a boy. So I'm kind of rooting for him because I'm shallow and stuff. Same with Kameron. Damn that boy had me lustin'!  Haven't seen a guy that hot on Drag Race since Pearl's ol' sleepy ass. I really don't care for the aesthetic of all those tats though.  

Potentially unpopular opinion--not really feeling Marie Claire, Claire Danes, or whatever her name is.. The Broadway Baby. She's one of a couple of queens who seriously resemble biological women (in her case, a butch lesbian) to me out of drag.

I hope Cracker vs Aquaria is actually interesting or just gets dropped. Something about Aquaria is really intriguing to me and it might be because I think she's pretty cute as a boy. She reminds me of like a combination between Adore and Violet. But yeah, I can't take another tired contrived storyline rivalry a la Coco and Alyssa. Speaking of which, I am LIVING for Miss Edwards' return next week!!! OMG I just love her sooo fucking much!!!  I've decided the #1 Reason AS2 was so much better than AS3 was because the former had a healthy dose of Alyssa. That bitch saves!!!!

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 3

Man, that is a lot of queens to get hit with so quickly. You've got a passel of skinny white queens and then a crew of black queens with names that all start with 'M' -- just give me a minute to catch up! Plus, I thought that Monet and Monique's looks were great and then they sat down on the couch next to each other and both of them sounded like Bob. Meanwhile, Aquaria and Ms Cracker are 'twins' -- Aquaria has black hair in the talking heads and then threw a blond wig on for the challenge. Dusty had the dot makeup going on (and is the ginger talking head) and Kameron has arms for days. I'll get it sorted but, man. there was a lot of awesome going on last night.

Although I didn't much care for Aquaria's makeup. The lips looked sloppy and, ultimately, despite the 'sad eyebrows' they both sported, they wound up being two very different looks.

Anyone else pause and rewind repeatedly to see if you could identify all the returning queens? My sister and I did. There were only two we couldn't figure out. There was the one in the red (that wasn't Ongina) that I decided might be Jessica Wild. And then there was another in black with a red wig that kind of looked like Jinkx but wasn't because Jinkx was over there in the pink thing. (We were also really excited to see Tempest because we love her.) It actually took awhile to figure out that was Laganja, too. I was all "I know that face..." and then it hit me like a thunderbolt. I also really liked Morgan's look. That whole bit was fun.

ETA: Pandora! The one in black with the red wig was Pandora!!

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Yuhua looks more like a woman out of drag. I have never seen a queen give such "biological woman realness" without a single speck of makeup on. She is gorgeous.

I don't know that I've seen such cis woman realness out of drag.

Monet X Change looks somewhat like Bob, but the voice is IDENTICAL to Bob's. If I close my eyes I swear it's Bob. 

Monet sounds so much like Bob that it's kind of a mindfuck if you aren't really watching the screen.

Aquaria's issue is that she's been doing drag since she lost her baby teeth and also that she's barely into her 20s. To her, it feels like she's been doing drag for a third of her life because she has. She probably thinks everyone has been paying attention to her drag for almost a decade and why 30 something Cracker might be copying her 22 year old self. It's dumb because sometimes people arrive at the same idea at the same time and Aquaria's drag isn't that impressive.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Dandesun said:

Man, that is a lot of queens to get hit with so quickly. You've got a passel of skinny white queens and then a crew of black queens with names that all start with 'M' -- just give me a minute to catch up! Plus, I thought that Monet and Monique's looks were great and then they sat down on the couch next to each other and both of them sounded like Bob. Meanwhile, Aquaria and Ms Cracker are 'twins' --

Lmao, so true. This would be a perfect season for a Conjoined Twins challenge. Its gonna take a couple weeks to set apart some of them. I also wonder if one will cancell the other earlier than expected.

Anyway, since Miz Cracker has all those photos of her make ups as reference, I´m expecting we gonna get to the point were  we gonna have Aquaria looking at those and telling that every single one is a copy of her make ups.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 3

Ru's Glamazon Tron look was pretty fierce.

Enjoyed seeing the vets, especially my fave, Manila. The My Little Pony eyes on Trixie and Kim Chi always creep me out a little.

I'm with Michelle - Dusty's lame ink spots need to go.

Edited by jaync
forgot queen's name
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Trip said:

"Brianna Cracker" is one of the best drag names I've ever heard.  Cannot BELIEVE she changed it to the horrible "Miz Cracker".

I did like the explanation that that was what people in Harlem were calling her anyway. That name provided the biggest laugh, with Monique's reaction to it and and Asia (who was cute!) slowly sliding under the table right after.

Blair out of drag looks like a combo of Rory Gilmore and the middle sister from Better Things. She looks like neither in drag.

My favorite past queen wasn't there but her drag sister and Seattle partner-in-crime was - always good to see Jinkx Monsoon!

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 5

I agree with everyone else in saying that this was one of the best first episodes of all the seasons of Drag Race. So entertaining! I loved it! And for the first time in Drag Race herstory, I feel like there were no clear favorites and I didn't want anyone to go, I liked all of them! 

After watching the entire episode I have to say the queen who left the best impression on me is Miz Cracker, like many people have pointed out already. Her perfect comebacks on a whim are already t-shirt design material. I'm not a fan of the polka dot face (which were actually paw prints or am I mistaken?), but Dusty is also up there for me. And I'd add Vixen to that. I know her fashion on a dime look was not incredibly elaborate, but still there was something in there, and I can't wait to see what she has in store. Also, her first little runway among the queens was ultra cool, and I really hoped she would have been the one to win the mini challenge. 

When Ru made the announcement that she had brought back another queen to compete, I was actually half hoping it would be Shangela again. It would've been fun to have her come out there even if just for kicks and I also don't think I saw her among the other queens at the beginning, so I was really crossing my fingers. And instead we got X-tina. Oh well, there's always next time. 

• Love 2

Trixie at Aquaria almost slapping Jinkx: ´´ Roxxxy Andrew just jumped out of her seat in a gay bar and is claping because someone slapped Jinkx`` lmao.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 9

Aquaria's Little Bo Peep passed my test. It was cute and fun and it was instantly recognizable. The only element I didn't like were the heart pasties. It felt a little like cheating that she didn't create a top.

I get the feeling taping crap to her titties is kind of her thing. In case it’s not clear, in my book cracker >>> aquaria. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Candis Cayne might be the only one, and I'm not sure if she's calling herself a drag queen these days?

I don't think she was ever a drag queen.  She has always been a trans woman.  Sure, she performed in drag shows, but Candis presented and lived as a girl.  Never wore drag.  And she transitioned ages ago.  Decades. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

I get the feeling taping crap to her titties is kind of her thing. In case it’s not clear, in my book cracker >>> aquaria. 

yeah... I get the feeling she's living for her boy chest / androgene super model ... our first two pieces to reference are the red belt she wore as a top in her entrance look and now Little Bo(ttom) Peep.

eta: Three boychest references... her MTQ look was also the same.

Edited by TheLukeP
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Victim Noises said:

Dusty Ray Bottoms isn't my favorite in drag, but for some reason I find him pretty attractive as a boy. So I'm kind of rooting for him because I'm shallow and stuff. Same with Kameron. Damn that boy had me lustin'!  Haven't seen a guy that hot on Drag Race since Pearl's ol' sleepy ass. I really don't care for the aesthetic of all those tats though.  

Potentially unpopular opinion--not really feeling Marie Claire, Claire Danes, or whatever her name is.. The Broadway Baby. She's one of a couple of queens who seriously resemble biological women (in her case, a butch lesbian) to me out of drag.

I hope Cracker vs Aquaria is actually interesting or just gets dropped. Something about Aquaria is really intriguing to me and it might be because I think she's pretty cute as a boy. She reminds me of like a combination between Adore and Violet. But yeah, I can't take another tired contrived storyline rivalry a la Coco and Alyssa. Speaking of which, I am LIVING for Miss Edwards' return next week!!! OMG I just love her sooo fucking much!!!  I've decided the #1 Reason AS2 was so much better than AS3 was because the former had a healthy dose of Alyssa. That bitch saves!!!!

I couldn't agree more on most if not on all counts; right down to objecting to the tats on Kameron! lol! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1

When they first brought up the Cracker/Aquaria being twins issue, and showed pictures, I agreed that they looked remarkably alike.  However, when they were doing their make-up and Aquaria was complaining about Cracker copying her look, I just didn't see it at all.  I didn't even think their brows looked the same.  

I feel like there's some obvious pun or entendre I'm missing with Yuhua's name.  Can anybody help me out?

• Love 4

I am not familiar with Aquaria but apparently she is extremely famous and extremely popular. Unfortunately she came across in this episode as extremely grand. If she didn't have enough online fan hype to live up to, now she has to live up to her OWN hype that she is talking on the show.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, hilaryvm said:

I feel like there's some obvious pun or entendre I'm missing with Yuhua's name.  Can anybody help me out?

No pun/entendre. Yuhua is his real first name and he got Hamasaki from the name of a Japanese pop singer.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I am not familiar with Aquaria but apparently she is extremely famous and extremely popular. Unfortunately she came across in this episode as extremely grand. If she didn't have enough online fan hype to live up to, now she has to live up to her OWN hype that she is talking on the show.

Which immediately brings Laganja to mind for me. "In the real world, people love me!"

And the whole 'copying my makeup' thing fell flat to me. Mainly because we saw Cracker flipping through her look book and specifying a '30's look' which was absolutely big on the arching brows that drooped at the end. It made for a 'sultry' look. Harlow, Mae West, Garbo all sported that brow. The 30s brow was also very very very thin but I don't expect drag queens to go that route. But anyway, what did this episode prove? That two skinny white twinks can draw the same eyebrows on and still look completely different. *gasp!*

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BarneySays said:
19 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Candis Cayne might be the only one, and I'm not sure if she's calling herself a drag queen these days?

I don't think she was ever a drag queen.  She has always been a trans woman.  Sure, she performed in drag shows, but Candis presented and lived as a girl.  Never wore drag.  And she transitioned ages ago.  Decades. 

I've already clarified this, but to be clear, I never questioned her gender identity or when she transitioned. All gender identities can be drag queens and do drag. Drag queen is not a gender. My larger point was I'm pretty sure Alyssa will be the first queen on the show as a mentor and/or guest judge, except for maybe Candis, but I'm not sure she does drag anymore. I don't follow her so I don't know if she ever performs at Mickey's or anything or still calls herself a drag queen. If I remember right, it was way back in S1 or S2, Ru introduced her as a trans performer, so basically yeah Alyssa will be the first, especially because that scene with Candis was very short and she wasn't really featured.

And she was a drag queen for a long spell in the nineties, both before and after she began identifying as trans. She was in the amazing HBO documentary, Dragtime, where she makes no mention of her gender identity but she's definitely a self-described drag queen.

NY Times did a good profile on her from back in 2015 when she was on I Am Cait. She explains in her own words there that she was doing drag before coming to grips with her gender identity. 

Edited by annewithaneee
I forgot how to spell
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, BarneySays said:

There are lots of transwoman drag queens, and there are biowoman queens as well. Peppermint is the most recent RPDR example of someone who lives and works drag as a woman.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

On a similar note, I was a little annoyed that Michelle was so fucking quick to hop on Dusty Ray Bottoms for the face dots. It's not really my cup of soup either, but a lot of queens have makeup signatures. And why wouldn't she trot out her signature look out of the gate? That seemed like a weird thing to get shady about, and it might rattle Dusty unnecessarily. I'm okay with challenging a queen to break a mold if they've repeated it a couple times, but doing it this quick seems a little unfair. Like, Milk and Max got to go much further into their seasons before they were challenged to switch it up...and bomb and get eliminated, and it would kinda suck if that happened to a queen on week two.

Agreed. It was strange.

I might be mistaken, but I do not recall Michelle ever going after Trixie and her signature look.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, vixenbynight said:

Agreed. It was strange.

I might be mistaken, but I do not recall Michelle ever going after Trixie and her signature look.

And she never bitched about Sasha Velour's signature eyebrows either! Michelle Visage can be a real asshole when she wants to be, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, ClareWalks said:
2 minutes ago, vixenbynight said:

Agreed. It was strange.

And she never bitched about Sasha Velour's signature eyebrows either! Michelle Visage can be a real asshole when she wants to be, IMO.

Yes!! I'm so happy I'm not alone in this. As the seasons have worn on I have started to disagree with her more and more. She's the 'tell it like it is' judge, except she's very inconsistent and will randomly get shitty about certain queens and types of drag. She has definitely bought into her own hype and it wears very thin for me.

• Love 13

I totally loved the sponge dress. And I loved the entire concept that Monet had going with it. The dirt, the soap bubbles, the water earrings, the sponges and even using the dress to mop up the stage. That was a complete concept. And she looked pretty fucking fierce, I thought.

As far as Monique's card ensemble. I was shocked she wasn't in the top as well. (#Bitter) I'm going to assume that the only thing going against it was the bodice part because that did not look as strong as the rest of it. But the skirt? The structure of that? The neckpiece? She made a fucking WIG!! I had clocked Vanessa and Kalorie as bottom two but I thought Monique was definitely top three. That one surprised the shit out of me. SHE MADE A WIG!!

• Love 16

I don't think Michelle's beef with the dots was that it was a signature look. I think her beef was that she hated the look, so she was basically asking "why the hell would you do that" and then answer was "it's my signature", so she was making it extra clear she hated it. She didn't make a big hooplah in the past about other contestants with signature looks because she (presumably) didn't hate those looks in general.

I can do without the Aquaria Miz Cracker twins copying whatever drama. I hope they drop it entirely. If I have to sit through that for more than one more episode I might bail on this season til one of them is knocked out.

• Love 2

I have a theory that Michelle is even *more* bitchy than what's normally shown and very well may have clocked some of those queens but they just didn't show it. There's only so many hours in the day to show the incredibly highbrow and enlightened opinions she has, after all. So I'm sure a lot has made the cutting room floor. I roll my eyes at a lot of what Michelle says. If I want to hear interesting, intelligent, and insightful comments about queens and their drags, Michelle Visage is pretty far down the pecking order, no offense to the lovely Ms. Visage. I do think she does offer *something* to the show. Just not that lol. I like it when she directs and stuff.

I just can't get over what a likeable bunch this is!! And I know it's early but there is literally only ONE girl I am not really fond of and just one other one I am feeling indifferent about. Everyone else I love, like, or potentially see myself ending up liking. For the sake of comparison, last season I really only liked Farrah, Valentina, and Trinity...

So yeah. I totally feel like Super fun times are on the way!!!

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 3

I feel like a key part of the Aquaria vs Cracker battle was cut out, because I don't understand why every other girl came to the conclusion that Cracker was the copy cat. Maybe the other NY girls ratted her out? Either way, I wouldn't have kept harping on it when your alleged doppelganger landed in the top...doing "your" look better than you.

I can't believe this, but I agree with Michelle. Sasha's eyebrows & Trixie's face are very well done, graphic, cohesive, and tell a story about the queens they are (in Sasha's case, literally). Dusty's "signature" is a neat idea, but it doesn't do anything to highlight her face, or communicate anything. It's just kind of random and there. Which is not shocking, since it's apparently a spin off of her learning to draw on her brows. If she'd drawn galaxies across her brows and came out looking like an intergalatic supermodel, Michelle prolly would have gagged. 

Sponge dress with dirt hair and soap bubles, etc was  cute idea, but homegirl was hobbling down that runway. That deducts uber points right off the bat. I liked Monique's queen of hearts look and was also surprised she wasn't in the top, but her stank face and constantly screeching backstage dampened me on her a little.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, hilaryvm said:

When they first brought up the Cracker/Aquaria being twins issue, and showed pictures, I agreed that they looked remarkably alike.  However, when they were doing their make-up and Aquaria was complaining about Cracker copying her look, I just didn't see it at all.  I didn't even think their brows looked the same.  

Thank you! I thought it was just me but the brows didn’t look similar at all, neither did the makeup. I am so confused on this point

• Love 2

When Ru called out names on the runway, I was SHOCKED that it was the safe group, because I couldn't believe that the paying cards and pool noodles weren't top and bottom, respectively. The actual tops and bottoms were fine, but those two really stood out for me, and I'm still surprised they were safe. 

VH1 is killing me with all of the explanations throughout Untucked. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

VH1 is killing me with all of the explanations throughout Untucked. 

Is this the first season of Untucked actually airing on VH1? They probably feel that they have to explain the program to the audience.

• Love 2

I've rewatched the episode and I am completely fascinated by Blair St. Clair. She looks so adorable both in and out of drag. Her body is so slim and feminine. And for being so freakin' young and being from Indianapolis (which I imagine doesn't have a super cut-throat drag scene), she has a ton of confidence (without an ounce of ego or cockiness) and seemed totally at ease around these other seasoned queens. I'm very interested to see more from her.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 6

I can honestly say that so far I like ALL the queens, usually a couple or a few really annoy me during that first episode of the season. But as usual I have trouble remembering so many names and faces so I'll just have to refer to ya'll's posts' & Mark's recaps here to help me out.

Ru looked amazing on the runway. Killer Metropolis Tron realness.

As much as I liked the premiere what I loved most was seeing so many of our past queens! They all looked soooo good & Jinkx's quip made my night, ha! 

And just remembered how much I enjoyed Untucked, especially when Monet removed a cut up sponge from her dress to hand to a sobbing Mayhem (still learning names here), that makes me love them both even more. Hee.

Edited by Kaboom 2.0
  • Love 10

I was left wondering why Aquaria would pair a Joey Heatherton wig with a Little Bo Peep outfit and Marge Simpson's look from the episode when Homer set the makeup-gun to "WHORE." What a mess! 

There's something about U-Haul that makes me believe that she's going to go far. In fact, there is very little fodder this season. Almost anyone can take the crown. It's kind of exciting!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I've rewatched the episode and I am completely fascinated by Blair St. Clair. She looks so adorable both in and out of drag. Her body is so slim and feminine. And for being so freakin' young and being from Indianapolis (which I imagine doesn't have a super cut-throat drag scene), she has a ton of confidence (without an ounce of ego or cockiness) and seemed totally at ease around these other seasoned queens. I'm very interested to see more from her.

She hasn't been corrupted yet. You are looking at a Drag Queen in her purest form! 

• Love 4
On 3/24/2018 at 2:19 AM, Mayberry said:

So far got a soft spot for Cracker.

Me, too.

And if she's copying Aquaria's make-up*,   I'll consider it a fair trade if Aquaria copies Miz Cracker's wit ("There are no accidents in fisting, Ru" -- so fucking funny -- and also my big lemon sherbet of a palate cleanser for All Stars.  Merci, Miz Cracker.)

*don't bitch about a queen stealing your make-up when she ends up in the top and you don't.  if you're not doing as well as the woman you claim is a thief, shut it (and next time, steal from her -- maybe that will pull your whiny ass out of the safe zone.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11

Aquaria is so fuckin' grand. She is a BABY (only 21) but thinks she has a monopoly on downturned eyebrows and others who draw them must be copying her. Bitch please. It makes me unable to take any of her accusations seriously at this point. I would need actual proof (date stamped photos) that Miz Cracker had actually ever copied an Aquaria look.

• Love 8
On 3/24/2018 at 3:42 PM, dolphincorn said:

I was left wondering why Aquaria would pair a Joey Heatherton wig with a Little Bo Peep outfit and Marge Simpson's look from the episode when Homer set the makeup-gun to "WHORE." What a mess! 

Marge was wrong. I think some of these girls really will like being shot in the face. 

Monet is my favorite so far, even with the sponge dress. She's clever and obviously has a lot of versatility. I also love Mayhem and her vulnerability. 

Kalorie is the only true filler, I think. I was getting elimination vibes from Blaire (they didn't show her interacting withthe other queens, oh at all), but she turned it out in the end. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Egg said:

Kalorie is the only true filler

So true in so many ways!

Did Mark not do a Meet the Queens odds post this year or did I just miss it?  I always look forward to reading his impressions of the new queens before we get a chance to check out their moves.

Aquaria carrying on about Cracker the Copycat cracked me up.  It looked like Cracker had started her makeup way before Aquaria did (or else she was just a lot faster since she wasn't spending all her time worrying about what everybody else was doing) and she actually had a story that went along with her Pierette look.  The only story I saw from Aquaria is that she could neither manage a bodice nor cut out basic shapes.  Those were the jankiest looking circles and hearts I've ever seen.  Do they no longer teach the 'fold the paper in half' technique so both sides are the same at school or did that get thrown out with teaching longhand?

I didn't know I had such strong feelings about it before I wrote this but, yeah, I guess it's safe to say that I'm #teamcracker.

Edited by Sile
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Sile said:

Aquaria carrying on about Cracker the Copycat cracked me up.  It looked like Cracker had started her makeup way before Aquaria did (or else she was just a lot faster since she wasn't spending all her time worrying about what everybody else was doing) and she actually had a story that went along with her Pierette look. 

Cracker is reading my mind and copying me before I even do anything!!!!!

• Love 9
On 3/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, rozen said:

I can't believe this, but I agree with Michelle. Sasha's eyebrows & Trixie's face are very well done, graphic, cohesive, and tell a story about the queens they are (in Sasha's case, literally). Dusty's "signature" is a neat idea, but it doesn't do anything to highlight her face, or communicate anything. It's just kind of random and there.

nah i totally agree with this.  if it's a signature, it's a dumb signature.  maybe if she did her whole makeup in like a pointilism style or something, that could be interesting, but just to do a full face and then put random dots on top... what?  it just looks like a mistake.

• Love 2

Am I the only one who's watched this episode like 3 times already as well at 3 different youtube recaps, and read the recaps on vulture and av club?  Do I need an intervention?

Also, if you were an old watcher of the "Whats the T" with Maddox and Logan... Logan's brought it back, and is trying to re-build it.... he has some interesting insights on the competition considering he knows 4 of the current contestants.. its a fun watch.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Sile said:

Did Mark not do a Meet the Queens odds post this year or did I just miss it?  I always look forward to reading his impressions of the new queens before we get a chance to check out their moves.

Same question.  He hasn't done any S10 stories yet -- is PTV no longer recapping RPDR?

• Love 1
On 3/23/2018 at 5:34 PM, ClareWalks said:

and there are biowoman queens as well

Eh, no.  Women are not drag queens.  No matter how high the sense of straight entitlement to the experiences of others may run.  Women can have a drag queen personality, but that's a whole different thing.    

5 hours ago, BarneySays said:

Eh, no.  Women are not drag queens.  No matter how high the sense of straight entitlement to the experiences of others may run.  Women can have a drag queen personality, but that's a whole different thing.    

There are Bio Queens, they exist and compete. And there is a totally necessary conversation about healthy collaboration and interaction between groups that experience different types of oppression, but saying gay men have ownership of imitating the female form...is hella wrong and rude.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, dusang said:

Same question. He hasn't done any S10 stories yet -- is PTV no longer recapping RPDR?

I hadn't even thought of that! I've been refreshing the home page a stupid amount of time since Friday waiting for the recap to be posted. Mark's reviews have always been a highly enjoyable part of the show for me, so that's a bummer.

• Love 2