Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Driving Miss Kim

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

What is there of Kim's to be jealous of? ???

That’s what I’d like to know!  I wouldn’t trade places with her for a million bucks, and I’m dirt poor.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, announcergirl said:

Kim is racist. Period.

She likes black people but she seems to think she is superior. 

Kim thinks she’s superior to everybody!  I can’t wait until the bottom falls out of that fake life she’s living!

• Love 8

I thought it was hilarious, and very telling, when Andy asked Kim which HW she was friends with and her answer was Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump.  Apparently Kim has no friends, because I know damn well that Kyle and Lisa aren’t her friends, and they’ll both cringe when they find out Kim said that.  

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

That’s what I’d like to know!  I wouldn’t trade places with her for a million bucks, and I’m dirt poor.

I agree but I have to add that I wouldn't want to change places with any of these women and that goes across the entire HW franchise! LOL

Just now, farmgal4 said:

I thought it was hilarious, and very telling, when Andy asked Kim which HW she was friends with and her answer was Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump.  Apparently Kim has no friends, because I know damn well that Kyle and Lisa aren’t her friends, and they’ll both cringe when they find out Kim said that.  

More likely than not she confuses politeness for friendship. LOL

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how both Kim and Brielle got invited to Khloe Kardashian's baby shower. Their photo's were all over DailyMail. As to be expected, Kim had on the ugliest outfit I have ever seen. Looking like a true Ho.  How does Khloe know these two? 

• Love 6

Kim doesn’t have a conversation with anyone. She talks at people. Kim is uncomfortable in social situations and needs Kroy and Brielle to be there as a shield.

Kim looks worse than Joan Rivers (RIP). Her ducks lips are terrible and she makes it worse by outlining her lips with a thick line on the outside and wearing that horrible Barbie pink lipstick.She mimics Khloe Kardashian with that duck lip pout and constant playing with her hair. Kim, we know that your hair and lips are not real. On the other hand, Kandi looks better everyday.

Like Khloe, Kim’s looks make her unwatchable.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm still trying to figure out how both Kim and Brielle got invited to Khloe Kardashian's baby shower. Their photo's were all over DailyMail. As to be expected, Kim had on the ugliest outfit I have ever seen. Looking like a true Ho.  How does Khloe know these two? 

• Beats the hell outta me!  Kim and her oldest spawn would sell their souls to actually be a Kartrashian.  Maybe Kim paid their way into the shower.  I saw the pics on the DM.  Kim and mini-Kim looked like straight up hookers, as in low-rent, scraping-the-bottom-of-the-trash-pile hookers.  
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Kim doesn’t have a conversation with anyone. She talks at people. Kim is uncomfortable in social situations and needs Kroy and Brielle to be there as a shield.

Kim looks worse than Joan Rivers (RIP). Her ducks lips are terrible and she makes it worse by outlining her lips with a thick line on the outside and wearing that horrible Barbie pink lipstick.She mimics Khloe Kardashian with that duck lip pout and constant playing with her hair. Kim, we know that your hair and lips are not real. On the other hand, Kandi looks better everyday.

Like Khloe, Kim’s looks make her unwatchable.

Yes, Kandi is looking better put together this season but when did she start dressing up (and wearing heels) while walking around her home? Kandi used to dress more like a real woman, comfortable clothes, when she was at home filming with her mom/Todd/kids. Seriously, who chases a toddler around wearing high heels at home? LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

A caller asked that question on WWHL and Kim dodged answering.  She said she couldn't remember.   Sorry, but I remember when and how I've met anyone I'm close to -- or close enough to attend their baby shower.  I think most people do remember. 

Seeing old film of Kim makes me sad.  She's always been trashy but in the beginning she was kinda cute, even with the acrylic wigs.  Like Showthyme said above, her looks make her unwatchable now. 

I thought plastic surgery was "out".  Looking at red carpets at major award shows, we don't see A-listers (or even B-listers) pumping up their lips or aspiring to D-cups.  So why do these reality ho's do it? 

• Love 6

Is Kroy Kim’s bodyguard or sober coach?

Andy just called Kroy "Kim's full time designated driver" on WWHL.

Bodyguard and driver, sure. Sober coach? Not so much.

• Love 9

I might have more to say later, but I have a couple of things I want to say before I forget.

I'm not going to say straight-out that Kim's a racist because that's a really loaded thing to say. I will say that whenever anyone says, "I don't see colour," my "Yeah-right-tell-me-another-one-Buford" meter starts ticking. It's almost like saying, "I don't see gender." Pfffft.

The heckler shouldn't have told NeNe to kill herself (and I'm willing to assume she did say that because (a) it seems to be an all-purpose vile thing to say these days and (b) I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure). I think that's a given. But if NeNe didn't have "I hope you get raped" in her heart to say, it never would have come out of her mouth. I suspect she's said it before.  Such a thing would never have occurred to me no matter how angry I might have been.

• Love 17
21 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

OMG what in the hell is that wig on her at the 2:00 mark? She is wearing her regular sew in and then BAM! Bright blonde hair that comes out of nowhere with her dirty blonde in front of it.

The same woman who RAZZ'd Kim to death for all the blond wigs, plastic surgeries, & clothes/jewelry, but Nene can't help herself I guess! She's making up for lost time with the hair, surgeries, and that tacky wardrobe! She's much too old and out of shape going with the "distressed jeans!" I do not need to see anything extra of Nene Leakes! "Please stop Miss Leakes!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Should Porsha have said it on camera, No, but she said it in the heat of the moment, she and Kandi were going at each other at the time. And, Porsha only said it to Kandi, she didn't go to each HW and say it nor did she say it to the group either, that was Kandi telling them all what Prosha said. So, Prosha doesn't owe the rest of these HWs squat, just Kandi and even Joyce realizes that Kandi allowing the others to keep that alive is wrong on her part, the others need to stop bringing it up, let Kandi handle it (and Porsha) her way. IMO, the others are all piggy backing on viewers supporting Kandi and hoping that they benefit from that fan support themselves.

It's wrong, but so entertaining! Porsha's just one of those people that rubs me the wrong way! She's spoiled, selfish, and if it isn't all about her, she goes back to her real girlfriends/sycophants that praise her like a goddess! They're sickening! ;-)

• Love 6
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

it wasn't about Kroy dropping her off places, it's about showing up to places with one foot already out the door and not being involved with the women, yet still trying to pick up your Bravo cheque (last bit is my own perception). 

My perception also. Kim is a lazy ass do-nothing, she wants to get a check without having to actually show up. I am waiting for the day when she is shown the door and we NEVER have to see her on TV again.

• Love 18

I don’t understand why they asked Kim to come back to the show.  She brings nothing but her entitled, conceited ass.  Why would she think anyone is jealous of her, especially with her unemployed ex nfl husband who’s only job is to drive his wife around.  Good for Kandi calling her out on it.  She’s only there for the check and she doesn’t want to work for it.  Get rid of her, she’s a waste of money and space and is bringing the show down quicker.

• Love 20

it's about showing up to places with one foot already out the door and not being involved with the women, yet still trying to pick up your Bravo cheque

And...we're back in seasons 4 and 5. Except Kim has a new face now.

• Love 4

Nene turned this around to make her self look better .... first she was mad cause she said she didn't have roaches and that Brielle was lying and just found a random bug ..she probably brought the bug with her is what she was alluding to (in Barcelona) and then in this episode how it was all a set up by Kim and Brielle to make her look bad.(yes nene Brielle drove around with roaches in a jar just waiting for the right moment to go into your bathroom and take a snapchat ....(brice did you invite her over? or did she just show up?....really girl? really?)..... then when she realized that no one carries roaches around with them turned it into a race thing...... her argument went from she brought the bugs to shes racist and is only saying that because she is black (notice how she wasn't saying she didn't have the roaches anymore lol)....girl you had roaches put on your big girl panties and call an exterminator and move on

• Love 11

I think Kim is kind of funny and charming in her trashy way on "Don't Be Tardy".  I've never been a fan of her on this franchise.  She's just so... lame.  She cannot hold her own with these women, and tries to be brave and hang with the cool girls, but when the words start flying, she cannot back any of it up.  Her comebacks are always pathetic and lame, and she usually runs from the situation because she's weak.  I love Kandi - she wears her emotions on her sleeve and when she starts cry-raging, you know shit is real.  Kim backed down at that point because she knew she was about to get torn asunder.

Is Kim racist?  I think that's a strong word and her chicken comments were poorly chosen, but saying "I don't see color" is such a 1987 way of claiming to be free of prejudice.  Anybody who has been following racial politics at all for the past 20 yrs would know that people prefer for cultural differences to be celebrated, not ignored.  So in that sense, Kim may not be racist but she's ignorant as hell about race.  I think we all knew that though.

Nene should fall to her knees and thank the Lord that she was able to skate by with her rape comments and keep her job.  In 2018, people lose their livelihood for less.  And no Nene, the reason people got offended was not because they were Uber employees in tech-land.  It was a very strange clapback that shows a real mean streak in Nene, but then again, she's always been willing to go low as hell when arguing.  

However, I will always love Nene for her Twitter response to Brielle, which will never not make me laugh my ass off... 'the roaches fell out yo funky pu$$y' is an underrated Housewives gem for the ages.

• Love 15

I can not stand Kim Z, she is just so fake.  She looks like a completely different person, plus she id so over filled she can not pull her hair back so that makes me laugh. She knows it looks bad but can not stop. 

Also on RHOA she can not Photoshop her self into a tiny waist like instagram lol

• Love 8
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Kandi is looking better put together this season but when did she start dressing up (and wearing heels) while walking around her home? Kandi used to dress more like a real woman, comfortable clothes, when she was at home filming with her mom/Todd/kids. Seriously, who chases a toddler around wearing high heels at home? LOL

I think Kandi was wearing heels because she was on her way out. Mama Joyce came and then Kandi put Ace down for his nap. I think Mama Joyce was there to babysit. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Juniebaby said:

I don’t understand why they asked Kim to come back to the show.  She brings nothing but her entitled, conceited ass.  Why would she think anyone is jealous of her, especially with her unemployed ex nfl husband who’s only job is to drive his wife around.  Good for Kandi calling her out on it.  She’s only there for the check and she doesn’t want to work for it.  Get rid of her, she’s a waste of money and space and is bringing the show down quicker.

Hey! He also carries her purse.

Kim, don't try to argue with Kandi, she's much smarter than you. And the fight that broke your friendship was "just about money"? Really, or was it more about you refusing to pay Kandi for her work? Which is more about ethics, morality and stealing from your friend, but sure, it was "just about money". Luckily for you, enough time has passed and Kandi is gracious enough to nod in agreement. But we remember what it really was.

Kim sure does seem to think she's superior to everyone, but she's missing the love of irony in many a RH viewer's eye.  I doubt many people watch her show because they want to emulate her.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

Maybe they didn't outwardly ask her, but rather she hinted at them that she would be interested in returning and that's what got the balling rolling. With stories about her money issues, I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it happened. Kim's mind is pretty limited when she deduces every confrontation or issue with another person as them being crazy or 'on something' or they're jealous of her. She seems to think that all of the women want to be her and want her husband, but unless you're a narcissist (which I'm pretty sure Kim is), you wouldn't assume that about every woman you meet.

• Love 8

Kim is so vulgar. Every other word is "fuckin'." "I feel like I need to have a fuckin' bottle with this fuckin' group." She also interrupts constantly. She's just rude. Kandi's eye roll when Kim took Kroy's text from CostCo was epic. And nobody is jealous of Kim, LEAST of all Kandi.

Also, I'll be DAMNED if I wait 90 minutes for someone. Absolutely not. I'd have left after 20. Who does that??

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, DrivingSideways said:

Is Kim racist?  I think that's a strong word and her chicken comments were poorly chosen, but saying "I don't see color" is such a 1987 way of claiming to be free of prejudice.  Anybody who has been following racial politics at all for the past 20 yrs would know that people prefer for cultural differences to be celebrated, not ignored.  So in that sense, Kim may not be racist but she's ignorant as hell about race.  I think we all knew that though.

I wouldn't necessarily classify Kim as racist either but she's hella ignorant and being a narcissist doesn't help matters either. Her superiority complex isn't specific to any one race. She thinks she's better than everyone because she's Kim Zolciak who lives in a big house and is married to a ,now former, NFL player. But Kim will never learn because she's either blaming people or accusing them of being jealous of her. I certainly don't agree with people sending death threats to anyone (beyond ridiculous behaviour), but is she really suggesting that these people see Nene as the speaker of all things that are racist? People can find a collection of the stupid things she says that comes off as a racist. People don't think she's racist because Nene Leakes said so. People who do think she's racist think that on the accord of her own behaviour, not Nene's words.

• Love 15

Kim doesn't look like a hands-on mom.  She looks like someone who looks in the mirror all day long.  Her obsession with youth is painful.  Not saying hands-on moms don't look nice, it's just that Kim's maintenance routine takes up major time that most of us don't have.  Even the glamours moms on other franchises often pull their hair up in a ponytail and go about their day.

I think she's done everything possible to emasculate Kroy and I have to wonder how much longer he's going to put up with it. 

• Love 8

Is Kim a trash person? Yes. However is Nene just as much of a trash person...yes she is. They are both wrong in this and both are trying to wiggle their way out of it looking like the Victim

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Kim’s only comeback: “I have six kids”

I would love it if the women responded with a "Whose fault is that?" or a "Whose problem is that?" If taking care of her 6 children is such a priority, Kim wouldn't be filming RHoA or demanding that Kroy chauffeur her around. If her 6 kids were so important, she'd show up to events on time just so that she could get back to her beloved children on time. Her ass acts like the others don't have kids, families, and responsibilities of their own. Kandi has a husband, two kids, a step-daughter, relatives, employees, multiple businesses, and a band that she was beholden to. Like her time is any less important than Kim's.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I wouldn't necessarily classify Kim as racist

The same woman that made that chicken comment said Kandi's house was in the hood. Kim is a racist. 

I've enjoyed watching Nene's rise but it went straight to her head. She's been extremely disappointing in her stardom. She's got to be more responsible about what comes out of her mouth.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

I'm starting to understand why she's on the show.

She's dominating this thread so far.....

And I have no problem with a wife who likes her wine, having her sober husband drive her.

The argument needs to stop bringing up Kroy and FOCUS on her unwillingness to put herself out there in the group.  I think Kandi is the first one to say that out loud.

Also.....Who is Kenya?  And why is she in the credits? ;)  Have not missed her at all.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I'm starting to understand why she's on the show.

She's dominating this thread so far.....

She's dominating the thread this week, because she's the major storyline of the episode.  She didn't dominate during the Barcelona trip, even though production inserted her in there with the roach video controversy.  Even then the she didn't generate much discussion about her.    She's really isn't part of the group or have any real relationship with any of the other cast.  

I don't know if Kim's racist, but Kroy gives me some uncomfortable vibes.   He never seems to be comfortable around the ladies, and he doesn't appear to be a part of the househusband crew either.   I'd give him a pass on not wanting to be part of the drama and foolery..... but he's married to Kim, so obviously that's not the issue.  

• Love 13

It was so satisfying and deee-licious when Kim was bitching to Kandi that nobody should care what Kroy is doing and she never mentions Kroy. Directly followed with flashbacks of all the get together's where Kim is constantly texting Kroy, talking about Kroy, calling Kroy, Kroy calling Kim, Kroy dropping Kim off, Kroy waiting for Kim,etc.....camera footage doesn't lie. When are these ho's gonna learn that? 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, MerryMary said:

I think she's done everything possible to emasculate Kroy and I have to wonder how much longer he's going to put up with it. 

As long as he gets a paycheck from Kim. Because he’s sure as hell not getting one from anyone else.

• Love 9

Lol, Kim's kids are so important that she has their father drive her around so she can drink and film a show with women she dislikes. Priorities people.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 15
14 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

OMG what in the hell is that wig on her at the 2:00 mark? She is wearing her regular sew in and then BAM! Bright blonde hair that comes out of nowhere with her dirty blonde in front of it.

L.M.A.O.  chiiiiile.  Her regular is a lace front (that's the one with temple to temple full edges and front made of lace and applied to the scalp with glue) the only reason it always gets my attention aside from that hideous ass color, is because Bravo hair and makeup can't stand Nene lol.  Her forehead always has a schmear of Elmers that somebody swore they wiped away.  It's a literal tacky mess.  I don't even know how they got to be a thing, lace fronts are for stage performers (real ones) where we're looking at you from 9 feet away, not up close everyday HD conversations.   Remember when she was on Broadway and the segment included her backstage prep?  Ya'll why was she in the make up chair getting fitted and wardrobe took the Cinderella-stepmama wig....and put it on over her wig?  I died.  Was resuscitated and died again.   It was like a follicular version of the matryoshka doll. 

Collectively, this: 

4 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

I think Kim is kind of funny and charming in her trashy way on "Don't Be Tardy".  I've never been a fan of her on this franchise.  She's just so... lame.  She cannot hold her own with these women, and tries to be brave and hang with the cool girls, but when the words start flying, she cannot back any of it up.  Her comebacks are always pathetic and lame, and she usually runs from the situation because she's weak.  I love Kandi - she wears her emotions on her sleeve and when she starts cry-raging, you know shit is real.  Kim backed down at that point because she knew she was about to get torn asunder.

Nene should fall to her knees and thank the Lord that she was able to skate by with her rape comments and keep her job.  In 2018, people lose their livelihood for less.  And no Nene, the reason people got offended was not because they were Uber employees in tech-land.  It was a very strange clapback that shows a real mean streak in Nene, but then again, she's always been willing to go low as hell when arguing.  

However, I will always love Nene for her Twitter response to Brielle, which will never not make me laugh my ass off... 'the roaches fell out yo funky pu$$y' is an underrated Housewives gem for the ages.

and this: 

13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Please don't lecture about how kids are off limits. Kim makes no apologies for her too grown ass daughter mixing it up on grown people's business and saying nasty things on social media. If you're going to pretend like your kid is grown enough to be doing shit like that, then she's grown enough to receive the clap back. Brielle is just a disrespectful miniature version of her mother, including whatever the hell it is she's doing to her face. I'm glad Nene brought up the drug comment because I forgot about that. Kim spending 20K on lawyers for defamation when her ass is on TV also suggesting people are taking drugs, lol. 

When someone says they don't see colour, they think that they're trying to convey that they aren't racist but what that suggest to me is that they're quite tone deaf to the issues regarding race and are likely the type of people who say racist shit all of the time and deny it because, the big problem is that they don't fucking 'see colour' therefore what they're saying must not be racist. Nah Kim, you 'not seeing colour' is exactly your damn problem. You need to see it so that you can recognize it and maybe then you'll finally be able to recognize it when you and your family are guilty of saying side eye shit, like what you've been doing since season 1 of this show. 

Didn't realize the full story about Nene's stand up controversy. Her reaction was still horrible but the audience member was vile first. Don't be telling people to kill themselves or to get raped. Nene deserves to feel some heat for what she said, but it's a shame that the person who began the nastiness wasn't really held accountable for their part either. I really dislike it when fully display their lack of intelligence by making such negative and nasty comments to others. Death and rape both fall into that category. 

Sheree - Kandi's position on Nene's comments and Porsha's comments are not the same situation so stop trying to compare them.

Kim is something else. She ripped off Kandi and then tries to make it seem like she's the better person for not being mad at Kandi over bringing in lawyers. Is there anyone in Atlanta that can speak to any possible laws regarding opened alcohol in a moving vehicle? That's illegal where I'm from and I find it so strange that Kim constantly mentions doing this. And why is she so dumb? How much simpler could Kandi have explained that it wasn't about Kroy dropping her off places, it's about showing up to places with one foot already out the door and not being involved with the women, yet still trying to pick up your Bravo cheque (last bit is my own perception). 

were almost entirely my verbatim opinions about Kim the last time we talked about it.    She's willfully, intentionally ignorant in order to insulate herself from being obligated to participate in or around a discussion that makes her uncomfortable.    She knows that this is the one thing a person can successfully say to be excused from the conversation.  Because it is.   Nobody can refute the way you see something.  Disagree with it, sure, but not refute it.   Kandi wasn't even getting at her about being a racist.  She was trying to make her understand why a white woman putting a black woman on blast for having roaches in her house could have racially associative connotations.    Pretending not to understand that makes you a terrible actress, not necessarily a racist.   As many times as she's been in verbal scrapes with one of her castmates and as loose and trashy a mouth as she's got, to my knowledge (and I think it would've been revealed by now) she hasn't ever defaulted to it to insult.  Don't mistake this as testimony for the defense.  She's insensitive and ignorant and plays dumb and goes limp if she doesn't wanna deal.    However, when a handful (or one) of black women are giving the business to a racist, we do not have to wait long for their feelings to be confirmed, something race specific will come bobbing to the surface like a Hoffa.*   I meant to quote what one of you said upthread in reference to Nene's response to the heckler.   Along the lines of "I could never say this.  and if it wasn't in her mind/heart to say, she couldn'tve either" - that.  

*yall already know if there's footage of it someplace imma deny I ever said this.  Don't get mad, I'm telling you in advance.  Lol.

13 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

When Porsha made the remark I considered it nothing more than trash talk. By golly, that season was so foul and full of trash talk, I'm embarrassed for even watching. If Kandi had dismissed it, I think the matter would have been history. Who would believe such stupid hearsay. However Kandi kept pushing it and unfortunately we get to hear the kissing episode between Kandi and Porsha with Todd in attendance. From then on every other episode is about having no limits in anything they do if it involves sex.  Sick of it. 

Why does Nene keep wearing her caftans with one arm out of the sleeve? It looks so stupid, like belting your pants on your thighs. Is it a fashion trend?

I don't know if Kandi was the one pushing it.   I think Porsha poured gas on the fire Pheadra lit and in between taping and the reunion, social media turned it into a 4-alarm.  Initially I was with you too though, I heard it and thought well damn! Shade.  But heading into taping the reunion Porsha still legitimately believed it.   Kandi took it where her fans, Porsha's fans and FB/IG took it.  I don't know what the legalities are but it's got to be close to the standard for slander.    I love how when talking to Lauren, Porsha was like I know what Nene told me I needed to do but I'm gone invite them to kiss my whole ass instead.  Lol.   That's cool.  But quit tearless crying when they keep serving you with it.   

4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Nene turned this around to make her self look better .... first she was mad cause she said she didn't have roaches and that Brielle was lying and just found a random bug ..she probably brought the bug with her is what she was alluding to (in Barcelona) and then in this episode how it was all a set up by Kim and Brielle to make her look bad.(yes nene Brielle drove around with roaches in a jar just waiting for the right moment to go into your bathroom and take a snapchat ....(brice did you invite her over? or did she just show up?....really girl? really?)..... then when she realized that no one carries roaches around with them turned it into a race thing...... her argument went from she brought the bugs to shes racist and is only saying that because she is black (notice how she wasn't saying she didn't have the roaches anymore lol)....girl you had roaches put on your big girl panties and call an exterminator and move on

Thank you for memory jogging.

Nene:  Brice did you invite Brielle over?

Brice:  No.  She hit me up and asked if I was home........she said she was in the neighborhood........so I said swing by.  

kanye-west-blank-stare.gif?quality=.8&he

2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I make it a point not to watch WWHL. The RH shows bring just enough silliness to my life. Andy and his questions, games and polls are just a bridge too far.  So Sheree's ass doesn't even warrant a mention at all after carrying water for Massa Kim all season long? Good to know. I have to say Sheree pissed me off just as much as Kim. I hate what a selective bone carrier she is in favor of Kim. She never carries Kim's bones to the group but she is quick to tell Kim any and everything about the other ladies. She pretty much said as much when Sheree was asked point blank in Spain whether she would tell Kim what she did was wrong. Sheree answered by saying she would tell Kim what was said - basically do her usual runtelldat. I have come to genuinely despise Sheree and this is coming from someone who advocated for her return. I hope both Sheree and Kim are eviscerated at this year's reunion. 

I had flames on the side of my face when Kim, after stealing tens of thousands of dollars from Kandi, essentially declared that she was no longer mad at Kandi for making her spend thousands on attorneys.

200.gif

The audacity! The caucacity! This is the most shameless, brazen, deluded, vulgar bitch that has ever come on my screen. I hate her! 

I hate that Kandi had to sit and wait for that human glob of phlegm for nearly 2 hours. Kim only wanted a meeting to secure a possible 2nd ally and to air out Nene's ass for the incident. I love that Kandi got up into Kim's ass but I hate that she made nice with her at the end. Kim doesn't deserve that. 

Nene it isn't that you aren't allowed to say something back or defend yourself, it is that you aren't supposed to say what you said. 

Cynthia sweetie, dear heart you do not drive men that aren't your boyfriend to airports. Just no. Secondly, a big fat no to that PTA bake sale wig you wore to drive him there and to the baseball cap you wore later at Nene's sitting at a jaunty angle on your head. 

The only time Kroy is in broadcasting is when he is tuning the radio while he drives Miss Kim around. 

Handsome Squidward x 2. 

GIF-Gurl-You-Girl-Oh-girl-Guuurl-GIF.gif

how about I spent $40,000 on lawyers but I've forgiven her for that.    

giphy.gif

Cynthia said something in the car or in a TH that stuck in my craw but now I don't remember it clearly.  Something in the way of shade from Eva (?) or Eva's level of investment....help somebody.   Whatever it was confirmed I can't rock witcha no more fitty.   Go stand beside Kim and the rest of the they must want my man tribe.    {{whines}} Cyn? really though? You're too grown and beautiful to do be out here murdering messengers.     

I had more but, old timers.  

• Love 24

Poor Cynthia what the eff happen.

She is always talking about being broke, dating pathetic dudes on camera, making fun of herself and her Ikea furniture. She takes self deprecating to a whole new level and comes off sad.

Look I got Ikea too, but when you are hanging with a bunch of materialistic women , maybe dont make too much fun of yourself. I feel like she is having a hard time now that she is 50 and keeps making fun of herself. I dont like it, she is one of the more naturally beautiful women on the show and had a career before this, she should have more pride than she currently does.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, MerryMary said:

Kim doesn't look like a hands-on mom.  She looks like someone who looks in the mirror all day long.  Her obsession with youth is painful.  Not saying hands-on moms don't look nice, it's just that Kim's maintenance routine takes up major time that most of us don't have.  Even the glamours moms on other franchises often pull their hair up in a ponytail and go about their day.

I don't see Kroy going anywhere.  He seems to love being the pussy-whipped purse-packer. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

he only time Kroy is in broadcasting is when he is tuning the radio while he drives Miss Kim around. 

Note to Kim:  Those in "broadcasting" usually talk in terms of their network affiliation.  I'm sure Kroy has gotten himself an agent, and in Kim's rampant, pickled brain delusions, it's a fait accompli that Kroy will be in the booth with Joe Buck raggin' on the Saints.  Uh, no.  I do not watch "Tardy for the Trashbag" but I seem to recall Kroy being a rather nice guy with a rather nice family, but he does come across as rather "slow to the snap" so to speak and not th type who can articulate well on their feet.   But him in the booth and CBS would be getting bombarded on Twitter before the first possession was over.

Edited by Carolina Girl
Proofreading is your friend.
  • Love 7

Because it can't be said enough - Kim is trash. HOWEVER, I agree with her when she says "why do you care if Kroy drives me everywhere" I'm very curious to know why these women don't ban together and refuse to meet her anywhere, refuse to invite her anywhere and just refuse to interact with her PERIOD. Why are they treating her like a commodity? Why are they continually having conversations with her asking about big booty Judy driving her everywhere. When I don't care about something you know what I do? Act like I don't care. I don't go around asking questions about things I care nothing about, having lunch with people I don't care for or go around like in general I give a f about their lives. It's very simple. I can teach a class.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Because it can't be said enough - Kim is trash. HOWEVER, I agree with her when she says "why do you care if Kroy drives me everywhere" I'm very curious to know why these women don't ban together and refuse to meet her anywhere, refuse to invite her anywhere and just refuse to interact with her PERIOD. Why are they treating her like a commodity? Why are they continually having conversations with her asking about big booty Judy driving her everywhere. When I don't care about something you know what I do? Act like I don't care. I don't go around asking questions about things I care nothing about, having lunch with people I don't care for or go around like in general I give a f about their lives. It's very simple. I can teach a class.

All of the meet ups are production driven, they are prearranged lunches/dinners, so they have to film with each other, including Kim. They could not interact with her beyond an icy hello but production would not be happy and IMO, Kim will do whatever production wants, which means she will follow you around a room until you react/interact with her and then leave. LOL

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Those in "broadcasting" usually talk in terms of their network affiliation. 

I have no idea if he is actually doing brodcasting for them but the NFL owns the NFL Network a sports cable station that broadcasts games and other NFL related content so sayong he is doing brodcasting for the NFL wouldnt be inaccurate. Whether or not he is actually doing that is another story.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Kim is so vile and hateful. I can't stand to look at her. I was glad Kandi checked her, but I'd really love if no one in this group ever gave her the time of day again.

I’m with you, Gillian.  I have an unhealthy hatred for her.  Lol.  I think the biggest part of it is because she’s so damned arrogant and such a show-off.  I despise anyone who acts like that, not just Kim.  I see her on FB, bragging and showing off her $30,000 (maybe more, can’t remember exactly) couch, for instance, to her “fans” who idolize her but can’t pay their electric bill.  It makes me sick.  I dream of the day when that narcissistic bitch is penniless and has to sell all the shit she bragged about, just so she can buy groceries.  I hope Karma does a real number on that POS.

• Love 5

I am sick of Cynthia's many t-shirts that she adds her name too or "50 Cynt". 

Oh I am cannot stand Kim, but everyone has covered that far more eloquently than I could. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 4