Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E10: Rumor Has It

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wow, I can't believe what I just saw! Somebody actually woke up and threw Johnny into elimination when given the chance?! I'm surprised that Tony was the one that pulled that move off because I really thought he was going to pick Nelson.

I'm also glad that it was a puzzle and that Devin was the one who ultimately eliminated Johnny given their history. It was a great elimination.

On the other hand, what Kailah, Britni, and Jemmye did to Kayleigh was wrong. I would've been pissed.

Edited by Steph619
  • Love 23
(edited)

I love Devin so much.  Tony has really grown on me too.  I really hope Tony finally makes it to the final.  John might have it out for Tony in future challenges, but eventually the yellow fruit is going to find himself on the wrong side of the cool kids with all his “vendettas”.  Cory, Nelson, Devin, now Tony... all these boys are going to keep coming back too - and they’re much younger.   

The Kaleigh situation was terrible.  She was 100% bullied and while I loved the storm Devin started, I hated that Kaleigh paid the price for it.  I’m back to not liking Kaylah again.  She led the mean girls pack and was enjoying it.  Disgusting.  I also liked Cara Maria calling them on their shit.  Cara’s been bullied hard in the past, so I liked that she wasn’t having it.  

Britni is drunk and trashy as ever on the aftershow right now, shocker... lol

ETA - I just read a stat about how John hasn’t beat anyone in an elimination (aside from Riff Raff) since he stole Sarah’s money.  Hmmm.  Maybe Jeyme was on to something when she mentioned that curse last season.  

Edited by AngryCarrot86
  • Love 17

Whoa Tony! Today is my birthday and that was just the best gift. Thanks Devin for taking John out and thanks Tony for realizing he needed John out if he wanted to win the finale. Why don't enough of these morons figure that out is beyond me.

I'm mad that Kailiah, Jemmye and Britni's mean girl bullshit "defense" of Natalie made Kayleigh leave the house like that. Why were they so upset about a hookup that may have happened before Natalie/John and Kayleigh/Nelson even became things? It had nothing to do with you guys so wtf? That was straight up bullying and backfired on them. They looked like stupid children. John getting away scot free was bullshit as well.

• Love 12

I don't think there's anyone to root for. As satisfying as it was to see Devin ask for Johnny, get Johnny, and defeat Johnny . . . he's still a bit of a prick. I call him "AYTO Wes" because Weston would hold himself up so high above the others. I'm not certain Wes still feels like that, but he's not a mainstay, and absence makes the heart hate him a little less. Tonight, Devin got himself two things: a Grenade and a wheelbarrow for his mammoth erection.

And Tony plays the game his friend Johnny plays. Problem is, that meant inconveniencing Johnny, who cannot take one move against him even with all the moves he makes every damn season. My opinion on Tony hasn't changed, but he this might be his last Challenge. It's a double-edged sword. Does he come back and have Johnny do to him what he's done to so many people? Or does he retire and keep a close eye on his daughters and break lines for the next few years? Yes, Johnny wold hold a grudge, and Tony being male would not deter him one bit. In short: Fuck off, Johnny. Fuck all the way off.

Worse, we get flashbacks from RW: Sydney, where the girls picked on Parisa. I was on a Facebook group, and people friggin' turned on Kailah and Jemmye so hard. Also Britni, but she was already on the sketchy list. I dunno . . . back in Inferno II, I had zero problem with Tonya dumping Beth's stuff into the pool. Here, there's no water, but those two suck hard. Maybe I gave Tonya a little leeway because she was a bit scattered mentally? The worst part? Kailah yelling for Kayleigh to come and fight her, as Kyle and Nicole -- two of the stronger people in the house -- hold Kayleigh back. And then she quits, which . . . I understand, but doesn't that mean her antagonists win? All those brats got was a lecture from Teege.

I haven't made any art with MS Paint in ages. I'm thinking Devin's head on Joker's body in The Dark Knight as the hospital blows up in the background. Devin was looking to kneecap Johnny, and the house almost imploded from the resulting fallout. Awesome that Devin got to beat Johnny, but there are so many possible ramifications in upcoming seasons, because -- one again -- Johnny can't take it the way he dishes it out. If The Challenge stops filming, Johnny is under a bridge in two years, selling his hands to the highest bidder.

• Love 4
(edited)

Still don’t like Devin, even if he took out Johnny.  He is a smug little prick too.  He said it on the  aftershow himself “Johnny 2.0”. Also he better not be going after Leroy next week, one of the very few people I actually like

Edited by Coco88
Grammar
  • Love 9

Solid move for both Devin and Tony. Bye bye Bananas.

Bad bad look for the mean girls crew. Kayleigh didn't even do anything wrong. It was difficult to watch, actually. I'm most disappointed with Jemmye because I usually like her. Damn.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

Tonight, Devin got himself two things: a Grenade and a wheelbarrow for his mammoth erection.

haha, this. 

And TJ should have sent the mean girls home. I'm surprised that Jemmye was part of that. 

• Love 4

Kailah, Jemmye and Britni are grown ass women who ought to be ashamed of themselves for how they acted, though I am sure they still think they didn't do anything wrong.  If you have issues with Kayleigh and want to stand behind Natalie, whatever, but throwing the mattress and her suitcase off the balcony was childish.  I nearly jumped off my couch and did a happy dance when Teege called them on the carpet and told them they acted like children.

Kayleigh is a better person than I am because I would have told all three of them trifling heffas about themselves before I left and Nelson too.  "Sorry she was bullied but she did me wrong."  SHUT UP, you big dummy.

• Love 12
(edited)

There are so many layers of wrong here but why was Kayleigh the one to take the fall?  She did absolutely nothing wrong. Where was everyone at while Bananas was skirting the blame? I don’t want to be that person but I can’t ignore that the “ethnic” woman (or the woman in general, tbh) is always the one who takes the fall and is bullied in these games. I almost grabbed Kailah through the TV when she told Kayleigh to go back to the UK.  You’re not even on the right continent, you ethnocentric moron. This was wrong and disgusting. I almost cried seeing how PROUD they were to be a part of that clique, Natalie smirking in the background (she is just as guilty for not saying a single word to stop it), and Kayleigh just looking so humiliated. 

I hate her so much but good for Cara for calling them out.  Good for TJ.  I thought Jemmye was better than that.

I’m glad Bananas is gone and that Devin was able to pull off the win.  Too many people are afraid to even consider Bananas as an option and he needs to be knocked down. 

The bullshit stunt that the wannabe mean girls pulled ruined what should have been the best episode of this show for me and that pisses me off. 

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Lola82 said:

Bullying aside, this was the most satisfying episode since Johnny Backpack. I didn’t think Tony had it in him to pull this move.

I'm happy with the result but I wonder if any of it was set up or scripted.

I think Kyle may have convinced Tony.  He may never have gotten another chance to throw Johnny into the elimination.  Johnny was so sure of his alliances that he didn't even pack his bags.

But the way they lined up the Troika so that Tony would have the deciding vote makes me suspicious.  Also how convenient for Devin that it was a puzzle challenge.  But we don't know how they choose the games for the elimination round.  In previous challenges at least they spun a wheel or something, so that it wasn't predetermined.

I wouldn't mind if they just had like 4 or 5 elimination challenges in a season and choose among those somehow, so that there's more transparency.  It could be repetitive but maybe the players could strategize more in anticipation of certain types of games coming up in the next elimination.

However, I liked this light challenge so maybe the props or set builders like coming up with new types of games all the time.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Coco88 said:

Still don’t like Devin, even if he took out Johnny.  He is a smug little prick too.  He said it on the  aftershow himself “Johnny 2.0”. Also he better not be going after Leroy next week, one of the very few people I actually like

OMG...I thought I was the only one who didn't like Devin. That whole bullying thing, and yes it is bullying, was because of his little truth/lie. And Devin just loved it, ate it up. Why didn't anyone call out Devin for starting that sh*t? Whatever, you got Bananas out, who doesn't bother me as much as some of these other turds, but caused a girl to get bullied and you just don't care. That's low to me. And seriously, they kissed at the beginning of the show? Who gives a crap? 

Edited by mccartygirl
  • Love 7

So Kayleigh takes all the heat for a rumour that Devin started to get rid of Bananas, and Tony gets all the credit for sending Johnny into the elimination even though Johnny wouldn't even have been up for elimination if Kailah hadn't insisted on it (and voted for him first in the elimination). Sure.

I just hate Natalie. "I don't think they were bullying..." Yeah, because their bullying benefitted you. I do wonder what my opinion of her would be if I hadn't seen (and hated) her on Big Brother. I wasn't a big fan of Kam before, but good for her for standing up to the mean girls in the moment.

I'm rooting for Kyle, unless he does something terrible in future episodes. Tony, too, I guess. I'm glad Devin took out Bananas, and I do enjoy how much he also hates Natalie, but he's otherwise pretty insufferable and I'm happy for him to go home any time now.

• Love 8

While Jemmye, Kailah and Brittni should be detested for the spelling of their names alone, I'm so glad their masks were pulled off and they were exposed as the vicious twats they are.

Conversely, Tony and Devin instantly became much more attractive after their bold moves.

• Love 19

I can’t blame Devon for the bullying because how could he possibly predict this nonsense would happen? It was actually an interesting thing to watch unfold. The way the girls hyped themselves up into thinking they’re doing it to protect Natalie because she doesn’t “feel safe”. And in the talking heads the weak rationalization of why they did it. This was like a study of how bullying works.

• Love 22
7 hours ago, scrb said:

I'm happy with the result but I wonder if any of it was set up or scripted.

I think Kyle may have convinced Tony.  He may never have gotten another chance to throw Johnny into the elimination.  Johnny was so sure of his alliances that he didn't even pack his bags.

But the way they lined up the Troika so that Tony would have the deciding vote makes me suspicious.  Also how convenient for Devin that it was a puzzle challenge.  But we don't know how they choose the games for the elimination round.  In previous challenges at least they spun a wheel or something, so that it wasn't predetermined.

I wouldn't mind if they just had like 4 or 5 elimination challenges in a season and choose among those somehow, so that there's more transparency.  It could be repetitive but maybe the players could strategize more in anticipation of certain types of games coming up in the next elimination.

However, I liked this light challenge so maybe the props or set builders like coming up with new types of games all the time.

It’s funny because first everyone calls shenanigans for Johnny constantly winning and being on top and now that it was switched, it seems scripted again. Who knows the truth but at least Johnny was eliminated at the end and it was very satisfying to watch.

• Love 5

To Devin for the most deliciously, Machiavellian shit I have ever seen on this show: 

giphy.gif 

Devin knew exactly how to turn the "village idiots" as he called them (and he wasn't wrong) with the tiniest tidbit of info.  And of course Nelson fell for it because he's a dumbass and insecure.  Do I believe the hooked up?  Hell yes!  Especially because Johnny had absolutely nothing to say...when the hell does that ever happen?  When he's caught.  

The rest of that episode before the elimination, though, was a complete shit show.  How those girls treated Kaileigh was so absolutely horrifying, and it reminded me why I had an extreme dislike for Kayla on past episodes.  And also add me to the list who was shocked that Jemmye was not only a part of that, but was sitting there rationalizing her ass off with the likes of Kayla, Britni, and Natalie.  It's sad when you expect more from someone one these shows because they actually have more brain cells than everyone else, but then you're reminded that they're always on these fucking shows for a reason.  I was completely disgusted with all of them, particularly Nelson and Johnny.  Both of them could have stepped into to defend her or put a stop to it at anytime.  Especially Johhny, who was all too happy to let her take all the heat for something they both were accused of.  The double standard and the hypocrisy is fucking ridiculous.  

So which one of the producers wrote a script for Tony, cause we all know he couldn't come up with his shocking reveal on his own.  

• Love 14

Johnny fucking spoiled this episode on social media before it aired. Supposedly he spoiled who wins the season too, though thankfully I didn’t see it. How does he not get in trouble for this? 

I was shocked that producers gave Devin a non-physical elimination vs Johnny. I guess I have to give them some credit, unless they introduce a way for Johnny to get back in the game. 

Devin can be funny at times, and I laughed at his reaction to winning, particularly when they added that special effect to his talking head. He’s a pompous ass, but at least he can be entertaining. 

Seeing TJ lecture on bullying and not standing for it made me roll my eyes. What happened to Kayleigh would not even rank in the top 25 worst bullying incidents on this show. 

Zach and Tony are clearly getting winner edits. Brad is nowhere to be found. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Seeing TJ lecture on bullying and not standing for it made me roll my eyes. What happened to Kayleigh would not even rank in the top 25 worst bullying incidents on this show.

So much truth! Hell, Veronica's entire existence on this show prior to the last couple of seasons was worse than this.  And literally everything everyone did to Tonya. And the horrible treatment of Cara Maria in past seasons.  But this still disgusted me.  It is, however, ironic that the show decided to call people out on this one when they have not done so in the past for worse behavior.  

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

What happened to Kayleigh would not even rank in the top 25 worst bullying incidents on this show. 

8 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

And literally everything everyone did to Tonya.

Yes, definitely.  Treatment of Tonya is one of the many reasons I can't fucking stand Susie.  Although, I have to admit that when one of them said something in along the lines of, "at least we didn't throw it in the pool," I was immediately taken back to when Tonya tossed all of Beth's stuff in the pool and had to chuckle at that memory.  Still awful, but funny, particularly because Beth was actually guilty of all the things and it was totally karma.

• Love 4

Putting on my conspiracy theory hat: the last time the elimination challenge was a puzzle everyone seemed to know about it before they even got there. I remember hearing Johnny theorizing to someone about "well if it's a puzzle"... So then maybe Devin already knew that it was a puzzle which is why he pushed extra hard to get Johnny into the elimination against him (that and he's not stupid to waste an opportunity to try to get Johnny into an elimination). He's looking much better, yes, but I don't know if I could really believe that he could beat Johnny in a head to head physical match.

And if the producers did tell Tony to put Johnny in,  I could believe that Johnny knew about it ahead of time as well. He's a producer's pet. The show acts like it can't exist without him. But there's been a backlash building  with viewers like me for a while and he can only coast through for so many times. Now look at this, he has a new vendetta with a great story: "Protege turns on mentor." He can come back hungrier and angrier for the next challenge instead of sitting back all entitled and just lazily getting rid of everyone. Having Devin and Tony take him out might embolden other cast members to not just suck up to his ass on the next challenge. The next challenge of course being "Johnny's Revenge." Ugh.

• Love 4

I think the idea of Johnny holding grudges forever is overblown.

He was allied with Cara in this Challenge, even though she put him in the elimination once or twice before.

So the next time they do a Challenge, Tony won't be in his alliance, unless there are so many newcomers that it makes sense for them to band together, at least for the early rounds.

With Kayleigh quitting and next week being a double-elimination, this was a good decision because the Finals may come up on them sooner than expected and you don't know how many other chances you would have to take out strong competitors.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, scrb said:

I think the idea of Johnny holding grudges forever is overblown.

Well, he himself interviewed in this episode about "Ask Cory, ask [I forget], and then there's a girl named Sarah..."  He's still proud of screwing her over.  Even for camera time, he didn't have to state stuff like that.  

He seemed to accept Kailah's throwing him in as what she stated it was, a tit-for-tat "you threw me in, I throw you in," and maybe that's where he stands with Cara Maria too.  

• Love 1
18 hours ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

Whoa Tony! Today is my birthday and that was just the best gift. Thanks Devin for taking John out and thanks Tony for realizing he needed John out if he wanted to win the finale. Why don't enough of these morons figure that out is beyond me.

I'm mad that Kailiah, Jemmye and Britni's mean girl bullshit "defense" of Natalie made Kayleigh leave the house like that. Why were they so upset about a hookup that may have happened before Natalie/John and Kayleigh/Nelson even became things? It had nothing to do with you guys so wtf? That was straight up bullying and backfired on them. They looked like stupid children. John getting away scot free was bullshit as well.

Natalie also got off scot free.  She knew the mob was enraged because she was "betrayed", and she did nothing to settle their feathers.  She watched, enjoyed, and all but egged them on.  The bloom is finally off the Natalie rose for me.

And for people who hook up indiscriminately, what a ridiculous group of faux outrage regarding a purported kiss that occurred before Natalie and Nelson even entered the picture.  Also, Devin has some culpability in what happened to Kayleigh, and he didn't look even a tiny bit regretful about his collateral damage.  He's lucky this was a mind challenge, since that's the only chance he had against Johnny.

• Love 5

Speaking of Sarah, has she been invited back?

it would not surprise me if she and Johnny teamed up for some of the rounds, as long as it's to their advantage.

If Tony is on the outs, he can team up with Nelson and Corey and whoever else they have.  Not necessarily good competitors but they could have numbers.

(edited)

I don’t care if Tony said John’s name. Tony still sucks hard.

I know TJ wasn’t the host then, but it was pretty rich of the show to come down on Jemmye, Kailah and Britni when Cara HAD WATER DUMPED ON HER HEAD and no one said a thing.

John can’t even get mad about Devin telling the story because he did the exact same thing.  The only difference is that Kayleigh isn’t going to murder staff members in the hallway like Abe.

I feel like Natalie is going to be around forever now and that sucks.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I know TJ wasn’t the host then, but it was pretty rich of the show to come down on Jemmye, Kailah and Britni when Cara HAD WATER DUMPED ON HER HEAD and no one said a thing.

I think Teege was host, ever since Gauntlet II.

9 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I think Teege was host, ever since Gauntlet II.

Ohhhhh.  Really?  It feels like that happened a million years ago and predated TJ.  Like it was Jonny, maybe.  That’s interesting, to know that TJ didn’t say squat then.

It's already been said, but the mean girls were disgusting! I bet they were called out because anti bullying is a big thing these days.  It always should be...but I see lots of anti bullying stuff these days.  I am glad Kyle, Cara and Teege were having none of that nonsense.  

Go Devin! I was so happy Tony sent him in, I clapped! 

• Love 4

I've always been entertained by Devin's commentary but man, he was an absolute puppeteer and it was brilliant. He knew that Nelson wouldn't be able to help himself and that he would react emotionally. Nelson would carry the news around the house, Johnny would question Nelson's motives while Natalie would question Johnny's. Natalie lamely tried to cover up her embarrassment of thinking that she had Johnny wrapped around her finger and now she finds out that he entertained another girl and her pride is shedding tears. 

Those girls were absolute trash for the way they treated Kayleigh but that's not even the worst behaviour I've seen in the past few seasons let alone in the history of this show. However, to act like a pieces of shit and then justify why you're acting like immature pieces of shit makes my blood boil. Why the fuck is Kayleigh supposed to have loyalty to a girl she met over a guy she met on DAY fucking THREE of being in the house? Frankly, if TJ was going to bring it up, he should have embarrassed them even further. Kayla is the only one that seemed the slightest bit embarrassed by her behaviour and that's only because everyone made her look small rather than big her up as some kind of bad ass. It wasn't their fight and they should have minded their fucking business. 

Credit to Kyle, he's playing a great game so far. He's a strong competitor but his social game has been good. He's observing and being patient with his approach which is sensible since he's got zero affiliations with any of these people prior to this competition. He's playing for himself and it's nice to see someone come in and not be afraid to do that for a change. 

What made Devin's strategy so genius is that whether he beat Johnny or not, getting Johnny to the elimination was already some kind of victory. Beating him means he gets to eliminate him. But losing to him means that he at least gets to know that he's fucked up Johnny's game horribly because Johnny would go back to the house with a vengeance but he would be down one less person in his alliance and that would shift the tide of numbers because Leroy would probably be the only person who have real loyalty to Johnny. Everyone else would feel more comfortable in conspiring against him. 

Zac's shocked reaction was my favourite but Devin, his TH commentary after his win was hilarious with the accompanying background imagery LOL. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I've always been entertained by Devin's commentary but man, he was an absolute puppeteer and it was brilliant. He knew that Nelson wouldn't be able to help himself and that he would react emotionally. Nelson would carry the news around the house, Johnny would question Nelson's motives while Natalie would question Johnny's. Natalie lamely tried to cover up her embarrassment of thinking that she had Johnny wrapped around her finger and now she finds out that he entertained another girl and her pride is shedding tears. 

Those girls were absolute trash for the way they treated Kayleigh but that's not even the worst behaviour I've seen in the past few seasons let alone in the history of this show. However, to act like a pieces of shit and then justify why you're acting like immature pieces of shit makes my blood boil. Why the fuck is Kayleigh supposed to have loyalty to a girl she met over a guy she met on DAY fucking THREE of being in the house? Frankly, if TJ was going to bring it up, he should have embarrassed them even further. Kayla is the only one that seemed the slightest bit embarrassed by her behaviour and that's only because everyone made her look small rather than big her up as some kind of bad ass. It wasn't their fight and they should have minded their fucking business. 

Credit to Kyle, he's playing a great game so far. He's a strong competitor but his social game has been good. He's observing and being patient with his approach which is sensible since he's got zero affiliations with any of these people prior to this competition. He's playing for himself and it's nice to see someone come in and not be afraid to do that for a change. 

What made Devin's strategy so genius is that whether he beat Johnny or not, getting Johnny to the elimination was already some kind of victory. Beating him means he gets to eliminate him. But losing to him means that he at least gets to know that he's fucked up Johnny's game horribly because Johnny would go back to the house with a vengeance but he would be down one less person in his alliance and that would shift the tide of numbers because Leroy would probably be the only person who have real loyalty to Johnny. Everyone else would feel more comfortable in conspiring against him. 

Zac's shocked reaction was my favourite but Devin, his TH commentary after his win was hilarious with the accompanying background imagery LOL. 

I agree with almost everything you just stated. What I don't agree with is that Katla felt any embarrassment for her childish behavior towards Kayleigh because she has always acted like a freaking child. I don't even like Kayleigh but what those 3 immature brats did to her belongings was completely unacceptable.

Devin's commentary and how he handled Johnny was masterful. :) 

• Love 4

Did anybody else see the aftershow? It was awkward because you had gay Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy getting schooled about the show and Johnny Bananas by Devin and then you had drunk Britni hanging all over Devin until he basically told her to get off of him. lol.

• Love 1
(edited)

I echo everyone above. Nothing will ever top Johnny Backpack... but this came pretty dang close. Bullying aside (Jemmye... I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed in you), this was a perfect episode from start to finish. Bravo, Devin, masterminding everything. I believe Bananas and Kayleigh hooked up. He never denied it. So it sucks the harassment of Kayleigh was a result of Devin dropping that (truth?) bomb but wow. It could not have gone any better for Devin.

Tony’s fake-out of naming Nelson was golden.  Zach’s talking head calling Tony a legend was amazing. Devin’s win... I actually rejoiced out loud. Finally someone had the balls to step up and take Bananas out. And Devin’s: “Sorry future kid. Sorry future wife. This one moment defines my life” was hilarious. Also that challenge was really cool. I can’t believe I’m pulling for Devin, Zach, and Tony!

Great episode. Let’s keep this train moving and finish the season strong. 

Edited by UGAmp
  • Love 9
(edited)

I think what disgusts me the most about those girls picking on Kayleigh like that is their complete lack of accountability and remorse and then blaming Kayleigh for their actions. They literally told the camera numerous times that they didn't do anything wrong, that they weren't being mean, and they are not bullies. If you're none of those things, than what the fuck are you?

It pisses me off how they said Kayleigh "brought it on herself", as if she made them so mad that they had no choice but to react the way they did and throw her shit over the balcony. Regardless of what a person does to piss you off, you and only you are responsible for the way you react when someone makes you mad. I hate when people blame others for their own asshole actions. 

22 hours ago, Decider said:

I am sure they still think they didn't do anything wrong.  

Seems so.

Kailah is acting pretty much like a bitch on Twitter, calling out Kayleigh and making fun of her for acting like a "victim". Jemmye had some snarky response saying if she's going to be a mean girl, can she be Regina George. And Britni is basically going with the "I was drunk and made a mistake, and if you think you're perfect you're a liar" defense. They're like the perfect trifecta of pure trash.

I so wish TJ would have smacked that smirk off Kailah's face when he called her out. She looked like such a bitchy brat saying "well I probably shouldn't have thrown her stuff over the balcony" like she thought it was funny. Glad TJ shut that down right away.  

ETA: Kyle seems like he was MADE for this show.

Edited by NMDD43
  • Love 12

I was spoiled so I knew Devin was going to win, but it was still super hilarious and awesome to see it happen. 

How many tequila shots had Britni had during the aftershow? JFC, woman. She must have been drunk when she colored in her eyebrows. She was clinging to Devin harder than saran wrap.

• Love 2
On 3/6/2018 at 11:48 PM, Lantern7 said:

I haven't made any art with MS Paint in ages. I'm thinking Devin's head on Joker's body in The Dark Knight as the hospital blows up in the background. Devin was looking to kneecap Johnny, and the house almost imploded from the resulting fallout. Awesome that Devin got to beat Johnny, but there are so many possible ramifications in upcoming seasons, because -- one again -- Johnny can't take it the way he dishes it out. If The Challenge stops filming, Johnny is under a bridge in two years, selling his hands to the highest bidder.

Made the poster. Do I need a life? Judge for yourselves. It's been quite a while since I've done this.

devin-joker.jpg.4b005f7869ccd4016afb297dcf5b5a1b.jpg

• Love 8

Man, I feel like I've always been one of Kailah's biggest supporters on these boards and elsewhere, but her behavior this season is unacceptable.  She gets involved in shit that has nothing to do with her, and acts like she's the one who was personally offended.  I was just starting to like Jemmeye too, but she's been awful this season. First, she refused to throw John into an elimination because he "has her back" (how?), and now this. 

Did anyone watch Kayleigh's season of Big Brother? Some people on another message board are saying that she bullied someone on that show, and was removed as a result of her behavior. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Hiacios said:

I agree with almost everything you just stated. What I don't agree with is that Katla felt any embarrassment for her childish behavior towards Kayleigh because she has always acted like a freaking child. I don't even like Kayleigh but what those 3 immature brats did to her belongings was completely unacceptable.

Devin's commentary and how he handled Johnny was masterful. :) 

I didn't mean that she felt embarrassed for her behaviour, I meant that she seemed a bit embarrassed that everyone was going in on her about her. She had a lot to say when Kam and Cara Maria were calling the girls out for their bullish behaviour but she sat silent the next day when the whole table basically called it mean girl and bullying tactics that isn't cool. And she didn't try to rationalize any further when TJ basically called her behaviour stupid. To be clear, whatever embarrassment I perceived from her had nothing to do with remorse of her actions, it had to do with having an entire house (minus Jemmye, Brittany and Natalie) agree that those were some really weak ass antics. It didn't make them look cool or like good friends. It made them look like immature, petty mean girls.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Hiacios said:

Did anybody else see the aftershow? It was awkward because you had gay Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy getting schooled about the show and Johnny Bananas by Devin and then you had drunk Britni hanging all over Devin until he basically told her to get off of him. lol.

I watched. Britni was super drunk and thankfully sitting down, because she was wearing sky high heels and probably would have tipper over. I loved Gus Kenworthy calling out the bullying and not buying their excuses.

9 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

I think what disgusts me the most about those girls picking on Kayleigh like that is their complete lack of accountability and remorse and then blaming Kayleigh for their actions. They literally told the camera numerous times that they didn't do anything wrong, that they weren't being mean, and they are not bullies. If you're none of those things, than what the fuck are you?

It pisses me off how they said Kayleigh "brought it on herself", as if she made them so mad that they had no choice but to react the way they did and throw her shit over the balcony. Regardless of what a person does to piss you off, you and only you are responsible for the way you react when someone makes you mad. I hate when people blame others for their own asshole actions. 

This! Plus the situation had absolutely nothing to do with them. If Natalie really did have a problem with Kayleigh and Johnny hooking up, she should have handled it herself, not let that coven of witches take over. I hope they all go home empty handed.

• Love 6

I have got to be a bitch because I don't see kicking someone out of your room and throwing their stuff down the stairs that big of a deal. 

I guess I have watched too many other seasons of the Challenge and too many feeds from Big Brother for this to even be a blip on my mean girl radar. They didn't destroy her stuff. I think the biggest problem the 'mean girls' had with Kayleigh was that she didn't tell Natalie the guy she was getting close to had already hooked up with her.

I looked Kayleigh up. She called Jemma a "used condom" and convinced her ex that she killed his cat.

“I wrecked his flat in a rage, tearing up pictures of us and kicking in his TV. When Carl finally called me the next day, I was still so livid, I lied and told him I had killed his cat while I was meant to be looking after it. He broke down, but I didn’t feel ashamed.”
Read more at http://www.mtv.co.uk/big-brother/news/who-is-kayleigh-morris-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-ex-on-the-beach-and-big-brother-star#mLaEYEL5DwQqqiRt.99

I don't know anything about Kayleigh and whether she's an asshole in real life. IMO, those girls also made the classic mistake of ganging up on the girl in the situation. What about Bananas? Why wasn't anyone all over his shit for not telling Natalie about the alleged hookup? 

• Love 10

This wasn't the worst example of mean girl (or boy) behavior on the show, just one of the most immature.  None of the girls ever seemed to like Kayleigh, so it felt like their gang up was because they finally had an excuse to be bitches.  Good on Cara and Kam for speaking up.

Devin made a masterful play, hopefully he has a plan going forward.

• Love 3