Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Robert's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Back to another long term care facility = nursing home again.  Dr. Now is not having any of his crap.  Sitting there with his eyes closed.  Very disrespectful to Dr. Now.

Another Lisa.

• Love 7

I dont get it, he lost so much weight he should be up and around! He was up and around at the beginning before he lost the weight. Now he is like AH MAH LEG? Or what? Why is he lying around in bed? He hasnt been able to feed his face.  He likes lying around in bed. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

I dont get it, he lost so much weight he should be up and around! He was up and around at the beginning before he lost the weight. Now he is like AH MAH LEG? Or what? Why is he lying around in bed? He hasnt been able to feed his face.  He likes lying around in bed. 

I like lying around in bed, too...but eventually I get up and take a shower and do stuff. Yeesh, what a boring life!

(And I say that as a person with a not especially interesting life.)

Edited by ams1001
afterthought
  • Love 15
Just now, calpurnia99 said:

He was high at the beginning.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

He's having a snit. He wants his painkillers.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

No reason for him to not be up and walking!! 

Why should he?  He's still got everyone waiting on him hand and foot.  Lazy asshole.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

He lost his best friend. Drugs.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

Dr Now is always right on the money when he guesses weight stuff

When he retires, he could set up a "Guess Your Weight" booth at the Texas state fair! 

• Love 14

I looked forward to being able to get up once a day and take a shower when I was on bedrest with my twins.  I hated being in bed all day. 

I was in a rehab hospital for two months (after I loss ability to walk after MS flare) I couldn't wait until I was able to use "my legs" to go to the bathroom.  Hated waiting for someone to come get me out of the bed.  Lying in bed was the worst part of all of it.

• Love 5

I looked forward to being able to get up once a day and take a shower when I was on bedrest with my twins.  I hated being in bed all day. 

What up, fellow twin mamma?!  And yes, bed rest sucks.  

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Is he being a baby and refusing to get up because he can't get drugs?

He lost the two things that brought him comfort- food and painkillers.  Now he doesn't have the will to continue because those were the things that filled that void.

Aaaand....BSOJ.  :(

• Love 7

I just had silly thought: since he's a bonafide drug addict, is he getting any substance abuse counseling? Addiction is addiction. If he needed help with his food addiction, then it stands to reason that he needs help with his pill addiction.

• Love 1