Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Robert's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So he’s going down the hall with no pants on.  

He’s going to kill her. She can’t handle somebody that size.  Understand why he quit and just sleep in the queen size bed.

• Love 6
Just now, JoJo Girl said:

Is he sleeping in the nude?  In a hotel bed?  I have no words!

I don’t have issue with that.  Plenty of people get naked in hotel room beds.  It’s the peeing and crapping in the hotel room bed that grosses me out.

• Love 14
(edited)

So he falls in the film crew just lets him lay there.  Sort of like Whitney’s ski trip when her legs were going two different directions and she had to tell him to help her.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7

I realize they are filming a TV show and are looking for 'reality' (cough cough), but do you think somebody could've put the camera down for a minute to see if Robert was alright? 

• Love 11
Just now, ChickenLatte99 said:

Hey guys it just dawned on me that the fiance is narrating this......that's a bad sign, right?

Yeah, at the beginning when the narration started I thought, "I thought it was a guy this week.." Maybe they're just trying something different?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, emma1420 said:

I don’t have issue with that.  Plenty of people get naked in hotel room beds.  It’s the peeing and crapping in the hotel room bed that grosses me out.

You should see what they do in hotel coffee makers. OMG the stories airline pilots have told me...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

Hey guys it just dawned on me that the fiance is narrating this......that's a bad sign, right?

Oh dear... Good point.  Will we see a patient actually die on this show? 

• Love 6

Do they warn the hotels that there is not only a super-morbidly obese person coming but also a camera crew??? I'd want warning. I'd be a VERY VERY unhappy camper if I was working the front desk and THAT came in the door. I mean, you reserved a handicap-accessible room, but this is not your average handicap - this has special accommodations that just aren't covered in the usual handicap-accessible design. 

• Love 11

The fathers heart attack, the brothers heart attack, his hospitalization, just looking in the mirror. This guy has had so many wake up calls. Of course so did Director Kevin Smith who was tossed off a Southwest plane, but didn’t have his big heart attack until this week. I don’t think Robert would respond to a wake up call even if he died.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Yeah, at the beginning when the narration started I thought, "I thought it was a guy this week.." Maybe they're just trying something different?

Maybe he passed away.  Have they ever had a family member narrate the majority of the episode?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

She's gonna have a nervous breakdown.  This is horrible......

Naw. She's gonna kill him and be happy about spending 10-20 in her own cell because she won't have to deal with him.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

ok. What's wrong with HER?Maybe just selfless?

It’s called codependency. She is addicted to the addict.  You should  seen how pissed off some Al-Anons can get when their alcoholic gets sober.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7