Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Robert's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Robert's got a cool headboard to his bed. Very nice!

But from how his ma "glowingly" talks about how they locked eyes when he was a tot, I get the stench of Mamma's boy. NOTHING smell worse than mamma's boy.

Mammas, don't let your babies grow up to be mamma's boys.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, LookABird said:

"I'm really tired."

From doing what?

Yeah. I thought I had missed something - didn't he just get up?  Yeah. And he's already tired.  Sheesh.

How's everybody's eating habit?

• Love 4

Your dad had a heart attack and your brother died of a heart attack and that wasn’t a huge wake up call to start taking better care of yourself???

No. You chose to go the other route and eat yourself to death.  Ok then.

WTH!  Mr. Judgey just turned the tv to Survivor!?!?

Guess I’ll have to rely on Y’all’s comments. 

• Love 7
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

My cable went out about 15 minutes before this started. Sorry to miss chatting with y’all this week!

Mine's been a bit cranky since I got home. Hope it doesn't go out!

• Love 1

Did I hear Mom blame the fiancé for his poor eating habits?  Ummmmmmm, did I miss the part where he was Mr. Universe before the fiancé came into his life?  Nobody's fault but his own now.

• Love 10

That's mom load more food into his aluminum trought.  Reminds me of how we gave all of our pigs the leftovers.  I always love how those around them say they want to say something, watching their lives past by them, but don't know how to say no/stop and stick with it.

Doesn't look like he could fit into any car and drive himself to KFC...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Did anyone catch where he lives?

Forked River, NJ. It’s a very nice community along the JERSEY shore, not a trailer trash community like so many of the others.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

A bib????  A BIB???

A really large bib.  At least he’s not licking his fingers.  

My eating habit tonight is a brownie. I’ve saved it all day for the show. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Your dad had a heart attack and your brother died of a heart attack and that wasn’t a huge wake up call to start taking better care of yourself???

No. You chose to go the other route and eat yourself to death.  Ok then.

WTH!  Mr. Judgey just turned the tv to Survivor!?!?

Guess I’ll have to rely on Y’all’s comments. 

If our rational minds ruled, none of us would have any problems and we'd all fulfill our highest potential. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Did I hear Mom blame the fiancé for his poor eating habits?  Ummmmmmm, did I miss the part where he was Mr. Universe before the fiancé came into his life?  Nobody's fault but his own now.

Oh please let there be a good ‘ol fiancé versus future mother-in-law smackdown!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Typical Mama's Boy treatment by mama of the other woman. She's not good enough for her little baby.

• Love 5