Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Robert's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I've been texting with a friend during this. We were both at the service. Saw us both in the brief shots they showed. They tapped the whole thing.

There was a guitar covered with orange flowers, and they played some of his favorite songs.

• Love 24

Please tell Katheryn that there was nothing she could do to stop this - he was well on his way to death long before she even met him.  And yes, his twin addictions of drugs and food were way stronger than his love for anything or anyone else.  Such a shame and a waste of a life.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, aliya said:

I've got a long walk to the john at work as well. When I had plantar fasciitis, I had to consider which would be worse - walking to the bathroom or wetting my pants at my desk. Sometimes it was a difficult decision.

I know the pain of PF.  You're not lying when you say  you have to consider which would be worse.  I literally dragged my foot around for a year trying all the home crap remedies first, none of which actually worked.  Finally got myself to a podiatrist.  Shots in the foot SUCK BIG TIME, but such glorious relief.  Got a year of relief the first time, then about ten months out of the second go-around.  Now I'm on my third bout of it but haven't managed to get back to the podiatrist yet.

• Love 1

Just started up the episode. The guy refereed to his fiance as "this woman," and is bemoaning how he isn't capable of "being a man." 

Just a guess, me and him are not going to get along.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I take melatonin to help me sleep, definitely a harmless supplement 

It is recommended for people to tell their doctor what supplements/vitamins they're taking, even basic ones. Most have no issues but some can interfere with some prescriptions so it's best to let the doctor know.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sidka said:

Just started up the episode. The guy refereed to his fiance as "this woman," and is bemoaning how he isn't capable of "being a man." 

Just a guess, me and him are not going to get along.

Curse me for speaking ill of the dead.

Robert dies, Lisa is alive, what is this world.

• Love 6