Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Robert's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Forked River, NJ. It’s a very nice community along the JERSEY shore, not a trailer trash community like so many of the others.

I have a friend who used to live in that area. I'm about 45 minutes away. I can't imagine driving to Houston from here and I can fit comfortably in an actual seat.

-----

Why does he need to remove his shirt in the car..?

• Love 4

Oh my, another imobile person. 

The timeline confuses me: he's 41. He fell & spent his 40th birthday inn hospital,  then released to a nursing home for the next 4 years? He must have meant months. 

• Love 6

Thought he was riding in the U Haul at first.  No more stopping to eat.  Now its time to go "pee pee"  Don't want to see this.  

My eyes will need some eye bleach!

• Love 6

Come on!  He lives in New Jersey - a major metropolitan area with world class hospitals within 100 miles and he's driving to Houston?!  I'm sure he can get weight loss surgery in NYC!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Yeah, mr. Judgey turned it back just in time for pee break and blurrred junk shot.

I'm skeptical we'd even be able to see his junk.  It's got to be buried under the fat, right?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, chickenella said:

Oh my, another imobile person. 

The timeline confuses me: he's 41. He fell & spent his 40th birthday inn hospital,  then released to a nursing home for the next 4 years? He must have meant months. 

I thought he said 30th Birthday but perhaps I misheard?

Just now, ChickenLatte99 said:

She seems to have a lot of supprssed anger, very passive aggrssive.

She is acting like and her voice sounds like Erica's sister who had no f*cks left to give. Why is a king bed an issue? Aside that he's the only one who will fit in it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Carrie said:

Come on!  He lives in New Jersey - a major metropolitan area with world class hospitals within 100 miles and he's driving to Houston?!  I'm sure he can get weight loss surgery in NYC!

Or in Philadelphia.

I cannot believe they're undertaking this long of a car journey with a seriously debilitated man like him who has needs that far exceed any sort of "handicapped" room any hotel could provide. 

1 minute ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

She seems to have a lot of supprssed anger, very passive aggrssive.

Yes.   It sems she has used him to avoid building a life for herself. Playing the martyr.  Too bad.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Pee pads in the car. So gross. 

They need to get him a Foley catheter and a urine bag.  That's so disgusting.  Girlfriend should just leave him in the hotel room.   She doesn't want to sleep wiith him, what a surprise.  I really don't like this guy either.

• Love 10