Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Robert's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

Hey guys it just dawned on me that the fiance is narrating this......that's a bad sign, right?

She has a very "flat affect".  Think she's got as many psychological issues as he has.  Think he would have been better off if mom had come with him.  She would have at least had snacks in the car.  No need to stop, just make 20 pans of lasagna and some pizzas and fried chicken to keep him going.

He was using cpap to sleep, surprised he didn't use/need it the van.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Generally, when one has a fiancé, one has the mad hots for that person, and vice-versa. This situation between these two is beyond my comprehension. 

Because they are each other's enablers.  They share nothing but his need and her need to be needed.  No word in our vocabulary for this type of relationship.  So it's easier to call each other "fiance."

• Love 10

Do paramedics mind being called to help 700 lb. people up off the floor?  I'd be a bad paramedic because I would feel like my time and talents were being taken away from people who have legitimate medical problems.   And I don't like Robert.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Emkat said:

As soon as she closed the door he JUMPED up off that bed. He was trying to get some meds or something out of her purse I bet you.

More likely food.  Oh my God, Rob's breakfast got cold.  No worries, this man loves "cold fast food".

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, chickenella said:

They need furniture movers, not just paramedics. 

They could put some of those slider things under him, then they could just skid him all over the place.  

• Love 10

He's taking Dilaudid?  I'm sure people take it for all kinds of reasons : )  but the only people I knew who took it were heroin addicts who couldn't get their drugs.

• Love 10
Just now, aliya said:

He's taking Dilaudid?  I'm sure people take it for all kinds of reasons : )  but the only people I knew who took it were heroin addicts who couldn't get their drugs.

I know someone who's dad was dying of lung cancer, who was on Dilaudid. 

• Love 5

IIRC, when I went to the ER with what turned out to be a gallbladder that needed to be removed, they gave me some dilaudid (a shot) but nothing more for after I got home. That was so SERIOUS pain (like praying for death pain). But at his weight, he probably needs way more than a normal-sized person would take. 

• Love 5
Just now, QuinnInND said:

I know someone who's dad was dying of lung cancer, who was on Dilaudid. 

We give to our chronically ill patients in the hospital, those patients on hospice, or comfort measure care. If people request it by name...usually not a good sign.

• Love 6