Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I think it's the hairstyle. It's like the Seinfeld character that never changed her hairstyle and looked dated, so they tried to get Kramer to tell her it's horrible, and instead he loved it. Lol lol

Absolutely. Even Kyle took some length off of her tresses, but Lisa doesn't appear to have changed hers once over all these years. And I'm not one who thinks that older women automatically need to embrace short hair. But he hair just seems to fried, to me. And heavy. She needs to take some bulk out of it and freshen it a bit. On the few occasions where she does a pony tail and jeans, she looks so much better! She doesn't have that heavy hair weighing down her face. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree that had Kendell and Gigi not had some inside help, it would have probably taken longer for them to get to where they are now. For example, Gigi was booking big runway shows and had a horrible walk, lol. But have improved which I think it evidence that they take their craft seriously. 

I didn't realize the runway show they walked in was for celebrity kids...I kind of feel like that doesn't count, lol. I have no idea what that ad is but it looks like the typical ad. All Rinna's talk but her daughters work all look like print modelling which isn't exactly the type of modelling that makes big waves on the scene. I'll revisit my opinion on their 'modelling careers' when I see them being recruited by top photographers and magazines to take artistic shots, exclusive interviews and when people put them on the cover of magazines and ads in hopes to boost their sales.

Actually runway makes waves, but it barely pays except for the top models. Most girls in a runway show are paid a couple hundred bucks, in clothes, or not at all. Additionally, the payment covers the show only. It doesn't cover having to go for fittings before the show. Can you imagine having to do multiple castings, multiple fittings, an hour or more of hair and makeup, and you're paid the dress you just wore? Which is all well and good, but you need to pay your rent. Most want editorial and print work, especially print campaigns, because they pay. The Hamlets are doing a print ad for Nicola Formichetti, which isn't nothing. He was the head designer for Thierry Mugler and Diesel. He's also worked with Lady Gaga. But they are no Bella and Gigi. The one Hamlet is pretty, but too short. The other has the height, but a potato face. Someone needed to give her spacers when she was about 12 to give her more pronounced cheekbones. However, she's 16 and she might just need to lose some baby fat.

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I will have to disagree with you there.  She has nothing going on except for her "American Woman" show, which looks really really bad.

It's got good names associated with it including John Wells, who produced ER and the West Wing. American Woman has been caught up in the Viacom restructuring. Otherwise, it would have made it to air sooner. I'll wait and see if it's any good. 

Harry and Rinna should just let the Kim thing go. Mostly because it has managed to bring that raping Julianne Phillips rumor up. When Kim first started with that "You don't want me talking about the husband" nonsense, we all thought it was that old Harry's gay foolishness because he did Making Love. But the longer Rinna's grudge persisted, the more we realized it had to be more than the gay thing.

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

...The Hamlets are doing a print ad for Nicola Formichetti, which isn't nothing. He was the head designer for Thierry Mugler and Diesel. He's also worked with Lady Gaga. But they are no Bella and Gigi. The one Hamlet is pretty, but too short. The other has the height, but a potato face. Someone needed to give her spacers when she was about 12 to give her more pronounced cheekbones. However, she's 16 and she might just need to lose some baby fat.

It's got good names associated with it including John Wells, who produced ER and the West Wing. American Woman has been caught up in the Viacom restructuring. Otherwise, it would have made it to air sooner. I'll wait and see if it's any good. 

HA!  The Hamlets!

John Wells is awesome - ER is one of my all time favorites.  I was judging it from the 3 second clip which was AWFUL!

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Actually runway makes waves, but it barely pays except for the top models. Most girls in a runway show are paid a couple hundred bucks, in clothes, or not at all. Additionally, the payment covers the show only. It doesn't cover having to go for fittings before the show. Can you imagine having to do multiple castings, multiple fittings, an hour or more of hair and makeup, and you're paid the dress you just wore? Which is all well and good, but you need to pay your rent. Most want editorial and print work, especially print campaigns, because they pay. The Hamlets are doing a print ad for Nicola Formichetti, which isn't nothing. He was the head designer for Thierry Mugler and Diesel. He's also worked with Lady Gaga. But they are no Bella and Gigi. The one Hamlet is pretty, but too short. The other has the height, but a potato face. Someone needed to give her spacers when she was about 12 to give her more pronounced cheekbones. However, she's 16 and she might just need to lose some baby fat.

Harry and Rinna should just let the Kim thing go. Mostly because it has managed to bring that raping Julianne Phillips rumor up. When Kim first started with that "You don't want me talking about the husband" nonsense, we all thought it was that old Harry's gay foolishness because he did Making Love. But the longer Rinna's grudge persisted, the more we realized it had to be more than the gay thing.

Didn't the short "Hamlet" walk the Tommy Hilfiger show and the following fashion season Rinna and the Hamlets (thank you) were on the sidelines when he did his show in LA?  With the Hamlins they pay for the entire family to go half way across the world for the daughters to walk for some rags for the family.  This is what I see Rinna wants to be as front and center as her daughters.  Granted Rinna has a successful QVC line-afterall she does get the Presidential Suite at the local Ramada Inn but I don't see her daughters translating to top models.  They will always have the celebutante after their names.  BTW the last thing that should be publicized is little Miss Potato Face out on the town.  She is 16 years old-who cares?  I guess that would be Rinna's favorite tabloid the Daily Mail:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5139551/Amelia-Gray-Hamlin-rocks-casual-chic-black-crop-top.html

Kid needs to up her game. 

• Love 7
On 12/20/2017 at 9:15 AM, MrsBestes said:

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/home/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-dorit-kemsley-lists-house/amp/

They own it. Put it on the market in July and of course Mauricio is the realtor!

It’s still on the market though & just had a 1.8 million dollar price cut. Ouch. 

Interesting, as the house has been identified several times in the media as being a rental. Since Dorito and in particular PK are not exactly known for their honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if it is their landlord who has put the house up for sale, and is the one who did the renos. It would also explain why they moved to Florida for 4 plus months while the reno was happening. I certainly didn't see anything that would necessitate moving out, and wouldn't you want to be there to oversee a reno, not the other side of the country?  If you were the ones actually doing the reno? 

I also don't necessarily believe Kyle's story about Harry Hamlin and meeting him on a hike. After all, Kyle lied right on camera during the epi when she accused LVP of spilling the wine on her ugly bag, when she knocked over the glass herself. I laughed when I saw the piddly amount of things she was carrying in that ginormous purse. My carry on luggage when I fly is smaller than that. Bigger is not always better, or more attractive. Lol. 

I am bored with both the hairdressers and makeup artists of the pretentious Howives who can't live without them. Please keep them off my screen. And really, the wig (I assume) that Dorito wore at the airport looked like Jagger took a pair of scissors to it, then stuck it in the microwave. Horrible. She looked best with the straight shoulderish length hair in her THs. Fire your hairstylist Dorito and stick to that style. That is my free advice. Your welcome.

Not sure what to think of Teddy as yet. Her comment that when she was 9 she thought everyone's dad was on the radio did not ring true to me. I doubt if many of her friend's fathers where she grew up in South Carolina were on the radio. And at 9 she would (should) certainly know what they did for a living. The most I got out of this epi is that her husband has a ridiculous haircut. 

Oh, and please would someone tell the Howives (I am looking at you, Kyle) look ridiculous on women in the 40s - at Kyle is almost 49. In fact many of the Howives looked ridiculous in this epi. Seems more OTT than usual. But then I miss Eileen as she could always be counted on the dress in a classy manner. When LisaR (who I thought looked stunning in her dress at the end of the epi) is best dressed the others need to step up their game. If I want to look at people resembling clowns I will go to a circus. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I also don't necessarily believe Kyle's story about Harry Hamlin and meeting him on a hike. After all, Kyle lied right on camera during the epi when she accused LVP of spilling the wine on her ugly bag, when she knocked over the glass herself.

Blaming LVP was humor.  She knew she knocked her own wine off!   I re watched the scene since it was being discussed. They were both laughing.  It was a fun exchange between 2 close friends.  

21 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I also don't necessarily believe Kyle's story about Harry Hamlin and meeting him on a hike

There was nothing to be gained lying about that.  She was on camera and the wrath of Rinna would come down on her if she had.  Well that may happen anyway.  LOL   Rinna won't like her talking about it.  

• Love 17
10 hours ago, QQQQ said:

This show is ripe for a a Weird Al "Jack & Diane" parody:

"Erica sits backs, collects her thoughts for a moment,

Scratches her puss, and does her best drag queen."

I feel like there's a "Little Pink Houses" joke in there somewhere. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Interesting, as the house has been identified several times in the media as being a rental. Since Dorito and in particular PK are not exactly known for their honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if it is their landlord who has put the house up for sale, and is the one who did the renos. It would also explain why they moved to Florida for 4 plus months while the reno was happening. I certainly didn't see anything that would necessitate moving out, and wouldn't you want to be there to oversee a reno, not the other side of the country?  If you were the ones actually doing the reno?

This didn't make sense to me either. The leaving the state for 4 months during the renovation. 

I was watching the old episodes to try and remember all of the drama/alliances from last year, and one thing stands out a lot now. Last season, when PK was planning Dorit's birthday party she said it was so hard for her to not be part of the planning. She said that she was a total control freak who tended to sweat every little detail about everything. She wanted everything perfect and couldn't rely on others to do it as she would want. It is so hard for me to believe she could just walk away from something as big as a home remodel and trust others if she likes to be in control. There is something really weird about this whole deal. Even if they knew they were putting it on the market (they must have given it was on the market a mere 3 weeks later) and were planning the remodel to get more $$, you would think she would want to make sure the work was done to her satisfaction to make it more marketable. Makes zero sense. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I feel really bad (well, kinda bad) if I'm the one that broke the seal on calling the dark haired Hamlet a potato face 'out loud' -- you know everyone was thinking it but too polite to say it.  Hamlet is an awesome nickname for them, btw, so Kudooz to @HunterHunted for coming up with that.

Meh. I've had to look up their names every time because I just wanted to call them Shrimpy and Spuds. I'm evil. The girls want to be models. They are going to be judged on their looks. A couple of random internet commenters saying that she has a bit of a potato face is probably far less cruel than what people in the business are saying to her face. Though as a rule I tend to try not to talk too much about looks especially the looks of children.

• Love 16
On 12/20/2017 at 8:14 AM, zoeysmom said:

Kim is a dirty fighter.  She didn't have any goods on Harry-she was responding to Yolanda and her comment about Harry being sober for three years.  Kim just wanted the heat off of her so she turned the conversation around to Harry and his sobriety-only she was sneaky and made it seem like there was a big secret.  Rinna totally over reacted and seem to win (temporarily) the hearts and minds of viewers with her don;t ever talk about my husband schtick.  Rinna per usual, is still running with the comment hurt Harry so-although after the scene immediately aired, true to form Rinna and Hamlin ran with it and made it their big joke.  

With the stepping forward the last several months of various women and their experiences with sexual harassment claims from co-workers and bosses, we may still hear the real story.  What was most disturbing to me was the allegation that Rinna allegedly threatened the woman.  

Hi Wire-I fixed your sentence.

LVP's "scratch the puss" line always be funny.  I guess Erika Jayne didn't take it too well given her comments on WWHL about LVP.  .  

EJ has no sense of humor. She takes herself too seriously even though she’s just a cheap charicature of a woman.

• Love 23
31 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Meh. I've had to look up their names every time because I just wanted to call them Shrimpy and Spuds. I'm evil. The girls want to be models. They are going to be judged on their looks. A couple of random internet commenters saying that she has a bit of a potato face is probably far less cruel than what people in the business are saying to her face. Though as a rule I tend to try not to talk too much about looks especially the looks of children.

You’re the good kind of evil.   Your posts make me legitimately LOL (apologies to B Frankel.  I guess).

The premiere was fun and a bummer all at once.   I’m sort of out of sorts as far as consumerist escapism, especially if the results are so mixed, Kyle and Dorit and Erika.   Ah well.

I still think PK is charmless and worthless and creepy.  Ben and Ronnie of the Watch What Crappens podcast said that PK was arguably lucky his creepy posturing towards Erika preceded #metoo and I gotta agree.   He’s a dick and I have no idea how Dorit can stomach physical contact with that thing.   He looks like he smells of unconquerable B.O., Axe and cheap, cheap scotch.

I just read the alleged real Harry Hamlin “let’s talk about the husband” rumor.  If it’s true - a huge and brutal and horrible if- I hope that actress exposes both Harry and Lisa.  Honestly, I almost shook with anger reading that.  If it’s false and obviously it could be and it’s just gossip now, it’s a deftly created falsehood because I could see LisaR behaving that way.  She is sick and mean as hell, and seems to enjoy the false kind of toughness that certain idiotic self-identified mama bears always have.   It’s just creepily plausible.

• Love 6

It's crazy how similar the Hamlet's are to the Hadids. Both sisters, the blond one older than the brunette, both have different looks. The older Hamlet is, IMO, very pretty. She has really cool lips that are puffy and then indent in the corners. The younger one has a rounder face, but really pretty lips and those nice eyebrows. IMO, they are both beautiful girls. Models are supposed to be stick thin like they were before with bony faces. Also, Kate Moss is the same height at Delia.  I'm seeing a lot more models with rounder faces in the magazines these days. Both have contracts with IMG which is a pretty big deal.

http://www.imgmodels.com/new-york/women

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

It's crazy how similar the Hamlet's are to the Hadids. Both sisters, the blond one older than the brunette, both have different looks. The older Hamlet is, IMO, very pretty. She has really cool lips that are puffy and then indent in the corners. The younger one has a rounder face, but really pretty lips and those nice eyebrows. IMO, they are both beautiful girls. Models are supposed to be stick thin like they were before with bony faces. I'm seeing a lot more models with rounder faces in the magazines these days. Both have contracts with IMG which is a pretty big deal.

http://www.imgmodels.com/new-york/women

I think they are both gorgeous, but I have zero idea if they are model material or not. I like that they both come on camera without trying to look all glammed up. They can come across as bratty, that is for sure, but I think all kids can at that age. They've got good genes, that is for sure. I think Lisa Rinna is gorgeous, although the horrendous mistakes she has made with her lips is completely tragic and I call her gorgeous remembering what she looked like back in the day - before she made such a mess of them. Her body is so good and she stands out among this crowd because she knows how to dress her body and rarely makes a mistake.  And Harry Hamlin - well he didn't get called the sexiest man alive for no reason. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 8
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:20 PM, Fiero425 said:

D!CK Suckin' Lips! She's so gross, trashy, and disgusting! ;-(

Thank you for explaining. Now I am ill.    I could not figure it out because I missed the episode.  Not sure I want to bother now.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Coco Chanel had a Nazi lover and operated as a Nazi spy during WW II. She was terrible.

And anyone who doesn't know the story of how she tried to get control back of Chanel No. 5 needs to check it out. As much as I love what she did for women's clothing, I can't get over her WWII activities.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Wings said:

She is only 57!  She would look her age or younger if she would tone down the makeup and wear casual, current fashion.   Her hair is not youthful either.   She works out, you can tell by her figure and she rides horses.  Many think that is not exercise but it is, big time.  

LVP looks like she's in her 60's. She wears WAY too much make up, and her hair looks dry. She walks like Mrs. Wiggins (prominent butt) when she wears stilettos.

7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Kyle is so insecure, she definitely freaked out about her handbag!  Yeah she was walking around with that thing front and center the whole episode.  Really obnoxious.  

And the "THESE ARE PRADA!"  Uuugh I cringed.

I listen to Heather McDonald's podcast and she said that of all of the guests she has had, Erika was the one who had ZERO sense of humor.  Heather wasn't sure if she didn't get the jokes or what, but she said that it was like she is missing the humor chip.

Ok seriously, those guys work for her - they are not actually in love with her.  It's called sucking up to the boss.

Who is that??  And does this person own half of the house?  I am very curious about all of this.

I will have to disagree with you there.  She has nothing going on except for her "American Woman" show, which looks really really bad.

I don't know about class, but I do know that you should never use those wire hangers to hang up clothes - they leave marks and shapes.  My dry cleaner asked me to bring them back to him so they can use them again, they should not be re-used.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

• Love 1
On 12/20/2017 at 6:13 PM, Avaleigh said:

It's also important to remember that Kyle was a child actress as well. Kyle worked consistently and put in long hours on various sets just as Kim did. Kim was a bigger star, but the implication that Kyle was just putting up her feet while Kim slaved away is simply not true.

I always thought that something seemed a little off about Kim and Kyle’s mother, Kathy.  I was basing this on things they had said on the Housewives.  I was recently reading some excerpts from the book “House of Hilton” and there were some rather negative quotes about Kathleen Richards, Kim and Kyle’s mother.  They pretty much imply she was a bar fly looking for a rich man.  Lots of interesting info about Kim’s marriages and earlier life as well.  I know I can’t believe everything I read, but it was very interesting.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's pretty sad if that clip was the best they could come up with to represent the show. That clip was as painful as Kyle's fashion choices.

Kyle's show looks like a YAWN!!!

6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's pretty sad if that clip was the best they could come up with to represent the show. That clip was as painful as Kyle's fashion choices.

Kyle's fashion choices are awful. She also comes across as immature and NOT very bright.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 5

Thanks for the IMG page!   Delilah’s profile follows Daria Werbowy’s and hangs out in the same corner of cyberspace as the newly unretired, history-making Karen Alexander???!   Not ok.   I don’t understand the economy of Instagram, which seems pretty Potemkiny to me if you’re not a Kardashian slinging lip gloss, but in any event Hamlet 1 is a terrible print model.   Dreadful.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, oceanview said:

Thank you for explaining. Now I am ill.    I could not figure it out because I missed the episode.  Not sure I want to bother now.

She emphasized DSL on "WWHL" with Andy earlier in the week! I've been no fan of Erika since late last season when it appeared she was so full of herself! She's seen it all, done it all, and can't stop talking about what she bought! No one cares! Her being cold was "right on" when it was pointed out! She's truly only happy and "at home" when she has her "glam squad" kissing her arse and repeatedly stroking her ego with compliments! Who acts like that? ;-(

• Love 7
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

My friends and I listened to "Jack & Diane" constantly. It eventually occurred to me that I found the song annoying. 

"Oh, yeah!! Life goes AW-on...

One of my earliest pop-music memories is of my cousin playing the “Jack and Diane” video (which he’d recorded off of the America’s Top 40 TV show) over and over and over again. I got SUPER tired of it but now it gives me fond memories. And it gets stuck in my head every time I think of this show :p

And it’s part of what threw me off about Teddi’s “Care Bears and My Little Ponies” comment. Those were popular when *I* was a kid, so I thought she was around my age. But she’s quite a bit younger. OR SO SHE CLAIMS, LOL

• Love 5
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Didn't the short "Hamlet" walk the Tommy Hilfiger show and the following fashion season Rinna and the Hamlets (thank you) were on the sidelines when he did his show in LA?  With the Hamlins they pay for the entire family to go half way across the world for the daughters to walk for some rags for the family.  This is what I see Rinna wants to be as front and center as her daughters.  Granted Rinna has a successful QVC line-afterall she does get the Presidential Suite at the local Ramada Inn but I don't see her daughters translating to top models.  They will always have the celebutante after their names.  BTW the last thing that should be publicized is little Miss Potato Face out on the town.  She is 16 years old-who cares?  I guess that would be Rinna's favorite tabloid the Daily Mail:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5139551/Amelia-Gray-Hamlin-rocks-casual-chic-black-crop-top.html

Those photos of Amelia are NOT flattering. Now I can't un-see her potato face. 

The first photo of Amelia that they showed us in the episode was kind of scary. 

• Love 10
On 12/20/2017 at 11:13 AM, oakville said:

I think Gigi & Bella are prettier than the Hamlin kids. I don't think they will have the same level of success.

I agree. I don't think the Hamlin daughters are anything special. 

It looks like they've both had their lips plumped. Like mother, like daughters. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

This didn't make sense to me either. The leaving the state for 4 months during the renovation. 

I was watching the old episodes to try and remember all of the drama/alliances from last year, and one thing stands out a lot now. Last season, when PK was planning Dorit's birthday party she said it was so hard for her to not be part of the planning. She said that she was a total control freak who tended to sweat every little detail about everything. She wanted everything perfect and couldn't rely on others to do it as she would want. It is so hard for me to believe she could just walk away from something as big as a home remodel and trust others if she likes to be in control. There is something really weird about this whole deal. Even if they knew they were putting it on the market (they must have given it was on the market a mere 3 weeks later) and were planning the remodel to get more $$, you would think she would want to make sure the work was done to her satisfaction to make it more marketable. Makes zero sense. 

Even when Kemsleys are not remodeling they don't live in LA full time. They spend time on the east coast and GB.  My guess is one or the other or both probably flew out during the renovation to check on the progress.  They may have very well had a project manager.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I always thought that something seemed a little off about Kim and Kyle’s mother, Kathy.  I was basing this on things they had said on the Housewives.  I was recently reading some excerpts from the book “House of Hilton” and there were some rather negative quotes about Kathleen Richards, Kim and Kyle’s mother.  They pretty much imply she was a bar fly looking for a rich man.  Lots of interesting info about Kim’s marriages and earlier life as well.  I know I can’t believe everything I read, but it was very interesting.

Ohhhh there is something way off about Big Kathy.  Alcoholic, husband-stealing, lying whore.  

Speaking of dick-sucking lips... Brian Moylan’s Vulture recap is cracking me up:

It is not a “polite lip.” Erika hates polite lips. She prefers DSLs, which she defines as “dick sucking lips.” This makes so much sense to me now that she told me what it is. All the time boys on Grindr are telling me, “I love your DSLs,” and I’m always wondering, “How do they know how good my WiFi is?”

http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/rhobh-season-8-premiere-recap.html

1 hour ago, ZoyaJ said:

And anyone who doesn't know the story of how she tried to get control back of Chanel No. 5 needs to check it out. As much as I love what she did for women's clothing, I can't get over her WWII activities.

Wow!  I didn’t know any of this!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Same here. She was more fun when it was just a vanity project she did on the side. Now she's trying to make it into a whole "thing" and I am rapidly losing interest. 

I think her problem (along with her definite lack of a sense of humor) is not that she believes that she's a real star, but that she believes what she has stated - that "all women have an Erica Jayne in them" and all women would love to do what she does.  And it's just not true!  I'd take her body in a heartbeat, but I'd dress it nicely and enjoy taking pictures that I'm unashamed of (because I'm currently about 50 lbs overweight), and that's about it :). However, as a "character" on this show I don't mind her, and I do think she is going for "drag queen" in her THs.  (I do not mean it as an insult - just a type of look that she seems to be working this season more than usual :). Because she has had the ladies to a "show" and they all fawned politely (or more - Eileen!) over her, she seems to believe they really are jealous.  Other than Rinna, I can't see any of them actually wanting to BE Erica Jayne.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Trash Talk TV recap-I smiled a bit at the reference to the Hamlin girls as the Hadidn't Sisters.  https://www.trashtalktv.com/12/20/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-stronger-than-ever-seriously/420056/

Thank you for this!  I love recaps and am sad that they are disappearing in favor of podcasts :(

Best line for me was when she talked about Dorit's glam squad (vs. Erica's) - "Don't send two little white girls to do a gay man's job!"  hee hee 

• Love 6
On 12/20/2017 at 10:38 AM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I wish Erika's closet weren't such a cluttered mess.

I also noticed that quite a lot of her clothes were on wire hangers. 

I just can’t with these names. Slate, Cruise (Cruz?), Jagger, etc.  Is there no one naming their kids Sarah or Adam?

• Love 5

As a child of the 80s I kind of squee at the Mellencamp connection. I think Teddis mom is the blonde in the Jack and Diane video.  Wonder if she is mainly living off money from her dad since neither her job nor her hubbys looks that lucrative?  When they showed all those interior shots of her house I thought "they are using the show to help sell their house" like many a housewife like Dorit, and Kathryn from a few years ago who kind of has a similar demeanor to Teddi.  

Hate Kyle bringing up Kim.   That toy rabbit thing Kim did to Rinna at the reunion was very dark and sick.  Wish every trace of Kim would vanish from this show. 

LOL at the Cut-Rate Hadid Model Sisters.  Amelia looks like a less cute Katie from Vanderpump Rules.  Rinna is BFFs with Cindy Crawford who of course is another one with a nepotism assisted offspring modeling.   

Glad Dorit had a chance to 'reconnect' with her two little kids.   WTF.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Didn't read the article yet, but I bet Rinna is playing the Leann Rimes paparazzi game...before she heads out, calls the paps to let them know where, and when, so they can schelpp down and takes some pics of some D-list 'celebrities'. No way is Daily Mail waiting around for those 2 nobodies to show up so they can get a snap. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Absolutely. Even Kyle took some length off of her tresses, but Lisa doesn't appear to have changed hers once over all these years. And I'm not one who thinks that older women automatically need to embrace short hair. But he hair just seems to fried, to me. And heavy. She needs to take some bulk out of it and freshen it a bit. On the few occasions where she does a pony tail and jeans, she looks so much better! She doesn't have that heavy hair weighing down her face. 

Why does Lisa V's hair look so fried and dry, anyway? Is it daily blow-drying or hair coloring?

11 hours ago, ITALIA said:

Kyle's show looks like a YAWN!!!

Kyle's fashion choices are awful. She also comes across as immature and NOT very bright.

Kyle seems very nice and kind of fun, but definitely not very bright. When she and Rinna attempt to be witty, I cringe.

10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Trash Talk TV recap-I smiled a bit at the reference to the Hamlin girls as the Hadidn't Sisters.  https://www.trashtalktv.com/12/20/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-stronger-than-ever-seriously/420056/

Genius.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Didn't read the article yet, but I bet Rinna is playing the Leann Rimes paparazzi game...before she heads out, calls the paps to let them know where, and when, so they can schelpp down and takes some pics of some D-list 'celebrities'. No way is Daily Mail waiting around for those 2 nobodies to show up so they can get a snap. 

I think the Daily Mail hangs out around the LA restaurant scene.  I doubt any one would even walk across the street to snap a shot of one of the Hamlets.  They do the same at LAX and Atlanta airports-just hang out to catch some photos.

• Love 4
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:14 AM, QQQQ said:

This show is ripe for a a Weird Al "Jack & Diane" parody:

"Erica sits backs, collects her thoughts for a moment,

Scratches her puss, and does her best drag queen."

^^  LMAO!  Thanks for that.  I needed that laugh!

16 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

But then I miss Eileen as she could always be counted on the dress in a classy manner.

Yes.  I found it especially classy when she showed up in Dubai, dressed as the Farmer in the Dell.   

eileen.jpg

• Love 22

Just finished reading through, and agree with many comments. Love the "potato face, Hamlets, and Haddidn'ts" especially.

I love John Mellencamp's music, albeit not enough to play on a loop, but to sing along with when it comes on the radio. I always loved that he didn't abandon his Indiana roots when he became famous, but wish he weren't so surely. I see his face in his granddaughter's. Teddi seems likable enough. Even though she mentioned who her father is, she didn't belabor the point, she admitted how she met her husband although it was in a rather embarrasing way, and she seems like she can hold her own in a "get down and dirty fight" for which these housewives are famous. 

I have always loved Dorit. I don't know why, but her fake accent doesn't bother me. May its because I wish I had her body and looks. I don't want the husband though. I don't hate him, and think he got the short end of the stick with the Erika "pantygate", but he too, is a potato face, and seems to sweat a lot.

I agree with Erika, and I quote "I am a whore.", but I would insert the word "fame". She eats, sleeps, and breathes a need for constant attention. I think she's also afraid of getting older.

Lisa V. needs a makeunder but I will always love her.

Kyle - meh. She is her mother reincarnated, and will be the only reason Kim's name is brought up, yet. That brown dress in the opening is butt ugly. Blech. If anyone was in need of a stylist, its Kyle.

I miss Eileen, but only for seeing what she'd wear. It was fun to see her style choices, but painful when she opened her mouth.

I say someone start a Munchausen story about Rinna since she wants to be Yolando so badly. Her daughters are NOT model material, and The HH rape story upsets me beyond words. 

• Love 10

I don't get why the Hamlin girls are being called potato face.  They are attractive young women.  One of them is too short for modeling but don't know which one. 

Without the last name Hadid they are not going to make it in a very competitive field. They don't stand out in the crowd and the daughter of 2 actors is not the draw Rinna thinks. 

• Love 1

The reason I can’t consider the HH rape story as remotely believable is that Lisa Rinna never had the kind of clout to push anyone out of Hollywood.  She has always been and always will be nothing more than a “B” lister in the entertainment industry.

• Love 3

I don't like Erica but I love her as part of this cast. She walks into every gathering with her nose in the air broadcasting her insecurity and looking for a fight.  How fabulous is that?!  

• Love 9

I know this is a show about BH housewives but one thing that concerns me about the HH rape allegations is that the focus is on Rinna's behavior following the alleged incident - shouldn't it be on HH's? 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I know this is a show about BH housewives but one thing that concerns me about the HH rape allegations is that the focus is on Rinna's behavior following the alleged incident - shouldn't it be on HH's? 

Both. Both in that what HH did was vile AND that Rinna's behavior, alleged threats to his victim, were a close second for many. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Wings said:

I don't get why the Hamlin girls are being called potato face.  They are attractive young women.  One of them is too short for modeling but don't know which one. 

Without the last name Hadid they are not going to make it in a very competitive field. They don't stand out in the crowd and the daughter of 2 actors is not the draw Rinna thinks. 

The Hamlets are not ugly, but they’re not tall or striking. High fashion models are currently a bunch of Dutch and Scandinavian waifs. They can’t compete against that with what they’ve got. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

The Hamlets are not ugly, but they’re not tall or striking. High fashion models are currently a bunch of Dutch and Scandinavian waifs. They can’t compete against that with what they’ve got. 

Oh yes, I totally get that.  I just wanted to know why they are being called "potato face."