Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Unfaithful

• Start Topic

Brittany leaves Los Angeles after a painful revelation, leaving her relationship with Jax in question; Stassi reconnects with her ex-boyfriend Patrick; James tries to reclaim his DJ job at SUR; Lisa serves as grand marshal of a gay pride parade.

Tom Schwartz is adorable but he does need some direction.  Throughout the seasons he has never had a real job except for the occasional modeling shoot and the show.  They tape the show a few months of the year.  What does he do with himself the other 3/4 of the year.  Both Tom’s are crazy if they blow this opportunity from Lisa.  I don’t know if Tom-Tom will make them that much money at a 10% share, but it’s great experience for the future.

I totally think the Jax cheating story line is real.  Brittney isn’t that good an actress and she seemed truly heartbroken.  But Holy Crap, I can’t believe Brittany already had sex with him after the fact.

Stassi’s boyfriend is weird and gross.

Edited by Emmeline
Added
  • Love 20

Tom Sandoval has to be the biggest pussy on the face of the earth and running a close 2nd is the other Tom .... I swear these two are bitches .... grow the fuck up and be men you d bags .... they’re making men look bad .... sitting there in each other’s arms fake crying telling each other how great the other one is .... they need to be bitch slapped

• Love 19

Stassi's ex Patrick....he is gross. He just looks greasy and smelly with his fuzzy man-bun, he has a nasally voice((how does he have a successful podcast with a grating voice like that?)), and he acts like a totally smug dickhead who gets off on putting down his significant other. THIS is the douche waffle she keeps weeping and whining and pining over repeatedly?! Ugh...a creepy guy in a man-bun who repeatedly calls his woman crazy to her face...yep, what a charmer.

Also, buy yourself a thesaurus already, Stassi---acting like a giggly LA bimbo isn't a good look, even if your douchey tool of a toxic boyfriend supposedly enjoys acting intellectually superior to you.

Oh Brittany...I wish I could pity her, but I don't. You sleep with that cheating dog you'd better be prepared to dodge his fleas. And Faith is officially even skankier than LaLa. What a thot.

Trashy Jax needs to get his sexual addiction checked out already. Dude has a problem.

Schwartz the "Schwasted" admittedly makes me chuckle...such a sensitive drunk! He seems genuinely bored and directionless...hopefully he can remotely get his shit together enough to competently run a bar one day.

Adriana and her supposed lack of a sex life with Sandoval...that makes me very sad for them. Is she even attracted to him? Maybe she just doesn't have a huge libido. 

• Love 14

Stassi doesn't know what galvanize means. How has someone so dumb managed to terrorize most of the cast?

I can't understand anyone wanting to marry Jax. I can completely sympathize with Brittany sleeping with Jax one more time; I hope she finds the strength to stay away.

Does Ariana even like Tom? 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Stassi doesn't know what galvanize means. How has someone so dumb managed to terrorize most of the cast?

I can't understand anyone wanting to marry Jax. I can completely sympathize with Brittany sleeping with Jax one more time; I hope she finds the strength to stay away.

Does Ariana even like Tom? 

I thought the guy would break up with her for being so DIM! I know these people exist, but it's hard to take! The words aren't that hard! Did she even go to school back in NOLA? Shhheeeshhh! Why do girls sleep with their cheater before the tears have stopped flowing? Idiot! Hard to say "Poor Brittany!" ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5

Why do I continue to watch these idiots??  Jax is a douche and Brittany is too good and nice for him, but she must have some major low self-esteem if she did, indeed, sleep with him after he cheated on her.  I feel badly for her, but seriously - doesn't she know he is a serial cheater and will never fucking change?

Stassi's Patrick - that is what she was crying over every other minute last season - that greasy looking, dirty, obnoxious misogynistic asshole with a manbun?  Everything about him completely grossed me out!!

And, what is up with these couples and the lack of sex in their relationships?  Last season, it was Katie and Tom who hadn't had sex for months on end - now, it is Ariana and Tom?  I don't understand this in young, healthy, supposedly "in love" couples.  And, I NEVER, NEVER want to see Ariana "whipping" Tom again!!  How ridiculous - I feel like Tom comes up with these things for shock-value or to make himself seem like he's cool and open, rather than uptight and possibly impotent with anyone except the other Tom?

Lucky Lisa - that is one gorgeous car!!! 

And, Brittany's puppies are adorable!!  

Luckily, not too much of Schaena and her annoying AF vocal fry this week!   

• Love 20

This was so embarrassing. I can't believe that Jax not only put us through another "I didn't cheat!" "she's a liar!" "why would I cheat with a common friend!" only for it to be TRUE...AGAIN. I really wish Brittney would leave his ass but sadly, she can't make it in LA without him.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

Brittany seems very actor-y this episode. 

I agree.  When she and Jax were in their bedroom (as she was packing to leave) she looked like she could hardly keep a straight face.  Then, in Katie's apartment, she was trying her hardest to cry but couldn't even squeeze out a tear.  She fell into Katie's arms, supposedly sobbing, but it sounded fake af.  Girl needs to take a few acting lessons, if she's going to remain on a "reality" show.

• Love 5

I don't know, as someone who has gone through something similar, her reactions felt real to me. I don't think she's that good an actress. Unless I'm totally gullible.  And if Jax was sincerely sorry he would be begging for her forgiveness. DON'T take him back!!!!. He is so not worth the tears.

Nice to see all the girls supporting Brittany, they all seem to sincerely love her. 

Patrick - total bleh. 

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, KLJ said:

I don't know, as someone who has gone through something similar, her reactions felt real to me. I don't think she's that good an actress. Unless I'm totally gullible.  And if Jax was sincerely sorry he would he begging for her forgiveness. DON'T take him back!!!!. He is so not worth the tears.

Nice to see all the girls supporting Brittany, they all seem to sincerely love her. 

Patrick - total bleh. 

I am also happy that all the women are supporting Brittany.  They never agree on anything, but at least they all agree that she is a very nice person who deserves better. 

I don't think Jax is too upset, because I don't think he really wants to stay together with Brittany. 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am also happy that all the women are supporting Brittany.  They never agree on anything, but at least they all agree that she is a very nice person who deserves better. 

I don't think Jax is too upset, because I don't think he really wants to stay together with Brittany. 

Well he was on WWHL and supposedly they're still together after 7 months this cheating occurred! Sucker! She'll never learn! ;-(

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think he loves her, but I definitely don't think he's IN love with her anymore. The way he talks to her/subtly puts her down and acts mostly ambivalent about their relationship shows me that he's simply bored and likely just keeping her around because it's easier than having to deal with a breakup. And yes, he definitely acted far more into Stassi than he ever has with Brittany. She's just hanging in there with him for obvious reasons.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 9
Just now, Sun-Bun said:

I think he loves her, but I definitely don't think he's IN love with her anymore. The way he talks to her/subtly puts her down acts mostly ambivalent about their relationship shows me that he's simply bored and likely just keeping her around because it's easier than having to deal with a breakup. And yes, he definitely acted far more into Stassi than he ever has with Brittany. She's obviously just hanging in there with him for obvious reasons.

He likes 'em dumb, emotionally dependent, and willing to put up with his $#!t! ;-(

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, wheresmypizza said:

The star of this ep for me was the Taco Bell sweatshirt of shame. *sniff*

According to WWHL Jax said that may be Katie’s, she left it at their apartment and Jax said “possibly, I eventually bought my own”

• Love 1

Patrick is pretty awful. Tom and Ari are always having dry-spells.

Oh yeah, I believe Tom Schwartz was going to say something about "Stockholm syndrome" and then blather on about Jax.

And did anyone else notice James' nose when he first sat down with Lisa and Raquel?

Edited by Granimal
stuck in the wrong thread & couldn't delete
  • Love 1

I need to “rewind” for a sec...

Let’s see:

—Invite to Ariana’s birthday party goes to James, his girlfriend, and his hanger-on: check

—Invite to said party for the *wife* of an attendee: no go

Look. I know that Katie has issues with a bunch of these people, but it’s garbage to not invite her to the parties her husband is attending. And to go to *two* parties without your wife? That’s on you, Schwartz. Next time she yell-cries about your shady behavior, I won’t feel all that sorry for you because you’re bringing it on yourself, broham.

• Love 8

I kinda think Katie is okay with Tom going out, she's married, she got her man, that's all she wanted imho. Tom S is a sensitive soul, I bet she's wearing the plants well!

I don't get what Stassi sees in Patrick, mind you, she only grown up in the past year.

Britney, I think everyone loves her, she sure looked different in the clip when she interviewed for the job. She was very hurt, Jax is such an ass! I wish she hadn't rushed back to him, I bet her mother was thrilled to hear they had broken up for all of two days..she didn't care for him, and her father downright dislikes him, I wonder why...

• Love 4
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Anyone notice Schwartz say, "I think I have Stockholm syndrome, because [stammering] for some reason I --" Then Ariana cuts him off, and Schwartz just says, "Never mind."

I would love a look into that relationship. He appears to be desperately holding on and she appears completely indifferent

• Love 2

OK, so we finally see ghost Patrick ain't a ghost.  Ugh, he really just shoulda stayed a ghost.  What a fucking jerk.

Uh, did Patrick have DOUCHEBAG etched into his forehead -- or should he have DOUCHEBAG etched into his forehead?  Nah, way too obvious.  He doesn't even have to open his trap & you can tell in an instant who he is.  And how many times did he insult Stassi within a 10 minute convo?  So this is what she's been wailing about?  This is the asshole she's broken up with & gotten back together 600 billion times?  Ah, chucklefucks . . .

Btw, are man-buns still a thing?  Well, who cares?  Cuz you go, Patrick & show what a er, "unique" guy you are -- in addition to being a complete & total dickhead.

Did anyone think Brittany was actually gonna leave Jax?  Oh c'mon.  Seriously, anyone really think this former Hooters waitress is gonna give up a Bravo paycheck & the chance to be on national TV?  No freakin' way.  Jax could be banging every woman & man in LA he could get -- and right in front of her.  She ain't going nowhere.  That was some shitty acting we got from her -- and a lot of scripting from producers.

Hey, anyone notice Jax's apartment?  Looked really nice.  Was this one different from the one last season?  Ah, Jax and his frequently changing apartments.  Must be a good reason for that.  I thought I saw some kind of notice on the door of the apartment when Brittany was going in (and faking her anger fit).  Um, maybe a rent-overdue notice?  Yup, the chucklefucks are back.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 15

That Taco Bell sweatshirt looked comfy. But also smelly and greasy considering who was wearing it. 

As if anyone would actually think Brittany wouldn't stay with Jax. She has no self-respect and she likes the fame and attention. All these people are so predictable and unconvincing. She needs to take crying lessons from the Toms. Heck, I shed more tears over sappy commercials than I actually saw her shed over Jax. "I don't wanna cry!" Girl, don't worry, you definitely ain't.... so stick those onions closer to your eyes.

Stassi equates insults with love and attention. I'm sure she's dumb, but I can also see her acting even more dumb than she might actually be because she thinks that's cute and endearing. 

• Love 3

So was anyone shocked when Brittany said she like thinking she was the one that Jax changed for?  I'm a dumdum because I wanted to believe he didn't cheat this time.  Faith just seemed so damn thirsty, but it's Jax, so of course he did.

I never looked into Stassi's ghost boyfriend, but for some reason I thought he was hot, so I was really surprised at that creepy mansplaining douchebag with a manbun being him.

• Love 13

I came here specifically to talk about Patrick .  YES what a prick!!  While talking about going to Amsterdam for 6 days:  "Don't talk while away from each other, and when you get back together don't talk about what happened".  WTF?  Stassi can do so much better.  Hell even being alone would be better than him.  He has no problem demeaning her.

Brittany/Jax - I admit it, I teared up along with Brittany when he admitted it to her.  I've been there.  It's heart wrenching.  I just wish she could see her own beauty and self worth and RUN now (or ran then!)  

And maybe I'm the odd one out but I LOVE Tom Sandavol....always have, always will.  lol

Next week - LaLa.....puke.  

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, metalchik said:

I came here specifically to talk about Patrick .  YES what a prick!!  While talking about going to Amsterdam for 6 days:  "Don't talk while away from each other, and when you get back together don't talk about what happened".  WTF?  Stassi can do so much better.  Hell even being alone would be better than him.  He has no problem demeaning her.

YES!  This was disgusting!  It felt like he was saying he planned on cheating on her while he's away in Amsterdam!  Gross.

Ugh, I feel for Brittany, but she's obviously an idiot.  I mean, she's watched the show - she knows that Jax is a cheater and a liar.  She also obviously had a feeling he was probably cheating on her, otherwise she wouldn't have been so quick to believe the accusations.  I'm so disappointed in her that they are back together.  He'd better be in some serious therapy, otherwise she's just an idiot for taking him back.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Hey, anyone notice Jax's apartment?  Looked really nice.  Was this one different from the one last season?  Ah, Jax and his frequently changing apartments. 

They mentioned it last episode, it's literally down the hall from Katie and Schwartz.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I never looked into Stassi's ghost boyfriend, but for some reason I thought he was hot, so I was really surprised at that creepy mansplaining douchebag with a manbun being him.

He must photograph really well, because he always looked much better in their earlier pictures together, like a sleek preppy type. I assume he's going through some new agey, crunchy hippie yoga phase because he never used to resemble a dirty hemp farmer. 

Regardless, between the dismissive language and endless mansplaining coupled with Stassi's tee-hee'ing cutesy bimbo act, he did himself no favors with his onscreen appearance and probably figured he'd get crucified in the online comments. Maybe this was his final FU to Stassi, because that was rather painful to watch and probably looks far more fucked up than either of them realized it would. Hopefully they both stay far away from each other finally after this season.

She's an equally awful person though, so we'll see if she can eventually bag a genuinely nice guy whom she won't immediately scare away.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 16