Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: THIS IS GONNA END BADLY

druzy
  • Start Topic

Amber leans on her family while she figures out what to do about Matt. Ryan completes rehab early and demands to see Bentley. Catelynn worries if she gets pregnant again she’ll have postpartum depression. Farrah looks for a home in Los Angeles.

• Love 3

Amber is amazingly stoopid.

She KNOWS Matt has siphoned off 120 grand of her money but she doesn't want to bash him because he wants to work things out.  A man will never leave his dummy. Any woman who looks so nonplussed about losing 100 grand worth fighting for.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 13

Does Ambuh call Leah  bew bew and booger butt because she can't remember her name?

Macy needs a convo with Riiine before he can see Bintley. Then maybe you should respond when he calls and texts saying he'd like to talk! Derrrr!

• Love 24

God, I hate watching these little twerps who have gotten rewarded for making stupid mistakes over and over again. With their houses and "businesses" and boats and fancy cars. How is this supposed to be giving a good message to young people? They are all stupid and self centered, superficial and lazy. None of them have pursued higher education or even basic automobile safety (do none of them wear seat belts or NOT talk or text when driving); are neglectful parents at best and no one speaks English correctly.    And they aren't even very interesting to watch anymore.

Edited by Caseysgirl
Spelling
  • Love 21

I think I really hate all these people and yet I cannot turn it off. Also I just started watching this episode and I’m just.. done already.

Actually.. I don’t hate Gary or Christina. But that’s ii. Everyone else just annoys the hell out of me. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11

Catelynn appears to make no effort to make herself look the slightest bit attractive...she looks like something the cat dragged in...and Maci....her storyline it Rhiine!  Who in the hell does she think she is?  She wants to be kept in the loop regarding Ryan but then refuses to respond when he texts or calls her.... Like it or not she chose to sleep with Ryan, she chose to bear his child, he is Bentley's father.  She act like she owns Bentley and that she is doing him a huge favor by being allowed to spend time with him.  I say take her ass to court Ryan.  If you can prove to the judge that you have your act together Maci will no longer call the shots.

• Love 20

120,000 grand...how much was Amber's tax lien again?

Maci is so damn insufferable and self-serving. This is why Ryan hates you. If you were so concerned about Bentley, you would put your big girl panties on and relay your concerns to Ryan and his parents to maybe...I don't know, try to work something out.  

OK,  Ryan, you ever stop to think that maybe because you parents didn't give you chores and try to instill some sense of responsibilty in you is part of the reason why you're such a  bum. 

That  black tank top didn't do Catelynn any favors!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11

DebzOG has Bells Palsy or just botox poisoning? Her mouth was droopy-weird.

Tyler and Catelynn are terrible actors. His opining on wanting to be surprised was just agonizing to watch - "Hey, can you just get pregnant without me touching you? K thnx bye."

Maci has the most awful skin - does drinking make your skin bad? T-Money's beard is heinous, as well as his stupid purple and gold pocket TTM shirt.

Bonding time with Boogerbutt includes life-long skin damage. Anybody ever heard of sunscreen? Speaking of bonding time - just how late does she sleep? The sun was way overhead...past 1:00 pm or what?

Ryan with glasses kinda looks hot. (What has gotten into me?) In the car, with sunglasses on, Mack looked almost under 30. But she's always got this "cat that just ate the canary," face when she's sitting and speaking on camera. Such a sanctimonious bitch...

Why in Dog's name do I like Farrah now? She actually smiles and is chill and cheerful. It's like bizzaro world.

This season is playing out to be dullsville, y,all!

• Love 22
49 minutes ago, Linny said:

Ryan and Mackenzie's attitude of "21 days in rehab, work's done, everything's fine now!" is so recklessly optimistic. Three weeks of sobriety is only a tiny step on the long journey of clean living. So many addicts relapse shortly after going through rehab, I don't blame Maci one bit for exercising caution with Ryan and Bentley, especially considering the tone of Ryan's messages. He seemed intensely fixated on getting Bentley, as if he was replacing the urge to get high with obtaining Bentley. I do think Maci should have responded to Ryan's messages, but I see why she was upset.

Farrah making a will and considering what should happen to Sophia in the event of her death is a mark of her maturity, a maturity I don't think any of the other moms have. She's experienced the tragic fallout of an untimely death and understands that as a single mother she has to prepare for the worst. Farrah was actually pleasant throughout this episode (though she needs to ditch that creepy clingy realtor) and I'm finding her more likeable than ever before.

Leah was our little truth teller tonight, calling Amber out for not spending time with her. I wonder if she realized Amber only showed up because she soooo needed that relaxing boat ride and the opportunity to sunbathe. Her life's so stressful, sleeping until ten in the morning, she needed to unwind.

Tyler says he wants to be surprised by Cate's pregnancy, but really I think he'd actually like to be surprised by the conception. Like maybe it could happen with as little involvement from him as possible, that would be his ideal.

Hey MTV, if you think sandwiching an episode of Floribama Shore in between two new TM episodes will get me to watch it, you are deadass wrong. I'll lower myself to watch TM but I draw the line at the redneck stepsister of Jersey Shore.

Linny, I just love you. Every time I see one of your posts you've already eloquently put into words exactly what I was thinking.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber leans on her family while she figures out what to do about Matt. Ryan completes rehab early and demands to see Bentley. Catelynn worries if she gets pregnant again she’ll have postpartum depression. Farrah looks for a home in Los Angeles.

I am on the west coast. Since I am waiting to watch the episode, I will snark on the episode description. 

Amber leans back on her couch and whines to her family while she continues to let Matt dig into her bank account just so she won't be alone. Ryan disses rehab, and has no fucks to give about Bentley. Catelynn wants to get pregnant again just so she can have sex with her uninterested husband. Farrah looks for a home in Los Angeles because she is the only one who can buy one without getting pregnant again to keep a storyline. 

• Love 13

Debra's lip fillers are crooked. 

And her house totally has crazy lady house decor. 

Oh, and I'm sorry, but is St. Maci denying Ryan his COURT ORDERED CUSTODY TIME? Because he didn't greet her in the manner that etiquette dictates when speaking to one's teenage baby mama?

I hope he goes over there with a LEO.  

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

LMAO, Ryan doesn't have any kind of legal custody agreement or COURT ORDERED anything. He's threatened for years but never followed through because (1) he's lazy, (2) he doesn't actually give a shit about his kid, and (3) he's a dumbass drug addict.

oh yes, I've forgotten. I seem to have mistaken Rhine's indignation for that of a parent who has actually cared to be involved for the past 8 years. He's been way more interested in getting high and boning teenagers. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Linny said:

Ryan and Mackenzie's attitude of "21 days in rehab, work's done, everything's fine now!" is so recklessly optimistic. Three weeks of sobriety is only a tiny step on the long journey of clean living. So many addicts relapse shortly after going through rehab,

I'm sure it reflects poorly on me, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. 

I really do hope everything everyone's alleging on both sides does come out.  It would be beyond hilarious if Jen and Larry's beef with Maci is that she abuses Bintley by making him do chores. 

And Larry was certainly sporting the Monster Energy gear.  Off topic, but I had a friend whose Mini Cooper was stolen from her garage while her family slept.  The guy who took it lived in it for about a week, doing drugs, and totally trashing it.  The cops called to say they'd recovered it, and she got it back in that totally trashed condition--too gross to even drive home.  But most appalling was that the guy had gone to the trouble to put a Monster Energy bumper sticker on it.

3 hours ago, pheebs said:

Ryan with glasses kinda looks hot. (What has gotten into me?)

I'm with you, but on his hair--that gray is really working for me.

Farrah making a will and considering what should happen to Sophia in the event of her death is a mark of her maturity, a maturity I don't think any of the other moms have. She's experienced the tragic fallout of an untimely death and understands that as a single mother she has to prepare for the worst.

I can't help but think that part of her motivation is vindictiveness against Debra.  While I think that having Debra raise Sophia if something happened to Farrah would be a terrible idea, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a way to get another dig in at her mom, from beyond the grave.  Provides for Sophia and hurts her mom.  Score!

And really, I don't think there was that much fallout from Daddy Derek's untimely death, contrary to Farrah's revisionism.  Good for her for having a will, though.  I'm just wondering which state she's going to say she's domiciled in.  Well, if I can't find a house to buy, among all the housing stock in Los Angeles in one day, I'll just go back to Texas and live with seven dogs and a horse, and a bunch of possessions in garbage bags that bother Michael's desire for order.  I'll never understand why Michael puts up with her. 

3 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

That's the freakiest realtor I have ever seen.

I can't believe a realtor showing houses in Beverly Hills wouldn't use the air conditioner in the car. 

15 minutes ago, fetching said:

Why does Cate always drive? Does Tyler have a license?

Would you ask the same sort of question if it was Tyler who always drove?

• Love 9

Maci's got the whole rehab thing wrong. Rehab is not prison. You don't get 6 months to a year because you were that bad. You go to learn how to live sober and then you get out and live sober. She still wants him badly.

• Love 19

Cracks me up Ryan saying to his mother he could not magine if they made him do all those chores.....maybe he and his clueless wife wouldn't be whining about a child they have no legal rights to  seeing fresh 21 days all fixed. . He is all squared away... If I don't get him I'm going to hurt someone   Good job getting your life in order  

I can no more imagine going out on my ex husbands boat for a day of relaxation than  jumping off a bridge. They are better people than I am. I guess they pull it off in order to get an MTV check. Yeah Matts A  real good person. 

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Cracks me up Ryan saying to his mother he could not magine if they made him do all those chores.....maybe he and his clueless wife wouldn't be whining about a child they have no legal rights to  seeing fresh 21 days all fixed. . He is all squared away... If I don't get him I'm going to hurt someone   Good job getting your life in order.

Exactly.

22 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I can no more imagine going out on my ex husbands boat for a day of relaxation than  jumping off a bridge. They are better people than I am. I guess they pull it off in order to get an MTV check. Yeah Matts A  real good person. 

It's the only way she can film with Boo Boo, cuz God forbid she has to take care of Leah all alone.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, fetching said:

I live in Los Angeles in the Hollywood Hills in a normal neighborhood and even fairly basic homes are over a million dollars. I doubt Farrah could afford a Beverly Hills home, but who knows how much money she's made. She seems to have done far better than all the other teen moms. 

Ryan is gross. While I think Maci is gross too, she does have every right to call the shots with Ryan right now. He's always been a shitty dad, and now he's a shitty dad who may or may not be a recovering addict. I'm just watching the scene with Ryan and his family after Maci left and both Ryan and his dad are pigs. Jen and Larry should be grateful that Bentley has a decent mom and what appears to be a loving step dad. Jen appears to be done with their BS and Mac is clearly wondering what she signed up for. 

Why does Cate always drive? Does Tyler have a license? 

So Matt wandered off with 120K. Total shocker, didn't see that coming. 

I didn't watch, but from what I was reading about the real estate crap, I was going to say the same thing. I doubt, even with the money she's made that she could REALLY afford a BH home. The hills are expensive (but cute! my best friend and his husband have a cute little spot up there and I swear its probably worth more than my broke ass will ever make in this lifetime!)

I feel like the only thing Tyler has a license for is to act like a stunted dipshit every time he opens his mouth...and it's expired. 

• Love 7

Ryan does have a court ordered custody plan. He filed for it after Maci took off to live with Kyle. As a result, she had to drive him back and forth from Chattanooga and Ryan didn't have to go halfway, and when the mediator told her Ryan was entitled to another day, Maci broke down in tears because she didn't think he deserved it. It went to the judge and was signed so there is a court order and he could call the cops and go get him.

He threatens to take her to court for 50/50 custody every season, and I think that is why people don't remember there is a court order in place already. He never does take her back to court because he doesn't want 50/50 custody he wants the extra time to do drugs.

• Love 16

21 days in rehab does NOT constitute achievement. It means Student Of The Month has crappy insurance benefits. I hope Mackenzie gets her "proud mom" bumper sticker to show off to the other  45 year old soccer moms.

Catelynn's weight is bordering on Gary territory . She really has no business getting pregnant at the size she currently is.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
misspelling
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What was up with Cate's left eye? It looked like she had a brown blotchy patch. 

It had been mentioned more than once here why didn't Amber's family ever say anything to her. Well, Bubba confirmed he had been telling her Matt was no good. Amber's response to him was true - she had to be the one to figure it out. 

Amber taking that dig at Gary about driving the boat was so typical of her. Those sarcastic remarks of hers never stop when it comes to Gary.  

Maci can go eat shit. 

But when they were leaving that restaurant she hugged Gary and called him a "sarcastic asshole."

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 7

I saw the beginning of the episode , dozed off and woke up at toward the end of Larry and Ryan's bitchfest about Maci. 

I agree that Taylor is Bentley's dad and should be able to spend majority of Father's Day with him. Ryan's behavior toward Bentley is that of a put upon big brother while  Taylor  is the one providing Bentley with the structure and guidance a father is suppose to provide. 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
Dammt, I put this in the wrong ep. Thread.
  • Love 17

Maybe Gary has never heard the 3 F's rule:  If it floats, flies, or f**ks, you rent it; do not buy it.  lol  (I learned that from Jay Thomas on his radio show.  He passed a few months ago and I'm still devastated.  For real.)

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 9