Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Masquerade

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Talk about being evasive. What the hell does "some capacity" mean? Is that code for 'I dumped her but leaving the door open in case nothing better comes along'?

That he's keeping her as a booty call? 

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, teapot said:

and how could you NOT be upset if someone said that you had no friends?  And how the fuck could that *ever* be a compliment?

Right? I'm still trying to figure that one out. Maybe she said something like, "Katie only has a few close friends because she is very discerning, while I'll be friends with just anyone!" But somehow I doubt it. And, the very fact that you would compare numbers in the first place, says a lot about you. Somehow I picture Scheana on social media, literally tallying up their friends. 

7 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

That’s a lot of words for “we broke up.”

Exactly what I was thinking! They're definitely dunzo. Why the big monologue? Scheana is a crazy bitch, I don't need an explanation from ANYONE as to why they dumped her. 

• Love 17

On another note, the more I think about Katie’s (comparative) non-reaction to Schwartz’s attendance at the party, the more I think that Production must have coached her to let her know it was them, not him, driving his attendance. Obviously they knew the Jax thing was going to go down, and they needed his friend there as part of the puzzle—knowing he typically covers for Jax, and wanting to capture his reaction in real time. Katie’s absence also drives the “friend”ship narrative they apparently will have this season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

On another note, the more I think about Katie’s (comparative) non-reaction to Schwartz’s attendance at the party, the more I think that Production must have coached her to let her know it was them, not him, driving his attendance. Obviously they knew the Jax thing was going to go down, and they needed his friend there as part of the puzzle—knowing he typically covers for Jax, and wanting to capture his reaction in real time. Katie’s absence also drives the “friend”ship narrative they apparently will have this season.

Truly one of the most scripted and set up of all these stupid reality shows! ;-)

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I agree with this. I think she's been told he has to go to things, to have some connection with the group. And, really, he is then able to come home and give the girls all the dirt. So I kind of get why she's fine with it. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, BloggerAloud said:

The idea of someone knowingly having unprotected sex with Jax makes me want to vomit.

...and has the nerve to ask if she's on birth control "after the fact!" Idiots! ;-)

• Love 5

Schenna is a nasty little woman. Seeing her vindictive side with Shae and seeing her belittle her marriage makes me feel she def knew Eddie C was married.  She is the type of woman that only cares for herself and lies alot. 

The whole Faith situation seemed like a set up , but I do think he effed her because, well history and character. Faith looks like a dirty nasty hoe, like Lala.

I hope Schawartz doesnt end up cheating on his wife, from the previews it seemed like there was some shii going down. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, beaker73 said:

And Scheana was worried Katie was going cause drama at her party...?

Just give it a couple weeks! The "break up" will turn into a "make up" and as usual it'll be like nothing happened until the next break up! I wouldn't bother with any of these losers! They can't think past the moment and don't seem to care about their future! The 2 TOMS should have jumped on LVP's offer, but they have such a set ideas of how it should work! She's in control and they should realize that before she dumps them both from the deal! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Talk about being evasive. What the hell does "some capacity" mean? Is that code for 'I dumped her but leaving the door open in case nothing better comes along'?

Ha ha or "I'm leaving the door open for booty calls!" 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Schenna is a nasty little woman. Seeing her vindictive side with Shae and seeing her belittle her marriage makes me feel she def knew Eddie C was married.  She is the type of woman that only cares for herself and lies alot. 

The whole Faith situation seemed like a set up , but I do think he effed her because, well history and character. Faith looks like a dirty nasty hoe, like Lala.

I hope Schawartz doesnt end up cheating on his wife, from the previews it seemed like there was some shii going down. 

I'm alone, but I think La La is gorgeous, even for a high paid hooker.. Faith is telling the truth imho

Can't stand Stassi, although she's better than she was, but when she drinks, she's a vile bitch. Katie is just there, a boring  blob.

30 minutes ago, beaker73 said:

And Scheana was worried Katie was going cause drama at her party...?

LOL! Fact...

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

I'm alone, but I think La La is gorgeous, even for a high paid hooker.. Faith is telling the truth imho

Can't stand Stassi, although she's better than she was, but when she drinks, she's a vile bitch. Katie is just there, a boring  blob.

LOL! Fact...

Unless Katie has gone cold turkey and not drinking at all, you can never really know! Poor Tom has a drunken psycho for a partner! Talk about "whipped!" I'm shocked she allowed him to go to that party without her regardless of production schedule and their expectation! It appears that's why she acquiesced and didn't make a stink! ;-)

• Love 1

I am deliriously, giddily happy that our chucklefucks are back! 

A normal VR premiere - - Jax has a new apartment and Flat Iron is still in his rent controlled hovel.  With a new credenza!  He and the Nugget sure are dedicated! 

Speaking of, shocked that the Nugget didn't annoy me and I actually like her haircut.  Not "masturbate 4 times to it" like but I think it's cute. 

I get that Flat Iron wants his very moisturized hands all over Tom Tom - - and I would want to be completely involved as well if I were investing  -- but Ken and Lisa surely know what they are doing.  He may want to listen to their concept and then approach them with any ideas/concerns he has.  You know, rather than bitching to the Nugget in the public dining room that Ken and Lisa own.  Just saying. 

Scheana . . . girl.  You look like an asshole dissing Shea and your relationship with him.  TACKY to say that it was Rob you'd wanted all along, for over a decade, and your relationship and marriage to Shea was "a 6 year break" from Rob.   Gross.  And also tacky to tell Tequila Katie (or anyone else) that she's officially not invited to your party.  True, Katie did it but that doesn't make it okay. 

James, Logan wants you.  

Seeing StASSi in Schwartzie and Tequila Katie's honeymoon video was funny . . . but really?  Can these chucklefucks do nothing by themselves?  Bora Bora doesn't have much to do?  Um, the point is to relax and unwind after the wedding and enjoy the time with your spouse.  

Jax and Faith?  I can totally believe it.  Boy, the show busted out the big guns on the first epi of the season, didn't they?  All that was missing was a Chunky Sweater. 

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 22
Just now, Fiero425 said:

Just give it a couple weeks! The "break up" will turn into a "make up" and as usual it'll be like nothing happened until the next break up! I wouldn't bother with any of these losers! They can't think past the moment and don't seem to care about their future! The 2 TOMS should have jumped on LVP's offer, but they have such a set ideas of how it should work! She's in control and they should realize that before she dumps them both from the deal! ;-)

My husband and I were talking about this, obviously you are a minority partner. If you have some legit restaurateurs taking you under your wing you STFU invest, do the grunt work and learn. Then if all goes well you can open your own spot once you have the full capital and can make it however you want. These idiots are lazy and dumb, which is why I'm not surprised Sandoval thinks he should have more say. What a wasted opportunity on two losers. Plus I'm sure Lisa doesn't need their 100K but it is a way to have them truly invested, have some skin in the game.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

My husband and I were talking about this, obviously you are a minority partner. If you have some legit restaurateurs taking you under your wing you STFU invest, do the grunt work and learn. Then if all goes well you can open your own spot once you have the full capital and can make it however you want. These idiots are lazy and dumb, which is why I'm not surprised Sandoval thinks he should have more say. What a wasted opportunity on two losers. Plus I'm sure Lisa doesn't need their 100K but it is a way to have them truly invested, have some skin in the game.

True morons and these are the likeable losers! The rest of them are a waste of space and if they all exited, I wouldn't miss any of them! Brittany should not be surprised over Jax, so I have little sympathy for even her! He's always treated her like a piece of meat, talked about her disparagingly, and she obviously feels indebted to Jax for all he's done for her and her family! That shouldn't mean he should be able to have unprotected sex with some skank friend! She's a fool and from "previews" of the season, it appears she's still putting up with his $#!t! ;-)

• Love 2

That Rob guys Instagram post was kind of.. ridiculous. I mean.. it’s nice and all. It was kind. But I don’t know. It sounds like something a much more famous person would write in regards to a breakup (and even then.. I always find it odd when celebrity’s have to express their breakups to us) but it made me laugh a little as I think these people view themselves as much more famous than they are. Like how Lala was giving people NDAs and at the reunion everyone had the same “The hell do you need that for?” reactions. 

I mean don’t get me wrong like I said that guy said nice things but I didn’t need your back story of you two being friends and sports fans and a couple. I didn’t. 

• Love 11

The more I think about the $100k for 10% of TomTom numbers, the more I question it.  I just don't know about TomTom being a million dollar venture out the door.  I guess there's the free Bravo advertising, but IDK.  But if the building and land are included in the valuation and not just the business then Tom and Tom are getting a sweet deal.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, FattyMcButterpants said:

1) The scene was completely scripted and setup, but no doubt in my mind Jax boinked Faith.  His reactions to being questioned were classic "Im caught" denials.  "What, who me? Cheat?  Why would I ever do that?"  "And if I did (meaning, yeah, I totally would), why would I do it with someone in our circle?"  Cut to the scene of him admitting to boinking Kristen. LOL.  Freaking Jax is such a sleaze.  

2) Even though Jax cheated, Brittany isnt going anywhere, please! As if she is going to give up this show,  She knew exactly what she was doing when she chased the fame in the first place to come on this show from Kentucky.  She isnt giving that up.  Cheat on Jax!

3) There is DEFINITELY not enough attention being paid to this bizarre James and "Logan" situation.  That looked like the opening scene to a Lifetime movie about the crazy stalker who falls in love with his straight roommate and kills him later for not loving him back.  The looks that Logan dude was giving the camera when Raquel arrived.  Classic creepy stalker vibe.  On the flip side, would it surprise anyone if James has been boinking this dude all Summer while Raquel was away?  They sure looked awful chummy.  

4) Absolutely loved Lisa calling out Scheana's ridiculous gushing, right in front of the boyfriend.  Schaena: "Im so in love, Im so in love.  This is like something I've always wanted and never had."  Lisa: "Uh, you were married like last week, and a few months ago were gushing about your husband.  Slow down girl."

Anyway, Vanderpump comes out swinging in episode 1.  Could be a great season. Gotta love it.

I never watch the whole show so I had to go look to see who you're talking about! Logan's nothing special, but I wouldn't kick him out! Yep, ITA, Brittany's going nowhere; even with pics and video of the cheating! ;-) - - - http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/season-6/episode-1/videos/james-introduces-his-best-mate-logan - - -

Edited by Fiero425
48 minutes ago, FattyMcButterpants said:

3) There is DEFINITELY not enough attention being paid to this bizarre James and "Logan" situation.  That looked like the opening scene to a Lifetime movie about the crazy stalker who falls in love with his straight roommate and kills him later for not loving him back.  The looks that Logan dude was giving the camera when Raquel arrived.  Classic creepy stalker vibe.  On the flip side, would it surprise anyone if James has been boinking this dude all Summer while Raquel was away?  They sure looked awful chummy.  

The shot of Logan giving his forlorn, distant look as James and his girlfriend hugged and kissed reminded me of Toby’s forlorn reaction shots on The Office.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

That Rob guys Instagram post was kind of.. ridiculous. I mean.. it’s nice and all. It was kind. But I don’t know. It sounds like something a much more famous person would write in regards to a breakup (and even then.. I always find it odd when celebrity’s have to express their breakups to us) but it made me laugh a little as I think these people view themselves as much more famous than they are. Like how Lala was giving people NDAs and at the reunion everyone had the same “The hell do you need that for?” reactions. 

I mean don’t get me wrong like I said that guy said nice things but I didn’t need your back story of you two being friends and sports fans and a couple. I didn’t. 

I guess he considers himself famous by association with a supermodel/actress sister and a reality persona/"singer"/"actress" ex-girlfriend 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Seeing StASSi in Schwartzie and Tequila Katie's honeymoon video was funny . . . but really?  Can these chucklefucks do nothing by themselves?  Bora Bora doesn't have much to do?  Um, the point is to relax and unwind after the wedding and enjoy the time with your spouse.  

The sad thing is, I bet without Stassi along, Schwartz would have wanted to laze around doing nothing and Katie would have complained the entire time. It's sad, but they don't seem like a very enmeshed couple. They should consider plural marriage and bring Stassi in to spice things up. LOL

2 hours ago, FattyMcButterpants said:

1) The scene was completely scripted and setup, but no doubt in my mind Jax boinked Faith.  His reactions to being questioned were classic "Im caught" denials.  "What, who me? Cheat?  Why would I ever do that?"  "And if I did (meaning, yeah, I totally would), why would I do it with someone in our circle?"  Cut to the scene of him admitting to boinking Kristen. LOL.  Freaking Jax is such a sleaze. 

Yea, I don't think "Jax cheated" and "The scene was staged" are necessarily mutually exclusive. I think something happened when filming was on hiatus, between Kentucky and when this show started up again. I think TBTB found out about it, and asked Faith to sit on it until a certain time. I definitely think Brittany was caught off guard, but Faith was playing her part. 

• Love 6

i Have no doubts that Jax cheated. It’s Jax. I just don’t get faith? Like others have said she ran up to Brittany at the party commented on how hot she looked and was like “if there’s an after party, I want to go with you guys!” And then minutes later she’s sitting in a dark corner looking all forlornly and James and his girlfriend stroll up to see why she’s sad.

And yes.. this was all probably scripted. Jax probably did cheat. But chances are probably not with faith? But faith is on the show so she’s a good stand in, but also a production intern should probably be fired because they allowed Faith to go off book and be all nice to Brittany before she gave her sad puppy face performance of “I slept with Jax” to James.

• Love 3

There is DEFINITELY not enough attention being paid to this bizarre James and "Logan" situation.  That looked like the opening scene to a Lifetime movie about the crazy stalker who falls in love with his straight roommate and kills him later for not loving him back.  The looks that Logan dude was giving the camera when Raquel arrived.  Classic creepy stalker vibe.  On the flip side, would it surprise anyone if James has been boinking this dude all Summer while Raquel was away?  They sure looked awful chummy.  

I forgot about Logan, when I was side eyeing that whole scene when I watched it. It is so a Lifetime movie waiting to be made! I kept thinking that Logan might show up on an episode of Snapped or something. Then again, if I had to hang around these idiots I would lose my mind as well.

• Love 2

Yes Ariana, Tom's concerns are valid but also should have been addressed pretty soon after being asked to invest $100K into the business. And if it was meant to be a private conversation that the boss shouldn't have heard, how about not talking about in your place of employment where the boss frequents and may overhear? You aren't owed privacy in a public space and to suggest that the owners did something wrong by being in their restaurant and listening to a conversation nearby that happened to be about them is an example of acting entitled and not taking accountability for your own stupidity. 

Do both Tom's share 10% of the business or do they each get 10% share of the business? Also, not sure what to think of Sandoval's business acumen if he thinks that he has much say with 5-10% of the shares. Putting up money in a shared business venture means that you'll have to compromise on business decisions unless you're the controlling partner, which he is not. Doesn't mean you can't share ideas but it also means that you can't expect your partners to go with all of your ideas just because you have some money invested. Guess what, they have MORE money invested so they want the restaurant to succeed just as much as you do. And most bartenders don't get 10% of the the establishment's profits...Sandoval apparently doesn't realize that he doesn't have to live behind bar serving the drinks. He can create the drinks and teach other people how to make them. 

Katie has definitely been a mean girl with Stassi in her life but I will give her credit for how calm she seemed while Tom was getting ready to go to a party that she was expressly not invited to. I feel like old Katie would have thrown a fit. And off a note, Stassi's legs are really skinny...or maybe it's because her top was baggy but they're quite skinny. 

Jax cheating? If you could see my face, you probably wouldn't be surprised by how not surprised I am by the accusation. What's hilarious is that with Jax's history, he has the audacity to act incredulous when others believe that he may have cheated on his girlfriend. 

• Love 7

Stassi making that comment about how rude/immature Scheana is for going out of her way to tell Katie she wasn't invited to her costume party made me LOL.  Stassi, going out of your way to be a stone cold bitch to people was your raison d'être in seasons 1-2.  

Yes, but at least Stassi is snarky & funny a lot of the time.  Sheana is just vapid.

Logan & James are obviously an item, didn't I read that James came out as bi?  The previews had a shot of them kissing, right?

Is Rob somebody famous? 

Katie's extensions look ridiculous.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Yes, but at least Stassi is snarky & funny a lot of the time.  Sheana is just vapid.

She has a funny line now and again. But for the most part she came off like a psychotic hosebeast in the earlier seasons. 

• Love 5

Did anyone else laugh when Tom is talking to Ariana about Faith-- they're standing in front of this big, stark wall and I guess Ariana is admiring herself in an off-camera mirror? This stuff is comedy gold. 

So weird the way Faith described it. Almost like two degrees from date rape. 

Well, at least Scheana didn't whine that this scandal was ruining her birthday party. 

• Love 6

Tom & Ariana’s apartment looks, for lack of a better word, crusty.

Stassi joined Tom & Katie on their honeymoon? Of course she did. Lmao. 

Kristen saying she wanted to smash Jax’s balls with a sledgehammer but over his pants, so she didn’t have to see? Oh Kristen. You’ve seen those balls already. A lot.

Do I think Jax banged Faith? Yes. Do I think Brittany will leave him? Nope. Brittany should bang James for the ultimate revenge. LOL.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did anyone else laugh when Tom is talking to Ariana about Faith-- they're standing in front of this big, stark wall and I guess Ariana is admiring herself in an off-camera mirror? This stuff is comedy gold. 

I was dying of laughter over this!!!  Tom's trying to spit it out this HORRIFIC information about their buddy Jax and Ariana is only laugh listening while she figures out how to do her hair and checks herself out in the mirror.  When Tom finally says Jax slept with Faith, Ariana is suddenly "WTF!?" and paying attention!  It was hysterical!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Yes Ariana, Tom's concerns are valid but also should have been addressed pretty soon after being asked to invest $100K into the business. And if it was meant to be a private conversation that the boss shouldn't have heard, how about not talking about in your place of employment where the boss frequents and may overhear? You aren't owed privacy in a public space and to suggest that the owners did something wrong by being in their restaurant and listening to a conversation nearby that happened to be about them is an example of acting entitled and not taking accountability for your own stupidity. 

Do both Tom's share 10% of the business or do they each get 10% share of the business? Also, not sure what to think of Sandoval's business acumen if he thinks that he has much say with 5-10% of the shares. Putting up money in a shared business venture means that you'll have to compromise on business decisions unless you're the controlling partner, which he is not. Doesn't mean you can't share ideas but it also means that you can't expect your partners to go with all of your ideas just because you have some money invested. Guess what, they have MORE money invested so they want the restaurant to succeed just as much as you do. And most bartenders don't get 10% of the the establishment's profits...Sandoval apparently doesn't realize that he doesn't have to live behind bar serving the drinks. He can create the drinks and teach other people how to make them. 

Katie has definitely been a mean girl with Stassi in her life but I will give her credit for how calm she seemed while Tom was getting ready to go to a party that she was expressly not invited to. I feel like old Katie would have thrown a fit. And off a note, Stassi's legs are really skinny...or maybe it's because her top was baggy but they're quite skinny. 

Jax cheating? If you could see my face, you probably wouldn't be surprised by how not surprised I am by the accusation. What's hilarious is that with Jax's history, he has the audacity to act incredulous when others believe that he may have cheated on his girlfriend. 

What's funny to me - is he didn't really act all that incredulous.  You would think that if that if the cheating REALLY didn't happen, he would have been freaking the hell out about it.  I didn't see that at all.  I saw someone that yeah, more than likely did it, just going thru the "denying it" motions.  

I hate it for Brittany, but she's not going anywhere unfortunately.  As someone that's been cheated on before - I hope she's ready for a life of waiting and wondering what her man is really up to.  It's NO fun and you live with a continuous heavy feeling in your heart and stomach because DEEP down you KNOW what's going on and just don't want to admit it to yourself.  Run Brittany, Run!!

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

At one point Brittany is saying, "Why should I talk to you? You're not my friend!" Was she talking to Scheana? I thought Brittany liked everybody, and everybody liked Brittany?

I think Faith was saying that to Kristen. They kept cutting back and forth then, so it was a bit confusing.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Neeners said:

I think Faith was saying that to Kristen. They kept cutting back and forth then, so it was a bit confusing.

I believe you are correct and Kristen kept saying she didn't need to talk to her nut she should talk to Brittney which Faith kept ignoring.

True or not I would not go on national television saying that I fucked Jax next to a sleeping elderly woman who I was responsible for caring for and doing it without protection because he was "too far gone". It' just so sad and disgusting on a variety of levels.

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, Neeners said:

19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I believe you are correct and Kristen kept saying she didn't need to talk to her nut she should talk to Brittney which Faith kept ignoring.

True or not I would not go on national television saying that I fucked Jax next to a sleeping elderly woman who I was responsible for caring for and doing it without protection because he was "too far gone". It' just so sad and disgusting on a variety of levels.

Ah! Yes, I believe that you guys are correct. They were cutting back and forth very quickly. 

This cast always shocks me by how they try to decide between more screen time and "fame"

and damage to their reputations, and what their families, loved ones, employers, and future acquaintances will think of their actions. 

Lisa and Ken clearly violated Sandoval's right to privacy and his God-given right to speak candidly with his common law wife about intimate, personal concerns and feelings while they were filming a reality TV show. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4

It's back!!! Happy Dance...Why is this so yummy still, and the RH's are so boring? I don't know but I do love these kids and their romances, rumors, drinking, etc. Hooray!!! (Even if my stupid DVR didn't record it and I was forced to watch on On Demand. Ugh. Commercials and a "squished screen" Blech.) But I'll do pretty much anything to see these guys..

• Love 3
1 hour ago, metalchik said:

What's funny to me - is he didn't really act all that incredulous.  You would think that if that if the cheating REALLY didn't happen, he would have been freaking the hell out about it.  I didn't see that at all.  I saw someone that yeah, more than likely did it, just going thru the "denying it" motions.  

I hate it for Brittany, but she's not going anywhere unfortunately.  As someone that's been cheated on before - I hope she's ready for a life of waiting and wondering what her man is really up to.  It's NO fun and you live with a continuous heavy feeling in your heart and stomach because DEEP down you KNOW what's going on and just don't want to admit it to yourself.  Run Brittany, Run!!

Yeah, probably not that incredulous but he acted 'surprised' and tried to play the 'you're really going to believe her over me' card when he has a history of lying so I feel like he shouldn't be allowed to string those words together in a sentence and use it against anyone, haha. We already saw Jax freak the fuck out when he was accused of cheating on Stassi with some girl in Vegas who he got pregnant (or thought he got pregnant) and then we saw him freak the hell out when when was accused of sleeping with Kristen and it turns out he was guilty of both despite how vehemently he had denied it.  Jax is a pathological liar and I honestly don't think that you can apply common or expected behaviours to him. I think that his reaction is to always lie for self-preservation so when in doubt, I feel like the safest bet is to assume that Jax isn't being totally honest, lol.

• Love 8

I hope the family of the 93 year old woman that Faith was "taking care" of while she got her toes sucked and had legs in the air sex with Jax watched the show....

Nursing homes in that area better lock their doors-Jax may have found a new fetish-sex in front of sleeping senior citizens.....

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I hope the family of the 93 year old woman that Faith was "taking care" of while she got her toes sucked and had legs in the air sex with Jax watched the show....

Nursing homes in that area better lock their doors-Jax may have found a new fetish-sex in front of sleeping senior citizens.....

Thanks for putting that thought in my head JULIEGIRLJ, now I need to go take a Silkwood shower or two....or three.  :)

• Love 2

Wasn't Faith a potential cast member at one point? I remember her being introduced the same season as Lala and seeing her in a lot of scenes. Makes you wonder how long the thing with her and Jax may have been going on. 

• Love 1

Long satisfied sigh..... All is right in the world again now that this show is back!

Scheana's BF gives off major douche vibes.   Where did Eddie Cibrian fall in the man timeline --was he pre-Rob part 1?  I guess in retrospect one of the only likable things about Scheana was her incongruously schlumpy Shay.   After the funny bit about Scheana's good side for pix I loved that shot of a huge closeup of her angled face hanging in her apartment.

Oh James and Logan.... a love that dare not speak its name, until maybe later this season.   Logan's hairdo looks like guys in my grade school in the late 1980s.  

Sandoval needs to realize that he sold his soul to Ken and Lisa for Bravo reality show fame and yes they are going to appropriate his and Schwartz's Tom-ness for their new restaurant and a storyline.  Awesome how they showed both Sandoval dreading that he will always be just a bartender, and Lisa saying that his role in Tomtom will be coming up with artisan cocktails.  LOL at the research trip to Colorado to explore Incorporating marijuana into Tomtom  .

I have no trouble believing Jax did Faith and yes she is a fameho like the rest and used to be shown more in prior seasons.  Brittany is a sweet girl but she has no one else to blame for staying with Jax --she is not that young and stupid. I watched the Kentucky spinoff and Jax was of course a jerk.  He will string Brittany along with the hope of marriage and kids (with Jax?  WHY? NO! RUN) exhibit A is her mom simpering "you'll be my son in law?" Like he's freaking Prince Harry.   On the bright side for Brit she made it into the opening credits!

Edited by Rubyslippahz
  • Love 13