Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: 50 Shades of Cynthia

• Start Topic

Cynthia tries to have a lovely birthday party for her 50th.  Everyone is invited to attend as "Cynthia Over the Years". Some came with the afro wig. with the short wig, some with the sleek long look,...   All really cute.  No Peter. Jackass.

Speaking of jackasses, Porsha acted a fool with Nene.  You'd THINK that after she'd been a total tool for the last season, she would come out of the gate with some self reflection about her actions previously.  BUT NO~  Porsha MUST wake up in a new world EVERY SINGLE MORNING!   What a dumbass.

Discuss.

• Love 10

Kenya looked great with the short wig.  Is she really married? 

I like that Kandi's family's restaurant is doing well, and that Cynthia is finished with Peter.  I didn't watch last season and didn't know the marriage was over. 

I'm not sure if I'll keep watching though -- the squealing and screeching is hard on the ears.   They sound like 12-year-olds on crack.

• Love 9

Nene has some real weird facial expressions lol. I can’t even handle some of them.

After what Porsha did to Kandi last season maybe she should chill on acting like Nene said some horrible stuff about her. 

I don’t even know what to say about Kenya’s marriage. It’s all just so strange. I mean he’s obv real but there’s just something so off about it all.

• Love 18

Hey Porsha, I am with Nene thinking you should have been fired. I honestly do not feel any sympathy toward Porsha. So Nene and Porsha do not speak for two years and Porsha is acting like what Nene said almost a month prior to filming is what she is mad about. I am better with Nene is small doses, but if she is going after Porsha then I may like her better.

I am fine if Kenya's husband does not want to be film, so we the audience will not see him. I thought at least one of the housewives would have at least met him, knew that she had a boyfriend, or even knew who he was. I thought it was weird she would not mention his name, even just his first name. Was his name in the blogs and media when they got married? I just read headlines that Kenya got married when it happened, but never delved deeper into the articles.

What was that wig Sheree was wearing in one of her talking heads? It almost looked like a Sia wig.

• Love 20

Good riddance to Pharisee Phaedra!

Peter is still a jerk.

Porsha's still stupid, but she seems to be over being a cheap skank for now, thank gawd. I get the impression she still talks to Phaedra.

There is something weird about Kenya getting secretly married, but whatever.

I was surprised to hear Kandi's restaurant is doing well, but she and Todd are hard workers, so good for them!

• Love 10

Wow, only 7 replies on the premier episode thread of RHOA?  That's pretty telling.

A fairly boring episode.  I can't stand Nene but if her alliances are right, I'll stomach her this season.  Porsha, you are just an idiot.  And Kandi is too nice.  Is this season going to be Porsha and Kim vs the rest?  Will Sheree hover between groups?

Cynthia is gorgeous, but a 'dress as your favorite version of me!!' party is so narcissistic.  

• Love 14

I am kind of shocked that anyone would actually ask their friends to dress as different versions of the host over the years. Also, Cynthia mentioned it, but we are entering the half year mark for celebrating her 50th birthday. I'm ok with Nene's return if she is another housewife, but I hate it when a show circles around a "star" and it gets imbalanced. It happened here with Nene, Jersey with Teresa and NY with Bethenny.

• Love 3

I think Kandi is cute and has been looking especially good lately.  But holy hell she REALLY looked like Mama Joyce with that "wig with the bangs" she was sporting early in the episode.  Yikes. 

Kenya looked good and seems happy.  Hopefully this union with "baby" is the real deal and lasts.  

Nene looked horrific.  

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

Wow, only 7 replies on the premier episode thread of RHOA?  That's pretty telling.

I looked for the thread and one still wasn't up after the show had concluded (10:30 pm)  Late start? 

• Love 1

Everywhere you look, it's clown boobs and behinds on these women, with healthy doses of nose jobs and blinding white teeth. Ugh.

NeNe was weirdly hyper in all of her scenes. Must be the latest IRS tax lien.

Cynthia, please give up borrowing Peter for a story line. It's boring and he ain't gonna cooperate unless someone pays him.

I suspect that Kenya had a fake wedding ceremony. Did anyone go look up a marriage license?

Kandi seemed very tense. I think she's over-extended in her efforts to make more money.

ETA: I think that under Cynthia's pleasant exterior there is a spoiled narcissist. I have the impression that despite her modeling career, the bulk of her income has historically been from men.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 8

When Cynthia was on the phone I don't know at what point in the "good, good, good, good, good, I'm good" conversation I began to think to myself, "I don't think Cynthia's good."  

It must've been around the 20th or 21st good............

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, bosawks said:

When Cynthia was on the phone I don't know at what point in the "good, good, good, good, good, I'm good" conversation I began to think to myself, "I don't think Cynthia's good."  

Peter sounded like Cynthia woke him from a drunken sleep.  

Why is she so wrapped up in being friends with Peter, the man made her life miserable, other women, demanding she put money into his poorly run business, wanting an apartment or as he said a man cave on the other side of town etc...those are characteristics I do not find desirable in a friend.

Does anyone know if NeNe's store is still open?

• Love 15

I don’t even know what to say about Kenya’s marriage. It’s all just so strange. I mean he’s obv real but there’s just something so off about it all.

That sums up everything that Kenya does. It's all strange. She can't even get married without it being shrouded in secrecy and shadiness. Now, I really do hope that her marriage works out and she's happy, but how hard would it have been to say, "Out of respect for my husband's privacy, I don't want to reveal his name on camera"? However, if it's all over the blogs, then it isn't that much of a secret. 

Thoughts on Cynthia's birthday outfit? I wasn't feeling it. Didn't look all that flattering. I also didn't blame Peter for not attending the party. They're divorced. He isn't obligated to show up for her anymore. 

I don't know how I'm going to get through a season of NeNe's screeching, facial expressions, and general extra-ness. 

• Love 13

OT:

NeNe was on WWHL last night wearing a pair of heavily sparkled boots. What's funny is that Andy tried to throw some shade and stated that Kim had worn them on his show about 2 weeks prior and he put up a snapshot. NeNe was quick on her feet and didn't throw shade back but oh her facial expression said it all. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is she so wrapped up in being friends with Peter, the man made her life miserable, other women, demanding she put money into his poorly run business, wanting an apartment or as he said a man cave on the other side of town etc...those are characteristics I do not find desirable in a friend.

Makes me lose respect for Cynthia. I thought she was done with his sorry ass.  If she's so 50 and fabulous, then why is she stalking Peter? Yes, she used the word stalking.....

Why do these women shriek and yell every time they see each other walk in to a room? We know you haven't seen one another in at least a year, but, C'mon ya'll, we know you can't stand each other so stop with the fakity fake BS.

Edited by bichonblitz
Grammar check: do instead of does
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

NeNe was on WWHL last night wearing a pair of heavily sparkled boots. What's funny is that Andy tried to throw some shade and stated that Kim had worn them on his show about 2 weeks prior and he put up a snapshot. NeNe was quick on her feet and didn't throw shade back but oh her facial expression said it all. 

Haha, her comeback was that she said it was a very popular boot right now. Yea, $10,000 worth of popular, according to Kim. They better have been borrowed or someone is going to call the IRS! 

• Love 8

All of these women are so hyper aware of the camera and their persona's that it is no longer a " reality show". They are too savvy about making themselves look good for the show. Scrap the lot of them and start over. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I was like: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5681244

Team Noelle, that conversation should've ended 3 goods ago.   eesh.

15 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

That sums up everything that Kenya does. It's all strange. She can't even get married without it being shrouded in secrecy and shadiness. Now, I really do hope that her marriage works out and she's happy, but how hard would it have been to say, "Out of respect for my husband's privacy, I don't want to reveal his name on camera"? However, if it's all over the blogs, then it isn't that much of a secret. 

Thoughts on Cynthia's birthday outfit? I wasn't feeling it. Didn't look all that flattering. I also didn't blame Peter for not attending the party. They're divorced. He isn't obligated to show up for her anymore. 

I don't know how I'm going to get through a season of NeNe's screeching, facial expressions, and general extra-ness. 

tenor.gif

The thing is, for us, ahem, seasoned dolls, menopause is a bitch that runs fast.  You gotta either step your gym game up and run faster or let her catch you and switch your style up.  What you not gone do is go from supermodel to I don't give a fuck AND be out here giving us your arms, legs and back all at once and ain't lifted a weight in 3 years.   Too young, too yellow and swishy panels notwithstanding, too short.    Angela Bassett is 61 and in astounding shape and it wouldn'tve looked good on her either.   

Nene didn't give a damn about the theme lol.  Aww man! ya'll thought it was narcissistic for Cynthia to have them dress up as her?  {{kickscurb}} I liked it.  I thought it was even a little self deprecating because her style is kinda varied.  Looked fun.  No? just me?  mkay.  lol. 

I may be a little jumbled about the Porsha-Nene thing because I'm on the idiots side.  Somebody get at me if this isn't how it goes:   They haven't spoken since the last time Nene was on the show (2 years ago) and in the time since, just recently, Nene was on WWHL and asked who had to go if she were to get rid of 2 housewives.   She chose Porsha and Phaedra.   *I think* Nene said more stuff during that appearance.  If so, I'm as confused as Porsha is as to why, if there was no existing beef.  

Kenya can do shorter hair, just not that particular look.   Bob/ear length is her cut off.  She's got way too much face for it to look good.    

Porsha and Kandi had a shocking amount of tiddy meat out. 

• Love 23

The Porsha/Nene thing is stupid.  Porsha is really incapable of taking responsibility for her actions.  Who cares if Nene gave you that advice on or off camera?  You were putting your hands on people on camera so she said it on camera...see how that works?  Porsha also let her know that moment that she wasn't ok with what she said so why keep up the beef with it?  I'm actually with Nene on her opinion regarding what went down with Porsha and Phaedra.  Porsha is a grown woman.  She didn't have to repeat what Phaedra told her and probably should've been able to pick it out as an outrageous lie regardless, but she chose to participate.  Her protests that she was a pawn are falling on these deaf ears.  She knew what she was doing.

I like it better when Nene and Sheree are friends because no two throw better shade together than those two.

Sheree, that platinum wig was a definite no.  It looked like yarn on your head.

• Love 11

These women have the biggest asses I have ever seen in my life. They look like freaks with their fake boobs falling out of their clothes and their huge asses. I hate the way they all dress. At least for once in her life NeNe was covered up at Cyn's party.  

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I may be a little jumbled about the Porsha-Nene thing because I'm on the idiots side.  Somebody get at me if this isn't how it goes:   They haven't spoken since the last time Nene was on the show (2 years ago) and in the time since, just recently, Nene was on WWHL and asked who had to go if she were to get rid of 2 housewives.   She chose Porsha and Phaedra.   *I think* Nene said more stuff during that appearance.  If so, I'm as confused as Porsha is as to why, if there was no existing beef.  

I'm on the idiots side, too. Ms. NeNe likes to play word games. The question on WWHL was who should be fired. As if anybody gives a shit about who NeNe thinks should be fired. She claims she never actually said the word "fired", she was just answering the question. We all know what you meant, Boo. Stop playin'. What you said about Porsha was mean and nasty and at that time there was no beef between them which is why Porsha was surprised and hurt. 

• Love 5

I'm relieved this franchise is back.  I haven't been watching anything lately.  Cynthia is my queen, but she looked horrible in that yellow dress.  I loved all of her looks through the years.  I think the party was a great idea.  When I turned 50, I had a caftans and cocktails brunch at my house.  We played Cards Against Humanity and laughed a lot.  Celebrate at any age because this ain't no dress rehearsal.  :-)

• Love 18
3 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Cynthia is gorgeous, but a 'dress as your favorite version of me!!' party is so narcissistic.  

I liked the concept, but unlike Madonna, I don't think Cynthia has that many distinct versions of herself to select.

3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

That platinum wig Sheree had on is a huge no. Huge. 

That was a wig? I thought someone had misplaced a studio light and we were getting glare from her head, or someone messed up the camera settings and didn't care enough to redo it.

2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I think Kandi is cute and has been looking especially good lately.  But holy hell she REALLY looked like Mama Joyce with that "wig with the bangs" she was sporting early in the episode.  Yikes. 

I think Kandi looked REALLY bad in that long black wig with the orange(?) dress at her restaurant.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Why do these women shriek and yell every time they see each other walk in to a room? We know you haven't seen one another in at least a year, but, C'mon ya'll, we know you can't stand each other so stop with the fakity fake BS.

Can someone explain to me the timeline? A lot of them were acting like they filmed the next season a few hours after last season's reunion and other times, it seemed like it was six months afterward. Are the editing monkeys mix and matching again?

1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Porsha's mention of "perched lips" (she meant pursed lips) had me thinking she was referring to "trout pout" for a second.

Can't stand Nene.

I thought Porsha said "parched lips" in an attempt to reference to "thirst".

12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm on the idiots side, too. Ms. NeNe likes to play word games. The question on WWHL was who should be fired. As if anybody gives a shit about who NeNe thinks should be fired. She claims she never actually said the word "fired", she was just answering the question. We all know what you meant, Boo. Stop playin'. What you said about Porsha was mean and nasty and at that time there was no beef between them which is why Porsha was surprised and hurt. 

When was Nene on WWHL saying Phaedra and Porsha should be fired? I have a vague recollection of seeing or reading about that but don't remember the context. If it was after the whole rumor-mongering about Kandia, I agree, but I thought she said the same about Cynthia for being spineless.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

When was Nene on WWHL saying Phaedra and Porsha should be fired? I have a vague recollection of seeing or reading about that but don't remember the context. If it was after the whole rumor-mongering about Kandia, I agree, but I thought she said the same about Cynthia for being spineless.

It was after the reunion. When they were supposedly still friends. She did say the same about Cynthia. That was when she and Cynthia were on the outs, before they made up. Yea, I know, it's hard to follow NeNe's loyalties. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I thought Porsha said "parched lips" in an attempt to reference to "thirst".

The cc said "perched", too.  Also, she was referring to kissing Nene's ass, so pursed would make more sense.  Aaack - what am I saying - this is Porsha!  ;-)

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

When was Nene on WWHL saying Phaedra and Porsha should be fired? I have a vague recollection of seeing or reading about that but don't remember the context. If it was after the whole rumor-mongering about Kandia, I agree, but I thought she said the same about Cynthia for being spineless

I believe Nene was on after the Phaedra/Porsha rumors were exposed. I want to say after one of the reunion episodes last season, but I might be wrong on that.

I thought if there was already a two year gap from when they spoke last to when Nene saying that Porsha (and Phaedra) should not return it should not be that big of a surprise that Nene might not support Porsha, especially if Porsha was irritated at Nene for her comments during the previous reunion. So while Nene basically did say Porsha should be fired, it sounded like that friendship had been dead for awhile. 

I was rolling my eyes so hard when Porsha was filming her podcast and asking if when a man has a baby with a younger woman if it comes out looking old. Sigh.

I did laugh at Cynthia saying that she speaks to Peter all the time since the divorce, cut to the awkward Peter phone call.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

The Porsha/Nene thing is stupid.  Porsha is really incapable of taking responsibility for her actions.  Who cares if Nene gave you that advice on or off camera?  You were putting your hands on people on camera so she said it on camera...see how that works?  Porsha also let her know that moment that she wasn't ok with what she said so why keep up the beef with it?  I'm actually with Nene on her opinion regarding what went down with Porsha and Phaedra.  Porsha is a grown woman.  She didn't have to repeat what Phaedra told her and probably should've been able to pick it out as an outrageous lie regardless, but she chose to participate.  Her protests that she was a pawn are falling on these deaf ears.  She knew what she was doing.

I like it better when Nene and Sheree are friends because no two throw better shade together than those two.

Sheree, that platinum wig was a definite no.  It looked like yarn on your head.

Love and agree.   The thing that's confusing (to me) is: 

5 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I believe Nene was on after the Phaedra/Porsha rumors were exposed. I want to say after one of the reunion episodes last season, but I might be wrong on that.

I thought if there was already a two year gap from when they spoke last to when Nene saying that Porsha (and Phaedra) should not return should not be that big of a surprise. So while Nene basically did say Porsha should be fired, it sounded like that friendship had been dead for awhile. 

I was rolling my eyes so hard when Porsha was filming her podcast and asking if when a man has a baby with a younger woman if it comes out looking old. Sigh.

it's unusual (maybe not for Nene) but typically for anybody else whom you're cool with to make your actions, stupid as they may be, sound like a read, if they're cool with you.    At the risk of horse resuscitation, my issue with it is that it sounded like she was insulting Porsha for participating (which I don't have a problem with) but where does that come from if these two didn't have an issue with each other.    From Porsha's (and my) perspective, the last place they left off was Nene told me not to put my hands on anybody, I listened, we wrapped up taping.   The next thing you know, she's talking shit about me on Andy's show.   We didn't speak in the off season but we didn't fall out either.    For clarity:  Porsha deserves the dragging, I just didn't know why Nene did it.     Generally, I just can't with her, she still say #hoodrich shit like Kim copied her by buying a Rolls.  She has a granddaughter right?  I wonder if you can put a car in a baby's name.    Meanwhile, back at the IRS...... 

Sheree must've asked after Nene's Raggedy Ann wig maker.   I hope it was free, that thing was tur'ble.    Did she look puffy about the face to ya'll? 

• Love 11

Nene got the Tamar Braxton nose job special.

Kandi did look bad in that wig she had on in the first scene.

I honestly think Cynthia called Peter because Noelle asked her to.  Noelle needs to realize it's over.

Kenya's marriage is probably real because if it were fake she would be parading the man all around to show "See, I'z married now!"

• Love 13

I was thrilled and amused they kept showing so many clips of the old Nene with her old nose, her darker skin, and everything else. 

Kenya’s marriage is real, she posted photos of the ceremony on her FB page. And his name is now in the press as being her husband, he’s from NYC. I’m happy for her.

If you check Kandi’s thread, there’s more about the restaurant there.

I hate that Nene is back full-time, I was hoping she’d just show up here or there.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Crap! How did I forget that? I thought Porsha was kidding, but then she acted like she was serious when she said babies from old people come out looking old. And what's she doing giving people advice? No, thank you!

• Love 6

I would have slapped Kenya if I were around her with this not saying her husbands name nonsense. Or rather just say I wouldn't talk about her wedding until she could talk about it, that would hurt her more than a slap.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does anyone know if NeNe's store is still open?

I don't know this from experience, but I Googled it. Yes, it's open, and it's getting witheringly bad reviews. Apparently Nene's selling mostly used merchandise for extravagant prices and is being nasty to would-be customers. *insert dry voice* I am shocked. Shocked, I say. *resume normal voice*

Oh, Porsha: "Do those babies come out looking old?" Oh, Porsha's equally dim sister: "Oh, I forgot about that!"

Also Porsha's "perched" lips made me make one of Nene's most facially tormented expressions.

Nene telling anyone not to put her hands on another person never loses its hilarious irony.  Or its ironic hilarity. I wonder if her increasingly overdone facial expressions are a result of her attempts to learn to act? She always stretched her face around, but it seems lately she's doing more of it since her "brilliant acting career."

It seems everyone dislikes hates that wig with bangs Kandi was wearing at the beginning of the episode. I didn't care much for it, but I really hated that middle-part look with the extra-red lips she was wearing in her THs. Good grief, but whoever did her makeup and hair for that TH clearly hated her. I think Kandi's a pretty woman, but that look did her no favours.

In the preview, Kenya is already sobbing on the phone about how she doesn't want to divorce nameless hubby-man? (I assume he's the Marc in question.) Lord help us.

• Love 10

Cynthia’s yellow dress was so unflattering.  It looked like her boobs were sitting on a big belly, no separation between the two.  Also she had skin hanging over all the straps.   She could have done so much better because she looks fantastic for her age and as another poster mentioned, you have to dress for your body type.  Why is Cynthia talking to Peter so much, they’re divorced and even amicable divorces need to have boundaries.  He wasnt a good husband and took advantage of her good nature.  Nobody but Kandi has anything really going on in their lives, all they are doing is stirring a big pot of nothing.

• Love 6

Oy vey, I am just now watching the scene of the birthday party, OMG, WTF is beautiful Cynthia wearing, it looks horrible, back fat looks like a trussed up Christmas ham.  That dress looks like a "make a dress out of a trash bag and toilet paper challenge."  How many dresses did she say no to before picking that one?  What were the rejects like? Oy.

The boobage that Porscha and Kandi are showing, yikes! Too much, much too much! Tacky.

Xscape, Tamar Braxton and Monica will be coming to Baltimore in a huge venue, I am surprised they think they can fill it.  I hope Kandi has better promoters with this tour than she had with A Mother's Love.

• Love 3

As much as I despise Nene, at least Kim hasn't returned yet - uggh. This is the season of dreaded returns between these two in Atlanta and Danielle in New Jersey, I fully expect Jill Zarin to return to NYC.

Back to Atlanta, Cynthia was pathetic in that phone call begging Peter to come to the party. She set the world record for the number of "good"s in one sentence.

I thought Kandi had the best of the looks at the party, but agree it was narcissistic of Cynthia to come up with that theme.

Hated Sheree's platinum wig in the talking heads, and Kandi's wig with bangs at the beginning.

Porsche - ugh - seriously on the baby coming out looking old? And the "old" guy she was talking about was 49. Yes that's practically ancient.

Kenya irked me so much, as she usually does, this time with her not telling her husband's name. If I was Nene or Cynthia, after the third attempt, I would have just said - "Congratulations, but I am seriously done asking you his name and no longer give a fuck." Dumbass.

And did anyone else notice - Kandi looked great in the episode, but in her TH segments, which were done more recently, she looked like she has gained a lot of weight.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

Kenya irked me so much, as she usually does, this time with her not telling her husband's name. If I was Nene or Cynthia, after the third attempt, I would have just said - "Congratulations, but I am seriously done asking you his name and no longer give a fuck."

Heck I'd just head down to the county's records department and look up their marrige license. Then I'd google him. Lastly, I would then ask her where she met Mr X just to hear if her reply sounded plausible. Sic Megan of RHOC on this. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Cynthia's been celebrating her 50th birthday on show since mid-season last year. 

As someone who celebrated her 50th for a year, with a trip each month, a party on the day of and a Hawaiian cruise as the "big" trip, I ain't mad at her :-)

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Heck I'd just head down to the county's records department and look up their marrige license

They were married in Jamaica, and from the photos I saw it was a beautiful ceremony. And Google will show the two of them together, his name, etc. They are making a HUGE deal out of nothing for a storyline.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, NYCFree said:

I am kind of shocked that anyone would actually ask their friends to dress as different versions of the host over the years. Also, Cynthia mentioned it, but we are entering the half year mark for celebrating her 50th birthday. I'm ok with Nene's return if she is another housewife, but I hate it when a show circles around a "star" and it gets imbalanced. It happened here with Nene, Jersey with Teresa and NY with Bethenny.

I really liked the birthday theme and thought it worked because Cynthia's modeling career was so successful because of how she could rock all kinds of looks. Only someone like her or Gaga and her crazy get-ups could pull this off. Glad Kandi won, I liked the coke can curlers look.

• Love 5

Kenya is the one making her marriage this big secret. I think she’s doing it on purpose too cause her new guy doesn’t wanna film so she needs to get ppl talking about it somehow and she needs to get a storyline going.

• Love 5

As much as I dislike Nene, Porsha is making a big mistake taking her on as a nemesis. Porsha was strong when she was teamed with Phaedra, because Phaedra was smart and could give shade but Porsha will be crushed like a little pea under Nene's foot.  And, who are Porsha's allies of the housewives? Sheree has no loyalty to anyone; Kandi, uh, no.  Kenya and she have been enemies for years; Cynthia will be in the Nene camp.  That leaves Kim Z. and they barely know one another. Porsha was never that popular to begin with, I guess she's looking to be the villainess of Atlanta.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

They were married in Jamaica, and from the photos I saw it was a beautiful ceremony. And Google will show the two of them together, his name, etc. They are making a HUGE deal out of nothing for a storyline.

I was married in Jamaica once. You need to be legally married in the U.S. first if you are an American. I had to take my license and certificate. They will perform the ceremony but It wouldn't be legally binding. Whoever is calling her out for perhaps not having a true marriage might be onto something. 

• Love 4