Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I feel like Tasha looks quite a bit older than the other girls in some of the pics (one in particular, either on ig or Twitter where they’re all standing together). She doesn’t look bad. She’s obviously gorgeous, but she just looks like the mature older sister IMO. Kashara also looks soft to me. Again, not bad, and she’s always been thicker, which I like, but she doesn’t look as fit as she was two years ago for example.

Lacey and Alexis are so pretty! 

The thing is that Tasha is not really older than the rest. I think she's 26? So yeah not older than the usual dcc.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, go4luca said:

Yep.  There's an IG video showing them turning towards camera where you see who everyone is.

Thanks. It's an unflattering photo of Kashara. It looks like she has back fat, and I'm sure she doesn't. I guess they'll touch that up. They did that backside shot last year, and it looked fine. This year, it looks strange. I think they shouldn't have the heaviest girls (Kashara and Rachel) next to the thinnest girl (Savannah). It just draws attention to how much bigger they look and how thin Savannah is, for better or worse, depending on what body type you like.

• Love 5
(edited)
28 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

The thing is that Tasha is not really older than the rest. I think she's 26? So yeah not older than the usual dcc.

Oh, I know, and I think she has always had an older, more mature look, but I’ve never noticed it as much as I do in these pics. For the other 4 girls, I would probably guess that they were mid to low 20s. Tasha, I would guess that she’s in her low 30s. Nothing wrong at all with 30s by the way, and It’s just an observation, not a knock against her at all. I think she’s one of the prettiest girls on the team.

ETA: this is probably the picture where I see it the most. They all look great, but she just looks much more womanly than the others. Just my opinion. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Oh, I know, and I think she has always had an older, more mature look, but I’ve never noticed it as much as I do in these pics. For the other 4 girls, I would probably guess that they were mid to low 20s. Tasha, I would guess that she’s in her low 30s. Nothing wrong at all with 30s by the way, and It’s just an observation, not a knock against her at all. I think she’s one of the prettiest girls on the team.

ETA: this is probably the picture where I see it the most. They all look great, but she just looks much more womanly than the others. Just my opinion. 

I completely understand! She definitely looks older (even at 24 when she made the team) but not in a "bad" way as in looking actually old. 

Might be unpopular opinion,but I don't see why Savannah is considered photogenic. I think rachel photographs extremely well. But in this pic? They all look...disconnected and kinda awkward. Tasha looks awesome.

aaand i want Lacey for cover! Last year her picture was AMAZING!

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I completely understand! She definitely looks older (even at 24 when she made the team) but not in a "bad" way as in looking actually old. 

Might be unpopular opinion,but I don't see why Savannah is considered photogenic. I think rachel photographs extremely well. But in this pic? They all look...disconnected and kinda awkward. Tasha looks awesome.

aaand i want Lacey for cover! Last year her picture was AMAZING!

I think Tasha and Lexie look the same age, but look like they could be the 'big sisters' of those other girls. Why on earth they put Tasha in the one piece mom suits, I don't know. I need them, but I'm 10 years older than her and had two c-sections.

I second the Savannah opinion. I hate being mean, and I know nothing about her, but she comes off as low rent to me. Something sort of not trashy, but definitely not "A" list. 

• Love 9

I think Tasha looks better in the one piece swimsuit than she does the two piece ones she was wearing. I also do not think Savannah comes off low rent. She does look better in her other pictures. For me, the problem is not picking the right swimsuits for the girls, and the we are trying to be sexy poses. I can understand why the sideline calendars sell better than the swimsuit calendars do.

10 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

The girl on the left (in white bikini) butt looks big.

It's Kashara.  She does look "big" (for a DCC). I have always thought so.  Of course for the real world she isn't big at all, but for a DCC, she has always been pretty "thick".  They should have never used her for the above picture.  Not only her butt looks wide, but even her shoulders, etc.  She also looks like she has some back fat.  She just shouldn't have been posed with the other four because it is obvious that she is "bigger."  That was just not a flattering choice of a picture for her.

• Love 5

I actually think Kashara is a comparable size to Rachel, but it’s just an unflattering picture that should’ve never been posted. Maybe if Kashara had on a different sort of top or had been angled differently, the picture would’ve been better, but still...that’s why you have photographers and stylists. 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, edelweiss said:

It's Kashara.  She does look "big" (for a DCC). I have always thought so.  Of course for the real world she isn't big at all, but for a DCC, she has always been pretty "thick".  They should have never used her for the above picture.  Not only her butt looks wide, but even her shoulders, etc.  She also looks like she has some back fat.  She just shouldn't have been posed with the other four because it is obvious that she is "bigger."  That was just not a flattering choice of a picture for her.

The way the side of her top blends in with the sky doesn’t help and makes it look like an indent on the side making her look heavier than she is.  I think kashara looks great this year.  Curvy and seems to have a more normal weight. That being said,  I do not like butts on a bench photos.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Kashara looks like a curvy woman.  Refreshing. 

I agree it is nice to see a few girls with some meat on their bones, but sadly in the DCC World they can be cut or called out for weight.

45 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Bad bikini bottoms do not help either. The only one, in my opinion, who looks good from behind is Savannah.

Agree. The girls in blue and bright  pink also look a little wide. It's probably just the sitting position.

28 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Agree. The girls in blue and bright  pink also look a little wide. It's probably just the sitting position.

The sad fact sitting down can make our behinds spread out and thighs expand (or it does for me at least *lol*)

1 hour ago, ElenaFR said:

Kashara looks like a curvy woman.  Refreshing. 

Oh, I agree with that. My issue with that picture is with the photographer and stylist, not Kashara. She’s look fine. The picture of her laying on the sand is one of the few solo pictures that I’ve liked so far. 

And honestly while I think Kashara looks a tad bit heavier than she has the last couple of years, I wouldn’t be killing myself to lose a few pounds if I were her. She’s one of the few power dancers that they have remaining and a fan favorite. Unless she just completely lets herself do go, which she won’t, Im sure she’s fine. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Oh, I agree with that. My issue with that picture is with the photographer and stylist, not Kashara. She’s look fine. The picture of her laying on the sand is one of the few solo pictures that I’ve liked so far. 

And honestly while I think Kashara looks a tad bit heavier than she has the last couple of years, I wouldn’t be killing myself to lose a few pounds if I were her. She’s one of the few power dancers that they have remaining and a fan favorite. Unless she just completely lets herself do go, which she won’t, Im sure she’s fine. 

i actually went and looked at albums from last year because I was curious about Kash - she looks exactly the same as last year! I think it's just being next to someone so teeny like Savannah.  

I am overall liking all the suits this year better than last year! 

13 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i actually went and looked at albums from last year because I was curious about Kash - she looks exactly the same as last year! I think it's just being next to someone so teeny like Savannah.  

I am overall liking all the suits this year better than last year! 

Was this last year or the year before? I definitely think she looks smaller there, but maybe I’m thinking of the wrong year. Again though, curves are fine and weight fluctuation (within range) is normal for many women, so I’m not criticizing her at all. I think the fact that she’s not stick skinny but has some curves is part of her appeal.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Was this last year or the year before? I definitely think she looks smaller there, but maybe I’m thinking of the wrong year. Again though, curves are fine and weight fluctuation (within range) is normal for many women, so I’m not criticizing her at all. I think the fact that she’s not stick skinny but has some curves is part of her appeal.

I didn't go back thru her IG because I can never tell for sure in those.  I went to the actual albums on the cowboys site from last spring and looked thru those. 

Like here: 

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2017/03/26/dcc-calendar-shoot-day-3-biminibliss#415141

I just don't think she looks any different in this pic but I'm a kash apologist so i'm prob wrong person to ask LOL 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 1

I HATE one pieces. Burn them all. The only one that ever looked good in a photo was in fact the ugliest one of them all that Khalyn wore last year. But Khalyn can make anything look good! 

• Love 4

Tasha also has oodles of modeling experience and knows how to work the camera.  I know Savannah has done a bit this past year, especially with the Cowboys fit campaign, but those were focused workout pics.  Not sexy time pics.  She'll find her stride!

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, Maven said:

Yeah, I can see why fans are concerned about Tess. Judy posted a Bimini photo this morning and Tess looks really scrawny skinny. 

From the photos I’ve seen recently, it looks like Tara has put on about 10 pounds since auditions last year. She’ll probably get issued a weight warning. Nothing she can’t fix though! I really like Tara.

I saw it too.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Feeling nostalgic - can you imagine if the rest of Lacey's rookie class had stayed on the squad.  That would be one strong group - Lacey, Melissa, Mary, Erica, etc.  I miss them all.

same.  i'm rewatching that season right now and omgggg i loved them.  i forgot how much i adored melissa and erica. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I just listen to the latest podcast, and Yuko did a great job with her first one. She has learn the English language well. I can see her being a great ambassador for the team. And yes, CMT is there filming.

Edited by bigskygirl
12 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Might be unpopular opinion,but I don't see why Savannah is considered photogenic.

Totally agree. I simply don't see it

Screenshot_20180518-224850.jpg

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Maven said:

Thanks for posting a link! Rachel is hit or miss for me. Kashara looks adorable underneath the Cowboys umbrella. ? The teal bikini on Lexie is kind of meh, but man, this striped black one looks fantastic on her! Makes her eyes pop!

C1FE19D9-901C-41BF-BA60-2E93E35AB573.jpeg

Can I just say I HATE that straight-on frontal pose...I don't care who it is, it makes everyone's waist look wide.

6 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Hmmm, Kalyssa liked it.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Rachel looks great! Good for her.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Stagecoach said:

Rachel looks great! Good for her.

Can I just say the only reason I knew that was Rachel was because neither Miranda nor Molly were in the picture lol

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyMsJay said:

Can I just say the only reason I knew that was Rachel was because neither Miranda nor Molly were in the picture lol

The reason I knew was because they listed the names.

10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Feeling nostalgic - can you imagine if the rest of Lacey's rookie class had stayed on the squad.  That would be one strong group - Lacey, Melissa, Mary, Erica, etc.  I miss them all.

Mary was always one of my favorites.

• Love 3

Savannah looks good when she is smiling, but it' the sexy face pose to me that looks a bit off.  The DCC swimsuits are way better than the weird one we saw at fittings with the extra straps everywhere. 

So far my favorites have been of Lexie. She's killing it 

• Love 7

Savannah is not the only one with the none smiling sexy pose look problem. I see they are still going with the bikini bottom riding up in the behind middle and trying to look sexy at the same time look. And Kelli was complaining about the arms over the head pose during the cameo shoot. *rolling eyes*

15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

It would be a dream team! 

3 hours ago, NicoleS9954 said:

So who are everyone's predictions for the cover of the magazine/calendars? :) 

If she keeps rocking it ... Alexis !! Hands down... she is a run away stand out this shoot! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Day 2 pictures.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2018/05/19/biminibliss-dcc-swimsuit-calendar-shoot-day-2#509546

Yuko is starting to grow on me, and Alexis, in my opinion, is the most beautiful girl on the squad.

I love Yuko :) and have from day one! I agree, now that Kelsey is gone, Alexis is probably my choice for most beautiful. 

12 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

I thinks she's very pretty but she doesn't do sexy well.  She looks confused .... beautifully confused. 

• Love 9
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I love Yuko :) and have from day one! I agree, now that Kelsey is gone, Alexis is probably my choice for most beautiful. 

I thinks she's very pretty but she doesn't do sexy well.  She looks confused .... beautifully confused. 

Bad pose and bad background does not help Savannah look good in the picture. Could you imagine if they had Alexis and Kelsey on the calendar covers.

Edited by bigskygirl
3 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

Savannah looks good when she is smiling, but it' the sexy face pose to me that looks a bit off.  

I totally see that. She's one of those people who has larger teeth and it looks really unnatural/uncomfortable when she does the closed mouth look. Christina is another one who probably has this same issue

• Love 4