Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Oh heavens...she seems like such a sweet, sweet girl but there’s just so much bad hair in those pics. The amount of product he must use, the mind boggles. 

But yay for them, getting a starter house in Dallas is no freaking joke these days. 

lol I didn't notice his hair until you said this.  I was just looking at her and thinking how pretty she looks with her natural look instead of being all DCC made up.  

• Love 3

random,  but interesting,  I have all my DCC MTT seasons on Amazon and was watching season 10 (the one with the worst music replacement ever!)  and I had the subtitles feature on and in between dialogue anytime the sucky music was playing, the lyrics to the original songs when the shows aired was on my screen.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

random,  but interesting,  I have all my DCC MTT seasons on Amazon and was watching season 10 (the one with the worst music replacement ever!)  and I had the subtitles feature on and in between dialogue anytime the sucky music was playing, the lyrics to the original songs when the shows aired was on my screen.

LOL that's pretty funny :)

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 10:07 AM, DCCroutineFAN said:

The music replacement is SOOO annoying! Doesn’t CMT have the money to buy the music rights for more years? I mean, come on! I want to see the dances to the music they were choreographed for- over and over- I’ve watched all seasons too many times to count, and it annoys me every time. And the Musak/ Elevator crap is just BS. They could at least pop in an up and coming artist to give them some promotion. 

Edited by Taralightner
One more angry thought. Lol
  • Love 6
On 7/13/2018 at 1:58 PM, Taralightner said:

The music replacement is SOOO annoying! Doesn’t CMT have the money to buy the music rights for more years? I mean, come on! I want to see the dances to the music they were choreographed for- over and over- I’ve watched all seasons too many times to count, and it annoys me every time. And the Musak/ Elevator crap is just BS. They could at least pop in an up and coming artist to give them some promotion. 

I too would prefer to have the original music in the episodes that are made available for me to buy on Amazon,  unless I watch it at a friends I may not even know what the original music was which is obviously catered to benefit CMT. I say that because the show a lot of times will even replace the song that goes with the routine they perform in the studio and eventually in the stadium for the original show airing and then will again replace it to music for the purchasing and recording of the episode.  I think that the music has improved some in seasons 11 and 12 but season 10 is so bad that I rarely can even watch it.  The country songs they replaced the original ones with are just painful..  "Heartbreak Hall of Fame"  need I say more.. I remember the original music being available for a little while when you could go on CMT website and watch the episodes for free but of course that was when so many people would record and upload them to you tube .  I want more than anything to be able to listen to in the shows : 1.  The song that is used for the audition routine for the learning of it, the rehearsing of it (which they used to show them do at Kittys) and then at finals. 2. The songs the DCC have chosen to put the routines with (including the songs that the guest choreographers use.)  3. I know this will never be possible,but the actual songs that the solo routines are danced to would be cool to see but I can live without that. This would make the show the best for me anyway.  

• Love 2
On 7/10/2018 at 11:22 PM, Tootie said:

Is this it??

Ty for looking Tootie but this isn't it. I got the same result when I checked YT. It's not important really. They might just mixed this particular music piece specifically for the TC re-runs or created one for that purpose.  :)

I don't know if you have the Shazam app (I know Apple has it available but I don't know about Android or other platforms), but you could get that (and make sure it's open) go to the part of the episode with that song and hit the button.  Shazam should be able to identify which song it is (hopefully).

• Love 1

I noticed on the DCC site Chantel's cameo is missing from the 2017-18 DCC roster pics. We know she retired  ( and possibly an AS?) but the other retiring vets plus the 2 cut vets cameos are still there. 

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I noticed on the DCC site Chantel's cameo is missing from the 2017-18 DCC roster pics. We know she retired  ( and possibly an AS?) but the other retiring vets plus the 2 cut vets cameos are still there. 

I saw that as well...weird.  She is an All Star so I wonder if it's just a mistake? 

image.png.56f97e2c7b0669feeefb9a66bfdcefec.png

Seriously....are these two just twins seperated at birth?? I can't tell them apart in photos. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, wingsandlevijeans said:

Did Alexis get cut? I know they are heading to Oxnard for Cowboys Camp but she was visiting a former DMD just now on Instagram stories. Does the whole team go? 

Not all dcc go to Oxnard just show group 

• Love 1

I don’t know I’d it’s been posted before, but there is a series called “All or Nothing.” It’s very similar to the Hard Knocks series. The current season is available to binge (I found it on Amazon Prime-it’s free and probably available on other channels) and if follows the Cowboys for all of last season. A lot of it is football related, but the cheerleaders are in it- there’s a lot of Charolette, some Kelli and cool behind the scenes footage of the Thanksgiving half-time. I love the series for the football as well as the cheerleaders cameos. Also, there are stories about the Jones family (including the grandchildren) as well as about the families of players. I highly recommend if you haven’t seen it! 

• Love 6

Did Heather perform at Oxnard? I know she traveled there with the team, but I couldn't pick her out in the performance videos I've seen. I've watched on my phone so everything is pretty small and maybe I just missed her. I'm wondering if she has an injury or something. If she was performing with the group, where was she in the formation? I kind of expected her to be prominently placed--like in Kelli's or Khaylyn's spot. (I loved Khaylyn being positioned where she was, btw!) 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, M1977G said:

Did Heather perform at Oxnard? I know she traveled there with the team, but I couldn't pick her out in the performance videos I've seen. I've watched on my phone so everything is pretty small and maybe I just missed her. I'm wondering if she has an injury or something. If she was performing with the group, where was she in the formation? I kind of expected her to be prominently placed--like in Kelli's or Khaylyn's spot. (I loved Khaylyn being positioned where she was, btw!) 

Yes she did.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Yes she did.

Heather led the group out on the far left side. She was in the back corner opposite the family tent/cover. I was surprised because Tess and Amy were back there with her. Gina is in front of Heather and Amy.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Tarode said:

Heather led the group out on the far left side. She was in the back corner opposite the family tent/cover. I was surprised because Tess and Amy were back there with her. Gina is in front of Heather and Amy.

Thank you! I was worried she was injured and am glad the issue is just that I couldn't see well on my tiny screen! She has become one of my favorite vets. 

• Love 1