Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, Sunnydays5691 said:

So TCCs have a week off.... hope they enjoy the rest now

Well the majority of them are using the time to move and secure living arrangements

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Slate said:

I hope we get to see the calendar shoot on the show! Has anyone heard if the trip will be featured?

I saw one of the producers in a shot posted somewhere on social media so i would say that yes we will be seeing it :)

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

There's a list of the 45 on this forum. 

The list would be considered to contain spoilers since the show has not aired yet. It's why such discussion should not take place here. There technically is no Current Squad as it's in transition. This topic is to discuss the 2017-18 squad. All discussion of auditions/vet cuts goes into the Finals and Social Media topic. The list of those entering training camp is a list only--no discussion other than to clarify the list itself. We tried to make topics comprehensive as possible but also make it so that those who wait until the show starts know where it's safe to read. 

It's awkward, yes, but best we can do while in limbo as it were. Please feel free to PM with questions or if I'm being unclear etc. And this Note is just clarification so everyone sees. 

• Love 3

Yeah, I can see why fans are concerned about Tess. Judy posted a Bimini photo this morning and Tess looks really scrawny skinny. 

From the photos I’ve seen recently, it looks like Tara has put on about 10 pounds since auditions last year. She’ll probably get issued a weight warning. Nothing she can’t fix though! I really like Tara.

2 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

What even is the swimsuit they're making Lacey wear?

It was a swim suit designed bye the same guy who designed their belt buckle for their uniforms 

Lacey's bikini bottoms also look a little big on her. Not her cutest suit from the angles I'm seeing. Hope she has some better suits on her shoot. 

What pictures or videos of Tess are making people concerned about her weight? I didn't see any in the thread, though I may have missed them, and her latest Twitter post is a picture from last year. Just curious. 

1 minute ago, M1977G said:

Lacey's bikini bottoms also look a little big on her. Not her cutest suit from the angles I'm seeing. Hope she has some better suits on her shoot. 

What pictures or videos of Tess are making people concerned about her weight? I didn't see any in the thread, though I may have missed them, and her latest Twitter post is a picture from last year. Just curious. 

Probably the video from the DCC instagram on the swim shoot

32 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I thought they looked droopy on her too. 

Also had no idea people were worried about Tess' weight? she has always been long and willowy.  I think she is just flawless <3 I would love to see her get a cover on one of the calendars this year! 

Hm, I havent noticed weight gain on Tara either but then I can't remember seeing her from swimsuit fittings, only real recent one was her solo and she looked great.  My only concern with Tara is her hair - I think she is beautiful and amazingly photogenic but I feel like she needs either something shorter or extensions. 

• Love 4

I guess I'm the only one unbothered by Tara's hair. I think it looks fine, but then again I'm not a fan of all the extensions and big hair the DCC are known for. I think a lot of it looks ridiculous. Every time I see Miranda's hair, for example, I squirm. I guess my East Coast is showing.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Did Savannah replace someone on show group this year? Says here she was on it.

Screenshot_2018-04-04-19-35-41_1.jpg

hmm, interesting. i didn't think so?  she did do the USO tour so maybe they confused it?

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I guess I'm the only one unbothered by Tara's hair. I think it looks fine, but then again I'm not a fan of all the extensions and big hair the DCC are known for. I think a lot of it looks ridiculous. Every time I see Miranda's hair, for example, I squirm. I guess my East Coast is showing.

No, I am with you.  I think Tara is really cute and that her hair looks fine.  I like that she and Christina and Maddie have different hair styles than the rest of the girls.  Most of the other girls have beautiful hair, but it all looks the same to me.  And I think Miranda's hair looks almost wig-like at times!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, edelweiss said:

Miranda's hair looks almost wig-like at times!

They made such a big deal about how Miranda had too much hair during the makeovers & her extensions were taken out, but honestly I didn't think it looked a whole lot different.  I'm assuming she's back to extensions, her hair does look kind of "wiggy."  Unless it's just not in great condition.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, edelweiss said:

No, I am with you.  I think Tara is really cute and that her hair looks fine.  I like that she and Christina and Maddie have different hair styles than the rest of the girls.  Most of the other girls have beautiful hair, but it all looks the same to me.  And I think Miranda's hair looks almost wig-like at times!

i guess i'm just comparing to how her hair looked a few years ago - much more full and shiny.  but honestly, she could rock anything and i'd still think she is beautiful.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, frenchtoast said:

The list would be considered to contain spoilers since the show has not aired yet. It's why such discussion should not take place here. There technically is no Current Squad as it's in transition. This topic is to discuss the 2017-18 squad. All discussion of auditions/vet cuts goes into the Finals and Social Media topic. The list of those entering training camp is a list only--no discussion other than to clarify the list itself. 

People keep asking about who was chosen. Maybe pin the list thread to the top until the show is underway so people can easily find it? Some folks may not know that @Brighid made a terrific graphic of everyone's headshots to make it easy to identify everyone.

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

i guess i'm just comparing to how her hair looked a few years ago - much more full and shiny.  but honestly, she could rock anything and i'd still think she is beautiful.  

I titally agree. Its not that its different to the other girls hair. She doesnt need big waves and volume. She just needs something.. Its just looks like she doesn't do anything to it. I love christinas hair but maybe because its blunt and super straight. I think Tara just needs to ckean up the ends and add some brightness and shine to her hair 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, cgloss said:

You are not alone re: Tara.  I like that she looks more "normal" and less pageant hair poof.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, M1977G said:

DdZxM3MXUAAyxiG?format=jpg

DdbQGlZUQAMqnYL?format=jpg

Ddb7IE3VMAAxKDk?format=jpg

3 hours ago, go4luca said:

You are not alone re: Tara.  I like that she looks more "normal" and less pageant hair poof.

i think she's cute as can be! She's like Madeline. 

• Love 3

I'm not sure how I feel about Tasha's one pieces so far...I really liked the black one she wore last year.  The two I've seen so far this time....I just can't decide if I like them or not.  Hmmmmm :) 

7 hours ago, lfedncr said:

Extremely concerned we are seeing such overly skinny ladies ...then thick there is no proper looking ladies .   Tess and Alexis concern me !

I wasn't sure what people meant about Tess until I saw the picture of her in the red/coral suit.  It's her legs that looked so skinny to me.  Also...even though she looks great, I was thinking even Lacey looked thinner than usual when they showed her and Alexis in the pic together.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I HATE that color on Savannah.  It washes her out. Put your redhead in “something vibrant,” Kelli!!!!

I actually love it!

10 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I'm not sure how I feel about Tasha's one pieces so far...I really liked the black one she wore last year.  The two I've seen so far this time....I just can't decide if I like them or not.  Hmmmmm :) 

I wasn't sure what people meant about Tess until I saw the picture of her in the red/coral suit.  It's her legs that looked so skinny to me.  Also...even though she looks great, I was thinking even Lacey looked thinner than usual when they showed her and Alexis in the pic together.  

Hmm..I'm in the minority again. Tess has always  been fairly thin...as has Lacey. I think they look great!

• Love 6

To me, the girl that is really thin is Amy (I think that's the one).  But she is very long waisted and that accentuates it.

I wish there was a way implant manufacturers could come up with a product that looked more natural.  The perfect circle is just a dead giveaway.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

I actually love it!

Hmm..I'm in the minority again. Tess has always  been fairly thin...as has Lacey. I think they look great!

I think they're beautiful just look thinner than usual to me :) Tess's may have simply been the angle of the picture. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

I've even seen comments that Lacey looks like she "filled out" a little since last year, but I don't see it.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, California Girl said:

DdZxM3MXUAAyxiG?format=jpg

DdbQGlZUQAMqnYL?format=jpg

Ddb7IE3VMAAxKDk?format=jpg

I feel like Tasha looks quite a bit older than the other girls in some of the pics (one in particular, either on ig or Twitter where they’re all standing together). She doesn’t look bad. She’s obviously gorgeous, but she just looks like the mature older sister IMO. Kashara also looks soft to me. Again, not bad, and she’s always been thicker, which I like, but she doesn’t look as fit as she was two years ago for example.

Lacey and Alexis are so pretty! 

• Love 2

I know everyone prefers a different type of figure, and Lacey’s is certainly enviable, but I wanted to give Kashara a high five when I scrolled past. Super sexy! 

Agree on Savvy’s suit, too. I have red hair and there’s a million shades of pink I just don’t even bother trying on anymore. Pale pinks are okay and hot pinks are great, tho! 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Why are they even putting Tasha in one pieces? They're not even sexy one pieces

RIght! One pieces can be very sexy, but these are the type of one pieces that i wear when I feel bloated and don’t feel like trying to suck in my stomach all day. That’s not a concern for Tasha lol. I think it’s just making her look older.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

It’s strange! Maybe she requests them? I wouldn’t see a reason for that considering the uniform they wear, but I can’t think of much other reason. Or maybe it’s just a piece the designer provided and they had to work with it? Either way, it’s not a suit that someone in shape like her would wear. It would be good to conceal a tummy without being entirely covered because of the mesh.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Maybe because some of us complained last year about how horribly skimpy almost scandalous some of the suits were last year?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

Maybe she has stretch marks from having her daughter?

That's what I thought as well, but I've never noticed them when in uniform, which exposes much of the same area