Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Well excuse me. It came off as not knowing whether they did or not...?

I'd respond, but I don't want to sound snarky and sarcastic (well, any more than I apparently already do at times) and I don't want people to feel attacked, put down, or otherwise offended because of my responses.  While they say there is power in the written word, it's also easier to communicate in person (to a point) because there's SO much said in body language that isn't in what's said or how it's said.

However, we finally did get at least a still photograph of Christina posing in a swimsuit.  Granted, she has a great body, but that's all that's great about her picture to me.  Pulling the suit bottom down that much does NOT work in that situation.  It should be saved for a solo shot with a sexier pose and a better look on the face.  As it is, it seems to me like she's trying to take the attention from the other girls and get it fully centered on her.  I suspect that, if someone WAS telling her to do that, it was a mix-up because no one else was doing it so it might have been Christina was paying attention to the wrong person.

In a way, it seems that there are two different shoots going on at the same time using the same girls.  Three of the girls seem to be looking one direction and the other two are looking in a different direction.  If that's the case, there needs to be better coordination and communication between the two shoots so they can get the best shots possible for both the girls and whoever is behind the cameras.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

Has anyone noticed how all retired DCC has their DCC twitter handle changed but Jinelle's still "DCC_Jinelle"? I know she's retired but got a feeling shes staying on for something? Or has someone mentioned it already, as I only just noticed it.

I know that Jinelle helps Jenn with the Junior DCC and Jenn still has/had her twitter handle after she retired. But it looks like Jinelle's landed herself another role with the DCC staff. Eurgh i love her. Dont ever leave Jinelle ❤

• Love 5
(edited)
31 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

I know that Jinelle helps Jenn with the Junior DCC and Jenn still has/had her twitter handle after she retired. But it looks like Jinelle's landed herself another role with the DCC staff. Eurgh i love her. Dont ever leave Jinelle ❤

Well the thing is all retired DCC (from last year) had their DCC handles changed around audition time last year. Jen K twitter handle was changed too at that time.

BUT it was changed back to DCC handle. But her "original" DCC twitter name handle one isn't the same name as before if I remembered correctly. When she was a DCC her twitter handle was DCC_JenniferK, as Jennifer Colvin was a vet when Jen K was a rookie. Jen K twitter handle changed to from DCC_Jenniferk to Jennifer something (cant remember what it was changed to before auditions last year) at or before auditions then it was changed to DCC_Jennifer. I know Jen's current "active" twitter handle is the one she was "given" from when she was a DCC but hope that make sense. I mean

Edited by CrazyEve

I first saw some pics a couple days ago and I thought Yuko was killing it! Great face and body. For some reason I don't even notice the swimsuits a lot of the time lol. I think I pay more attention to their faces and hair and bodies. I tend to notice the suits after others have pointed them out being good or bad. 

I also think Gina looks good. I'm still not a fan of Heather's face. Savannah is hit or miss; she definitely doesn't look great with the closed mouth/sexy look. She's better off smiling. Alexis looks too squinty-eyed for me, although she is a beautiful girl. I haven't loved Molly's shots either. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

She did some swimsuit pictures and modeling for MDC, so what is the difference between a calendar shoot and what she did for MDC. 

Time.  Some of those pics were 40 months old...so over three years ago?  That's a long time in an early 20-something's life.  Was she still in college as an MDC?  Maybe she had a weird encounter with a patient that put her off doing any more calendars.  How awkward to be a nurse and your patient skeezes out on you saying he has your bikini on his wall 24/7.  We know from last year that she left pro cheer for whatever reason, but missed it immediately.  Maybe she missed the dancing, community service and cameraderie, but didn't miss the skeezy stuff that came with it.  By not being in the swimsuit calendar, she's controlling the little bit of that she can.

All that said, we might see her with a thong and no top later on this afternoon.  Who knows?  But there's a lot of reasons why someone might not want to be posing in something today they felt okay with a few years ago.

• Love 16

Is it pick the worse swimsuit and pose this year with the calendar shoot?

Does anyone else notice the weird tan lines on Tasha's feet. The way she is sitting is not doing her any favors either. They should have picked a different color for Khalyn's bikini also. Christina and Alexis look good.

Tasha looks terrible in that last picture. The angle is backward and she just looks bad!! It's like her back is broken or disjointed almost. I like Kahlyn in that suit and Christina looks good and isn't pulling her bottom down. Rachel looks good, but Alexis all I can see are her ribs sticking out.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Does anyone else notice the weird tan lines on Tasha's feet. The way she is sitting is not doing her any favors either. They should have picked a different color for Khalyn's bikini also. Christina and Alexis look good.

Good, we're getting more pictures of the girls (especially Christina).  I like the white on Khalyn though they could have also gone with a bright orange, red-orange or bright yellow on her and she would look amazing.  Tasha looks very pretty here, though I think that's sand on her feet, not weird tan lines.  I think it's more that Tasha is sitting at a very weird angle to the camera then exaggerating it by leaning to the side.  If she'd been more straight on to the camera or had turned more, like Khalyn, then she would have looked even better.  Rachel and Alexis needed better poses as well because that isn't their best angle.  Alexis looked like she tripped and fell into that pose and had to stick with it because she was smiling even though it was painful.  Rachel's abs look funny and somewhere between toned and flabby, like they can't decide if they belong to a bodybuilder or someone who's out of the fitness game a while.  I think it's due to the pose though (and the angle).  I like Khalyn and, shocker, Christina in this shot the best though they could have chosen a better suit for Christina.  The colors in that one are not right for her.

Overall, I personally don't think Christina is photogenic though she may have the potential to be more than an average pretty girl with a great figure but she doesn't know what to do with it (if that isn't confusing).  I wanted to see these swimsuit pictures to see if I was just imposing my dislike of her onto the few pictures and videos of her that I've seen or if she just has trouble taking decent pictures.  I'm pleased to see that there are a few good ones (like the one above and her cameo though she did okay but not great in the squad photo), but I've not been wowed by most of her pictures. 

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

That is sand, not weird tan lines.  I do not like this pic either.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Here is a picture of Lauren wearing a one piece swimsuit, so I do not think she cannot pose wearing a swimsuit even if it is a one piece.

I had no idea Miranda was so tall! 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Christina's body is so killer. 

I've got so much waist envy for her ?

Yuko is beyond adorable.

Khalyn is flawless.

Heather O. is another of my favorites from the shoot....girl is seriously gorgeous.

• Love 5

Gina has like  ZERO fat on her stomach. I actually think she looks better in a bikini than in the uniform.  I stated earlier that in the swimsuit photos she would either be awkwardly bad or completely stunning and I think it has turned out to be the latter. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Gina has like  ZERO fat on her stomach. I actually think she looks better in a bikini than in the uniform.  I stated earlier that in the swimsuit photos she would either be awkwardly bad or completely stunning and I think it has turned out to be the latter. 

Gina’s stomach is to die for. I don’t even know how one gets a stomach like that. I bet she eats a lot of egg whites. ?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I think that's sand on Tasha's feet...and yet another awkward non attractive photo...who on Earth hired these photographers????  Honestly, I like the swimsuit on Khalyn but that's the only one I like.  

4 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

My favorites are Yuko and Gina.  

I have a higher respect for professional models--it's more difficult than it appears at first glance.

I'm not a Gina fan at all...but she is doing a great job with her pictures.  Yuko has been awesome the entire time!  I love her :) 

9 hours ago, loveaux said:

popping in to say khalyn looks sooooo good in the pictures so far. her and yuko are the only ones i'm genuinely impressed by.

I must agree...she looks AWESOME!!! Khalyn is naturally beautiful and Yuko hasn't had a bad picture yet either!!

• Love 5
14 hours ago, kalibean said:

Time.  Some of those pics were 40 months old...so over three years ago?  That's a long time in an early 20-something's life.  Was she still in college as an MDC?  Maybe she had a weird encounter with a patient that put her off doing any more calendars.  How awkward to be a nurse and your patient skeezes out on you saying he has your bikini on his wall 24/7.  We know from last year that she left pro cheer for whatever reason, but missed it immediately.  Maybe she missed the dancing, community service and cameraderie, but didn't miss the skeezy stuff that came with it.  By not being in the swimsuit calendar, she's controlling the little bit of that she can.

All that said, we might see her with a thong and no top later on this afternoon.  Who knows?  But there's a lot of reasons why someone might not want to be posing in something today they felt okay with a few years ago.

OMG...I seriously just snorted my coffee...yet again!  Some of you all crack me up here :) 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Don't care for this suit; it barely covers her vagina.

I think the suit print is very pretty but agree about the nether regions cut.  It was the first thing I noticed when viewing this shot.  Not sure if a size up would have helped since the upper portions would probably have been off.  It appears to be a weird, narrow cut in the bottom half.

(edited)

Ha!  Looks like we found out what Lauren's role on the shoot was! 

(j/k - but I'll bet she had fun!)

dccheerleaders_24_5_2018_8_56_49_39.jpg

ETA:  Oops!  Crossing posts!

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 1

I think everyone in this shot except Alexis look good.  Must have been the timing of the snap but I find the expression on Alexis to look IDK,  masculine, hard?  I normally find Alexis to be very pretty.  Plus that bone protruding just below her top is odd.  Something's off in what could've been a great snap.  Also, I can handle how Molly has a partial pull on her swim suit bottom.  It's not as severe as Christina did in another photo.

mollyneumeister_24_5_2018_9_2_8_914.jpg

38 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I think everyone in this shot except Alexis look good.  Must have been the timing of the snap but I find the expression on Alexis to look IDK,  masculine, hard?  I normally find Alexis to be very pretty.  Plus that bone protruding just below her top is odd.  Something's off in what could've been a great snap.  Also, I can handle how Molly has a partial pull on her swim suit bottom.  It's not as severe as Christina did in another photo.

I think Molly's torso and hip area somehow looks manly in this pic.

2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Is it the lighting, the photo correction, or is Lacey's hair really that contrasty? I don't think the sharp distinction between hair colors is very flattering.

lh.JPG.2b39a7be347966cf77d7221360f8d125.JPG

This child needs to stop messing with her face, before she starts looking like a Kardashian.

• Love 5

Ok Molly needs to tone down the lashes. I still haven't figured out how to get it to let me post a pic. But if you watch the insta story lord are they spider lashes. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Ok Molly needs to tone down the lashes. I still haven't figured out how to get it to let me post a pic. But if you watch the insta story lord are they spider lashes. 

her eyelashes and eyebrows are horrible in that insta story

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DancingNurse said:

This child needs to stop messing with her face, before she starts looking like a Kardashian.

She’s only had her nose done, right? 

As far as the makeup, it’s not her fault. Makeup artists usually cake it on anyway for photo shoots. 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

She’s only had her nose done, right? 

As far as the makeup, it’s not her fault. Makeup artists usually cake it on anyway for photo shoots. 

Nose, breasts, looks to me like maybe some botox or fillers in her upper lip, marionette lines and possibly between her nose and cheeks.

Lacey is so talented as a dancer, but always came off as super high maintenance to me. I don't think she's a bad person or anything, just very artificial looking, and she doesn't need it.

Edited by DancingNurse
  • Love 7

Looks like today is the last day of the shoot. I was hoping to see Lauren pose because she is so adorable. Oh well! I hope they put Khalyn, Yuko, Alexis and Lexie in the calendar. I also hope there will be some decent picture because the majority of the ones they have shown so far on social media leaves a little to be desired.

3 hours ago, go4luca said:

THIS is one example of how to do the pose Christina was attempting RIGHT.  All the girls have hands in the same or similar spots, all are sexy in various ways, and the "pulling bikini bottoms down" move looks natural, not forced or as a way to draw attention to oneself in a overt way.  At least here, it doesn't look like she's trying to take the bottoms off or expose things better left covered.

• Love 4

BEST pix so far!!!  Finally a good pix of her, she is so amazingly beautiful in real life and I have been wondering why these photographers aren't getting a good pix of her because she is hands down the most gorgeous!!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DancingNurse said:

Nose, breasts, looks to me like maybe some botox or fillers in her upper lip, marionette lines and possibly between her nose and cheeks.

Lacey is so talented as a dancer, but always came off as super high maintenance to me. I don't think she's a bad person or anything, just very artificial looking, and she doesn't need it.

I dont see it. Which means if she has had surgery/ fillers etc, its been done very well! And she was so flat chested that her small boob job is fine. Looks natural. I really dont see the artificial look at all. Interesting! 

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

A good picture of Tasha and Khalyn:

These two together are freaking amazing! Put them on the cover together ❤ 

• Love 8

Great shot of Kelli, but their photo editor needs to be fired. If she’s over tanned or wearing too light of makeup, fix it dude! Every year there’s editing mistakes and it makes my head spin. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

Great shot of Kelli, but their photo editor needs to be fired. If she’s over tanned or wearing too light of makeup, fix it dude! Every year there’s editing mistakes and it makes my head spin. 

Kelli looks SO hard, old, and haggard. It’s definitely not an attractive look. 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I must have missed the Tara looking fat photos.  I don't think she looks fat in this shot.

taraszy_24_5_2018_17_0_53_262.jpg

No, she doesn’t.  I think she looks great.  

13 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Day 6 pictures. Tasha looks great in the first one. The girls look good in the pictures.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2018/05/24/biminibliss-dcc-swimsuit-calendar-shoot-day-6#510581

Tasha looks amazing as does Khalyn.  In fact, most of the girls look great.  There are a few pictures that aren't so hot and just seem to be there for the product placement (beach towels, beach bags, and the like).  On the other hand, Christina's pictures scream "Pretty girl, not photogenic."  She's been pretty in some previous shots, but she might just be the least photogenic of the bunch.