Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Not Fake

• Start Topic

Dr. Shaun Murphy and Dr. Claire Browne devise an experimental procedure that can save the leg and life of a young groom, that is if his bride-to-be and parents can learn to work together. Meanwhile, Jared struggles to emotionally connect with his patient whose scars may prove too deep to overcome. 

Aw, that whole story with Claire and that woman. Damn. That was heartbreaking. That'd be so tough. 

Really liked everything involving Melendez, Jessica, and the debate with that man's leg tonight. And Jared's storyline was good, too. 

And I'm assuming we're going to continue to learn more about Shaun's refusal to want love, and why he reacts so strongly to the idea (his rough childhood would no doubt have a lot to do with that, I imagine, but I also get the feeling there's more to it than that). Hearing him say he didn't love his brother or his bunny because they were dead was sad, though. I kinda get his reasoning for why, but still. Aw. 

• Love 6

The story with Claire was so sad, poor Claire. She was feeling so great, and then she finds out she messed up on some tiny stupid detail. At least she knows she tried, and if it wasn't for her, the poor woman would have probably died alone in the woods with no one knowing where she went or what happened to her. 

The whole debate about the leg was good as well, and I really felt for the parents and the wife. It also seemed like, even though they were arguing for different things, the whole family never got too personal and angry with each other. Jared had a nice story too, and it was good to see him get a win. Now that they're developing the supporting cast more, I am liking their stories a lot more as well. 

No flashbacks tonight (its good that the show doesn't feel the need to add them every week, even when they have no point) so a little less Sean than usual, but I liked what we got, and his sad feelings about love are certainly worth exploring. I assume it ties back to his messed up family life, but maybe something else happened? 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

if it wasn't for her, the poor woman would have probably died alone in the woods with no one knowing where she went or what happened to her. 

Very true. Good point. Hopefully Claire takes that into account, too.

I totally didn't even catch the lack of flashbacks tonight. Wise choice, though, yeah, considering there was so much going on already. 

• Love 4

Re not wanting love, maybe he's decided it hurts too much to lose someone or see them suffer, and he doesn't want that pain again. He wouldn't be the first person who felt that way. Plus, we know he was bullied and humiliated by the kids at school; he surely doesn't have an easy time letting down his guard and trusting, especially since he knows he's not comfortable reading social cues and that people can be cruel.

I liked the way the show has stopped making everyone a villain, and the other doctors are starting to be more 3 dimensional. Claire came up with the femur experiment but her attending didn't believe she was capable of thinking of it, and she didn't get to participate in the surgery, and then she had that heroic/tragic/heartbreaking story. She did help Other Doctor get a grip and learn to care and connect and be more helpful, though.

I had to look up what a REBOA is. Cool.

I understand that the tilapia skin was already an approved experiment, but wouldn't they need to go through some kind of process to get the titanium femur approved? I guess they are not really trying to be ultra realistic, but the way they go back and forth between protocol and anarchy within the same episode it's hard to avoid whiplash.

Edited by possibilities
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

I totally didn't even catch the lack of flashbacks tonight. Wise choice, though, yeah, considering there was so much going on already. 

I don't mind the flashbacks though -- I want to know Shaun's backstory!

What happened after Steve's death?  Did he get away from the abusive dad (stepdad?) & passive mom?  Did Dr. Glassman adopt him?  Unofficially, maybe?  How did he get into/make it through med school?  Speaking of Dr. Glassman, how did he go from being some "simple country doctor" in Wyoming to the president of a hospital in San Jose in (how long has it been?  12 years?  15?  How old is Shaun, anyway?)  Inquiring minds want to know!

• Love 12

Oh, yeah, don't get me wrong, I like the flashbacks, too! I want to know all the same things you're asking about :D.

Just that in tonight's episode in particular, I can see why they chose to hold back on them, given they were juggling so many storylines. And I can also imagine they want to draw the use of the flashbacks out a bit, too. 

But yeah, I do look forward to their return, and seeing what else we'll get to learn through them. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, possibilities said:

I liked the way the show has stopped making everyone a villain, and the other doctors are starting to be more 3 dimensional.

Me too!  This is the week that I finally got to see everyone as doctors instead of villains. 

Watching this show with my husband, a surgeon, is zapping all of the pleasure out of it for me since he can't keep his big mouth shut.  It's just like the way my brother, a Navy JAG officer, ruined JAG for me.  From now on, I watch alone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Freddie is so darn adorable.  "I made a REBOA"

• Love 10

I wonder how realistic it was that the hospital would override the parents' decision and appoint some kind of mediator to make a decision based on what the parents and the would-be bride wanted.  Also, as others mentioned, the 3D printed femur would also probably require a special process since it was experimental.  And again with the same two or three attendings doing all the surgeries, orthopedic, neurologic, oncologic, you name it, they do it!

Not noticing the patient's low oxygen saturation seems like a fairly big thing to miss.

There was definitely less focus on Shawn tonight, which I disliked.  It's good that the other characters are getting rounded out a bit more, but still.

• Love 3

I actually liked this episode more than any prior. And oddly, I liked it because it featured more of the cast beyond Shaun, when heretofore I didn't care about them AT ALL. I have no explantion for this, but I did.

The stand off between the parents and the bride was ugly. I wonder if the bride will actually marry the cheating titanium femur boy now or not. She sidestepped his 'ready to do this?' thing nicely.

We've seen doctors losing (killing, as Scrubs' Dr Cox would say) patients in probably every medical show ever televised, but this one was really sad. She went so out of her way, actually going out to FIND this woman, she used a common household tool to save a life, and then a stupid little mistake lost her. I could never be a doctor, for so many reasons, but this kind of thing would do me in quick.

Shaun's pride in his REBOA (which I also looked up) was adorable. His not wanting love seems like a normal reaction to the life he's had, and also...while we all need connections, and I"m sure we'll see that he does, and realized it,  not everyone needs romantic love, and I'm not sure I can ever see Shaun being able to handle that.

• Love 6

Wait... Melendez gave Shaun props and allowed him to assist in a surgery?  And he was joking about Shaun's brilliance with Claire? I think his heart grew 3 sizes that day!

I get that the parents and the bride-to-be had different perspectives on the leg guy, but the parent's blurting out he cheated on her last month was felt petty and mean, imo.  Whereas the bride admitting he was an addict was told in order to explain her reasoning why she felt so strongly he needed the leg -- he had traded a healthy addiction to active sports for an unhealthy one --- the parent's telling her that he cheated had nothing to do with their reasoning for why they were taking the stance they did, but rather a stick to use to make her step back in anger and hurt and abandon her position.  The fact that she still stood her ground even in the face of that betrayal made them look even worse.  Also in the end it doesn't look good for them getting married after all.

The bride/groom story is one of those that I finding one of the nicest surprises about this show.  Yes, I like seeing the development of all the regulars, but the little slices of life that are the patient stories are so interesting.  I always want a follow up!  Did that champagne drinking guy get a liver?  How are the baby & parents that Melendez delivered from woman with the tumor doing?  And how will groom guy react when he finds out his parents told his bride he cheated and that is why she is giving him back his ring?

Also nice -- seeing more doctors and nurses interact with the core crew.  Yes, they are nameless, but it fills out the spaces and adds some new personalities.

Edited by DearEvette
  • Love 17

Wait... Melendez gave Shaun props and allowed him to assist in a surgery?  And he was joking about Shaun's brilliance with Claire? I think his heart grew 3 sizes that day!

But he was still super sexist when he insisted that the titanium femur couldn't be Claire's idea and had to be Shaun's. He said it was because he'd known Claire for the past six months and she hadn't shown this kind of thinking before. But when his other intern, Jared (?), came to him with the brilliant idea that he actually did steal from Shaun in an earlier episode Melendez never once questioned that it was Jared's idea. And from what we'd (and he'd) already seen from Jared there was no reason to think he could have come up with something like that either. I also think Melendez has shown some pretty traditional ideas when it comes to his romantic relationship as well - nothing wrong with traditional unless it's making him treat the women in his life differently when it comes to a professional setting.

I did like this episode better then the rest so far and think that was because it had more of a balance in the story-telling (still some corny stuff going on) and because Melendez actually let Shaun do his job. Sure Melendez needs to keep an eye on how Shaun does, just as he should with the other interns, but his insistence early on to sideline him was not only wrong, but probably lawsuit-actionable from a discrimination standpoint. 

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

No flashbacks tonight (its good that the show doesn't feel the need to add them every week, even when they have no point) so a little less Sean than usual, but I liked what we got, and his sad feelings about love are certainly worth exploring. I assume it ties back to his messed up family life, but maybe something else happened? 

In the episode "Pipes", a flashback

Spoiler

showed a really trashy girl named Colleen lead teen Shaun on only to intentionally humiliate him

I did like when Claire stood her ground over the use of the computer.  She is compassionate and respectful towards Shaun, but also expects realistic boundaries.  

Edited by Cinephile54
Remembered the name of the episode, and needed to block a spoiler.
  • Love 7

Claire's story reminds me what I would so not be cut out for being in the medical field.  A mistake at my workplace might cost sales and create hardship for my co-workers, but all it takes is one forgotten task at a hospital and suddenly a patient dies.  And it is clear that Claire is pretty brilliant and has what it takes to be an excellent doctor, but even someone like her can make one due to a stressful situation and being concerned about a major task (drilling the hole), that she just didn't even check on the little things (the incubation tube.)  I'm sure it will stick with her, but hopefully Glassman's advice will help and she'll move on from this.

Jared's vice continues to be his inability to actually talk with patients, but he came through at the end.  Although, I agree with Andrews (I know!) that reaching in his deep pockets to help get his patients what he need is a dangerous line to cross.

I definitely understood everyone's side about the amputated leg, but I easily sided with the bride over the parents because while I get that tensions were high, the parents (especially the mom) just came off very rude to her.  Even the whole big secret thing: it really felt like the bride brought up Marco's addition not to be mean, but to try and prove why she believes losing his leg could actually cause him to relapse.  But the parents just bringing up his affair felt like them trying to score points and be all "You see!  You don't know our son, at all!"  Not sure if realistically the mediator would side with her, but I'm glad she did.  But I question the marriage surviving with the way the bride was looking at him and her final line.

Liked seeing Christina Chang as the trauma doctor.  She's one of those actresses who pops up in a few things on television.

Holy shit, Melendez is actually trying to be a mentor towards Shaun!  Sure, he's countering it by dismissing Claire (although I think some of it was him attempting to be humorous), but progress, I guess?  Also, I had assumed this entire time that Melendez and Preston's relationship was on the down low, but apparently everyone knows. 

A bit Shaun-lite this go around, but I did like his stuff, especially his final scene with Glassman.  I'm guessing the reason he doesn't want to "find love" is because after Mike and his bunny, he doesn't want to risk opening up and losing someone again.  But I'm guessing that will change throughout the season.  Even if it isn't romantic, I'm sure there will be someone he grows to care about, if he already hasn't (I suspect his relationship with Glassman is likely a parental one, even if he doesn't know it yet.)

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, DearEvette said:

I get that the parents and the bride-to-be had different perspectives on the leg guy, but the parent's blurting out he cheated on her last month was felt petty and mean, imo.  Whereas the bride admitting he was an addict was told in order to explain her reasoning why she felt so strongly he needed the leg -- he had traded a healthy addiction to active sports for an unhealthy one --- the parent's telling her that he cheated had nothing to do with their reasoning for why they were taking the stance they did, but rather a stick to use to make her step back in anger and hurt and abandon her position.  The fact that she still stood her ground even in the face of that betrayal made them look even worse.  Also in the end it doesn't look good for them getting married after all.

The bride/groom story is one of those that I finding one of the nicest surprises about this show.  Yes, I like seeing the development of all the regulars, but the little slices of life that are the patient stories are so interesting.  I always want a follow up!  Did that champagne drinking guy get a liver?  How are the baby & parents that Melendez delivered from woman with the tumor doing?  And how will groom guy react when he finds out his parents told his bride he cheated and that is why she is giving him back his ring?

Completely agreed on all of this. I was doing a lot of wincing during the debate between the parents and the bride over those personal jabs. I can sympathize with the parents' general hesitance, knowing the risk of death (even if it's not a huge risk, it's still a risk), but yeah. I was on the bride's side overall. She made a good case on her end. I agree that family, and that couple, are going to have a lot of issues they'll need to talk about and sort out going forward. 

Your second paragraph reminds me of what I like about a show like "Criminal Minds", as I often have the same questions with many of the cases on there. It's nice to see this show being like that, too. These stories with the patients really flesh things out nicely, and remind us of the world beyond what's going on with the group of doctors. And they allow for great insights into the doctors themselves as well, and how their individual means of doing this job vary (or the ways in which they're the same). 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

he insisted that the titanium femur couldn't be Claire's idea and had to be Shaun's. He said it was because he'd known Claire for the past six months and she hadn't shown this kind of thinking before. But when his other intern, Jared (?), came to him with the brilliant idea that he actually did steal from Shaun in an earlier episode Melendez never once questioned that it was Jared's idea.

The doctor who approved the tilapia skin for the burn patient was a different doctor-- I don't know his name, but it wasn't Dr. Melendez.

I think this was my favorite episode so far as well.  The cast is really starting to gel, and it is nice to see everyone working together and getting along, and I’m glad Melendez and Anderson aren’t quite so antagonistic. 

Shaun’s explanations about love pulled at the heartstrings, but I hope this is not an anvil toward giving him a love interest, at least not yet.  He’s still trying to find his way around the new hospital setting and trying to adjust to the stress that entails.  Trying to navigate a romantic relationship seems like it would muddy the waters. 

• Love 2

There are lots of people with prosthetic legs that rock climb,run marathons,ski, swim etc. etc.  The rehab to a prosthetic might even be quicker than adjusting to a titanium one which being a FIRST could develop all kinds of unseen problems. Maybe their time would have been better spent getting the fiancé to meet some of these active amputees. When the down side might be death I think a more balanced discussion was merited 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, milner said:

There are lots of people with prosthetic legs that rock climb,run marathons,ski, swim etc. etc.  The rehab to a prosthetic might even be quicker than adjusting to a titanium one which being a FIRST could develop all kinds of unseen problems. Maybe their time would have been better spent getting the fiancé to meet some of these active amputees. When the down side might be death I think a more balanced discussion was merited 

All true, but this was emergency surgery. There was barely time for the discussion they had. Had this been an elective procedure, setting up meetings with active amputees would have been advisable. But not with the clock ticking.

• Love 5

I really liked this episode.  I think that it's my favorite so far.

As for Shaun and love, well autistic people tend to think in black and white.  The greys are very hard for them. When autistic people fall in love, they tend to fall very hard and in their minds, it's forever.

Most people have to go through multiple romantic relationships before they find "the one." When autistic people break up, it's typically the other person that ends it, and they tend to crash very hard. They tend to struggle a great deal to recover from the heartbreak. They will often say that the pursuit of romantic love is not worth the pain. Some of them will even realize up front how devastated they will be if a relationship fails, and not even want to try.

• Love 3

12 HOURS AGO,  POP TART SAID: 

he insisted that the titanium femur couldn't be Claire's idea and had to be Shaun's. He said it was because he'd known Claire for the past six months and she hadn't shown this kind of thinking before. But when his other intern, Jared (?), came to him with the brilliant idea that he actually did steal from Shaun in an earlier episode Melendez never once questioned that it was Jared's idea.

Possibilities said:

The doctor who approved the tilapia skin for the burn patient was a different doctor-- I don't know his name, but it wasn't Dr. Melendez.

I was talking about an earlier episode, not the fish skin trial in this one. In episode two, think it was, Melendez sidelined Shaun to scut work but it was Shaun who came up with the solution for the woman who had a tumor completely surrounding her kidney. Can’t remember what the solution was but Jared presented it to Melendez as his idea and Melendez accepted it without a blink.

• Love 1

In the closing scene with Dr. Glassman and Shaun, when Shaun told Dr. Glassman he didn't want love, I thought Dr. Glassman might say, "But I love you, Shawn."  Instead, Glassman very casually tossed off the metaphorical equivalent: "OK. Do you want breakfast?"  Maybe Shawn will come to realize that he already has the love of Dr. Glassman and that it hasn't been a hurtful thing.  Nicely done, Dr. Glassman.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Claire is pretty brilliant and has what it takes to be an excellent doctor, but even someone like her can make one due to a stressful situation and being concerned about a major task (drilling the hole), that she just didn't even check on the little things (the incubation tube.)  I'm sure it will stick with her, but hopefully Glassman's advice will help and she'll move on from this.

What Dr. Glassman said seemed more like he was protecting the hospital from a lawsuit, than trying to comfort Claire. He then let her know that she will never forget what happened. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

What Dr. Glassman said seemed more like he was protecting the hospital from a lawsuit, than trying to comfort Claire. He then let her know that she will never forget what happened.

Why not both?  Glassman seems both practical and compassionate.  

• Love 14
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:52 AM, luna1122 said:

I wonder if the bride will actually marry the cheating titanium femur boy now or not.

My immediate thought was NOOO, when she didn't jump at the chance to proceed with the wedding ASAP when he suggested it.  She's certainly having second thoughts.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CoyoteBlue said:

I really liked that the nurse who got stuck with him that one day took him in hand when he got assigned Femur Groom and kinda talked him through it, waiting patiently for him to kick in, but keeping him on point. 

Yes-- I like that, too. They are seeing where he's really awesome and are naturally being won over to his side, and adapting to accommodate him, instead of being stuck on being annoyed that he's not what they're used to. His ability to do that pelvic exam without hurting the patient, and his REBOA this week, have clearly changed the minds of people who worked closely with him.

On the other hand, I did not like the way that one jumped at and shoved him when he was not moving in the ER as casualties came in-- that was not helpful and it was actually pretty much making it worse-- but I'm also annoyed that there has been zero attempt to directly discuss what would be helpful, and instead everyone is forced to just kind of suss it out by trial and error. Some people are intuitive or resourceful enough to figure it out but it's not all that crazy to think it would be helpful to offer some guidelines, especially when mistakes can cause death as was shown in Claire's story this week.

It's actually pretty dickish to deny needing accommodations if you need them, and it's standard procedure that if you need any you specify what they are in order to get them. So this is a huge hole in the narrative, as far as I'm concerned. You actually are not supposed to just expect people with no idea what your needs are to magically do something to provide for them. It goes against not only the reality of people being clueless, but also it undermines the very important principle that others should not be defining you and saying what you can and cannot do, based on nothing but their own assumptions. And it's hospital, where the consequences of guesswork and flying by the seat of ones pants can have extremely bad consequences.

But then, the hiring procedure was unreal, and the way doctors don't specialize is unreal, and plenty of the other tv conventions being used are also unreal, so I don't suppose we can expect them to reflect best practices or reality in this area, either. I do think it could be well-dramatized and interesting to watch, though, if they did a better job, so I don't accept the excuse that they do things this way because it makes better drama.

• Love 2

I agree, possibilities. In fact, I'm reminded of that liver transplant episode when Claire was out in the field with Shaun and she was frustrated because he wasn't answering her whenever she asked a question, so she called up Dr. Glassman. She was trying so hard to understand how best to communicate with Shaun, and all Glassman said was that she'd have to figure it out, or something like that. Which seemed ridiculous to me. I thought of all people he must know what seems to work (or not work) when trying to get through to Shaun, since they've known each other since Shaun was a kid, so Glassman should have been able to tell her at least a helpful tip or two. Instead it felt like he was throwing her to the wolves and expecting her to find a solution herself. Shouldn't he want to give them something helpful to communicate with Shaun so that Shaun can keep his job?

• Love 4

I think I may be done with this show. I like the lead, but IMHO, in real life I don’t believe someone that atypical would be put in a position to interact with patients and families. He’s just too off putting. 

Also, are we REALLY supposed to believe that the hospital has an on- site facility that two residents can just stroll into and whip up a titanium femur on a 3D printer? And do it before presenting the idea to the patient’s family, or to any of their superiors.  And Dr. Smarmy (sorry, I just don’t like him) throws enough money at another hospital to get them to send him some, I would think, difficult-to-acquire materials that they are using in clinical trials?

• Love 1

You'd think medical shows would have medical consultants, and shows with disabled characters would have disability consultants, but it doesn't seem like they really care about that. They also should have had staff that understood and could at least mention that there are amputee rock climbers, it's not like it would have taken more than a few seconds to point it out or google it or something, and it might have resulted in a quicker end to the conflict between the fiancee and the parents.

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:52 AM, luna1122 said:

I actually liked this episode more than any prior. And oddly, I liked it because it featured more of the cast beyond Shaun, when heretofore I didn't care about them AT ALL. I have no explantion for this, but I did.

The more Freddie the better as far as I'm concerned, but I agree that this episode did a great job in showcasing the other cast members.  And the best part is that they weren't one dimensional cartoons; but fully fleshed out characters.  My "small heart grew three sizes*" when I watched how attentive and comforting Dr. Andrews was to the patient whose charred skin was constricting her trachea.  I liked the conversation between Drs Browne and Glassman about how Claire had put in the (whatever kind of tube it was) incorrectly and she lost a patient.  He wasn't blaming her; he was using it as a teaching moment.  Even Dr. Malendez, who I never liked before, had something nice to say about our Shaun.

All in all, a great episode!

*Thank you, Dr. Suess

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, thuganomics85 said:

I'm guessing the reason he doesn't want to "find love" is because after Mike and his bunny, he doesn't want to risk opening up and losing someone again. 

Shaun needs to lighten up.  What are the odds that the person he falls in love with will be thrown against a wall or fall off the roof of a school bus.  (I'm being facetious of course :)  )

Edited by Pink-n-Green
I'm not actually as heartless as that sounded

Man, the look on that guy's parents faces when the bride-to-be sidestepped answering the groom about getting married was a whole lot of 'oh shit, we ratted out our son and he may never forgive us if she doesn't take him back'.

I think the more ensembleness of this ep was to help give  Freddie a break. The man's been acting his butt off in the first five episodes; this ep gave him a break and the other actors to shine and it was actually a good thing. Especially:

On 11/2/2017 at 3:21 PM, Pink-n-Green said:

I liked the conversation between Drs Browne and Glassman about how Claire had put in the (whatever kind of tube it was) incorrectly and she lost a patient.  He wasn't blaming her; he was using it as a teaching moment. 

By opening up the show to the teaching and highs and lows of all the doctors the title 'The Good Doctor' applies to all of them and not just Shaun.

• Love 6

Good episode, but I was rolling my eyes a bit with the woman with the burned chest.  How did she burn her chest so badly, but her face was unharmed? She was in so much pain but had no trouble moving her head from side to side, which would pull on the burned skin.  Also, I have heard that, when you have burns that severe, you are not in much pain initially because the nerves have been so damaged, but once they start healing, the pain is intense.  I don't know how true that it, but I burned my foot very badly once and it wasn't a big deal until two days later when it hurt incredibly.  

• Love 1

Well that was an episode built around a false dichotomy. You can have a prostethic leg and wakeboard. Prosthetics aren't made of wood anymore.

I mean keeping a leg is always preferable, but framing it the way they did was stupid.

On 11/13/2017 at 7:44 AM, needschocolate said:

Good episode, but I was rolling my eyes a bit with the woman with the burned chest.  How did she burn her chest so badly, but her face was unharmed? She was in so much pain but had no trouble moving her head from side to side, which would pull on the burned skin.  Also, I have heard that, when you have burns that severe, you are not in much pain initially because the nerves have been so damaged, but once they start healing, the pain is intense.  I don't know how true that it, but I burned my foot very badly once and it wasn't a big deal until two days later when it hurt incredibly.  

The bridesmaid dresses they were wearing had metal-looking filigree throughout the bodice, which I assumed melted into her skin in some fashion.  That's why it perfectly ended at the neck.  I agree about your other points, but I have heard that burn debridement is very painful.

• Love 3

The height difference between Melendez and his girlfriend (I thought they were married) reminds me of When he was the gardener in the OC and Marissa towered over him. Both actresses spend all their time slouching so he doesn't look as tiny.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Annber03 said:

On the note of height, I keep forgetting how tiny Antonia Thomas is until she's standing next to one of the guys. 

LOL, that was one of the first things I noticed about her. I'm 5'2" and have a "short women radar."

• Love 1