Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Reunion Madness Part 2

• Start Topic

After again seeing how David and Janelle acted last year in treating the producers with such disrespect and blatantly breaking the law on camera, I don’t understand why they are still on the show! Add to it all shit these two fucktards have pulled this year and it just leaves my poor brain and Heart confused and sad.

Edited by hoosiermom
Added law other sfuff
  • Love 12
51 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Question 2) Where is part 1?

I figured it out. Back in March there was a "Reunion Madness" that aired. This is why this one is referred to as #2. 

32 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Yes, I wondered that too. I forgot how much damn crying went on in those shows. Leah was a regular waterworks. The only thing Dr. Drew is good at is handing out the Kleenex. 

Yeah, he needs to be booted from the show. In fact, they all do. 

• Love 15

The show last night made me realize Jenyell goes from one abusive relationship to the next.  So sad she should really seek therapy before taking on another relationship. Try to get the root of the problem on why she's a magnet for those types of guys.    

• Love 3

The thing I liked about this retread was keeping Dr. Drew's role to a minimum.  Man, I almost forgot about the David/Jenelle/Jace drama at last year's reunion.  Poor Jace looked shell-shocked when he emerged from the hotel into Barb's arms.  You could never pay me enough to be a producer for that show! 

It makes me angry to think that Adam probably got some kind of compensation from them showing his clips. 

LOVED the hairstyle montages!  And Leah, Jenelle and Chelsea's ever-changing shades of orangeness!  Poor Kail is so young to be able to mourn her lost youthful looks.  I would say that she is the one whose looks has deteriorated the most.  Leah has actually gotten better/softer with age. 

• Love 5

I’m confused to because at the end of last weeks episode we saw a preview of “next time on teen mom 2” and it was Jenelle and David screaming at each other about wedding plans on The Land.  ?‍♀️

• Love 7
13 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Damn, Chelsea. Until they showed that montage, I'd forgotten how long it took her to cut Adam loose. 

Me too! JesusGodLeah, right up until season 5?? Honey, no.

12 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

After again seeing how David and Janelle acted last year in treating the producers with such disrespect and blatantly breaking the law on camera, I don’t understand why they are still on the show! Add to it all shit these two fucktards have pulled this year and it just leaves my poor brain and Heart confused and sad.

I hated re-watching those scenes. Poor Jace doesn't know what to do. 

And Jenelle yelling at the producer for possibly showing her in a bad light? Bahahaha, does she not realize what show she's on????

1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

LOVED the hairstyle montages!  And Leah, Jenelle and Chelsea's ever-changing shades of orangeness!  Poor Kail is so young to be able to mourn her lost youthful looks.  I would say that she is the one whose looks has deteriorated the most.  Leah has actually gotten better/softer with age. 

Kail definitely looks much worse. She was never classically beautiful, but she had such pretty, healthy hair and a nice smile. Now her face is all puffed up with fillers and her lips look awful too. 

Leah and Chelsea have definitely improved for the better. A bit OTT sometimes, but I think they look nice a lot. 

Jenelle GOT better....then worse. Ick. 

25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I’m confused to because at the end of last weeks episode we saw a preview of “next time on teen mom 2” and it was Jenelle and David screaming at each other about wedding plans on The Land.  ?‍♀️

I think it's on next week - "In Sod We Trust" is what my program guide said. I'm really not sure why they took a week off from airing regular episodes, though. This seemed like something that should have been aired at the end of the season. 

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I wonder if the special on Wednesday, showcasing how horrible Jenelle is, is still on?

So far, yes.  The next Wednesday episode (11/1) is titled "Law and Disorder".  I can only imagine Jenelle will be the center of that one as well.

• Love 7

Kail was actually not bad looking before all the botox, fillers and implants. She looked normal. Then they switched to a reunion where she obviously  had her lips done and they looked weird. Now, forgettaboutit. She barely looks human. I can't believe she can look at herself from the beginning and up til now and think she looks better. 

David is the new Adam. 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Me too! JesusGodLeah, right up until season 5?? Honey, no.

I hated re-watching those scenes. Poor Jace doesn't know what to do. 

And Jenelle yelling at the producer for possibly showing her in a bad light? Bahahaha, does she not realize what show she's on????

Kail definitely looks much worse. She was never classically beautiful, but she had such pretty, healthy hair and a nice smile. Now her face is all puffed up with fillers and her lips look awful too. 

Leah and Chelsea have definitely improved for the better. A bit OTT sometimes, but I think they look nice a lot. 

Jenelle GOT better....then worse. Ick. 

I think it's on next week - "In Sod We Trust" is what my program guide said. I'm really not sure why they took a week off from airing regular episodes, though. This seemed like something that should have been aired at the end of the season. 

In Sod We Trust. Oh this will be good. LOLOLOL 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, shannew said:

The show last night made me realize Jenyell goes from one abusive relationship to the next.  So sad she should really seek therapy before taking on another relationship. Try to get the root of the problem on why she's a magnet for those types of guys.    

She's the same type of person as they are. She's abusive herself.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Did you also notice that the only time that Jenelle and Barb get along is when Jenelle gets screwed over and has a break up with a guy? There is quite the pathology going on there. 

• Love 15

I figured it out. Back in March there was a "Reunion Madness" that aired. This is why this one is referred to as #2. 

Geez MTV, movies comes out with sequels quicker than this. 

Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to see these "highlight reel" shows when this entire season has pretty much been a "highlight reel"?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Did you also notice that the only time that Jenelle and Barb get along is when Jenelle gets screwed over and has a break up with a guy? There is quite the pathology going on there. 

Jenelle's got textbook daddy issues. Volumes 1 & 2.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I want to thank the producers for limiting the coven members to a few short minutes.

But to add: Briana's short hair was adorable on her.

They didn't really have a choice. Brianna had only been to one reunion at that point. But damn, only one reunion and it's already a Jerry Springer style fight. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Nothing on this show will ever be as funny than David charging out of that SUV and at the bodyguards like he was about to throw down and the two big black dudes not moving an inch.  I cried laughing this time.

He is such a fucking tool.  You could almost see it on his face, "Whoa, they aren't moving....ok, abort! abort! But try not to look like a pussy.  Fuck."

Then he starts trying to reason "It has nothing to do with you!" that one dude was like "And?"

Loved it.  Please keep showing that clip.

I found that quite amusing also! They were not scared of David at all.  Idiot. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Jenelle's got textbook daddy issues. Volumes 1 & 2.

All of them, with the exception of Chelsea, have daddy issues. Kail, Leah, Jenelle and Briana grew up without their fathers in their lives. As a result, they're all constantly looking for male approval so are willing to hook up with any guy that comes along. Getting pregnant just solidifies it. 

It's no accident Chelsea has grown up to be a good mother and wife, secure and happy in a stable relationship with a good man. Randy has always been there for her through thick and thin, which is something the other girls never had. 

Of course, they all made their own choices and have to live with the results. But having no father is an underlying factor with four out of the five girls on this show. 

• Love 9
On 10/24/2017 at 8:48 AM, shannew said:

I know some people just 'attract' certain people but it's really kind of bizarre to me. Almost makes me wonder if all these guys have seeked her out because they can tell she has a certain quality that will allow them to push her around. Or does her own toxic personality just bring out the worst in people??

On 10/24/2017 at 10:00 AM, Mkay said:

23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I could have answered my own question if I had finished the episode lol  Which I did last night... they said the finale is this week. (i think... the finale is soon!)

22 hours ago, crazychicken said:

I am actually horrified they are doing a 'special' like this.  The toxicity of Barb and Jenelle relationship does not need to be amplified for the general entertainment of the public.  

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I could have answered my own question if I had finished the episode lol  Which I did last night... they said the finale is this week. (i think... the finale is soon!)

I am actually horrified they are doing a 'special' like this.  The toxicity of Barb and Jenelle relationship does not need to be amplified for the general entertainment of the public.  

It's because MTV has no shame. Didn't they tweet out a pic of Kaiser crying and saying "I'm hungry" and made a joke of it? I think even Chelsea or Kail (I forget who) tweeted back how it wasn't funny.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Nothing on this show will ever be as funny than David charging out of that SUV and at the bodyguards like he was about to throw down and the two big black dudes not moving an inch.  I cried laughing this time.

He is such a fucking tool.  You could almost see it on his face, "Whoa, they aren't moving....ok, abort! abort! But try not to look like a pussy.  Fuck."

Then he starts trying to reason "It has nothing to do with you!" that one dude was like "And?"

Loved it.  Please keep showing that clip.

ONE, TWO...TWO AND A QUARTER...TWO AND A HALF...???

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

All of them, with the exception of Chelsea, have daddy issues. Kail, Leah, Jenelle and Briana grew up without their fathers in their lives. As a result, they're all constantly looking for male approval so are willing to hook up with any guy that comes along. Getting pregnant just solidifies it. 

It's no accident Chelsea has grown up to be a good mother and wife, secure and happy in a stable relationship with a good man. Randy has always been there for her through thick and thin, which is something the other girls never had. 

Of course, they all made their own choices and have to live with the results. But having no father is an underlying factor with four out of the five girls on this show. 

True.

With Chelsea, even though Randy is in the picture, she did have something in common with the other girls - divorced parents. 

One other thing that has come to me is, how all of these girls all admit they were willing to have sex with their guys. I know when they are "in love" and think the relationship will work they are not going to utter they felt pressured into having sex. I just think after all of the mess and drama and with all the mud-slinging that has gone on, I would have expected to hear at least one of the girls make a claim that they felt pressured into doing the deed. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

All of them, with the exception of Chelsea, have daddy issues.

Chelsea is the poster girl for daddy issues.  Do you remember how she was calling her daddy every five minutes the whole time Adam was being an asshole to her?  She couldn't fart without consulting her father.  Not her mom, not her friends.  Her dad, 24/7.  It was gruesome how needy she was.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Chelsea is the poster girl for daddy issues.  Do you remember how she was calling her daddy every five minutes the whole time Adam was being an asshole to her?  She couldn't fart without consulting her father.  Not her mom, not her friends.  Her dad, 24/7.  It was gruesome how needy she was.  

I agree. However, I don't blame her. Her mom is a moron. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

True.

With Chelsea, even though Randy is in the picture, she did have something in common with the other girls - divorced parents. 

One other thing that has come to me is, how all of these girls all admit they were willing to have sex with their guys. I know when they are "in love" and think the relationship will work they are not going to utter they felt pressured into having sex. I just think after all of the mess and drama and with all the mud-slinging that has gone on, I would have expected to hear at least one of the girls make a claim that they felt pressured into doing the deed. 

I don't. Rape and coercion happens FAR too often in this world (and in teen relationships as well), but teenage girls have a libido as well. I don't think any of these girls were anything less than enthusiastic to have sex with the original Dads.

UBT absolutely gives me creepy violent vibes and I would bet money he's gotten sexually violent with women before and will with Jenelle one day. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I see Chelsea more like a daddy's girl. Although one can be both. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't. Rape and coercion happens FAR too often in this world (and in teen relationships as well), but teenage girls have a libido as well. I don't think any of these girls were anything less than enthusiastic to have sex with the original Dads.

UBT absolutely gives me creepy violent vibes and I would bet money he's gotten sexually violent with women before and will with Jenelle one day. 

For the most part, these girls have shown that young females can be just as enthusiastic about sex. I just think there is that chance that at least one of them might have felt pressured. If I had to guess, I would think Chelsea might have felt pressure from Adumb in the beginning. I can see him manipulating her by telling her she should prove to him she loves him and that would be through sex. The thing is, Chelsea probably didn't view it as being pressured since she loved him. He was always making Chelsea feel guilty and feel real bad as a way to deflect his own actions. He blamed her for all the times he cheated. I am sure that manipulation is what gets him all those girls. Yuck. 

• Love 6
On 10/24/2017 at 10:27 AM, ghoulina said:

I don't understand this either. MTV is really piss poor at what they do. They switch what night the show will be on a whim. They'll show two new episodes in a row instead of spacing them out. They have shows listed in the guide so your dvr records them but then they aren't even the right show.

I swear MTV, "You're high, high, all of you are high!" I had to channel my inner Barb there for a minute, but really, it's like a frat house is running that channel or one of the teen moms. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I don't understand this either. MTV is really piss poor at what they do. They switch what night the show will be on a whim. They'll show two new episodes in a row instead of spacing them out. They have shows listed in the guide so your dvr records them but then they aren't even the right show.

I swear MTV, "You're high, high, all of you are high!" I had to channel my inner Barb there for a minute, but really, it's like a frat house is running that channel or one of the teen moms. 

The editors are making last minute changes to the show. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The editors are making last minute changes to the show. 

That makes sense. Didn't think about that but it still seems highly unprofessional. 

On 10/25/2017 at 10:29 AM, gunderda said:

I know some people just 'attract' certain people but it's really kind of bizarre to me. Almost makes me wonder if all these guys have seeked her out because they can tell she has a certain quality that will allow them to push her around. Or does her own toxic personality just bring out the worst in people??

As far as why Jenelle always ends up with these people is water seeks its own level. I know that's been said before but it's really true.

And in regards to MTV amplifying Jenelle and Barb's relationship, well, this is MTV. They have no morals or ethics. If it will draw a crowd, they will air it. It's like they are running one of those old style freak shows.

Now, brace yourselves, because I am about to say something that I don't think I will ever be able to say again, but Jenelle was right in one thing she said, in that MTV treats them like a sideshow or whatever instead of real human beings. When she posted that, I was like and it took you this long to realize that? Oh, honey. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Now, brace yourselves, because I am about to say something that I don't think I will ever be able to say again, but Jenelle was right in one thing she said, in that MTV treats them like a sideshow or whatever instead of real human beings. When she posted that, I was like and it took you this long to realize that? Oh, honey. 

I think she was right, too....however, they get paid really well to be a sideshow...and if they don't want to be a sideshow anymore, they can quit. And Jenelle has never treated her children as real human beings...just pawns and accessories, so... 

• Love 14
7 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

That makes sense. Didn't think about that but it still seems highly unprofessional. 

As far as why Jenelle always ends up with these people is water seeks its own level. I know that's been said before but it's really true.

And in regards to MTV amplifying Jenelle and Barb's relationship, well, this is MTV. They have no morals or ethics. If it will draw a crowd, they will air it. It's like they are running one of those old style freak shows.

What she could do to counter that is live a normal sane life like Chelsea and give them nothing to work with.  Problem is Janelle's life IS a sideshow so MTV is showing what she gives them.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 11

I taped ever single epi this season, but could not watch even 1 of them. The way the kids are treated, the way Barb is treated, the way MTV sits back and allows the rotten and disrespectful things shown, all of the abuse, the swearing in front of the kids, the way they discuss things right in front of those kids, it has all just hurt my heart. All I see are the clips that are either on here, twitter or other places. It has just gotten to be such a rotten show, nothing is being taught to other teen moms, everyone just fights. I just can't watch anymore! And the majority of their FANS seem to be as stupid as the girls they idolize,

and they just must be very, very young, because they stick up for the most stupid actions! At first it was entertaining to watch, maybe because I was a teen mom myself, and wanted to see how their lives were different than mine was. Well after watching this shit show, me as a teen mom was just so different. Though I was only 16, I was light years ahead of them in maturity, reasoning, and just plain tons smarter than they were. How can so many girls be so damn stupid??

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

What she could do to counter that is live a normal sane life like Chelsea and give them nothing to work with.  Problem is Janelle's life IS a sideshow so MTV is showing what she gives them.

Very true. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She's doing this to herself. I only feel sorry for her kids, which of course, we all do. 

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

I taped ever single epi this season, but could not watch even 1 of them. The way the kids are treated, the way Barb is treated, the way MTV sits back and allows the rotten and disrespectful things shown, all of the abuse, the swearing in front of the kids, the way they discuss things right in front of those kids, it has all just hurt my heart. All I see are the clips that are either on here, twitter or other places. It has just gotten to be such a rotten show, nothing is being taught to other teen moms, everyone just fights. I just can't watch anymore! And the majority of their FANS seem to be as stupid as the girls they idolize,

and they just must be very, very young, because they stick up for the most stupid actions! At first it was entertaining to watch, maybe because I was a teen mom myself, and wanted to see how their lives were different than mine was. Well after watching this shit show, me as a teen mom was just so different. Though I was only 16, I was light years ahead of them in maturity, reasoning, and just plain tons smarter than they were. How can so many girls be so damn stupid??

I agree with everything you said. I think the girls were already a bit of a train wreck (my auto correct tried to make train freak lol) when they started the show, but I think the show and fame and money has made them considerably worse. It's like they got stunted permanently at the age they were when they started the show. Well, most of them anyway. I think Chelsea, Maci, and Leah have shown some growth but the rest, nah. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I agree with everything you said. I think the girls were already a bit of a train wreck (my auto correct tried to make train freak lol) when they started the show, but I think the show and fame and money has made them considerably worse. It's like they got stunted permanently at the age they were when they started the show. Well, most of them anyway. I think Chelsea, Maci, and Leah have shown some growth but the rest, nah. 

I agree with both of your posts. With the exceptions you noted, none of them have grown up at all. Jenelle is still a spoiled, vengeful, hateful teenager. The only difference in her life is she has more kids and more money. Kail is still a scheming, self centered, petulant brat. I haven't watched this season, so I don't really have much of an opinion of Briana other than what I see here and elsewhere on the net. I do think Briana is still a teenager mentally and the coven feeds that mentality. These women be 30 in a few years. They aren't teen moms and if they're going to have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving real life, they've got to let go of that mindset.

• Love 10

I sure hope that I am still alive in 20 or so years from now,

will be curious to see how they will end up being after a

few years of having some life experience. Especially want

to see how these children of these so called 'moms' grow

up  to be. They will either follow in their footsteps, or be

completely opposite of their moms. And what will they

think of their moms, and their dads, when they are all

finished watching the many years this series has taped for.

And how the sons will be different than the daughters. I

bet that they all will be in some sort of therapy or other.

Funny how none of my friends or family even know that I

have watched this show! It would be embarrassing for them

to know that I spend my time discussing these people!

Maybe my blood pressure would not be so high if I could

just forget about them all. I do quite a lot of venting when

I go on Twitter, where I let it all out. Anyone who knows what

goes on with these people need to vent!

So grateful to all of you who tell us what happens on the

shows, and give such great re-caps so I don't have to

actually watch them! So Thank-You all so very much :)

• Love 4