Type keyword(s) to search

Evelyn & David: Who Let Them in Here?

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Forum member said:

Luis will tend bar at your party.

Pao will do most anything.

Danyeel will give a dramatic reading of her most recent court filings, complete with sobs and cries.

Nicole will attempt a new fry eating record.

Brother Molly will put a 4" lift kit on your pickup.

Annie will entertain all offers.

David Pour will let you throw water on him.

Molly will do lingerie parties and David Spain will do home inspections for ya!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Pao will give cuh-reer advice and teach how to sell empanadas on the street as a bonus.

Danielle will go to the person of your choosing so "show them what they're missin".

David Poor will show you where to hide the bodies for maximum gain.

Luis can instruct on how to make it rain for the day shift strippers.

Lauren and Molly are teaming up to do "How To Whine For Fun And Profit", with a side of "It's NOT FAAAAIIIIRRRR".

Mark and Nikki will show you how to make party like a specimen.

Anfisa is giving lessons in gold digging 101, with an extra credit class on red make-up bags.

Alan/Kirlyam and David/Evelyn will let you know how to live with child brides.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Pao will give cuh-reer advice and teach how to sell empanadas on the street as a bonus.

Danielle will go to the person of your choosing so "show them what they're missin".

David Poor will show you where to hide the bodies for maximum gain.

Luis can instruct on how to make it rain for the day shift strippers.

Lauren and Molly are teaming up to do "How To Whine For Fun And Profit", with a side of "It's NOT FAAAAIIIIRRRR".

Mark and Nikki will show you how to make party like a specimen.

Anfisa is giving lessons in gold digging 101, with an extra credit class on red make-up bags.

Alan/Kirlyam and David/Evelyn will let you know how to live with child brides.

This is GOLD!

• Love 1
On 1/6/2018 at 6:05 PM, AZChristian said:

I think DanYELL could be hired to organize frivolous lawsuit information into white binders, cross-referenced by date, legal charge, and amount being sued for.

DanYell  could also be the digital media expert by compiling all the titillating and incriminating text messages, emails, Facebook posts, and Twitter Tweets.

• Love 4
On 1/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

The problem is she is clueless to what her options are in life are, she could take a few community college classes while waiting for her big break in Claremont or read a book...experience a little of life beyond the Claremont apple orchard.  

I don’t think no college or reading a book makes a person clueless. And her town looks charming and maybe that’s what she wants. I just think, and it’s only my opinion based on my life, that she alone should decide. The parents decided what they wanted, as they should it’s their life too, but it’s her life to decide what she wants. College classes and reading books aren’t going to decide that. She seems “mature” but she really needs to grow up. 

10 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

DanYell  could also be the digital media expert by compiling all the titillating and incriminating text messages, emails, Facebook posts, and Twitter Tweets.

Dinyell could address Congress with her Notebook of Shame and tell them how  “Mahammit frauded me”.  

Or she could try to get a job in Enforcement at ICE?

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Dinyell could address Congress with her Notebook of Shame and tell them how  “Mahammit frauded me”.  

Or she could try to get a job in Enforcement at ICE?

Oh please, are we finally done with the torture of this woman? Yes you were used, who beside you didn’t see that one? And mahamit, get over yourself and your crooked teeth and man boobs. If you were all that why was the train wreck of Danielle the only one interested. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cinter said:

Oh please, are we finally done with the torture of this woman? Yes you were used, who beside you didn’t see that one? And mahamit, get over yourself and your crooked teeth and man boobs. If you were all that why was the train wreck of Danielle the only one interested. 

Believe it or not, this arrogant little fuckwit believes he’s “all that”, because homely, pathetic, whiny Dinyell was obsessed with him, other women were willingly giving him monetary and sexual favors, and Dinyell was picking fights with them. So, of course he fancies himself as some sort of a gigolo. 

The women keep throwing themselves at him despite his poor hygiene (smelly parts including a dick foul with smegma (it’s actually a medical term) and feet that stink like ripe Camembert.  I hope I didn’t make anyone yuck up their lunch.  I can’t imagine why ANYONE would want to come within 10 feet of anyone that icky, let alone be clamoring to have sex with them.

Sorry, I just realized we were in the Evelyn and David topic.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Believe it or not, this arrogant little fuckwit believes he’s “all that”, because homely, pathetic, whiny Dinyell was obsessed with him, other women were willingly giving him monetary and sexual favors, and Dinyell was picking fights with them. So, of course he fancies himself as some sort of a gigolo. 

The women keep throwing themselves at him despite his poor hygiene (smelly parts including a dick foul with smegma (it’s actually a medical term) and feet that stink like ripe Camembert.  I hope I didn’t make anyone yuck up their lunch.  I can’t imagine why ANYONE would want to come within 10 feet of anyone that icky, let alone be clamoring to have sex with them.

Sorry, I just realized we were in the Evelyn and David topic.

Such a sad of affairs that suddenly people are attractive that weren’t.  Why didn’t mahammit have women beating down his door?  David Spain, he’s a nice looking guy, very fluently bilingual, two college degrees, but can only find love online with a girl an ocean away and 10 years younger? I know they have a religious belief in common but there’s no one in his country that shares that? Did he go to a church of one? 

I believe what’s her name went to a church of one since she lives in such a small town.  But he always says, big city. 

• Love 2

In one of the interviews or stories about Evelyn she explained how she had been playing an instrument for many years when someone, who was obviously hard of hearing, suggested that she had a unique voice and should pursue singing. She had only been singing for a few years when this show aired. I think those videos when she was fifteen were the beginning of the family band.

I don't think her parents decided to force her into being a social media star to live their dreams, I think she wanted it and they supported it, later encouraging it when she received a lot of attention. 

Comments on her social media accounts after the first episode caused her to lock them down and delete some of them. To get my opinion, she would have to search out PTV and read the forum, but many people have no compunction about sharing their negative opinions at any and all times, and others think asking for money is inviting their opinion of you. Reality is going to keep hitting her hard as she continues to do things like starting a Patreon. I try to remind myself that she is young, but at her age I was on my own, working and going to college, and paying bills. She is now a married woman whose own husband laughed at her when he heard her sing without autotune, and needs to start acting like an adult. If she can't support her career she needs to treat it like a hobby and welcome herself to the real world.

These two make me dislike them more and more every time they open their mouths. 

• Love 1
On 1/6/2018 at 7:47 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I don’t fault Evelyn at all for doing this.

Check out Patty Gurdy on YouTube.  Her instrument costs €5000, plus she has expenses for renting/transporting gear, paying session musicians, studio time, paying sound engineers and other production costs and promotioning her music. 

Since most of her stuff on YouTube are covers, she’s paying royalties. Stormseeker is the German band she belongs to, but I like her music much better.

i had a friend who works as a hairdresser, lives well below her means, and bemoaned the costs of self production.  This predated YouTube, but since we’ve lost touch, she may have already hung up her guitar.

Patty Gurdy uses Patreon as well as teaches at workshops in Germany and the rest of Europe.  Musicians don’t live all that high on the hog unless they are famous.

I use Patreon, as so many other people in my line of work. It's not a handout and you're not asking for something for nothing. I work my ass off on my Patreon account and my patrons get a ton of stuff in return. They also know exactly what their money is going towards. 

• Love 2
On 12/19/2017 at 5:16 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Yes, he is! And a better singer and musician.  Everlong is a perennial favorite of mine. Mea,  mea , maxima culpa. I’ve got nothing but love for The Grohl!

“Breathe out, so I can breathe you in

Hold you in”

Sexiest lyric EVER.

• Love 2

Binge watching this season today for the first time. I hate Evelyn. She reminds me of a combination of Geena Davis and Clare from 90210. What an obnoxious, stuck up bitch she is. Her mother weirded me out.

She sounded like she was channeling the Cranberries in the scene with her and the older audio guy in the second (maybe) episode.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Binge watching this season today for the first time. I hate Evelyn. She reminds me of a combination of Geena Davis and Clare from 90210. What an obnoxious, stuck up bitch she is. Her mother weirded me out.

She sounded like she was channeling the Cranberries in the scene with her and the older audio guy in the second (maybe) episode.

YES.  CLAIRE.  That's who she reminded me of.  Thank you!!!  

Moving on with my life now LOL.  This seriously bugged me for the longest time!!!

• Love 4
On 10/24/2017 at 3:39 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Oh, but no! Mother Evelyn was adamant that she didn’t want Evelyn going back to Spain if the visa was denied and they needed to reapply.  So, the hymen police have spoken. 

The hymen police! LMAO

I love how she says " here's a fun fact," and then goes on with the snowflakey ripping off his butthole. Hysterical!

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Evelyn is supposed to be on American Idol.  I forget when she posted the air date of her tryouts are......it's probably online somewhere.  I hope she doesn't go to hollywood, but she was pretty excited in sharing that she's on so who knows?

Wow.  I wonder what Simon will have to say about her "style" of singing.

• Love 4

I looked it up.... March 3rd is when her audition episode will air.  Also, it looks like she grew out her hair some....it looks tons better and she looks pretty instead of like an 80's actress in an 80's douche commercial running up and down a beach.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LoveToJudge said:

Simon left Idol in 2010, I don’t think he’ll say anything.

I should have remembered that . . . it's about when I stopped watching.  LOL.  He's on one of those similar shows, though, isn't he?  

Just watching this extremely boring season. She is not a virgin. He might be, but at 27 - that is odd. She is full of shit and just looking for tv time. She is always trying to talk about sex. This entire thing is uncomfortable and weird. The dress she wore to the airport to pick him up (with her dad) - no. Cute dress but not a dress a virgin would wear with her dad. 

• Love 3

She's just so weird and thirsty for fame.  She needs to be in college not married to weirdo fishing for barely legal girls David.  I actually liked David tons more than her on that season, but the way he treated her friend was stupid, juvenille, and uncomfortable.  Plus the fact he was waiting until she turned 18 to marry her and he's a decade older.  The only Evelyn I liked on this show was the Colombian classy Evelyn that was unfortunetly married to the caveman gym teacher from Ca.

• Love 6
On 2019-02-01 at 1:58 PM, doyouevengohere said:

ANND she's a finalist on AI.  There are pictures of her in Hawaii where they are filming the top 20.  I guess she told David, "there's no such thing as European Idol".

Really? I thought her singing was kinda terrible. Very...affected.

• Love 15

Guys don't hate me. But I watched some of Evelyn's music videos on YouTube. She's not bad. Did 90 day fiance fuck with her sound  or something?  She didn't sound the same on the show. 

On 1/12/2018 at 12:24 AM, Christina said:

In one of the interviews or stories about Evelyn she explained how she had been playing an instrument for many years when someone, who was obviously hard of hearing, suggested that she had a unique voice and should pursue singing. She had only been singing for a few years when this show aired. I think those videos when she was fifteen were the beginning of the family band.

I don't think her parents decided to force her into being a social media star to live their dreams, I think she wanted it and they supported it, later encouraging it when she received a lot of attention. 

Comments on her social media accounts after the first episode caused her to lock them down and delete some of them. To get my opinion, she would have to search out PTV and read the forum, but many people have no compunction about sharing their negative opinions at any and all times, and others think asking for money is inviting their opinion of you. Reality is going to keep hitting her hard as she continues to do things like starting a Patreon. I try to remind myself that she is young, but at her age I was on my own, working and going to college, and paying bills. She is now a married woman whose own husband laughed at her when he heard her sing without autotune, and needs to start acting like an adult. If she can't support her career she needs to treat it like a hobby and welcome herself to the real world.

These two make me dislike them more and more every time they open their mouths. 

Wow David laughed at her when he heard her without autotune??

• Love 1
On 1/21/2019 at 8:44 AM, Hannah94 said:

Just watching this extremely boring season. She is not a virgin. He might be, but at 27 - that is odd. She is full of shit and just looking for tv time. She is always trying to talk about sex. This entire thing is uncomfortable and weird. The dress she wore to the airport to pick him up (with her dad) - no. Cute dress but not a dress a virgin would wear with her dad. 

I was a virgin until I was 21 and I wore some of the sluttiest, most revealing clothes I could find. I grew up on 80's music videos and, alas, the women in those served as my fashion icons. I don't think a woman can be labeled virgin/non virgin simply by the clothes she wears. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I was a virgin until I was 21 and I wore some of the sluttiest, most revealing clothes I could find. I grew up on 80's music videos and, alas, the women in those served as my fashion icons. I don't think a woman can be labeled virgin/non virgin simply by the clothes she wears. 

I agree but it's her behavior as well. I just don't find her believable at all.

• Love 2

Watching the Oscars and saw a preview for the next season of Am Idol.  Was that Evelyn auditioning???  

*Edit to say, read back and saw the earlier notes of her being on AI, so it WAS her!  This should be interesting.  Wonder how far she’ll go!

Edited by Real4real
(edited)

AI hasn't even started yet and I'm already sick of her.  Also, it's interesting that she's not using her married name for AI; maybe her maiden name is her "stage name" like famous people (haha) do.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was wondering how they present her story. They had a  piece on Maddie Poppie (last years winner) as a lead in to Evelyn. Maddie was from a small town too. Then Evelyn walks in, the judges say she looks like someone famous. She says she is from a small town and is 19 and married. She has been married 1 year and that it was a long distance romance. I was surprised they were reminding us that she as dating him when she was a minor and he is about 7-8 years older. She sang, not my style, it was weird?, and got a golden ticket.  When she came out to her family and husband I swear her dad looked younger then her husband. He dad looked happy , dressed younger?  and comfortable. Her husband had a long sleeve sweater and shirt and possibly a tie and looked like he was a stuffy businessman and looked uncomfortable.

• Love 3

I think I would've liked her audition had I not already "known" her. My husband, who'd never heard of her, liked her. I feel like my expectations were pre-colored because of this show. To be honest, she rubbed me so wrong on THIS one that I don't think I ever would've given her a chance on the other one. She's going to have to show a lot of humility and drop the ego. 

• Love 6

She’s going to Hollywood but she will go home soon when they realize her habit of moaning and howling  is a one trick pony she doesn’t have any other style! 

Glad her husband got a chance to go to NYC and get out of the boonies! 

Spose her parents are going to Hollywood with her ? Probably. (Eye roll) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She’s going to Hollywood but she will go home soon when they realize her habit of moaning and howling  is a one trick pony she doesn’t have any other style! 

Glad her husband got a chance to go to NYC and get out of the boonies! 

Spose her parents are going to Hollywood with her ? Probably. (Eye roll) 

I have not followed her story too closely for her fist year of marriage. I have seen a few social media posts she has made. haven;t they traveled a bit outside of AI outside of NH. Has he been able to work? It sounded like Evelyn is teaching kids, possibly at her church or home schooling? What does he do. He is 28, should he not have some skill to get a job outside of NH if he wants to move? 

• Love 1

He has a double degree (?); I faintly remember that from their season.......   He's also teaching at the christian school that Evelyn (who has no college degree) is teaching music at.  He teaches Spanish.  He's also working somewhere else, if I remember correctly; something like retail.  One of their problems on their season was he wanted to move to a bigger city to get a better job and evelyn was NEVER leaving Claremont because it has the best apple picking in the world.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

So, I have a friend who is OBSESSED with AI and she's been posting clips of her favs on FB (she has not included Evelyn).  Every one is SO SO talented and great.  I don't see Evelyn winning; she is so limited in what she can do.......I guess she's had training but not so much b/c she thinks she's OMG SO TALENTED naturally.  Everyone's back stories are so heartfelt or charming too, not just "I dated a guy when I was underage long distance and I've been married for a year because I OMG got married at 18 and we were VIRGINS in a small town with great apple picking".  She's a one trick pony compared to some of the ones they have sent through.  Go everyone else!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Everyone's back stories are so heartfelt or charming too, not just "I dated a guy when I was underage long distance and I've been married for a year because I OMG got married at 18 and we were VIRGINS in a small town with great apple picking". 

You could write her unauthorized biography!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 3/19/2019 at 10:24 AM, doyouevengohere said:

So, I have a friend who is OBSESSED with AI and she's been posting clips of her favs on FB (she has not included Evelyn).  Every one is SO SO talented and great.  I don't see Evelyn winning; she is so limited in what she can do.......I guess she's had training but not so much b/c she thinks she's OMG SO TALENTED naturally.  Everyone's back stories are so heartfelt or charming too, not just "I dated a guy when I was underage long distance and I've been married for a year because I OMG got married at 18 and we were VIRGINS in a small town with great apple picking".  She's a one trick pony compared to some of the ones they have sent through.  Go everyone else!

I watched for the 1st time in years because Jackson Gillies is from where I live and is the cousin of a friend.  Glad he did well.  I was surprised to read Evelyn got to move on.  She has a horrible voice and style of 'singing'.  

• LOL 1

I keep seeing headlines that Evelyn blew Katie Perry away with her performance. Clearly there must be another singer named Evelyn. Right??? I haven't watched this season of AI and won't if Evelyn is on. It's bad enough we will be subjected to Pao again on HEA. One massively annoying person per quarter is my limit. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 3/21/2019 at 9:55 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I keep seeing headlines that Evelyn blew Katie Perry away with her performance. Clearly there must be another singer named Evelyn. Right??? I haven't watched this season of AI and won't if Evelyn is on. It's bad enough we will be subjected to Pao again on HEA. One massively annoying person per quarter is my limit. 

They liked her in her first audition, but they didn't even show her last night in solo rounds or the group rounds (except for a fleeting second where they showed her spinning around in a circle). That said, there is one more night of that and they may show her during it. I can see how, in short installments, she could be impressive. With the right verse of the right song, she could sound strong. Once she starts going, though, they'll see that she's a one trick pony (or one way monkey, if you're a Project Runway fan) and that whole yelling/braying thing she does will get old. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

...And they showed her last night. She sang "Wonderwall" by Oasis and,  of course, they thought it was wonderful. I still say, though, that she's one trick and that they'll get bored with her. 

People are throwing a holy fit over Mya being a contestant and yet winning "Vietnam X Factor" (or whatever it was) in the past and already having a "fan base", yet Evelyn has twice as many followers. No mentioned has been made on AI of 90 Day Fiance, of course, because they're competing networks. Er, sort of. "Competing" being too strong of a word.

• Love 2

I watched duet night on American Idol tonight because there was nothing else on.

So I was tortured by hearing Evelyn.  Notice I am not saying she sang.

She sounds like a beached whale with indigestion.

Gag

• LOL 2
  • Love 3