Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I'm kinda annoyed that a story I was looking forward to - John putting his past to rest - is now also tied up in Dull Rafe's Family Drama and Stupid Drug Drama and Retcon Deimos Drama and Caroline Visions Drama.

• Love 1

I just read that. 

"... "Abigail looks innocent and young but can often seems more mature in essence than her 26 years because of the difficulties she’s experienced.  She’s made plenty of mistakes in her life, but she tries to learn from them and has compassion for others. She’s fiercely loyal and protective of her family, and she has a spark and youthful joy that endears her to everyone she meets.”

My only comment is this: THAT is who Abbigail was supposed to be? EPIC FAIL, Mansi. Epic Fail.

• Love 9

I just read that. 

My only comment is this: THAT is who Abbigail was supposed to be? EPIC FAIL, Mansi. Epic Fail.

Seriously? Show might just want to look at the character they actually created and just get the actress who plAys crazy, psychotic Dr. Albrecht on GH to take the role. THAT crazy nutjob is the essence of Abigail to me.

• Love 5
(edited)

I can't. I can't with these idiots trying to recast this rancid character or that completely inaccurate character description or KM's completely inaccurate acting choices. Failure all around.

The show's description for the recast was funny as hell

"... looks innocent and young but can often seems more mature in essence than her 26 years because of the difficulties she’s experienced. She’s made plenty of mistakes in her life, but she tries to learn from them and has compassion for others. She’s fiercely loyal and protective of her family, and she has a spark and youthful joy that endears her to everyone she meets.

9072_a3a8.gif

Once again, are these idiots watching the same show as we are... This isn't the Abifail I've known since KM has played the role.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

Was that how she was when Ashely Benson played her? That was a big time period when I didn't watch at all.

Her version of Abifail is basically a completely different character from what we're currently seeing. She was actually a decent person and I don't remember AB's acting being terrible. 

• Love 6

Oh! I like this idea very much and it's a perfect way for them to take a few months to recast, as they've mentioned. A nice call back to Abby's grandmother's mental instability, too. AND -- presto, makes even more sense that Jack will be around for a bit. Nice ideas, hope they can work them out. 

• Love 1

It was obvious for a long time Abigail is a sociopath, having a delusional breakdown is natural for her.

This article "the actress is ridiculously hard to replace." Hmmm. That's like saying replicating a 5 day old gas station burrito in the comfort of your kitchen is ridiculously hard to duplicate . I mean why would you even try?

• Love 11

There is no way that KM is going to be able to pull off this "slowly losing her mind" storyline--she just doesn't have the ability to play anything other then self-absorbed and bitchy convincingly.

But don't worry, KM, I'm sure everyone around you is going to tell you how brilliant you are.

• Love 7

Seems like mental illness or being mentality imbalanced is becoming more of a thing for the Horton women.

Started with Laura how Kate slept with Bill and it turned her into a nut bomb.

Jessica Fallon, Nick's mom, had personality disorder. I think it was passed down to Nick as well.

Hope has had her fair share of mental imbalanced moments.

And now Abifail will be getting hers.

• Love 1

3 new spoilers have been added for next week

Monday, March 14, 2016

JJ comforts Gabi over shocking news.

Shawn has a run-in with Belle.

John unlocks the mystery of his past.

A guilt-ridden Joey makes an ultimate decision.

Eduardo is rushed into emergency surgery.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Chad and JJ lie to Abigail.

Summer interrupts an important moment between Theresa and Brady.

Maggie becomes suspicious of Summer.

Lucas and Adrienne discuss their future.

Jennifer and Eric continue their downward spiral.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Rafe, Steve, Marlena, and Hope work with Eduardo to find out John's whereabouts.

Meanwhile, John tries to break free of his chains.

Things heat up between Kate and Deimos.

Brady attempts to resume the special

moment with a distracted Theresa.

Dario shows up at Summer's door.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Shawn and Lani get closer.

Brady runs into Summer, who is desperate for help.

Claire and Belle work to try to resolve the tension between them about Shawn and Philip.

Deimos pays Maggie a visit.

Chad and Abigail honeymoon with Thomas in Chicago.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Joey, still filled with guilt, makes an impulsive confession.

Dario learns the truth about what happened to his father.

Ciara, determined to forget what Chase did to her, throws a blow-out birthday party.

Imprisoned with John, Paul is bewildered. Meanwhile, Steve, Rafe and Marlena plot their rescue of John.

When Adrienne showed up at the DiMera mansion today, I had to wait till I heard her voice to see if that was she or Kayla. With similar haircuts they look so much alike. This isn't the first time this has happened

• Love 5

When was this scene?? I think it would have been stated more clearly as one of Hope's reasons for killing Stefano if she had learned the truth about Aiden ...

Something I found about Will returning, though it might be based on the other articles already linked...

http://soapoperanews.weebly.com/blog/chandler-massey-freddie-smith-back-at-days

Chandler Massey & Freddie Smith Back at DAYS

2/23/2016 0 Comments

Reports suggest that both Chandler Massey and Freddie Smith are back at the NBC studios taping upcoming scenes for 'Days Of Our Lives'. If this is indeed true, they won't appear until later this year since the series tape approximately six months in advance. Last year Will Horton, a legacy character on the American serial was killed off, he was played by Guy Wilson at the time. Before Guy Wilson took over the role Emmy winner Chandler Massey played the character of Will but after a few years in the role he chose to leave the show. Could DAYS have somehow rehired the popular actor and his former co-star Freddie Smith to reprise the love story of Will and Sonny. It seems so.

How in the world would that work?  We saw his deceased body. I can't wait to hear the possibilities on this one....Oh...wait. So...the "old" Will was being held captive/away on a walkabout/suffering from amnesia when the "nu"-Will took over and assumed his identity.  Now that nu-Will is gone, Will 1.0 will return home to assume his rightful place in the Horton dynasty. Don't get me wrong....CM was my favorite Will.  Just growing weary of all of these totally unbelieveable story lines.

Edited by OhioMom
  • Love 1

When Adrienne showed up at the DiMera mansion today, I had to wait till I heard her voice to see if that was she or Kayla. With similar haircuts they look so much alike. This isn't the first time this has happened

Me too.  Well to be honest, I had to wonder "who the blonde was" for a second, since we see Adrienne so seldom, and she looked quite pretty today.   But, yes, I've thought before that she and Kayla look a lot alike, and don't understand why, as that never happened to me years ago.

• Love 2

Freddie just posted a pic of himself with the little girls who play Ari, on set, so I guess that's a sort-of official confirmation of his being back.

Becky Herbst has re-signed her contract with GH, so she isn't coming to Days.

• Love 2

John's father, Yo Ling, is suffering from the same illness that Caroline has, and he is behind the entire plot to steal the formula for the cure that Caroline got.  Deimos is working for him.  But it's going to take several months to make enough of the antidote.  In addition, he also has some sort of blood disease, and he wants blood from John.  If John doesn't cooperate, he has an alternative -- and pulls out Paul.

Why couldn't he have just kidnapped Belle and put her out of our misery?

• Love 6
These KM supporters and blogs sure make her seem like she's the second comings of Victoria Wyndham!

...yipes. I'm offended for Victoria, but yup - that's sadly apt.

How in the world would that work?  We saw his deceased body. I can't wait to hear the possibilities on this one....Oh...wait. So...the "old" Will was being held captive/away on a walkabout/suffering from amnesia when the "nu"-Will took over and assumed his identity.  Now that nu-Will is gone, Will 1.0 will return home to assume his rightful place in the Horton dynasty. Don't get me wrong....CM was my favorite Will.  Just growing weary of all of these totally unbelieveable story lines.

I don't think they'd bother with a messy Will 1.0 VS Will 2.0 explanation. It didn't exactly help out Romans 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 did it?

If CM does return - which isn't really confirmed at this point - they'll just say it was DiMera drugs at work.

John's father, Yo Ling, is suffering from the same illness that Caroline has, and he is behind the entire plot to steal the formula for the cure that Caroline got.  Deimos is working for him.  But it's going to take several months to make enough of the antidote.  In addition, he also has some sort of blood disease, and he wants blood from John.  If John doesn't cooperate, he has an alternative -- and pulls out Paul.

Well...wow. That just ties every single plot together, now doesn't it?

Except, I don't understand how Old Yo Ling has money to employ Deimos, or why he's working with Assassins Inc, or what kidnapping Marlena and Ari has anything to do with anything. Why not just present himself to Jawn and ask for his help?

I really wish Jawn meeting his father was a standalone storyline. I just can't with the Caroline Cure stuff. It really, really rubs me the wrong way.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

I really hope they inject a little comedy into this by having Paul freaking out about being kidnapped since it's never happened to him before and John being all, "Meh, this is like the fiftieth time an evil mastermind has captured me."

• Love 8

Being un-dead is a Rite of Passage for any DOOL character worth anything.  Virtually every Brady has been a corpse at some stage of their storyline.  Heck, Caroline even sat up in her coffin and warned BFF Frankie (aka Celeste) about Evil in Salem.  A few SalemDays later, she was playing cards and sharing an improvised storage cabin with Victor (who had fried in a bathtub courtesy of beloved Jan Spears) on a wayward seemingly-endless freighter after escaping Melaswen.

All four of Will's grandparents have been presumed dead at least once.  Maybe it skips generations.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 3

I really hope they inject a little comedy into this by having Paul freaking out about being kidnapped since it's never happened to him before and John being all, "Meh, this is like the fiftieth time an evil mastermind has captured me."

Now THAT would be great!

.Except, I don't understand how Old Yo Ling has money to employ Deimos, or why he's working with Assassins Inc, or what kidnapping Marlena and Ari has anything to do with anything. Why not just present himself to Jawn and ask for his help?

I really wish Jawn meeting his father was a standalone storyline. I just can't with the Caroline Cure stuff. It really, really rubs me the wrong way.

Doesn't it seem pretty ridiculous that Jawn's father, the 2000 Year old man wants to put a few more decades under his belt?  I guess remembering the Norman Invasion and when bustles were in fashion isn't enough for him.  Or maybe he just wants to bounce his baby boy on his lap.   Better watch out he doesn't break a hip - Jawn's, that is.  

And Jawn thought his mother was a piece of work.

• Love 5

You're awesome.

It's a rule of thumb in Salem: One must be kidnapped or raped or both to achieve hero or heroine status

March 21-25

Monday March 21:

Joey confesses to Roman.

Tuesday March 22:

Yo Ling(John's father) drugs Paul in order to brainwash him.

Wednesday March 23:

Adriana(Mama Hernandez) reunites with Rafe, Gabi and Dario.

Thursday March 24:

Dario encourages Summer to take advantage of Maggie’s riches.

Friday March 25:

Deimos offers an olive branch to Victor; Philip tells Claire about starting a record label and showcasing her talent.

• Love 1
Friday March 25:

Deimos offers an olive branch to Victor; Philip tells Claire about starting a record label and showcasing her talent.

I hope Deimos sharpens the end of that olive branch sharp enough to puncture Victor's HUGE wind bag.  It's about time somebody did.

Oh come ON.  Bad enough that her idiot mother BOUGHT A NIGHTCLUB for a 16 year old - who is smart enough to not want it.  But now the the guy with the Veronica Lake hairdo and a face that has more fissures than a dried up river bed is starting a record label???  To showcase her talent?  And that talent is....playing chopsticks??

And maybe somebody might want to drop by the writers room and remind them that it's NOT 1973 and starting a record label is about as smart a move as opening a video store.

• Love 6