Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

April 11-15 Spoilers

Monday April 11:

Kayla learns from Fynn that she has a subdural hematoma.

Tuesday April 12:

Ben is in the hospital, burnt and bandaged.

Wednesday April 13:

Hope confides in Caroline that she is the one who shot and killed Stefano.

Thursday April 14:

Rafe declares his love for Hope;

Theresa and Brady’s date night out gets interrupted by Summer.

Friday April 15:

Eric says goodbye to Jarlena, Roman, John, & Jennifer after being sentenced to 5 years in prison.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
(edited)

Has it been confirmed that Daniel Cosgrove signed a contract, or was he only ever coming back for a short stint?

Jason47 said he stint might be longer but he didn't say he signed a contract or he's recurring.

PLEASE START PUTTING THE COMINGS AND GOINGS HERE SO PEOPLE WON'T FEEL SPOILED IN THE OTHER THREAD.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
(edited)

Shut up Rafe. Still too soon.

Not really it's been 4 ½ months since Bo died and about. Com said a few months back this would happen in the spring. Not mention they have held off a great deal since the writing switch not forcing them. Edited by BlackMamba

Ben looks like Jesus when he was nailed to the cross... Tied to the bed... Scratches on the face... Bloody wrists..

2ir80li.png

I still can't believe it. This better be a hallucination but based off the spoilers for the following week it probably won't be.

• Love 2

With the rumors of firings, Kayla's situation has me worried. If MBE is out, I'm gone with her.

Rafe is a corrupt, self-serving tool. I I'll never support him being propped by Hope. This character is the ultimate vortex of bland.

I wish they weren't recasting Abby, I need a break from that character.

• Love 2

Abigail's going out with a bang I see! I'm looking forward to it -- those scenes look fierce.

I find it hilarious that Ben didn't want anything to do with Abby when she was at his mercy, but now he wants to take a chance on having a quickie to stick it to Chad? LOL.... Okay.

• Love 2
(edited)

Not really it's been 4 ½ months since Bo died and about. Com said a few months back this would happen in the spring. Not mention they have held off a great deal since the writing switch not forcing them.

Oh I know. I'm just saying it'll always be too soon for me. For Hope to hookup with Rafe over Stefano's body is just sad and disgusting. Plus with Aiden maybe coming back, I'm just grossed out by her whole arc. Too many suitors, not enough therapy.

Eric going to jail is weird given the current climate on the show, where the law applies only some of the time, but if we at least get some scenes of Belle defending him in court, and farewells with Brady and Nicole - his two most relevant co-stars - then I'll be able to deal.

I expect to be disappointed. Frankly I don't get why they even bothered to give him scenes with Jennifer.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

Oh I know. I'm just saying it'll always be too soon for me. For Hope to hookup with Rafe over Stefano's body is just sad and disgusting. Plus with Aiden maybe coming back, I'm just grossed out by her whole arc. Too many suitors, not enough therapy.

Eric going to jail is weird given the current climate on the show, where the law applies only some of the time, but if we at least get some scenes of Belle defending him in court, and farewells with Brady and Nicole - his two most relevant co-stars - then I'll be able to deal.

I expect to be disappointed. Frankly I don't get why they even bothered to give him scenes with Jennifer.

There is no way that Sami would not be doing something to help her twin...

• Love 4
(edited)

I also wanted to mention Carrie as well in the Eric storyline..Carrie was a great sister to him..I am rewatching some classic episodes and I loved the writing for Carrie when she was a girl.The girl was smart and had grit.. Plus, she was not sugary sweet. She can be a brat as well. She was not very accepting of Isabella, when she got together with Rojohn.. She was very protective of her dad..Carrie was fearless and  had no problems standing up to Stefano when he held her captive on his island. She was truly Roman and Anna's daughter with a a bit of Marlena in her as well..I find it shameful that the show dumped her to make Sami the center of the Brady family...It is easy to make a woman a bitch like Sami; it takes a skillful writer to make complex heroines like kim, Hope, Jennifer, Melissa and Marlena..

Christy Clark was a good actress even as a little girl...Her chemistry with Drake as Roman was so damn awesome...The best father/daughter  team in all of daytime...She is a much better actress than Allison Sweeney....I think the Austin/Carrie romance severely damaged the character and limited her place on the show by these incompetent writers...Not to mention, that they made her a serial cheater...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Carrie cheated on Lucas with his brother and only stayed with him so she could use his sperm. Then she had an emotional affair with Rafe and only stayed with Austin because she finally got her stupid baby. Her hypocritical, sanctimonious, judgmental ass can go to hell. Too bad Kate didn't poison her or set her up for murder. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I find it hilarious that Ben didn't want anything to do with Abby when she was at his mercy, but now he wants to take a chance on having a quickie to stick it to Chad? LOL.... Okay.

Look at it this way - Ben wanting an Abby quickie (is there any other kind??) - just proves he's completely nuts.

Edited by boes
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sami had every reason to hate Carrie when she was 15. That's when I became a fan those many years ago. She was the Lady Edith of Days.

UGHH.. I couldn't stand sanctimonious Carrie Brady Reed! She made me sick especially how Marlena held her to a pedestal. With how Belle's been as of late Marlena would do the same now put Carrie up on a pedestal "the perfect child" compared to Belle. Don't they ever bring that woman back to Days.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3
(edited)

whoops, wrong thread.

Abigail's character is going away to a mental health facility, so she'll be off the screen for a while before the new hire comes on.  If they're still doing shows six months in advance, she won't even be on the show till at least October.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 1

Only if she slaps Failure again.

That was great and she didn't hold back. Jar Jar made this stupidass shocked Derp face. Yass bitch, a taste of your own slappy medicine.

It was absolutely ludicrous Trashigail was able to storm into Sami's home, fat shame her, call her out her name, then slap her. Vintage Sami would have dragged her cross the floor and thrown her out of the mansion Uncle Phil style.

• Love 5

One of my head moments with Sami is when Failure walked in and she stopped herself from the slap.  Thank goodness there was the imaginary toss off the steps that should have happened.  Days does memorable scenes.

• Love 3

It was absolutely ludicrous Trashigail was able to storm into Sami's home, fat shame her, call her out her name, then slap her. Vintage Sami would have dragged her cross the floor and thrown her out of the mansion Uncle Phil style.

Mhmm that's because the writers were already making the greatest actress since Victoria Wyndham and Kim Zimmer - Km - into the new star of the show and making Sami look foolish is what some fans still enjoy seeing.

• Love 1

UGHH.. I couldn't stand sanctimonious Carrie Brady Reed! She made me sick especially how Marlena held her to a pedestal. With how Belle's been as of late Marlena would do the same now put Carrie up on a pedestal "the perfect child" compared to Belle. Don't they ever bring that woman back to Days.

To be fair to Marlena, she had a stronger bond with Carrie than Sami. Given that She was taken away from Sami and Eric when they were toddlers. The twins had a stronger bond with John, Diana and Isabella..I remember when Marlena came back from the dead, they had a hard time bonding with her...It is why I hated Sami when she was so nasty to John. John was more of a father to her than Roman..I also remember Roman resenting John for having such a strong bond with his children...I will always be team Carrie over Sami..Sami was too evil for my taste hurting her own family like that...Sami became likable during Lumi and even then, I still looked at her sideways...It was James E. Reilly that made Sami so evil.. I hated the Sami show, when she was bouncing from Rafe, Lucas and EJ..Sami as a heroine was laughable, given all the stunts that she has pulled...She worked better an underdog and an anti-heroine...I never had a problem with Will treating her like crap...She deserved it and more..She did the same thing to Marlena, calling her a whore and cheapening her love for John...

This show tapes so far in advance by the time the spoiler happens its forgotten. LOL

Also this thread has spoilers so don't read above. Does anyone think after Abby burns Ben he'll have a disfigured face?

(edited)

This show tapes so far in advance by the time the spoiler happens its forgotten. LOL

Also this thread has spoilers so don't read above. Does anyone think after Abby burns Ben he'll have a disfigured face?

You must missed it because I posted it last night.

Tuesday April 12:

Ben is in the hospital, burnt and bandaged.

Edited by BlackMamba

To be fair to Marlena, she had a stronger bond with Carrie than Sami. Given that She was taken away from Sami and Eric when they were toddlers. The twins had a stronger bond with John, Diana and Isabella..I remember when Marlena came back from the dead, they had a hard time bonding with her...It is why I hated Sami when she was so nasty to John. John was more of a father to her than Roman..I also remember Roman resenting John for having such a strong bond with his children...I will always be team Carrie over Sami..Sami was too evil for my taste hurting her own family like that...Sami became likable during Lumi and even then, I still looked at her sideways...It was James E. Reilly that made Sami so evil.. I hated the Sami show, when she was bouncing from Rafe, Lucas and EJ..Sami as a heroine was laughable, given all the stunts that she has pulled...She worked better an underdog and an anti-heroine...I never had a problem with Will treating her like crap...She deserved it and more..She did the same thing to Marlena, calling her a whore and cheapening her love for John...

I'm posting my thoughts in the past plots thread.

• Love 1

Guys
1) Smack talking on the mods for trying to do our jobs is rude.
2) We have threads for a reason, casting, backstage, spoilers etc... Yes, we have problems with cross posting and people who ignore spoiler info and we try to deal with that as it comes. No, we are not always successful.
3) The rule is "post things in the right threads". IF the casting note is a spoiler? Sure it can go both places. TRY to notice where you are posting.

I'll pop this note around the other threads but please help us out. We can't be here 24/7 and posting spoilers & casting notes in the wrong places severely ticks people off and causes COPIOUS complaints.
We really are here to help and make sure everyone is able to snark their hearts out.
Here are my feelings in adorable animal format to go with your mod note.
hedgehog-with-rabbit-sticking-tongue-out

• Love 6

Look at it this way - Ben wanting an Abby quickie (is there any other kind??) - just proves he's completely nuts.

I think that conclusion was drawn a long time ago. LOL

But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. lol

• Love 2
(edited)

More spoilers for April 11 - 15

Monday, April 11, 2016

Abigail’s mental stability is questioned;

Worried about Abby’s well-being, Chad reaches out to Marlena; Steve & Kayla reminisce with romantic memories of their past (flashbacks)

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Chad covers for Abby aware of her role in Ben being set on fire; Marlena is depressed following Eric’s sentencing as John comforts her; Eric and Jennifer make love following some poor choices.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Rafe supports a disillusioned Roman; Rafe and Hope kiss for the first time; Nicole pays Deimos a visit with questions of her own; Roman, Rafe, Hope, and Caroline suspect Deimos to be responsible for Maggie’s accident and Bo’s torture(The obvi of this spoiler

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

So Steve and Kayla are in a decent place (as decent as can be considering) and then all of a sudden she calls of the engagement?

Can't wait for the show to explain this, and I say this as someone who advocated Kayla kicking Steve to the curb over this latest Ava debacle, but considering where they were Friday, this makes no sense and seems unfair to Steve. If the rationale is going to be she only worked with him and forgave him to make Joey feel better and to give Steve hope, then that needed to be communicated to someone. Perhaps she could have spoken to Hope or even called her sister to discuss what was going on with her. As it appears to be getting ready to be presented to us, this decision is not something Kayla would do, especially knowing that it will simp,y crush Steve.

• Love 3
(edited)

Can't wait for the show to explain this,.....

Kayla is ill and doesn't want to put him through her imminent death.

University Hospital Chief of Staff may be the most dangerous job in Salem.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 1

That is dumb...Kayla and Steve have been through it and have survived..The writers have no idea how to write a mature couple....

I'm sure her mother, the Great American Psychic , won't have visions about this. I wonder if Catoline will be able to tear herself away from Victor, long enough to go check on Kayla.

• Love 5

I'm sure her mother, the Great American Psychic , won't have visions about this. I wonder if Catoline will be able to tear herself away from Victor, long enough to go check on Kayla.

I will never understand Caroline's attachment to Victor. It is contemptible...

• Love 9

I will never understand Caroline's attachment to Victor. It is contemptible...

The only way I can "justify" it at all (and it's not much) is that they had a child together.