Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

I live in a soap-insulated world so it's always surprising to hear what else goes on out there, i.e., that there are people who think KM is a great actor, that people don't like Jen Lilley, etc. 

Anyway, I think Jen Lilley loves acting as much as singing.  Why would she give up one career when she can have both?  While I'm one who thinks Teresa needed some redemption (though I never really held it against her for smacking John in the noggin with the poker - he was being such an ass to her), I think they've gone too far in the safe and boring direction.  She needs an edge ... but I'd really, really hate it if they turned into a psycho-stalker. 

I notice that the people who hate Theresa/Jenn Lilley are the the rabid Jarlena fans who hate her for trying to kill John..Some of them are scary and they cannot tell the difference between Theresa and Jenn.... I do think that her redemption was rushed and we were never really told why she was such a bitch to begin with..We know why Sami was the way that she is....I remember that just before Sami was aged as a teen, Marlena was talking to Roman about the kids losing John as a father and with them now playing that role in their lives...How so much change in so little time,could have an adverse effect on them. The show was setting up the rise of Evil Sami back then...For Theresa to become more dynamic, we need her parents to come back and explore her backstory with them and her brother...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

I live in a soap-insulated world so it's always surprising to hear what else goes on out there, i.e., that there are people who think KM is a great actor, that people don't like Jen Lilley, etc. 

Anyway, I think Jen Lilley loves acting as much as singing.  Why would she give up one career when she can have both?  While I'm one who thinks Teresa needed some redemption (though I never really held it against her for smacking John in the noggin with the poker - he was being such an ass to her), I think they've gone too far in the safe and boring direction.  She needs an edge ... but I'd really, really hate it if they turned into a psycho-stalker. 

Yeah well I've been reading up on several message boards so I have a clear idea of what many people are thinking and feeling. So based on how many people like a particular storyline versus not liking it, I can reasonably conclude whether or not a storyline or a particular character turn is a success or not. Sometimes it's really hard to tell because in some stories people are totally divided. 

The Summer story is definitely a big flop. So many people despise the character and how the writers are now retconning one of the most beloved love stories just to justify her existence. And now many people are upset over how Maggie basically lied about having a stillborn child when the whole time she knew Summer had lived and she basically gave her up. It's so ridiculous that she lied to Victor about that of all things to lie about. I mean, come on... Victor did much worse shit than her and you expect me to believe that Maggie's going to be afraid that he'll be angry at her for this? And she was 17 for God's sakes and a cripple! How could anyone fault her for doing what she felt was best for Summer? And by the way, Summer's choices are all on her and the show better not try to manipulate me into feeling sorry for her. 

Honestly, I don't care anymore about Theresa whacking John but that's the one misdeed of hers that people tend to hold against her more than anything else she has done. I also agree with you that Theresa definitely needed some serious redeeming, (why wouldn't she?), but I'm beginning to realize more lately that the one thing I've always liked about her, (probably the only thing actually aside from her occasionally showing some vulnerability), was her edge.

And I'm worried that Higley will probably write her into yet another extreme again, (and possibly not in a good way), so maybe it's best if Jen Lilley just left at this point. It's probably going to get worse and I doubt anyone expects her relationship with Brady to last anyway. I actually saw a comment last night where one person snarked that Galen Gering better start baking like Jen Lilley if he wants to win over people while fanwanking a "failed pairing" like Rope. I think some people despise Jen Lilley because they feel like she somehow manipulates the producers/writers/whoever with her baking skills & getting people to like her. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yeah well I've been reading up on several message boards so I have a clear idea of what many people are thinking and feeling. So based on how many people like a particular storyline versus not liking it, I can reasonably conclude whether or not a storyline or a particular character turn is a success or not. Sometimes it's really hard to tell because in some stories people are totally divided. 

The Summer story is definitely a big flop. So many people despise the character and how the writers are now retconning one of the most beloved love stories just to justify her existence. And now many people are upset over how Maggie basically lied about having a stillborn child when the whole time she knew Summer had lived and she basically gave her up. It's so ridiculous that she lied to Victor about that of all things to lie about. I mean, come on... Victor did much worse shit than her and you expect me to believe that Maggie's going to be afraid that he'll be angry at her for this? And she was 17 for God's sakes and a cripple! How could anyone fault her for doing what she felt was best for Summer? And by the way, Summer's choices are all on her and the show better not try to manipulate me into feeling sorry for her. 

Honestly, I don't care anymore about Theresa whacking John but that's the one misdeed of hers that people tend to hold against her more than anything else she has done. I also agree with you that Theresa definitely needed some serious redeeming, (why wouldn't she?), but I'm beginning to realize more lately that the one thing I've always liked about her, (probably the only thing actually aside from her occasionally showing some vulnerability), was her edge.

And I'm worried that Higley will probably write her into yet another extreme again, (and possibly not in a good way), so maybe it's best if Jen Lilley just left at this point. It's probably going to get worse and I doubt anyone expects her relationship with Brady to last anyway. I actually saw a comment last night where one person snarked that Galen Gering better start baking like Jen Lilley if he wants to win over people while fanwanking a "failed pairing" like Rope. I think some people despise Jen Lilley because they feel like she somehow manipulates the producers/writers/whoever with her baking skills & getting people to like her. 

I don't care for the Thrady pairing because of Eric Marstolf..I think he is a horrible recast and he is too old for the part...I think Thrady was better when they were just sex buddies with no illusions of a great love..People have them in real life, I wish the show would portray that as well. Not every relationship evolves to marriage and children..I hate that Theresa is tied to that idiot via a child....I feel that we need to get to know who Theresa is, before tying her to a man...The show needs to test different characters in an organic way, to see who electrifies the screen...Kim and Shane were not planned, but, the actors clicked on screen and the rest is history...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
(edited)

And I'm pretty certain that Dena might have also originally wanted a Nicole/Brady/Theresa love triangle with the whole magic Daniel heart crap. She may attempt to do it again by having Brady cheat on Theresa with Nicole on the eve of their wedding. I think if she had her way she would have had Brady eventually abandon Theresa for Nicole and basically break her heart. Maybe Dena might have intended Dario for Theresa if he had arrived while she was still head writer.

Hey! I would take a Dario/Nicole/Brady/Theresa over Theresa/Summer/Brady any day of the week! Not to mention it would be hotter especially since Brady and Nikki have history. And you're talking to someone who was never a Brady/Nicole person because I loved my Brady/Chloe but Dena has never had no desire to do Brady/Chloe. I always got the vibe Higley wanted Brady/Nicole back then even when Nicole was with EJ, and hence now, we see Eric gone, Daniel is dead (YAY) and Nicole is back in the Kiriakis orbit. Confidence? I think not!

Summer is a complete waste of space and time that shouldn't had been there. She's not even a good interloper to come between Thrady. Again, I don't like Thrady because it makes Theresa like some weak bitch being with a complete dense like Brady. Yet because Summer is in the picture she makes me root for them and I don't like rooting for things or people because something else doesn't attract or appeal to me. At least, if it were the quad that would had been some good sexy drama, but Summer and the Nikki look alike stuff would have to completely disappear.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Hey! I would take a Dario/Nicole/Brady/Theresa over Theresa/Summer/Brady any day of the week! Not to mention it would be hotter especially since Brady and Nikki have history. And you're talking to someone who was never a Brady/Nicole person because I loved my Brady/Chloe but Dena has never had no desire to do Brady/Chloe.

Summer is a complete waste of space and time that shouldn't had been there. She's not even a good interloper to come between Thrady. Again, I don't like Thrady because it makes Theresa like some weak bitch being with a complete dense like Brady. Yet because Summer is in the picture she makes me root for them and I don't like rooting for things or people because something else doesn't attract or appeal to me. At least, if it were the quad that would had been some good sexy drama, but Summer and the Nikki look alike stuff would have to completely disappear.

Perfect post...Theresa needs a man to challenge her and that is not Brady....A Theresa/Dario combination would be hot...I don't need them to be a real couple, just a little fling to keep her happy..

• Love 3

Perfect post...Theresa needs a man to challenge her and that is not Brady....A Theresa/Dario combination would be hot...I don't need them to be a real couple, just a little fling to keep her happy..

Exactly!!! Give me some organic conflict. Dario and Theresa could do the deed, bring back Brady’s semi edge and Brady can screw Nicole on the Titan table like daddy did Marlena.

• Love 1

I don't understand why some don't remember that Jawn pushed her down hard before she grabbed the poker.  That was awful.  Also glad to know someone knows what the rest of us are thinking and feeling.

• Love 3

Exactly!!! Give me some organic conflict. Dario and Theresa could do the deed, bring back Brady’s semi edge and Brady can screw Nicole on the Titan table like daddy did Marlena.

I liked Brady when he was dark and he buried Vivian alive.....lol He was so much fun back then.....

• Love 1

I liked Brady when he was dark and he buried Vivian alive.....lol He was so much fun back then.....

I still can never understand, minus Tom Langan and even *chokes hard* Tomsell, not never wanted to keep Brady a semi edgy bad boy. A little Kiriakis, a little of John Black. Under any other writing team he's dense and an idiot. The only thing is he remotely like John in is his inability at times to keep his pants on.

• Love 3

Hey! I would take a Dario/Nicole/Brady/Theresa over Theresa/Summer/Brady any day of the week! Not to mention it would be hotter especially since Brady and Nikki have history. And you're talking to someone who was never a Brady/Nicole person because I loved my Brady/Chloe but Dena has never had no desire to do Brady/Chloe. I always got the vibe Higley wanted Brady/Nicole back then even when Nicole was with EJ, and hence now, we see Eric gone, Daniel is dead (YAY) and Nicole is back in the Kiriakis orbit. Confidence? I think not!

If Higley's ultimate plan is Brady/Nicole, then why even go through with a Thrady wedding? Just have Brady & Theresa break up and that's it. No need to have Brady cheat on Theresa for no reason and basically ruin a good friendship with Nicole. And um, I'd rather not put Theresa with Dario. Dario is a disgusting criminal loser with a disgusting beard on his face and he isn't that attractive. Besides, he's kind of a momma's boy anyway and he's so unnecessary. I'd rather have Theresa be paired with someone with no ties to Salem like they did with Hope & Aiden. Or if Higley really wants Thrady to stay together just make Brady & Theresa more of an edgy couple and have them be more exciting & interesting.

• Love 1
(edited)

I still can never understand, minus Tom Langan and even *chokes hard* Tomsell, not never wanted to keep Brady a semi edgy bad boy. A little Kiriakis, a little of John Black. Under any other writing team he's dense and an idiot. The only thing is he remotely like John in is his inability at times to keep his pants on.

I disliked Tom Langan's version of Brady. He made him so hateful towards Marlena who is the only mother that he has ever Known..Brady was a baby when Isabella died and he used to call Marlena mommy. Not to mention that Isabella asked her to raise him in her place...I hated that Langan aged Brady and Belle so quickly, they were both supposed to grow in real time..That is why Belle's conception on the plane was so important...Belle and Shawn were never supposed to be contemporaries....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

If Higley's ultimate plan is Brady/Nicole, then why even go through with a Thrady wedding? Just have Brady & Theresa break up and that's it. No need to have Brady cheat on Theresa for no reason and basically ruin a good friendship with Nicole. And um, I'd rather not put Theresa with Dario. Dario is a disgusting criminal loser with a disgusting beard on his face and he isn't that attractive. Besides, he's kind of a momma's boy anyway and he's so unnecessary. I'd rather have Theresa be paired with someone with no ties to Salem like they did with Hope & Aiden. Or if Higley really wants Thrady to stay together just make Brady & Theresa more of an edgy couple and have them be more exciting & interesting.

Uhh we're still on Griffith/Milstein writing regime. Whatever Higley probably had planned before her leave probably got scrapped (Theresa/Brady/Nicole). We don't know what went on behind the scenes before and after Beth Milstein came back outside of the obvious Ciara rape story that has JG written all over it.

Nevertheless, I sure as hell wouldn't had been opposed to Dario/Theresa/Nicole/Brady so as long the set up/plotting was there. Days needs that type of quad since all four actors can act and all are good looking because since Summer has came in it has made Nicole/Brady/Theresa FFward material.

If the writers need something to replace the cut scenes they could have just inserted scenes from old episodes or that Bob Ross show The Joy of Painting that used to air on PBS. Both would have been more entertaining than watching multiple episodes dedicated to Failure. 

If the Shawn/Lani story is being cut why am I still seeing Failure Lite/Phillip on my screen?

• Love 5

If the Shawn/Lani story is being cut why am I still seeing Failure Lite/Phillip on my screen?

Because Philip has Kiriakis ties, in a mess with Demios, and remember he's probably using Belle for her stolen Sami/Dimera money.

• Love 3

Uhh we're still on Griffith/Milstein writing regime. Whatever Higley probably had planned before her leave probably got scrapped (Theresa/Brady/Nicole). We don't know what went on behind the scenes before and after Beth Milstein came back outside of the obvious Ciara rape story that has JG written all over it.

Nevertheless, I sure as hell wouldn't had been opposed to Dario/Theresa/Nicole/Brady so as long the set up/plotting was there. Days needs that type of quad since all four actors can act and all are good looking because since Summer has came in it has made Nicole/Brady/Theresa FFward material.

Yeah but that doesn't mean that Higley won't try Brady/Nicole/Theresa again especially if she's so determined to make Bricole happen and that's why I don't believe there will be a wedding. Why waste time on a wedding for a particular couple when that couple will end up breaking up in a matter of weeks if not hours anyway? And it's not like Thrady's a particularly popular couple anyway. I'm sure plenty of people will relieved when the book is closed on them forever. 

And honestly I think Philip would have been a better choice for Theresa than Dario and ideally I would've been behind a Philip/Theresa/Brady triangle only to have Brady actually fight for Theresa and prove his love for her but sadly John Paul Lavoisier sucks ass and they pretty much ruined Philip at this point with the lame Shawn/Belle/Philip love triangle redux. And what is the point of Dario anyway? It doesn't matter whether or not Jordi Vilasuso is a good actor or not when Dario is such an unappealing character anyway and it's not like people even wanted him back in the first place. The only reason he's been brought on is only because Dena wants her own stupid Hernandez family to be the center of the show. Even with a recast Dario is such a dud. 

Also I'm so tired of women fighting over Brady. What is so great about him that so many women have to fall all over his pathetic ass? Why can't we see men fighting over Theresa for a change? At least on the surface it would make sense for men to be drawn to her and want to court her, even with the issues she has. I've only tolerated Brady in Theresa's presence because I wanted Theresa to be happy and be with a guy who actually gives a damn about her and brings out the best in her. If there's any other decent guy out there available for Theresa, I would welcome the alternative but so far there's none. 

(edited)

It doesn't matter whether or not Jordi Vilasuso is a good actor or not when Dario is such an unappealing character anyway and it's not like people even wanted him back in the first place. The only reason he's been brought on is only because Dena wants her own stupid Hernandez family to be the center of the show. Even with a recast Dario is such a dud.

Actually Dario/JV was brought on by Josh Griffith! He even said so in a SOD interview the week Dario came back on canvas (I posted the interview in this very thread a few months ago). JG, I think was the one who got A Martinez on the show since they have ties dating back to Santa Barbara. I don't mind that Days has the Hernandez family because how the hell can these people be from Salem, not too far from Chicago and there is no latino family, at least JG and DH to some degree caught that plus Days needs the diversity. So I disagree with a lot of this part of your post. Plus I like the potential of Dario just he too is being back burned since he had good chemistry with Nicole. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1
(edited)

Actually Dario/JV was brought on by Josh Griffith! He even said so in a SOD interview the week Dario came back on canvas (I posted the interview in this very thread a few months ago). JG, I think was the one who got A Martinez on the show since they have ties dating back to Santa Barbara. I don't mind that Days has the Hernandez family because how the hell can these people be from Salem, not too far from Chicago and there is no latino family, at least JG and DH to some degree caught that plus Days needs the diversity. So I disagree with a lot of this post of your post.

Okay then... I guess I won't be surprised if Dario's one of the next people to go since it seems like Dena wants to get rid of everything & everyone Josh brought on. But that would be weird because Dario is a Hernandez and I thought Dena liked that family... Days definitely needs diversity but I really don't think the Hernandezes fit that bill. The only member of that family I actually I like is Gabi and that's about it. 

Anyways my point still stands... Dario was a nobody during his last stint and he still hasn't caught on with a lot of people even with him now being recast by a new actor. Dario is a hypocritical ass harping on his father for abandoning his family even though it wasn't exactly of his own volition and he's the one who's pulling cons and being a small time criminal. Pot calling the kettle back... and so far Dario hasn't given me any reason for me to care for him or to root for. It doesn't matter how good of an actor you are, if the writing sucks, it sucks period and people simply won't warm up to a character. Maybe if he would clean up his face I might not be bothered so much by him...

Edited by Braniac Woman

My only objections to Nicole being paired with Dario or Deimos is that I'm tired of Nicole getting her heart broken.

• Love 1
(edited)

My only objections to Nicole being paired with Dario or Deimos is that I'm tired of Nicole getting her heart broken.

And there isn't the chance that Brady won't break her heart yet again? 

Also, I totally forgot about this, but who is this Blanca chick going to be paired up with? If Brady won't end up with Nicole, he could still end up with her. And I think Blanca is supposed to show up within the next month or two.

Edited by Braniac Woman

I read some rumors out there that they may be heading for Chad and Ciara. I think there has been a reason for making her 18 but no one knew why. If they are pushing her toward Chad that explains it since Chad is at least in his mid 20's. I hope it's not true because that means they are pushing away Ciara/Theo which I think works but who knows.

• Love 3

Chad VS Theo could be interesting, but only later down the line. They need to be loyal friends first.

And I don't see Ciara with Chad, sorry.

...when are Nicole and Theresa launching their line? We haven't seen them do a single stitch since they made their big DJ Wear announcement to Brady and asked for his money. It's been three months! Is this company happening or not?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

Chad VS Theo could be interesting, but only later down the line. They need to be loyal friends first.

...when are Nicole and Theresa launching their line? We haven't seen them do a single stitch since they made their big DJ Wear announcement to Brady and asked for his money. It's been three months! Is this company happening or not?

I don't know. I have a feeling the D.J. Wear clothing line will be sidelined for a while since Nicole seems to be entangled in the Deimos storyline and Theresa & Brady have their hands full with Summer for the time being. Maybe Dena will resurrect the storyline but who knows? 

I won't be surprised if Chad ends up with Ciara. So typical of Days to have the men cheat on their wives with no thought to their vows or promises to be faithful. I guess there is no such thing as true love anymore. It's only according to the current agenda/storyline until the show changes hands or direction and we move on to the other so-called true love. I really thought that maybe if Thrady went kaput permanently they might do Chad/Theresa but judging from Jen Lilley's recent pic from the other day, that seems so unlikely. And at this point, I think as long as Chabby continues to be popular there isn't a chance in hell that Chad & Theresa will share a single scene. On the other hand though, maybe they could try Chad with Blanca. We still don't know what Blanca's story is going to be yet. 

• Love 2

The basic black storyline never worked for me...It was just another opportunity to have the women at each other's throat..I think it could have been interesting to make Theresa a protege of Kate's as an executive at Titan...Plus, Josh Griffith re-used his old story of redeeming a bad girl as a fashion designer that he did on the young&the restless..That is what happen when you keep recycling writers that were fired from other shows....

• Love 1

The basic black storyline never worked for me...It was just another opportunity to have the women at each other's throat..I think it could have been interesting to make Theresa a protege of Kate's as an executive at Titan...Plus, Josh Griffith re-used his old story of redeeming a bad girl as a fashion designer that he did on the young&the restless..That is what happen when you keep recycling writers that were fired from other shows....

How would making Theresa an executive at Titan even work? Before she became a fashion designer, she barely had any marketable skills to begin with. I think that would be even less believable than her working at Basic Black, not to mention her poor work ethics. I think what Days should've done is have Theresa be a singer instead since Jen Lilley is also a very good singer. It would make sense because the actress has an actual talent in real life and Theresa could have been used to help mentor Claire in Eve's absence. It's a real damn shame this whole fashion designing thing seems to be going absolutely nowhere. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 1

I read some rumors out there that they may be heading for Chad and Ciara. I think there has been a reason for making her 18 but no one knew why. If they are pushing her toward Chad that explains it since Chad is at least in his mid 20's. I hope it's not true because that means they are pushing away Ciara/Theo which I think works but who knows.

Angst for Theo and Ciara because angst most of the time means someone is going to be cheated on.

Edited by bobcat1946

I hope that's not remotely the case. If they do that storyline they might as well kept those idiots TomSell around. Then again it would be similar to how Hope back in the 80s had a huge crush on Roman, so much so, she kissed him and caused some drama between she/Bo and Roman/Marlena.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

From http://www.welovesoaps.net/2016/04/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-11-15-2016.html#more :

Monday, April 11
Abigail's (Kate Mansi) mental stability is questioned; a worried Chad (Billy Flynn) reaches out to Marlena (Deidre Hall); Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) learns from Fynn (Alexander Bruszt) that she has a subdural hematoma; Steve (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla remember their past.

Tuesday, April 12
Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) is in the hospital with burns; Chad tries to hide Abigail's role in the incident with Ben; John (Drake Hogestyn) comforts a depressed Marlena after Eric's (Greg Vaughan) sentencing; Eric and Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) make love following some poor choices.

Wednesday, April 13
Rafe (Galen Gering) offers Roman (Josh Taylor) support; Hope (Kristian Alfonso) confides in Caroline (Peggy McCay) that she is the one who shot and killed Stefano; Nicole (Arianne Zucker) pays Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) a visit with questions of her own; Roman, Rafe, Hope and Caroline believe Deimos may be responsible for what happened to Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) and Bo; Rafe and Hope share a kiss.

Thursday, April 14
Rafe declares his love for Hope; Chad talks to Rafe about Ben; Theresa (Jen Lilley) and Brady's (Eric Martsolf) date night gets interrupted by Summer (Marie Wilson); Abigail has flashbacks about burning Ben.

Friday, April 15
Eric, sentenced to five years in prison, says goodbye to Marlena, Roman, John and Jennifer; Philip (John-Paul Lavoisier) tries to make amends with Victor (John Aniston); Victor flashes back to Helena's death; Brady and Theresa get in a fight about Summer.

Well, I didn't see it so thanks Rick.

Looks like I'll tune in for Tuesday and Wednesday and skip the rest.

Eric and Brady share no scenes before he gets locked up?? Wow. So much for three years of plot development between brothers...

Brady is also an addict and has unresolved issues with Eric but no, Show...waste his time on the Summer nonsense...

*shakes head*

Can Rafe and Hope stop getting off on the subject of Stefano's murder?

Actually it might have been somewhat interesting if murder had actually become their kink...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

I hope that's not remotely the case. If they do that storyline they might as well kept those idiots TomSell around. Then again it would be similar to how Hope back in the 80s had a huge crush on Roman, so much so, she kissed him and caused some drama between she/Bo and Roman/Marlena.

I do too. I hope it was just something people put out there to see the reaction. I can't imagine it was any good at all. 

April 18-23

-Ciara decides that she is not going to prom, but Claire insists.

-Theresa makes a surprising suggestion to both Victor and Maggie.

-Victor, knowing that Deimos has a weak spot for Nicole, makes her an offer.

-Nicole shows up at Deimos’ doorstep.

-Joey and Jade firm their plans to run away together to Los Angeles.

Ok wtf... why is Jade/Joey planning to go on the run like they Beyonce and Jay Z... im already asleepy by these two.

• Love 1

Wow.... this sucks... the only spoilers that sound even more remotely interesting are the Theresa & Nicole/Deimos spoilers. I normally hate Victor harassing Theresa usually but I guess any drama is fine at this point. Besides, Victor serves as a stronger antagonist to Thrady than Summer does. The rest are godawful, especially the Joey & Jade one. Since when are they such a solid couple that we can actually root for them? Oh wait... I don't think they're officially together! This really sucks! 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 1

FULL SPOILERS FOR APRIL 18-22

Monday, April 18, 2016

Belle gives Shawn the signed divorce papers— it’s over; Shawn is uncomfortable with Lani’s possessive behavior (WTF

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Go on the run for what? Whatever. These people are ridiculous.

Do these teens even remotely go to school to even be thinking about a prom?? I get the budget and all but I haven't seen them in a school setting just once and that was standing next to some lockers. And their parents are just ok with all these kids skipping school. At least the Last Blast peeps went to school and graduated!

• Love 3

April 18-23

Ok wtf... why is Jade/Joey planning to go on the run like they Beyonce and Jay Z... im already asleepy by these two.

Whenever you have a question regarding Joey's non-sensical behavior, repeat the following to yourself -- Joey is too stupid to live. I find it answers any and all questions that pop up for me regarding this character.

No doubt this will serve as the catalyst to draw Steve and Kayla together, how insulting, and will be the set up for the big Jade reveal that no one cares about.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 3

Something hit me now, with all the cuts scenes that's been happening since November last year, Im starting to recognize if all these scenes were Higley's afterall:

1. Shawn (Cook's version) going off on Belle outside the Brady Pub for cheating on him again after Bo's funeral which we later get Phelle. Word is Higley has a connection to JPL because of his OLTL days and she use to write for him and she must had watched MM's Winterthrone soap and loved the chemistry between JPL/MM, so why not do Shelle/Phelle again.

2. Nicole and Jennifer were suppose to have an argument after Daniel's death at the hospital. Higley likes writing for Kiriakis' and Nicole, so she probably had a scene set up where Nicole was going to go ballistic and blame Jennifer for the crash.

3. Rafe/Hope were suppose to kiss in January. It was understandably pushed back til this week giving the show 5 months for decent set up for it leading into Aiden's upcoming return in May that JG/BM will be writing.

4. Lani was suppose to rip up Claire/Belle's picture. This sounds more like a Higley move again she's the Phelle-lover. She might had wanted a legit quad to happen. Now we read in the upcoming spoilers Lani will be possessive over Shawn even though he's signed divorce papers. Something tells me something will happen with Lani/Shawn/Belle/Phillip and possibly Chloe (since she's due for a return soon) where Shelle will get back together right away again and if I'm a betting person Higley probably wasn't thrilled with the move, hence, we see Shelle leaving later in the fall.

5. Then just this Friday, Lucas was suppose to catch his sister Jennifer being an addict. It must be noted this probably was a planned Higley scene since this Jenn on drugs was her storyline from the start and she wants to utilize Lucas more in scenes. Unfortunately, Abifail took up a great deal of the episode and I think Summer's Eve was on too on Friday. And Tuesday Eric and Jennifer will be making love tomorrow. I won't be surprised if Tues Jennifer mentions Lucas knows she's an addict.

Yeah I have too much time on my hands

• Love 3

I'm beginning to think there's a grassy knoll conspiracy against soaps on TV, esp. with Days. First we loose the Soap Opera Network and now Pop is dropping Days. WTF people?!?

• Love 2

I'm beginning to think there's a grassy knoll conspiracy against soaps on TV, esp. with Days. First we loose the Soap Opera Network and now Pop is dropping Days. WTF people?!?

It probably wasn't generating enough ratings. The reruns do come on when primetime scripted shows and reality shows start so viewers aren't watching Days. I hate this move because I'm from a city that tends to get breaking news and preemptions from time to time so yeah.

• Love 1

Ack! "Access restricted" says my employer.  

Awww.... here's the important stuff:  

Jennifer's drug story gets worse. When she finally crashes, that's when Jack shows up and there is a whole episode devoted to Jennifer's falling apart. MR thinks Jack is a ghost cause only Jennifer sees him.  So either a ghost or her imagination. 

At some point Jennifer tries to get custody of Thomas

MR didn't submit her Emmy nomination, a PR guy did

MR doesn't like the new lighting, wants the "beauty lighting" of the 80's back

Show is trying to get viewers back. They tried safe. Now trying shocking. New lighting is part of that.

• Love 3