Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Is it fair to assume Sonny's back to usher Paul offscreen and rid Salem of its gays? I remember Christopher Sean promising a juicy story for Paul, which I assume was the brainwashing s/l, but that seems to have been dropped, as has his mentoring the random gay teen, Henry. Are these some of the scenes Dena Higley has cut since she got back to work (like Shawn and Lani getting it on)?

Don't get me wrong, I think Josh Griffith's writing is garbage but there are worse offenders currently playing out on screen that I would've cut before Paul/Henry or Shawn/Lani.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 3

I don't get the feeling that any of Paul's filmed scenes have been cut. I could be wrong of course, but I think in the next 2 or 3 weeks we will probably see him go into assassin mode, once Abby has left the canvas and they have developed this Deimos story a bit more.

• Love 1

Is it fair to assume Sonny's back to usher Paul offscreen and rid Salem of its gays? I remember Christopher Sean promising a juicy story for Paul, which I assume was the brainwashing s/l, but that seems to have been dropped, as has his mentoring the random gay teen, Henry. Are these some of the scenes Dena Higley has cut since she got back to work (like Shawn and Lani getting it on)?

Don't get me wrong, I think Josh Griffith's writing is garbage but there are worse offenders currently playing out on screen that I would've cut before Paul/Henry or Shawn/Lani.

I think all what was planned before Higley had her leave was put on hold or Josh Griffith/Beth Milstein tweaked somethings. The minute Higley took her leave Josh throw in the rape story with Ciara/Chase and Beth added her own crap story with the DingaLing story between he and John.

It's going to be sad if indeed Sonny is back just to usher Paul and the gays out.

I hope all of Paul's SL wasn't cut (assassin stuff)...but you know it probably was.

SMH

I will not watch Paulson at all...I will not watch Paul enjoy Will's husband and daughter..No thanks!

• Love 2

I will not watch Paulson at all...I will not watch Paul enjoy Will's husband and daughter..No thanks!

I didn't say I'd enjoy it, Apprentice!!! I'm with you. I like WilSon (Cheddie) and I liked Horita (Guy/Christopher). I did not like PaulSon.

Someone should get Derrick. He's hot.

• Love 2

I didn't say I'd enjoy it, Apprentice!!! I'm with you. I like WilSon (Cheddie) and I liked Horita (Guy/Christopher). I did not like PaulSon.

Someone should get Derrick. He's hot.

Melanie got him (in real life).  :D

• Love 2

Team Paulson here.  I, too, fear that Sonny will come back and whisk my beloved Sparkle away.  But at least there will be lots of  Pretty while they are around, I hope.

• Love 3

...let's pretend we can expect a good payoff to Paul's brainwashing...who should he attack and why?

I'd enjoy seeing Paul attack Brady because Brady's so big that it could make for a good fight. The why I haven't gotten figured out.

Maybe Philip? If the brainwashing was about hating corporate Kings, then he could be a target...

Phillip and Brady. 

If we're being logical (BWAH!) it should be about making the world better in a bad way? I don't remember what John's psycho dad said.

Um, Abe? John, Steve and Marlena?

Indeed, it is, Petunia13.

But unless they fix Will's death, I don't really want Sonny to be alone. He loved/loves Paul. Sonny should get a happy ending. They won't "get" Ari b/c they'll be in Europe. Ari will be in Salem with her mother and (maybe) new step daddy, JJ. (I love Jabby)

And why are we blaming Paul for the strife in WilSon's marriage? Paul wasn't at fault at all. I'm the BIGGEST Will Horton defender but HE is the one who cheated. Paul was single and had no idea about Will having a husband, much less that it was Sonny.

• Love 5

So....we were teased more returns, right?

Here is who we know is returning:

-Sonny

-Jack

-Chloe

-Aiden

-Andre

-Clyde

-Laura

Who could the others be?

I'm guessing Theresa's parents would be present for her wedding to Brady. That's a no-brainer because they've shown a willingness to make small appearances here and there.

We know Abe's Ex is being cast and will appear but that doesn't sound like one of the returns we were teased.

...Carrie? Billie?

• Love 1

-Sonny

-Jack

-Chloe

-Aiden

-Andre

-Clyde

-Laura

Who could the others be?

I'm guessing Theresa's parents would be present for her wedding to Brady. That's a no-brainer because they've shown a willingness to make small appearances here and there.

We know Abe's Ex is being cast and will appear but that doesn't sound like one of the returns we were teased.

...Carrie? Billie?

I think that Carrie, Austin and their child will be back as well.Tony and Anna. Will will be the reveal before the break for the Olympics...

• Love 1

From celebrity dirty laundry:

Belle (Martha Madison) will seek comfort from Philip (John-Paul Lavoiser) as she works to put Shawn (Brandon Beemer) behind her. Even though Belle acts like she’s ready to move on, divorce is a big step. It’s tough to watch their love slip away.
Belle will try to get her mind off her troubles by taking Philip to bed. It seems like making love is pretty much all they do, but Philip clearly wants more. Philip is looking for a meaningful relationship. He hopes to be something besides a booty call for Belle and he’ll be surprised when he gets his wish.
“Days” spoilers indicate that Belle will propose to Philip and suggest that they get married right away. She’ll think a quickie wedding in Las Vegas is a great idea. Philip will be shocked by Belle’s abrupt turnaround.
DOOL viewers know that Belle’s been dragging her feet on establishing a deeper connection with Philip. In fact, Belle was nervous when she thought Philip was going to propose not too long ago. “Days of Our Lives” spoilers tease that Philip will be suspicious of Belle’s sudden shift.
There’s a good chance Belle will try to brush off Philip’s doubts. She’ll likely insist that she’s just giving Philip what he asked for. He wanted commitment from Belle and you can’t ask for much more of a commitment than marriage.
Nevertheless, we’re betting that Philip will realize Belle is just struggling to let go of Shawn. Philip knows Belle doesn’t need to jump from one husband to the next. She needs time to sort out her feelings. Philip would love to make Belle his wife, but he won’t want to push her. Rushed marriages usually don’t end well.
Belle will probably concede that Philip is right. However, her reaction to the divorce could be a sign that she’s not over Shawn. We know that Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer shared the same final tape date at DOOL. Will Shawn and Belle ride off into the sunset together?
It certainly sounds like a reunion may be in the works. For Philip, Belle may always be the one who got away. Stick with “Days of Our Lives” for updates on what’s in store for this love triangle.

From dayscafe:

- Rafe takes a trip down memory lane.
- Hope gets more from her creepy caller.
- Drama comes to the square.
- PROM NIGHT PROVES TO BE A BUST!
- Deimos could be his own worst enemy.
- Marlena cannot give up on Eric.
- She pours out her heart to Belle.
- Justin gets to know Summer.
- Nicole could be in over her head.
- The prom queen is in a pickle!
- Claire, Ciara and Joe are accused of vandalism.
- Ciara wants to drop out of school and babysit full-time.
- Chad gets an idea.
- Abe has a long talk with Hope.
- Steve fears Fynn is making moves on his woman.
- Rafe finds a financial link between Deimos and Malcolm.
- Hope is hot and cold with Rafe.
- Abigail has had another nightmare about Ben.
- Abigail works with her new therapist at the facility.
- Kate and Deimos are officially partners.
- Nicole and Victor continue to conspire against Deimos.
- In Victor's view, Nicole should seduce him!
- Justin is aware of their dangerous game.
- Deimos gets depressed about Helena's death.
- Victor will not stop until Deimos is DESTROYED!
- Deimos decides he hates him even more than before!
- Belle is bothered by Lani and Shawn being at a hotel
- so she decides to marry Phillip in Vegas but he
- seems less likely to do it now!
- Shawn learns more about Lani he may or may not like.
- Belle and Shawn both feel lost without each other.
- Claire's song is an online sensation!
- Joey's lack of judgment with Jade spells more trouble
- as he is dragged into her wild world.
- Abe is at odds with Theo.
- Theo refuses to stay away from Ciara.
- Psst. The matter of the DiMera money ain't over!

More from dayscafe:

there will be more cast cuts
- and the return of a gal Julie remembers well

The DiMeras will get back their fortune.

Paul hotly hooks up!

I wonder if this DiMera money means Sami is coming back.  I hope Paul doesn't hook up with Henry.

Failure Litel Proposing to Phillip is so stupid so of course it's probably true.

Ciara wants to drop out of high school and become a babysitter. Someone slap her.

Wasn't Sparkle supposed to get a love interest months ago? I guess the brainwashing story has been completely dropped. The writers still don't know what to do with him. 

• Love 3

Failure Litel Proposing to Phillip is so stupid so of course it's probably true.

Ciara wants to drop out of high school and become a babysitter. Someone slap her.

Wasn't Sparkle supposed to get a love interest months ago? I guess the brainwashing story has been completely dropped. The writers still don't know what to do with him. 

I have always felt that the writers wanted to drop Paul, but, were forced to keep him....

The brainwashing story had better not be dropped!

Who does Julie know well?

I will also be very disappointed if Paul hooks up with Henry. Henry is way too vulnerable right now and needs a friend.

I am thinking that Belle is going to be forced to give the money back to Chad, and maybe also ownership of the nightclub. A return from Sami would be great, but expensive. They'll use the actress they've got.

Edited by DisneyBoy

I will also be very disappointed if Paul hooks up with Henry. Henry is way too vulnerable right now and needs a friend.

I am thinking that Belle is going to be forced to give the money back to Chad, and maybe also ownership of the nightclub. A return from Sami would be great, but expensive. They'll use the actress they've got.

I do not think st. Chad would want dimera dirty money.  Imo it would go to Andre,.

Edited by bobcat1946

May 2-6 Spoilers (Start of May Sweeps)

Monday May 2:

Theresa confronts Brady about his “hero” complex; he always seems to need to be rescuing someone.

Tuesday May 3:

Kate faces off with Nicole after she finds out she looks exactly like Helena.

Wednesday May 4:

Ciara tells Hope she wants to move out, to which Chad offers a solution.

Thursday May 5:

John comforts Marlena about Eric.

Friday May 6:

Dario and Summer pretend to be involved to cover up Summer’s latest con job; JJ and Gabi’s romantic dinner is interrupted.

Damn CiError is getting so stupid. I get she's been raped and going through her angst but really, she needs to be popped.

I'm amazed Mar will be getting this much comforting over Eric bring locked away. He sure didn't get half as much concern this past year in dealing with his grief and unemployment and drinking.

Hope Theresa brings up Kristen while reading Brady the riot act...LONG overdue.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4
More from dayscafe:
there will be more cast cuts

We already know about Belle, Shawn, Lani and Summer - and Eric is already gone - so who else is getting cut? 

Philip and Joey serve no purpose so I'd be fine with them going.  The only thing they've done with Paul in months is the brainwashing story, and that looks like it was dropped, so maybe him?  I also don't care about Chloe and if she's out I'd prefer they edit out her entire return. 

• Love 1

Surely, Marlena or one of Ciara's high school counsellors can recommend someone for her to talk to and work through her trauma. There are lots of resources out there for her. Dropping out of school these days is an idiotic move that results in few job or life prospects. She'd have to luck out as a nanny to some rich family with a hot husband who can't keep his hands to himself. Hmm.

Anyhoo, enough of speculation.

Deimos is a pretty smart dude to figure out Nicole is being paid by Victor.  She squirmed her way out of that one like a pro. Other than that, a dull episode. No interest in Hope and Rafe's selfies - both can get over their selfies.

• Love 1

I really wish it would be Susan Martin as played by Denise Alexander. Would really love to see her back on the show, perhaps giving Julie an actual storyline!

• Love 1

-Sonny

-Jack

-Chloe

-Aiden

-Andre

-Clyde

-Laura

Who could the others be?

...Carrie? Billie?

They're planning on recasting Lani.

Ugh, I don't like the sound of this regarding Ciara and Chad....show, please, you better not be up to something gross here.

Ugh, I know. Giving me the Ava /Joey vibes.

On top of of that,it's hard to watch the actress

• Love 1

I am so glad Theresa's ripping Brady a new one. He's been nothing but irritating and aggravating a lot lately and he is on my last nerve. I can't wait to see Brady accuse his loving fiancee some more of being so insecure of his relationship with Summer. I'm expecting that at this rate they'll probably spend the next 5 months fighting over Summer. It'll be a miracle if they even make it down the aisle at this point. 

Honestly, I don't think Shane & Kim are going to bother showing up for their daughter's wedding at all. I'm sure the actors probably were preoccupied with outside projects by the time the wedding is filmed, (if there is even a wedding), and they might not have been able to commit. And considering that Dena seems to supposedly have a huge hatred for the Bradys, I don't know why she'd even allow Kim to show up. Shane maybe, but definitely not Kim. Besides, I have a nagging feeling there might be a wedding but for whatever reason Brady & Theresa won't actually be able to marry. I think something major will happen that will completely disrupt everything. There is a possibility that Eve could show up temporarily for the event but that's about it. 

Ugh... Dario & Summer. Boring!

Ah man! This is nuts! It's bad enough we hardly see J.J. & Gabi together but they don't even get to have a decent date. I have a feeling the writers don't want ANYONE to have a few minutes of decent romance. It's nothing but drama, misery and suffering 24/7. 

Hopefully there will be better spoilers as the days go on. This doesn't sound like a great start to May Sweeps. 

• Love 5

Ciara's dropping out of school to babysit? That sounds smart.

Belle/Shawn/Philip has been a mess from the start. They cut most of Shawn's scenes and now with MM and BB leaving they are slapping them back together? So dumb. Shawn has barely interacted with his mother since being back. Also Claire is going to live where? With her grandmother Hope where that relationship is never acknowledged? Or with Marlena who she's only been in one scene with her entire run?

Of course JJ and Gabi will be interrupted from their first couples scene in a month! So many options to who/what that is. His pill popping mother, her con man brother or his crazy sister.

Theresa's parents coming to her wedding? I hope so but I won't hold my breath on that.

• Love 2

I don't think the brainwashing story has been dropped. It's just the pacing of the stories on Days is horrible. If Paul does kill somebody can it please be Rafe? I'll throw him a parade if he would please kill that smug, arrogant jerk. HATE HIM.

I'm sure the person returning who Julie knows well is Valerie Grant. There's already been a casting call for the part. Valerie was the girlfriend of Julie's son David Banning. David/Valerie was Days first interracial love story. Not a spoiler, but I won't be at all surprised if we learn that Valerie was pregnant when she left town.

Oh God, if they are recasting Lani, that's a huge mistake! Why would they bring back a character that had never caught on with the general audience? Does the show really think that people will actually give a crap about Lani now at this point? She needs to go back to Florida and never come back! If they are introducing Valerie's kids, fine. They can pair them up with anybody. At least Valerie appears to have historical ties with the show. 

• Love 1

If some kid shows up, a long-lost Julie grandchild, he or she better not forget the earplugs. Julie's never used one word when 10 will do and her volume control got broken a long time ago.

And just wait till Grampa Doug breaks out the ukulele. I'm kinda surprised he's not already accompanying Claire on backup.

• Love 4

The teens are arrested for vandalizing a house. I think it's a judge's house.

Joey just continues to impress, doesn't he?  What a champ that kid is.  

He should be in an exhibit debunking evolution.

• Love 4

What is Deimos doing asking Nicole to be CEO of Basic Black for? So that's basically the end of D.J. Wear?

Wow, Steve & Kayla must be proud of their dumbass son. Wow.

Get that bitch, Theresa! Show that psycho mermaid that you're not to be trifled with! YAY!

• Love 4

If it's a judge's house, it's probably Mark's then, isn't he the judge's son?

That's what I'm thinking, it's Mark's father.

Are Steve and Kayla going to be more upset with Joey over vandalism than committing murder?

• Love 1

Joey just continues to impress, doesn't he?  What a champ that kid is.  

He should be in an exhibit debunking evolution.

I laughed till I nearly peed at this because all I see when I look at Joey now is an evolutionary throwback to the caveman. He and Ciara are definitely the two biggest missteps with the SORASing.

• Love 2