Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Kids popping up that no one knew about is getting old...

It's pretty much a staple of the genre.  It works really well when they successfully -- and logically -- use the past characters that were on-screen.

Joey just continues to impress, doesn't he?  What a champ that kid is.  

His father was basically a Thug for over a decade before he met his sweetness.  As Victor's thug, he hunted and nearly killed Pete Jannings and Melissa Anderson Horton.  And served as "muscle" for part of Savannah Wilder's drug cartel. The difference is Stephen Nichols had star quality, and the show morphed him into a Good Guy.  Haven't yet seen much quality at all from the kid......

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 2

It's pretty much a staple of the genre.  It works really well when they successfully -- and logically -- use the past characters that were on-screen.

His father was basically a Thug for over a decade before he met his sweetness.  As Victor's thug, he hunted and nearly killed Pete Jannings and Melissa Anderson Horton.  And served as "muscle" for part of Savannah Wilder's drug cartel. The difference is Stephen Nichols had star quality, and the show morphed him into a Good Guy.  Haven't yet seen much quality at all from the kid......

I don't think any of the longtime viewers expected Joey the grandson of Duke Johnson to be a choirboy, but, the show failed to establish Joey as a legitimate character to root for and love, before having  him commit a heinous act like murder.. It was beyond the pale. Now he will continue to commit crime..It will not end..The show has failed in aging these teens so fast..They are all unlikable...

• Love 6

Is Robert Scott Wilson ever going to leave? Please don't tell me we'll be seeing Ben again in the future.  This show needs to get rid of that insect character once and for all.

"Bye Mama" made me a Ben fan, so he can come back anytime he wants. :)  And after reading the May Sweeps spoilers, I think they should have at least kept the Abby/Ben stuff till now.  These sweeps spoilers are seriously boring. February sweeps was boring too.  Maybe the PTB need someone to give them a calendar!

• Love 4

THIS SUMMER BITCH NEEDS TO GET DROWNED IN POND SOMEWHERE. I'M TIRED OF HER NAME AND BULLSHIT IN SPOILERS. AND PLEASE JOEY/JADE PLEASE LEAVE TOWN, YOU WON'T BE MISSED. GOD IT'S ABOUT TO BE SUMMERTIME AND THESE ANNOYING CHILDREN WILL BE ON MORE.

More on May 2-6, 2016

Monday, May 2, 2016

Maggie and Victor suggest that Summer move into the townhouse with them.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Summer becomes stunned when a man from past shows up.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Clark blackmails Summer, and it’s clear there is a history between them.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hope seeks advice about Ciara from Rafe.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Joey & Jade tell Ciara & Claire they are leaving town.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

These sweeps spoilers are seriously boring. February sweeps was boring too.  Maybe the PTB need someone to give them a calendar!

Wow, you mean you're not looking forward to Theresa and Summer fighting over Brady, and Saved by the Teens this summer? lol

• Love 1

Oh JFC! Seriously? She moves in to the Dimera Mansion and sexy hijinx ensue? I can't even.

Seriously! If this happens, I may be out. I've stuck with this show for decades but this would be toooooo ridiculous. I'd hate myself for watching. 

• Love 1

Clark blackmails Summer, and it’s clear there is a history between them.

Is anyone supposed to care that some useless newbie girl is being blackmailed by some other useless newbie? 

Joey & Jade tell Ciara & Claire they are leaving town.

I hope Ciara and Claire laugh in their faces. 

• Love 4

Wow, you mean you're not looking forward to Theresa and Summer fighting over Brady, and Saved by the Teens this summer? lol

Saved by the Teens could have been interesting, if they'd hired better actors, and if they wrote a decent story-line for them.  But with this bunch, it will be more like "I Know What You Did Last Summer", except, everyone already knows everything about them and the crimes they've already committed.

• Love 1

I'm looking forward to Theresa versus Summer only if it results in Theresa driving Summer out of Salem for good. That bitch needs to go now. And Brady definitely needs a new brain. 

• Love 2

I'm looking forward to Theresa versus Summer only if it results in Theresa driving Summer out of Salem for good. That bitch needs to go now. And Brady definitely needs a new brain. 

Brady has never had a brain...I want him away from Theresa, he is a jinx...Women who have had dalliances with him are not long for this world....Melanie survived him by the skin of her teeth....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Brady has never had a brain...I want him away from Theresa, he is a jinx...Women who have had dalliances with him are not long for this world....Melanie survived him by the skin of her teeth....

I think Theresa did Melanie a huge favor. I shudder to think what would've happened if Brelanie actually had a wedding and Melanie would have be around Tater Tot 24/7. Ugh! On the bright side, hopefully Melanie would have been killed by the same curse that's befallen all of his past girlfriends. I'm still hoping Theresa beats the curse but chances are she and Brady might not make it to the altar or even actually get married. If that's the case I hope the show is going to introduce a new male character just for her. Maybe then Theresa will finally find her true love, assuming that the writers aren't actually intending for Brady to be her true love. Who knows...

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 1

Seriously! If this happens, I may be out. I've stuck with this show for decades but this would be toooooo ridiculous. I'd hate myself for watching. 

I peaced the eff out the second Sonny put Will's picture on the tomb stone.

I only read Carolyn's live tweets and then come here to bitch.

Catharsis. 

Saved by the Teens could have been interesting, if they'd hired better actors, and if they wrote a decent story-line for them. But with this bunch, it will be more like "I Know What You Did Last Summer", except, everyone already knows everything about them and the crimes they've already committed.

Yeah if they did do crime it should had been something stupid like teepee the neighbors rich homes with toilet paper and eggs after they got Fs for cheating. The last time I truly liked teens on Days was the last blast. Maybe because I was the age of several of the characters when it first happened but I could relate to them. The acting was green as hell but if I had to put a Kristen Storms, Farah Fath and Nadia Bjorlin against Vivian Jovanni and the singer girl it would be no contest those three would win every time. Jason Cook vs James Lav. LMFAOOOOO Jason Cook a million percent.

The teens on Days should be in young love storylines, with "stupid" juvenile drama. Like Ciara should had been like her mother from the start - snarky, Paris Hilton-like because she's a Horton she's above it-type or snarky, tomboy, but down to earth with a heart of gold. Claire could had been a nerdy insecure blonde but with a voice of an angel. Joey could had been a confused kid but still kept him likeable, semi-hero. Theo should had been the good conscious on Ciara's shoulder if she was misbehaving or mischievious but still kept him into a love struck teen who probably couldn't gwt the girl because of autism. Chase could had been a smart, emo kid with depth. I mean Theo is probably the only one the writers have gotten right but even then he's becoming too violent. I get Josh Griffith wanted to have Degrassi for the afternoon but he forgets he's not writing for Santa Barbara, OLTL and GH. You're writing for Days where stupidity and history tends to be more entertaining, creative plot driven stories and defeats logic!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

Yeah if they did do crime it should had been something stupid like teepee the neighbors rich homes with toilet paper and eggs. The last time I truly liked teens on Days was the last blast. Maybe because I the age of several of the characters when it first happened but I could relate to them. The acting was green as hell but if I had to put a Kristen Storms, Farah Fath and Nadia Bjorlin against Vivian and the singer girl it would be no contest those three would win every time. Jason Cook vs James Lav. LMFAOOOOO Jason Cook a million percent. The teens on Days should be in young love storylines, with "stupid" drama. I get Josh Griffith wanted to have Degrassi for the afternoon but he forgets he's not writing for Santa Barbara, OLTL and GH. You're writing for Days where stupidity and history tends to be more entertaining and defeats logic!

Speaking of the Days teens, I was actually looking at some YR tweets the other day and I've been noticing that people are talking about this kid named Max who appears to be a young sociopath in training. It's actually scary that they had a kid that young be responsible for his stepmom miscarrying her own child. That's disgusting and sad. And to think of all of what Ciara and her friends have done too... That's even more disturbing. I'm surprised that neither one of the teens has done what Max did yet, but it probably may happen soon enough. 

• Love 2

I peaced the eff out the second Sonny put Will's picture on the tomb stone.

I only read Carolyn's live tweets and then come here to bitch.

Catharsis. 

Imagine what I could do with an extra 45 minutes a day. I'll remember your words, swtrgrl

• Love 1

I was going to save my thoughts and opinions for when this fuckery happened,  but I can't,  after seeing the SOD cover my blood boiled.   Make way for a long post! 

Aiden possibly miraculously escaped his death to hide from I take it Andre and that debt he owed.  Ok... writers, producers and Sony,  what kind of example are you trying to set with your women/teen girls audience by having your show's heroine reunite/rekindle with someone who has lied to her,  a man who almost killed her,  abandoned her, who abandoned his son and then whose son raped her daughter???  That is some gross and disturbing shit,  then you wonder why your ratings won't go up!   I know Hope has done some silly behavior most of the year,  but this would destroy this character, if you remotely have her entertain being with Aiden again especially with the situation that happened already surrounding Ciara's rape.   How is that going make Ciara feel?   Ciara can't just suck it up and be like "Oh no biggie Ma Dukes.   Even though Aiden tried to kill you and his son raped me,  have a damn blast!  Oh let's be one big ass happy family like nothing happened."  Like cmon that's wrong Days and no way would I believe Hope should be written that OOC like that to chose the love of a man with dirty deeds over common sense as it pertains to her daughter - that's what dumb hoe Kate Roberts, bitchy-mean girl Sami Brady,  mental dingbat Kristen Dimera, or scheming-messy Nicole Walker would do NOT Hope!   Oh and I didn't even get to the Rafe part,  who knew I would feel bad for him in all this.   He actually loves Hope and these knuckleheads are really going to tear that down quicker as they started it, WTF,  I was actually getting on board with that.   Then Chase should rip Aiden a new one for abandoning him and causing his emotional fuckery that sent him on a downward spiral.   Aiden would deserve it.   

Rant over!  I just had to get that off my chest because I don't like it at all if this is Days plans.  I get people like Aiden around here and parts of social media because of Cosgrove (again, this is no knock on Cosgrove,  good actor) but in terms of the littlest logic Days should have don't do this to the Hope character.   If you do,  you are definitely or possibly going to make her the worst mother on daytime TV.   My hope is Aiden and Chase will just leave town and pretend like they didn't existed. 

• Love 1

This whole epidemic thing is probably the only other spoiler other than maybe Deimos/Kate/Nicole that sounds even remotely interesting. Hopefully they deliver on this one. Also there's a line on the SOD cover where it says that there's gonna be another death so perhaps it'll occur during the course of the epidemic. I wonder who might die this time... Lani I hope... or better yet Summer... I'm going to be very pissed if they're really trying to recast Lani when she's pretty much ruined already. Just don't. 

Also regarding Aiden... several months ago I would've been excited at the possibility of Haiden reuniting but now I don't even care about them anymore. If they're going to have Aiden basically fake his death in order to escape his debts that he owed the DiMeras and he still ended up trying to kill Hope, I can't see Hope ever taking him back, let alone forgiving him. I can definitely see Brady doing just that and more. But Hope? No way! Secondly there's the whole issue with Chase having raped Ciara. At this point I almost wish Hope would just choose Rafe and just tell Aiden to take a hike. If Aiden really is sticking around for a while, I don't see why they can't at least try him with other women. If not, just send Aiden and Chase out of Salem and never speak of them ever again. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Braniac Woman said:

This whole epidemic thing is probably the only other spoiler other than maybe Deimos/Kate/Nicole that sounds even remotely interesting. Hopefully they deliver on this one. Also there's a line on the SOD cover where it says that there's gonna be another death so perhaps it'll occur during the course of the epidemic. I wonder who might die this time... Lani I hope... or better yet Summer... I'm going to be very pissed if they're really trying to recast Lani when she's pretty much ruined already. Just don't. 

I agree that the epidemic thing sounds interesting, but they will likely ruin it like everything else lately. As for the death, I read over at the other site that it is Clark, the guy who will show up next week who know Summer.

• Love 2

Really? Clark is going to die? I wonder how that would happen? I wonder if Summer ends up killing him in order to keep her secret from coming out. It must be pretty bad. 

Well, if Paul ends up dying somehow from this virus I won't be surprised.This show doesn't seem that invested in giving him any story and if they get rid of him they won't have to worry about giving him any material to work with. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Braniac Woman said:

Secondly there's the whole issue with Chase having raped Ciara. At this point I almost wish Hope would just choose Rafe and just tell Aiden to take a hike.

Only problem is, Rafe and Hope are sort of nauseating to me. (Not that Aiden was great.) I admit I loved Bo and Hope, but I did love Bo/Carly, Version 1.  So it isn't about "Only Bo or bust for Hope!" for me, but a matter of casting a man with whom Hope really clicks. And I do know for many, Aiden was that. But after all he did, to go back to that would be rather demeaning and sick.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Only problem is, Rafe and Hope are sort of nauseating to me. (Not that Aiden was great.) I admit I loved Bo and Hope, but I did love Bo/Carly, Version 1.  So it isn't about "Only Bo or bust for Hope!" for me, but a matter of casting a man with whom Hope really clicks. And I do know for many, Aiden was that. But after all he did, to go back to that would be rather demeaning and sick.

To be quite frank, I don't like Hope and Rafe either, which is why I said almost. But honestly I would've preferred Hope to be alone for a while and maybe introduce a new guy for her. And if they were going to bring back Aiden... how about not having Chase rape Ciara? That just really screw things up! 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Braniac Woman said:

To be quite frank, I don't like Hope and Rafe either, which is why I said almost. But honestly I would've preferred Hope to be alone for a while and maybe introduce a new guy for her. And if they were going to bring back Aiden... how about not having Chase rape Ciara? That just really screw things up! 

Yes, I do not get what the show thinks will be accomplished by bringing Aiden back at this point.  At the end of the day, he still tried to murder Hope, his son raped and stalked Ciara.  There is no way Aiden and a Hope can go back to being a couple.  Doing do would make Hope beyond pathetic, it would make her an awful mother, will she encourage Ciara to "forgive Chase for her benefit" so they can live together as a family?  However, given the fact that then have turned Hope into someone I'm hoping Andre actually takes down speaks volumes for the level of damage the writers have done to her character.  I mean this is Jennifer and Taniel levels of damage to a character.  In all probability, this storyline will turn into yet another "Let's prop Rafe by making him the hero who saves Hope from the awful Aiden because we know GG is to acting what McDonald's is to a gourmet burger, and he needs fifty-eleven storylines with the best on the show to justify why he can't carry a story on his own, but he's still on the show for unknown reasons."

• Love 4

Also if the Aiden that tried to kill Hope was an impostor, then does that mean that the Chase that raped Ciara was also an impostor too? Kind of seems a bit far-fetched but if they can pull it off, then maybe I'll like Haiden again. I don't know. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Maybe VI is hinting at something.  I hope my bad girl Theresa is making a return soon.  ?

I seriously doubt it. Looks like there's some kidding around and joking between Eric Martsolf & Vincent Irrizarry, especially judging by the latter's response tweet. If anything I think there may be some indication that somehow Theresa & Brady are still together, which might surprise me because I was so sure that they might've broken up by now. Besides, I believe Deimos is too evil even for Theresa. 

• Love 2

Paul being sick may be the way they get Sonny back. If they kill Paul? I can't even with this shit...and I've already "can't evened" to infinity after the way Will's funeral was handled.

• Love 5

May 9-13 Spoilers 

Monday May 9:

Aiden returns and explains to Hope about what happened as we take a look back at Aiden’s last 6 months.

Tuesday May 10:

Kayla and Fynn’s dinner is interrupted after she is called to the ER, which is filled with patients suffering from a flu-like virus.

Wednesday May 11:

At the hospital, the virus situation is becoming more dire as the first death occurs, affecting many of the beloved Salemites.

Thursday May 12:

Jade and Joey find themselves at her Aunt Simone’s commune/compound in the desert outside of LA.

Friday May 13:

Chad is devastated after Abigail tells him she doesn’t want him and Thomas to visit her anymore.

Aiden pays Andre a visit soon after his release…

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't care enough about Paul to be invested in his getting sick...

Sparkle has never been a compelling character to me.

1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Who is Clark?

He's connected to Summer. I think he's her ex. He hasn't shown up on screen yet. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Paul being sick may be the way they get Sonny back. If they kill Paul? I can't even with this shit...and I've already "can't evened" to infinity after the way Will's funeral was handled.

I don't want a trade! I want all the pretty!

• Love 3

I'm so confused about this outbreak storyline... the only way I could see it tying into Paul's brainwashing is if he unknowingly goes to some depot, finds the virus and deliberately unleashes it while in "zombie mode". Otherwise what...Paul just happens to get sick? Just because? That wouldn't tie into the last story at all.

And if baby Ari does die from a virus Paul unleashed to, as granddad R'as Al YoYo put it, " cleanse the world"...then why would Sonny take him back? He'd be responsible for killing Sonny's daughter!!

I hope the baby doesn't die...but more importantly, I hope Paul gets to be a badass ninja a bit because of the brainwashing. He is otherwise So. Boring.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3