Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

More on week Jun 13

Monday, June 13, 2016
JJ helps Julie move in a few more belongings into the Horton house; Joey, Steve, & Kayla are set to start the long drive back to Salem... 

Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Philip tries to reconcile with Victor.
Nicole seeks out Rafe and pleads her case. 

Wed June 15 2016
Nicole & Dario sneak into the K mansion to find incriminating evidence against Kate.

Thursday, June 16, 2016
John returns from California to Marlena; Steve, Kayla & Jade sit vigil at the Cali hospital awaiting news of Joey’s surgery. 

Friday, June 17, 2016
Justin is told by Roman that an investigation is underway over missing evidence; Summer admits her feelings and her disappointment for Brady to Maggie.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Rick Kitchen said:

Why is Julie moving into the Horton House.

Julie is moving back in to make sure Jen loses what little mind she has left.....I mean, to "help" her not relapse.  Doug's going to sing sobriety songs to her while strumming the ukulele.  It's the latest thing in recovery these days.

(Two days with her and I'd be sniffing glue).

• Love 11

well she was always fixated on sex esp in public. And is extremely violent. I guess it's a way to merge the two since don't many pyros get turned on by fire or orgasm when they burn things?  

• Love 3
(edited)

My guess would be that Abigail has another psychotic break and attempts to set fire to 'Ben' again.

Could we be headed for a split personality story where NuAbby creates a new persona, maybe named Jackie, and creates a new life for herself far from Salem? Someone goes out of town on business and/or vacation and runs into her and lets Chad know they found her. If this new actress is at least decent it could work.

However I have serious doubts given the actors they have recently hired (Ciara, Joey, Claire, etc.). TPTB seem completely unconcerned about hiring good actors, just people who look good on screen.

It reminds me of old Paula Poundstone joke about Daryl Hannah: "I think she's beautiful but couldn't we just have a picture of her in the upper corner of the screen? Does she have to try and move and talk like that? Cause I think that those are the two problem areas for her, the moving and the talking. Without that, she's gold."

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 4

I don't want Chad to spend the next four months wondering where his wife ran off too. But then I don't want him agonizing over her getting burned and going through surgeries either...can he just get brainwashed again or forget about her completely by choice?

I find it a little satisfying that the show has to push KM kicking and screaming like a lune out the door, though :P But she's a fantastic actress though, right, right? Riiiiight.

• Love 3

Thanks for that link to the Sony story, buffynut!  Makes me think the JFP is the EP who is rumored to be getting fired soon.  

If only they'd get rid of Dena Higley and put someone competent in her place, though we wouldn't see it on screen until 2017.  

• Love 2
On 6/3/2016 at 10:49 PM, boes said:

Julie is moving back in to make sure Jen loses what little mind she has left.....I mean, to "help" her not relapse.  Doug's going to sing sobriety songs to her while strumming the ukulele.  It's the latest thing in recovery these days.

(Two days with her and I'd be sniffing glue).

I actually like that Julie will be moving into the Horton house.   She needs to be the matriarch of the Hortons especially of the Horton women and since there is no Alice anymore.  Her sister and cousin have been -  Hope and Jennifer - need someone to be in they asses and yet give them advice.   Now,  how long it will be is the question.   Susan Seaforth Hayes  has episodes til the end of the year.  So maybe until Julie/Doug's next cruise comes up ?

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I actually like that Julie will be moving into the Horton house.   She needs to be the matriarch of the Hortons especially of the Horton women and since there is no Alice anymore.  Her sister and cousin have been -  Hope and Jennifer - need someone to be in they asses and yet give them advice.   Now,  how long it will be is the question.   Susan Seaforth Hayes  has episodes til the end of the year.  So maybe until Julie/Doug's next cruise comes up ?

I know what you mean, and with who is left in Salem, she's the logical choice to fill that role.  A role, IMO, that is central to all the remaining soaps, one which is sadly lacking in the shows left standing, at least in the way the matriarch was portrayed in the glory days.  

And I know Julie has - deservedly - tons of fans.

It's just, for me......it's Julie.  Foghorn Leghorn in a dress.  And Dougie as Henery Hawk.  She's no Alice.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, boes said:

And I know Julie has - deservedly - tons of fans.

It's just, for me......it's Julie.  Foghorn Leghorn in a dress.  And Dougie as Henery Hawk.  She's no Alice.

Haha no one will ever be  Alice that's for sure. Funny thing is DOOL has been trying to force Jennifer to be a matriarch during the TomSell regime and Jen is like 46.  

• Love 6
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Deimos and Chloe ? ? Hmm

I wonder if that is the secret from the summer previews that maybe Chloe and Deimos had a thing and her child is Deimos' ?  But that would take some rewriting.   I wouldn't be against this since this would remove whatever fungus that is left of Daniel from the show.   ?

The bad part is it will continue the trend of Higley trying make Chloe into some lowkey whore that cant keep her legs closed.   I hate how she  changed Chloe's character the way she did. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Higley is out no? If not she's going to buh bye soon 

Sony is cleaning house with all it's soaps and they aren't fucking around

Umm no.   I know Jill Fuckup is out at YR.    Jason Thompson is reported thrilled ?

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Umm no.   I know Jill Fuckup is out at YR.    Jason Thompson is reported thrilled ?

There's supposed to be more, particularly a head writer who is no longer mentally and physically up to the job.  That seems to fit Higley.

I'd be thrilled if Ferret Phelps took JT with her.  He's dreadful on Y+R.

Edited by boes
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yea apparently Pratt has been released as well at Y&R. Sony owns both soaps and are superpissed off right now. 

Well shit both soaps have been struggling in their key demos 18-49 and 18-34 over the last 7 months.   Thats where networks and productions get their money to film the shows.   If Higley is out,  her new stuff will probably air the rest of the year before we get any word she's gone. 

• Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, boes said:

There's supposed to be more, particularly a head writer who is no longer mentally and physically up to the job.  That seems to fit Higley.

So all the Santa Barbara-posse will be out: Griffith,  Chucky and Fuckup!  ??? 

Stop hiring people from canceled soaps,  Sony!  There is a reason why these three idiots ran other soaps to their deaths: SB,  All My Children,  Another World,  Guiding Light.   Get a clue.   Don't just go by their resumes anymore,  Google search they asses into why were fired or asking for jobs on other soaps.   They are show killers! 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

I have to say: I really really don't want Summer anywhere near the Thrady wedding. I don't want her mentioned even. We need the wedding focused on those who have had a long-term stake in the coupling: John/Marlena/Anne/Victor/Maggie.

9 hours ago, MsTree said:

How long has Deimos been out of prison?  And how old is Chloe's kid?

The little boy is about 6 or 7.  But you know SOARSING makes us suspend our disbelief.   I forget how long he's been out the clink  but apparently he went by another alias when he met Chloe. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, MsTree said:

How long has Deimos been out of prison?  And how old is Chloe's kid?

Chloe's kid isn't born yet. Unless you're talking about Parker, who's about seven, I guess. I haven't heard if they've recast him, or if they're going to use the little boy they had been using before.

• Love 1
(edited)

maybe you guys can help me here: does anybody know the actual date in July that Sonny's returning? I just want to make sure my DVR is set........

He's pretty much the only reason I'm coming back to watch.

Edited by madhacker

Ok I spotted something from Stephen's pic from yesterday. 

Apparently Thaao's knuckles are dirty.   Might not be nothing but who knows.   KA also said they were "having fun" in her IG vid. 

IMG_20160610_083104.png

14 hours ago, madhacker said:

maybe you guys can help me here: does anybody know the actual date in July that Sonny's returning? I just want to make sure my DVR is set........

He's pretty much the only reason I'm coming back to watch.

Why? So he and Paul can live the life he and Will should be living? AARGH. 

I'll watch the clips, I guess. 

• Love 2

Week of Jun 20

Monday June 20:
Deimos makes a fast friend with Parker, which Chloe witnesses. 

Tuesday June 21:
Aiden talks to Andre & accepts the DiMera's offer to eliminate his romantic rival; Adrienne & Lucas share a romantic reunion. 

Wednesday June 22:
At the police station, a man, Monahan, enters to Rafe & Roman, & says he wants to confess to murder. 

Thu June 23:
Paul accepts John’s offer to work for him at Black Patch. 

Friday June 24:
Abigail decides she can’t wait for Chad any longer.